PDA

View Full Version : List your tricks for making cash (no CO, multiple characters or selling AC stuff)

the_importer_
Aug 11, 2015, 01:49 PM
List your tricks for making cash (no CO, multiple characters or selling AC stuff, these are obvious). I'll start

-Selling Lv10 Discs and junk rares for 1K in your store
-Being able to carry 100 items and picking up everything that you can sale at the NPC shops
-Keeping an eye out for units of 5 slots or more to sale on your store
-Offering crafting services

Eternal255
Aug 11, 2015, 01:56 PM
Does crafting actually get you money?

I personally dont bother selling anything that nets less than 20k, and usually just focus on unit sales with affixes. If you put certain things in at the right time of day, you could get 200k for a simple 3-slot unit (on ship 9 at least)

Chdata
Aug 11, 2015, 02:12 PM
the only thing here that's really profitable by a good margin is looking for 5s units, otherwise I find selling things on my store for 1050 to be a waste of space unless it's a 999 item that's commonly traded

the_importer_
Aug 11, 2015, 02:14 PM
Does crafting actually get you money?

I personally dont bother selling anything that nets less than 20k, and usually just focus on unit sales with affixes. If you put certain things in at the right time of day, you could get 200k for a simple 3-slot unit (on ship 9 at least)

Ya, if you request a crafting service, it charges you an extra 5% for the crafter.

Zorafim
Aug 11, 2015, 02:16 PM
TACOs and selling things in your player shop. I doubt that's changed.

un1t27
Aug 11, 2015, 02:17 PM
Know the market.

the_importer_
Aug 11, 2015, 02:18 PM
TACOs and selling things in your player shop. I doubt that's changed.

TACOs are client orders, you can't list those

KNOW THE MARKET or you will stay poor.

You should elaborate on that.

Dammy
Aug 11, 2015, 02:19 PM
market is where the billions are
not going to tell my tricks, or i will lose profit

Sacrificial
Aug 11, 2015, 02:26 PM
65floor XQ or 50+ risk aq just like before.
which is also know the market

LunaSolstice
Aug 11, 2015, 05:14 PM
My shop,that is all lol

Ginganator12
Aug 11, 2015, 05:18 PM
Whatever I find that sells well, along with many other items I farm for on a basis. Obviously, i'm not going to mention any thing since all your threads revolve around trying to bait people into helping you with your own gains (and complaining when no one gives a clear answer.)

ashley50
Aug 11, 2015, 05:55 PM
The player shop.

Skyly
Aug 11, 2015, 05:58 PM
Pick up everything and sell everything over 20k. Also, make fodders with excubes. You could also grind affix popular weapons. I recently sold a Niren Orochi for 75m +40 50 element 120 ATK

the_importer_
Aug 11, 2015, 06:30 PM
Whatever I find that sells well, along with many other items I farm for on a basis. Obviously, i'm not going to mention any thing since all your threads revolve around trying to bait people into helping you with your own gains (and complaining when no one gives a clear answer.)

Get off your high horse, this thread is for everyone. If I want meseta, I grab my phone, get on ES, grab 3000 AC, get stuff from AC scratches and sell them.

The Walrus
Aug 11, 2015, 06:33 PM
Like people said, learn the market and sell what people what.

I hate playing Market Star Online 2 though so I just do TACOs like filthy gaijin I am.

Achelousaurus
Aug 11, 2015, 06:55 PM
Know the market.
End of topic.

the_importer_
Aug 11, 2015, 07:45 PM
End of topic.

[spoiler-box]http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/200/420/BRTky.jpg[/spoiler-box]

TaigaUC
Aug 11, 2015, 08:38 PM
Selling FUN scratch, particularly after new FUN scratch is added.
Some of those items (Room, Tickets, etc) initially sell for 200k+.

