PDA

View Full Version : Datamined content: Episode 4

Maenara
Aug 10, 2015, 10:29 PM
I recently learned some new prime datamining spots, and with that, I was able to find these files:
•enemy.ski: Contains information about attacks of episode 1 and 2 enemies.
•enemy_ep3.ski: Contains information about attacks of episode 3 enemies.
•enemy_ult.ski: Contains information about attacks of ultimate enemies.

And last, but not least, enemy_ep4.ski, which is a relatively new file. The only listing inside it is this:

PhantomRexCannon eff_intshake_ss01.aqe PhantomRexRushA PhantomRexBrokenTail PhantomRex:RegionTailBroken PhantomRexCannonHead PhantomRexRush SkillHit Common:AddGhostRealization Common:GhostRealization PhantomRexBite PhantomRexTail Common:RemoveGhostRealization

Which is not much, but indirectly confirms Episode 4.

There are two main things we can take away from this:
•Previously datamined 'Phantom' enemies are a brand new enemy race for Episode 4.
•Episode 4 is close enough that episode 4 enemies are already in the client.

milranduil
Aug 10, 2015, 10:34 PM
For some reason, the name 'phantom' mob makes me think of a light & dark weak mob.

DrCatco
Aug 10, 2015, 10:37 PM
As always, thank you for your hard work!

untrustful
Aug 10, 2015, 10:43 PM
The dinosaurs were never extinct, they just became ghosts.

BIG OLAF
Aug 10, 2015, 10:45 PM
Oof, Episode 4 already? SEGA's really blowing their loads every which way.

Maenara
Aug 10, 2015, 10:46 PM
enemy/en_phantomship_a.ice
enemy/en_ptm_train_a.ice <-- "Phantom Train"
enemy/en_phantom_man_assault.ice
enemy/en_phantom_man_gun.ice
enemy/en_phantom_heli.ice

Previously datamined Phantom enemies, for the curious. Not listed:
enemy/en_ptm_rex_a.ice
enemy/en_ptm_rex_rare.ice

Dark Emerald EXE
Aug 10, 2015, 11:07 PM
Interesting. And if previous episodes taught us anything then more than likely new class (w/e it is) may pop up.

wefwq
Aug 10, 2015, 11:57 PM
Any new race/class data aside from those phantom dinosaur?
also LIGHT MASTERRACE WINS AGAIN i hope

TaigaUC
Aug 11, 2015, 12:25 AM
That sounds like that silly shit I made up about the Arks using Matterboards to go back to the Jurassic period.
Dunno if I should laugh or cry if episode 4 really turns out to be dinosaurs.

Maenara
Aug 11, 2015, 12:35 AM
Any new race/class data aside from those phantom dinosaur?
also LIGHT MASTERRACE WINS AGAIN i hope

No.

That sounds like that silly shit I made up about the Arks using Matterboards to go back to the Jurassic period.

Phantom Rex is the only 'dinosaur' sounding enemy of the Phantom enemy race. The rest sound like machines of sorts.

Zorua
Aug 11, 2015, 12:43 AM
You guys are silly. Rex is a machine too
http://i.imgur.com/DZyAI3n.gif

wefwq
Aug 11, 2015, 12:46 AM
No.
What a downer.

I hope there's new race or class for EP4 launch and additional free storage space!

Hysteria1987
Aug 11, 2015, 01:07 AM

Laugh, dinosaurs are awesome!

Maenara
Aug 11, 2015, 01:16 AM
What a downer.

I hope there's new race or class for EP4 launch and additional free storage space!

It is extremely rare for a PA to be added to the client before it's actually implemented in-game, let alone an entire class.

Shinamori
Aug 11, 2015, 02:01 AM
Probably won't see anything like that until it's announced in a livestream.

[Ayumi]
Aug 11, 2015, 03:05 AM
Gunmaster, Fighmaster, Masterforce, Acromaster, and Beast confirmed for Episode 4.

