PDA

View Full Version : PSO2es EXP transfer not working?

Xeal
Aug 7, 2015, 02:03 PM
I'm not sure when it happened but the exp I gain in PSO2es is no longer transferring over to my characters when I log in to PSO2 on my PC. I'm almost at the cap that I can transfer over but it suddenly stopped. Anyone know why and how I can fix it?

Lyrise
Aug 7, 2015, 03:36 PM
If you're already level 75 in PSO2, the most exp you can gain in es is your tnl, -1 point. Also, If your character on es is running a different class than what you're running on PSO2, the exp will still rise, but its not immediately noticeable at all, since you actually have to check the exp values for that same class.

Xeal
Aug 7, 2015, 03:43 PM
I know that and I'm only level 50 on the class that I've been leveling (48 on PSO2es). The exp used to automatically transfer over when I'd log in to PSO2 on the PC but recently it just keeps racking up and I don't get it when I log in the main game.

Squeezit
Aug 7, 2015, 10:08 PM
I noticed this too. Is there a way to manually transfer it?

Xeal
Aug 8, 2015, 02:48 AM
I have no idea why it stopped I've even tried switching to Hunter as my main class and logging out and then back in as Hunter to see if the EXP will finally transfer but it doesn't. It's currently my sub class but it was getting the transferred EXP like normal up until recently and I can't figure out why it's not now.