WEED420BLAZEIT
Aug 11, 2015, 09:16 PM
look for modulators, flict things and sell them

all pain no glory in this story tho lol

SHiFT-Di3S3L
Aug 11, 2015, 10:07 PM
I don't even have a shop. I just NPC all the junk I pick up, leave the rares for salvage or to replace the crappy ones I currently have. Quite frankly, I also have a bunch of planet crystals I have no idea what to use for, and a bunch of boosts that I have no use for at the moment, but since I feel it's a waste to NPC them, it's taking up space. I roughly make around 200k in 4 hours or so if I was seriously just grinding for meseta.

TaigaUC
Aug 11, 2015, 10:11 PM
You can sell some of the stuff from titles too.
Or exchange cubes -> fun points -> fun shop lobby actions, etc.
No idea if those actually sell, though.

Flaoc
Aug 11, 2015, 10:30 PM
knowing the market is enough

no one here is gonna give you the best strats cause they want their markets to be safe.. myself included

Skyly
Aug 11, 2015, 10:57 PM
People scared of giving up "their markets" lol. Scared importer might get more money to make his loli look better than yours haha.

Rakurai
Aug 11, 2015, 10:59 PM
I'd assume that farming clones with a party for Modulator items could rake in a good amount of money.

Clone appearances are so rare in AQs these days that TA spamming for abduction is probably faster.

wefwq
Aug 11, 2015, 11:08 PM
Farming expensive affix and being good with money will lead you into the way it's meant to be played.

WEED420BLAZEIT
Aug 12, 2015, 02:13 AM
my market.....muh sekret club lol

xBM
Aug 12, 2015, 05:17 AM
I don't know if this'll help but you can look at this marketing guide from another game I used to play: https://enforums.elswordonline.com/showthread.php?61460-Guide-Shoro-s-guide-to-the-NA-Market&

I've had a huge success on the game (I was a free player), and the good thing is that this guide almost applies to every MMO out there with a market system.

I've even use some of the tips and tricks on PSO2 which surprisingly is still effective.

[Ayumi]
Aug 12, 2015, 07:53 AM
The only way I make money is doing TA and Daily Orders actually.

Hrith
Aug 12, 2015, 08:11 AM
I play AD a lot, so eventually I fight clones, and they drop weapons or units with the Modulator ability. If retarded nubs are willing to pay 6~15m for fodder, let them.

Chdata
Aug 12, 2015, 08:45 AM
The way to get rich is to abuse the high density of EN players on ship02 and highball junk that they will inevitably buy.

It is always EN usernames that I profit off of.

Achelousaurus
Aug 12, 2015, 01:24 PM
[spoiler-box]http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/200/420/BRTky.jpg[/spoiler-box]
Huh.
Well that's the basic.
As Falco said, any more details would hurt myself. The market is shitty enough as it is, like when people think it's a good idea to sell expensive stuff at 25million less than the next guy and drive prices into the toilet. Or when everyone and their dog floods the market and everything is worth 1050.
I made a ton of money with other items but I can't even count anymore how much shit I was selling a lot less than I paid myself cause of this.

Kondibon
Aug 12, 2015, 01:30 PM
Clearly the solution is to form a guild.

HeartBreak301
Aug 12, 2015, 01:46 PM
Investing in popular tickets when they're cheap and selling them for a shitload after a few months. The affix market is always good (but they seem pretty intent on crushing this by throwing stat 3's into kuronia). Plus there's always Dudu gambling if you're feeling bold.

the_importer_
Aug 12, 2015, 02:08 PM
People scared of giving up "their markets" lol. Scared importer might get more money to make his loli look better than yours haha.

So true, I really want to buy that expensive high school baiting suit for my character. I mean why waste money crafting and make equipment better when my character can look like a generic harem girl from a dating sim game -_-

elryan
Aug 12, 2015, 02:28 PM
modulator

</thread>

landman
Aug 12, 2015, 02:28 PM
Investing in popular tickets when they're cheap and selling them for a shitload after a few months. The affix market is always good (but they seem pretty intent on crushing this by throwing stat 3's into kuronia). Plus there's always Dudu gambling if you're feeling bold.
I always invest in the wrong ones... those room remodel tikets for Titan and Yamato... I prefer them rooting in my storage before undercuting them!!!!

