PDA

View Full Version : Kuron stones

fay
Aug 10, 2015, 05:03 PM
I was wondering what these are and how to get them.
There are two different types of stones from what I've saw. One Gets me 13* weapons. I only know that I can get them from doing Hans COs daily. Is tehre another way to get themto spee dup the process?
What about the other stone? How have I gotten this one and what is it used for?

Dycize
Aug 10, 2015, 05:05 PM
There's the Chandra stones gotten from Hans' dailies (3 per daily, there's 2) and from clearing XH (2 per clear). Those are used to buy the new 12/13*.
You can get Durga stones from emergency trials (as well as from magatsu). Those are used to buy maggie weapons.
Also something something this thread http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=213385

Ginganator12
Aug 10, 2015, 05:06 PM
You get Kuron Stones by running Kuron Exploration on XH. Either getting 1000 points, or getting 500 points and then killing the Field Boss for the area will net you 2 Stones for every S Rank.

You can talk to Hans as well to grab two quests each day that gives 3 stones each, so 6 a day, effectively saving you 3 runs a day per character (You need 400 XH S-Rank Runs otherwise to get a 60 Element 13* from Stone shop.)

Other stone is the harder to get Magatsu Evil Stone. Can use those along with the other ones from the Magatsu EQ to buy Evil 12* weapons.

Maenara
Aug 10, 2015, 05:10 PM
How did you call them 'Kuron Stones' when neither of them are actually called Kuron Stones, and not know that they come from Kuron?

milranduil
Aug 10, 2015, 05:11 PM
Careful you might be called an elitist for asking such a question l 0 l

fay
Aug 10, 2015, 05:16 PM
Ah sojust spam S rank to get the stuff then.
What do you need to do to get the magatsu stones? I don't remember picking them up. Have had 2 so far and no idea where they came from. Is that another random S rank clear stone?

Maenara
Aug 10, 2015, 05:40 PM
Ah sojust spam S rank to get the stuff then.
What do you need to do to get the magatsu stones? I don't remember picking them up. Have had 2 so far and no idea where they came from. Is that another random S rank clear stone?

Are you trolling? How, again, are you calling them 'Magatsu' stones when they are not called Magatsu Stones, without knowing that they come from Magatsu?

Dycize
Aug 10, 2015, 05:41 PM
You can get Durga stones from emergency trials (as well as from magatsu). Those are used to buy maggie weapons.

Not like he didn't receive a reply either.

fay
Aug 10, 2015, 05:53 PM
I keep forgetting the actual name forthe stone so it was easier for me to say magatsu stone since I assume people would know which of the two I meant. So no, I'm not trolling.

As for the reply, I didn't even notice that part. Not like I was ignoring it...

Maenara
Aug 10, 2015, 08:08 PM
Kuron Stones ----> Comes from Kuron
Magatsu Stones ----> Comes from Magatsu

Maninbluejumpsuit
Aug 10, 2015, 08:37 PM
Was there some sort of context I'm missing here between you two?

Maenara
Aug 10, 2015, 08:46 PM
Was there some sort of context I'm missing here between you two?

This person is asking questions whose answer is already embedded in the context of the question.

KazukiQZ
Aug 10, 2015, 08:54 PM
@Maenara

I think he meant Magatsu stone from Kuron XH field, not from Magatsu EQ itself.
Magatsu stones via Kuron field is Emergency Code reward, usually from the cage duel and ice wall codes. Oh and also from that creepy darkness Emergency code =3=

Maenara
Aug 10, 2015, 08:59 PM
@Maenara

I think he meant Magatsu stone from Kuron XH field, not from Magatsu EQ itself.
Magatsu stones via Kuron field is Emergency Code reward, usually from the cage duel and ice wall codes. Oh and also from that creepy darkness Emergency code =3=

They're the same thing, though.

Sayara
Aug 10, 2015, 09:31 PM
There's the Chandra stones gotten from Hans' dailies (3 per daily, there's 2) and from clearing XH (2 per clear). Those are used to buy the new 12/13*.
Also something something this thread http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=213385

Lets go with this.
Good night.