Lumpen Thingy
Aug 11, 2015, 03:25 AM
;3281571']Gunmaster, Fighmaster, Masterforce, Acromaster, and Beast confirmed for Episode 4.

ewwwwwwwww

yoshiblue
Aug 11, 2015, 03:30 AM
What I want to see in Ult Amduscia: Caterdra'n shooting ancient Egyptian laser beams. From their eyes.

Poyonche
Aug 11, 2015, 03:43 AM
Yoshi : Sorry but last time I checked there was no Caterdra'n (but there was Tranmizer, Quartz and Ex Dragon)

yoshiblue
Aug 11, 2015, 03:51 AM
Heh, thanks.

Quartz dragon shooting Egyptian laser beams then!

Xaelouse
Aug 11, 2015, 03:57 AM
sounds like these could be dedicated wind weak enemies.

Poyonche
Aug 11, 2015, 04:30 AM
I was up to check if there was some new skills, but I forgot where I am supposed to find skills... :/

Edit : Nvm I found them in the 00800bcb4e790060a47b85fbc2acd0, the extracted file name is item_skill_disk_param(.lua), with HXD Forgot the name, it should look like this. However, I don't think it is the best way to find more infos about skills.

[SPOILER-BOX].FuryStance......FuryGearBoost.....@...*@.....Hunt erHPUp2....@@.....HunterHPUp3....€@.....SwordGear. .....HunterAtpStrikeUp1....À@.....HunterAtpStrikeU p2....à@.....HunterAtpStrikeUp3.....A.....Wiredlan ceGear.....A.....PartisanGear......StepAdvance.... [email protected] A.....RangerDexUp2....`A.....RangerDexUp3....pA... ..StandUpSnipe1....€A.....DiverollShoot....ˆA..... TrapSearch.....A.....ReloadJellen....˜A.....ForceA tpTechnicUp1....*A.....ForceAtpTechnicUp2....¨A... ..ForceAtpTechnicUp3....°A.....FireTechnicShortCha rge....¸A.....BurnBoost....ÀA.....ForcePPUp1....ÈA .....ForcePPUp2....ÐA.....ChargeEscape....ØA.....C hargePPRestraint....àA.....TalisTecBonus....èA.... .ErementConversion....ðA.....LightningTechnicPPSav e....øA.....FreezeKeep.....B.....FighterAtpStrikeU p3.....B.....DoublesaverGear.....B.....TwindaggerG ear.....B.....KnuckleGear.....B.....KnuckleGearKee p.....B.....WiseStance.....B.....FighterStepAdvanc e.....B.....DoubleSaberTwister.... B.....TwinDaggerSpinMove....$B.....LimitBreak....( B.....GunnerAtpFirearmUp1....,B.....GunnerZeroRang eBonus1....0B.....GunnerAtpFirearmUp2....4B.....Gu nnerAtpFirearmUp3....8B.....TwinmachinegunGear....<[email protected] per....DB.....ChainTrigger....HB.....GunnerDiverol lShoot....LB.....WandGear....PB.....PPRestraint... .TB.....MainWand....XB.....TerritoryBurst....\B... ..ElementalWeakPoint....`B.....ShiftaAdvance....dB .....ShiftaCritical....hB.....ShiftaStrike....lB.. ...DebandAdvance....pB.....DebandCut....tB.....Deb andToughness....xB.....PanicBoost....|B.....Poison Boost....€B.....MirageBoost....‚B.....KatanaGear.. ..„B.....Combat....†B.....CombatFinish....ˆB.....Q uickMate....ŠB.....ShortTime....ŒB.....BraverStepA dvance....ŽB.....SnatchStep.....B.....SnatchStepJA Combo....’B.....JetBootsGear....”B.....ElementalPP RestraintField....–B.....RapidBurst....˜B.....Dual bladeGear....šB.....ElementalBurst....œB.....Field Remain....žB.....BouncerStepAdvance....*B.....Just ReversalPPBonus....¢B.....WarCry....¤B.....Massive Hunter....¦B.....FirstHit....¨B.....TrapFlash....ª B.....BulletPPSave....¬B.....DiverollAdvance....®B .....PhotonFlare....°B.....BraveStance....²B.....H alflineSlayer....´B.....DeadlineSlayer....¶B.....P PSlayer....¸B.....SRollCombo....ºB.....ExtendAssis t....¼B.....TecherPPConvert....¾B.....WeakStance.. ..ÀB.....ChargeShoot....ÂB.....AttackAdvance....ÄB .....BreakStance....ÆB.....DebundPPRestraint....ÈB .....TrapPoizon....ÊB.....AbnormalAdvance2....ÌB.. ...AbnormalBind....ÎB.....SniperPride....ÐB.....Mo vingSnipe....ÒB.....MasteryTwinmachinegun....ÔB... ..ShowTime....ÖB.....ShowTimeStar....ØB.....HighTi me....ÚB.....TalisTecFastThrow....ÜB.....PhotonFla reTactics....ÞB.....ShortTimeAdvance....àB.....Bow ChargeBonus....âB.....JetBootsGearBoost....äB..... PhotonBladeEscape....æB.....PhotonBladeFever....èB .....JustGuardPpSave....êB.....AllGuard....ìB..... Adrenalin....îB.....TecArtsJABonus....ðB.....Killi ngBonus....òB.....JustReversalBonus....ôB.....Shif taAirAttackBurst....öB.....HealShare....øB........ ...........[/SPOILER-BOX]