Flaoc
Aug 12, 2015, 02:45 PM
might as well delete this thread

un1t27
Aug 12, 2015, 02:53 PM
modulator

</thread>

Nah, it's more than just modulator.

un1t27
Aug 12, 2015, 02:55 PM
So true, I really want to buy that expensive high school baiting suit for my character. I mean why waste money crafting and make equipment better when my character can look like a generic harem girl from a dating sim game -_-

Eng community.

https://d.maxfile.ro/hrfdtyjuhx.gif

the_importer_
Aug 12, 2015, 03:11 PM
Eng community.

Can't tell if you're mocking crafting or dressing up a character.

un1t27
Aug 12, 2015, 06:16 PM
Can't tell if you're mocking crafting or dressing up a character.

.. there's that word again.

the_importer_
Aug 12, 2015, 07:20 PM
.. there's that word again.

elaborate:
verb (used with object), elaborated, elaborating.
to work out carefully or minutely; develop to perfection.
Synonyms: refine, improve.
to add details to; expand.

un1t27
Aug 12, 2015, 07:51 PM
elaborate:
verb (used with object), elaborated, elaborating.
to work out carefully or minutely; develop to perfection.
Synonyms: refine, improve.
to add details to; expand.

In which I won't do. That's why I said what I said in the previous post.

the_importer_
Aug 12, 2015, 09:01 PM
In which I won't do. That's why I said what I said in the previous post.

Then don't bother posting in the first place, you're just wasting precious scroll time.

Also, that gif is getting old, try to keep it fresh.

ArcaneTechs
Aug 12, 2015, 09:29 PM
i could have sworn Importer that you played this game since official release at least (or 2yrs+ or something) and that you were very knowledgeable of this game but seeing these types of threads pop every now and then makes me think that you didnt really play much at all and just want hand outs or something, I could be wrong but then again, I didnt bother to go thread to thread reading them all just to be sure since well, when you see someone on these forums for quite some time, you assume they know a thing or two about the game but then again, there are people who just hover this forum because they stopped playing this game half year after release and act like they know what theyre talking about.

just clarify me with some stuff, since really i dont think anyone is going to bother releasing how they make money in this game, like revealing company secrets to your competitors

un1t27
Aug 12, 2015, 09:43 PM
Then don't bother posting in the first place, you're just wasting precious scroll time.

Also, that gif is getting old, try to keep it fresh.

https://d.maxfile.ro/cbzuqxmlyx.gif

TaigaUC
Aug 12, 2015, 10:37 PM
I don't have any special secrets for making money.
I collect Daily Orders for TA and bosses, then do them all at once when I have a ton.
On multiple characters and accounts, that rakes in around 20 million.
But I only do that maybe once a month or two.

I also try to collect good fodder to sell, but they're so common now that it's difficult to sell them. Maybe 30k to 300k. Rarely, 1-2m.
Sometimes, I get high slot Soul Receptors from PSO2ES, without trying to farm for them. Those are usually 300k, sometimes up to 1m.

Other thing is to buy costumes, hairstyles or popular accessories when they're cheap, and resell before they get revived.
I think everyone knows how to do that.
There are some assholes who buy ALL cheap items and raise the market price. I don't like to do that.

Qualia
Aug 12, 2015, 11:05 PM
There are some assholes who buy ALL cheap items and raise the market price. I don't like to do that.

But then they're stupid enough to try to flood the market with all those items at once.
Then someone undercuts them and they qq

Vatallus
Aug 12, 2015, 11:32 PM
(Looks at the topic title)

I guess running AQs for affixes to sell or making fodders. Taking my leave now.

TaigaUC
Aug 12, 2015, 11:47 PM
Oh yeah, I think some people use Triggers to try and get high slot affixes from those summonable bosses.
I don't do that, though.

Memo
Aug 13, 2015, 12:05 AM
Buying cheap noble boosters and sell them when their price increase (gotta have lots of patience)

.Jack
Aug 13, 2015, 02:17 AM
Knowing the fodder market and checking what is available and what isn't at any time. There's way to many combinations for me to list but it's usually in the 4s+ range soul/att or soul/spirita or stamina (soul/iv's are usually at least double).

Easy 5Mill method is off magatsu's 100+ cubes changing them to fun point to buy room decorations looking up a few deco prices. As said before knowing the market is really profitable, you can make a couple mill just playing the visiphone shop search buying and reselling. Here's a quick example of stuff I see all the time while price checking random stuff, I found today:

[SPOILER-BOX]http://i.imgur.com/u71OB4c.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]

Ginganator12
Aug 13, 2015, 09:36 AM
i could have sworn Importer that you played this game since official release at least (or 2yrs+ or something) and that you were very knowledgeable of this game but seeing these types of threads pop every now and then makes me think that you didnt really play much at all and just want hand outs or something, I could be wrong but then again, I didnt bother to go thread to thread reading them all just to be sure since well, when you see someone on these forums for quite some time, you assume they know a thing or two about the game but then again, there are people who just hover this forum because they stopped playing this game half year after release and act like they know what theyre talking about.

just clarify me with some stuff, since really i dont think anyone is going to bother releasing how they make money in this game, like revealing company secrets to your competitors

He pretty much is asking for hand-outs, and he's bitched about quite a few things as well. A recent one was when I was browsing the Subreddit and he was complaining to other reddit users that posted there about the Class Boost system, saying that it's completely unfair that SEGA is giving people who put in time to level their classes an Account-wide Stat Boost, along with saying that those stats would "help him."

People that rely on extra stats to survive suck in the first place, but this is also the same guy who said Force was awful because he kept dying in Ultimates, a place that Forces can easily survive in. :/

Chdata
Aug 13, 2015, 09:55 AM
Why would it be unfair to reward people who took time to level their classes?

Oh no! We're rewarding people who did MORE work!

the_importer_
Aug 13, 2015, 09:55 AM

I've only been playing since April 2014, so less than 1.5 year. I don't know the threads you are referring to, but this one was never really meant for me, people (who just read titles and not the actual post) simply assume that it was a topic for myself.

I stated in my topic that I already know about selling units with many affixes, but my best method for getting meseta will always remain spending money on AC and sale what I get from scratch tickets, you cannot get cash any quicker than that.

Most topics I've started in 2015 were pretty much to get people talking, hell if I didn't post anything, only thing left would be posts by newcomers and replies from the backseat moderators telling them to go to the quick question topic.

But hey, don't take my word for it:
http://www.pso-world.com/forums/search.php?searchid=2753549

Sure, I've started a lot of help topics back in 2014 when I was new, but hey if I go back a few years, most people did. Elite wannabes sure love to claim that they knew everything from the start when in reality, they were just like the newbs of today, but that's how forums have always worked sadly.

He pretty much is asking for hand-outs, and he's bitched about quite a few things as well. A recent one was when I was browsing the Subreddit and he was complaining to other reddit users that posted there about the Class Boost system, saying that it's completely unfair that SEGA is giving people who put in time to level their classes an Account-wide Stat Boost, along with saying that those stats would "help him."

People that rely on extra stats to survive suck in the first place, but this is also the same guy who said Force was awful because he kept dying in Ultimates, a place that Forces can easily survive in. :/

How nice of you to post what you see somewhere else without sourcing it, making it easier for you to get away with bullshit:
https://www.reddit.com/r/PSO2/comments/3et1fm/so_about_the_upcoming_level_cap_boost/

For those of you who don't feel like reading, The initial question was about if you get boosts of all your classes at once or just the 2 you are using (main and sub). When I replied saying that it would be unfair, we had yet to know the full stat boosts. Obviously today, we know that these stats won't really change much (the 50 HP is nice however, might start with Hunter).

As for Ult, I doubt I said it that Forces were awful since it's my main class. No doubt I said that it's harder due to low defense and HP but awful, pretty sure I didn't. But considering your pitiful attempt with the Reddit comment, you could simply be taking things out of context again.