Meteor Weapon
Aug 11, 2015, 04:43 AM
Inb4 Gigantes and Planet Makia(forgot the name of the planet) making a role in EP4

Poyonche
Aug 11, 2015, 04:52 AM
Also, any clue where we are supposed to find infos about emergency quests ?
Or do we need that supah amazing file extractor made in Agrajag and englishpatch ? :wacko:

TaigaUC
Aug 11, 2015, 05:13 AM
Sega said it's gonna take them another year to add storage space, or something.
Cuz that shit takes time. 4 years to add extra storage slots.

Machines, huh. So I guess episode 4 is Lilipa again?

Poyonche
Aug 11, 2015, 05:17 AM
It takes 1 maintenance to add an extra storage that costs 500AC, but takes ages to add free storage space. :wacko:

Meteor Weapon
Aug 11, 2015, 05:21 AM
Well they possibly don't wanna fuck up with us storing stuff in a rushed free storage space only to have them vanish into thin air or screwy glitches.

Poyonche
Aug 11, 2015, 05:31 AM
They could do that, I need my Triboost 100%.

cheapgunner
Aug 11, 2015, 08:23 AM
Enemies sound kinda cool. Im guessing their will be a new Falz/darkers or Persona gets his own darkers for episode 4?

Renvalt
Aug 11, 2015, 08:43 AM
Heh, thanks.

Quartz dragon shooting Egyptian laser beams then!

Amduscian Arwings...

*muddles in thought for a bit* Nah.

Zorafim
Aug 11, 2015, 08:53 AM
Hey that's cool is episode 3 translated yet?

Maenara
Aug 11, 2015, 10:06 AM
I was up to check if there was some new skills, but I forgot where I am supposed to find skills... :/

Edit : Nvm I found them in the 00800bcb4e790060a47b85fbc2acd0, the extracted file name is item_skill_disk_param(.lua), with HXD Forgot the name, it should look like this. However, I don't think it is the best way to find more infos about skills.

057aa975bdd2b372fe092614b0f4399e for Emergency Trials.
c4ac0b49d480c2a3659add8d2f4f1896 for Potentials/PAs/Techs/Skills/enemy moves/weapon types/classes.

Superia
Aug 11, 2015, 10:31 AM
ewwwwwwwww

you buggin' breh

Fighter/Fightmaster would be the most legit combination.

Zorafim
Aug 11, 2015, 10:44 AM
A speed boost passive would be pretty nifty...

SakuRei
Aug 11, 2015, 10:45 AM
•Previously datamined 'Phantom' enemies are a brand new enemy race for Episode 4.

So, we're gonna fight a Phantom huh...

This'll be my reaction will be when facing it:

Hoping using courage the cowardly dog is not on copyrights and such.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQzTNsgCnCg

[Ayumi]
Aug 11, 2015, 10:51 AM
So, we're gonna fight a Phantom huh...

This'll be my reaction will be when facing it:

Hoping vid is not on copyrights and such.
Phantoms eh? - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQzTNsgCnCg)

I'm more thinking of a new weapon type that is like a Proton Pack...
...er Photon Pack.

Maenara
Aug 11, 2015, 10:52 AM
you buggin' breh

Fighter/Fightmaster would be the most legit combination.

Kickboxing class that uses Knuckles and Jet Boots pls

cheapgunner
Aug 11, 2015, 10:56 AM
Kickboxing class that uses Knuckles and Jet Boots pls

using 2 diferent weapon types like that would be neat.

Poyonche
Aug 11, 2015, 11:58 AM
Oh so they already put the Dark Falz Double E-Code ? But they still haven't decided what to say about it, nor which Navigator to choose.

ii_areaboss_dp_toy.text
Incident Name : blank
Trial Begin msg : blank
Has all 4 Navigators chatters.

Also no Dark falz speech like chatter.

Poyonche
Aug 11, 2015, 01:14 PM
Also : Though other "Phantom" mobs were datamined, only PhantomRex has some things about it.
It will have a cannon and a tail that you can break.
So maybe a robot yeh. :wacko:

Zorafim
Aug 11, 2015, 01:21 PM
It will have a cannon and a tail that you can break.
So maybe a robot yeh. :wacko:

Maybe it's a Blastoise dinosaur.

Poyonche
Aug 11, 2015, 01:23 PM
Something like this ?

http://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/cc/e6/70/cce670ba52931832657a5aa1936e305f.jpg

:wacko:

SakuRei
Aug 11, 2015, 02:43 PM
Naw, naw... It ain't a Blastoise Dinosaur.

[SPOILER-BOX]http://i425.photobucket.com/albums/pp340/stdaniel_004/TheGreatFusilli_zpsk3kmeuo2.png[/SPOILER-BOX]

Rupikachu
Aug 11, 2015, 03:02 PM
Dinosaurs....on a spaceship!

Maenara
Aug 11, 2015, 03:17 PM
dinosaur goasts

shagia
Aug 11, 2015, 03:25 PM
the Jurassic World x PSO2 collaboration is sounding wonderful

Poyonche
Aug 11, 2015, 03:39 PM
I want my dinosaur blastoise. :l

Zorafim
Aug 11, 2015, 04:19 PM
the Jurassic World x PSO2 collaboration is sounding wonderful

YES PLEASE

shagia
Aug 11, 2015, 05:11 PM
a chris pratt outfit would be badass...just think about it

Poyonche
Aug 11, 2015, 05:40 PM
Maybe we will get a Melitta asking "Where is the sheep ?"

lostinseganet
Aug 11, 2015, 07:11 PM
If they go back in time to the dinos maybe they will meet beastmen/women and bring them to their present?

Eternal255
Aug 12, 2015, 04:58 PM
Episode 4?

I'm still tryina figure out what happened in episode 1...

Poyonche
Aug 12, 2015, 05:32 PM
Episode 4?

I'm still tryina figure out what happened in episode 1...

You got all around the universe to gather pieces of a broken rod, a big dark rock was awakened and you helped a girl to defeat her dragon. :wacko:

PokeminMaster
Aug 12, 2015, 05:34 PM
a big dark rock was awakened
Now that's the best description of that I have ever seen

Zanverse
Aug 12, 2015, 05:41 PM
You got all around the universe to gather pieces of a broken rod, a big dark rock was awakened and you helped a girl to defeat her dragon. :wacko:

Phenomenal summary. 11/10