Why would it be unfair to reward people who took time to level their classes?

Oh no! We're rewarding people who did MORE work!

Do any other online RPGs do this?

Chdata
Aug 13, 2015, 10:44 AM
Every online RPG does that... even PSO2 has been doing this.

Unless you can name me a game that detriments people and weakens them the more they play and level up. And I'm not talking about the fact that games have more difficulty content at higher level.

also yeah, Fo is the easiest class to survive as in every location, on its mechanics alone.

And with the units you can get today, it can even tank almost any XH attack (then instant heal with resta) except for those few OHKO from some bosses that rarely use them in the first place.

Ra is terrible if you have aggro from even one enemy, everything else is just kinda okay.

the_importer_
Aug 13, 2015, 11:01 AM
Every online RPG does that... even PSO2 has been doing this.

Unless you can name me a game that detriments people and weakens them the more they play and level up. And I'm not talking about the fact that games have more difficulty content at higher level.

also yeah, Fo is the easiest class to survive as in every location, on its mechanics alone.

And with the units you can get today, it can even tank almost any XH attack (then instant heal with resta) except for those few OHKO from some bosses that rarely use them in the first place.

Ra is terrible if you have aggro from even one enemy, everything else is just kinda okay.

Perhaps I was not clear in my question, do any other online RPG give you bonuses by capping other classes?

As for Forces, it depends on the scenario, which is are you playing alone or with others. If you playing alone, even with NPCs, you're still the main target, there's only so much that Mirage Escape can so when a mob is after you (not when your 75/75 on SH, but before that)

Even when playing other, I'm sorry, but you are vulnerable when you cast. Perhaps Ult is an extreme case, but when casting Illfoie, I got killed a few times during charging because a barrage of heat seeking missiles got me from the back, where I couldn't see.

Chdata
Aug 13, 2015, 11:29 AM
I've only really played Runescape and PSO2, so I don't know of any other games with max level bonuses, aside from games with equips that require the max level. But regardless of what other games do, I don't see any problem with this bonus.

Yes it gives your lower level classes a bit of a boost, no I don't really think that's op, especially compared to skill trees nowadays, and how fast leveling up is now, plus if you've already played a class to 'completion' I see no big deal in letting other classes start a little higher too. Plus plus I don't see what's wrong with giving small boosts to already full maxed players.

Well I play solo Force very often. I like playing it over other classes if I want to have an easy time being able to survive and damage at the same time.

BrHu is right under that.

Surely you aren't saying you solo UQ, but yeah of course you will be vulnerable if you're using Il Foie, probably the only tech that prevents you from moving at all while you charge it, aside from Formelgion...

You have to use techs that fit the situation better <.<

You aren't nearly as vulnerable if you use practically any other tech, especially if you know how to move and know how enemies 'aim'.

If I had to guess... the scenarios I have trouble solo as FO are probably ... soloing UQ. lol. I tried it when it was released and was surprised by the HP of mobs and zondeel resistance, but my only problem was killing enemies. Of course shortly after I got into an MPA with people and saw vomos and anga, having the aggro from those bosses as FO is hard as FO I suppose. Until I can freely run again, that is. I have to triple dash away with my gunslash lol.

Vatallus
Aug 13, 2015, 11:57 AM
Depends what you see "bonuses" as. Being able to access the end game map? Being able to use that max level weapon? PSO2 doesn't have those so what is the problem with max level stat bonuses.

I have however played one game that nerfed your damage for fighting enemies lower level than you, and increase their evasion if higher level than you. It wasn't a big enough factor to stop you from grinding in certain grind spots all your life though.

Ginganator12
Aug 13, 2015, 11:58 AM
Even when playing other, I'm sorry, but you are vulnerable when you cast. Perhaps Ult is an extreme case, but when casting Illfoie, I got killed a few times during charging because a barrage of heat seeking missiles got me from the back, where I couldn't see.

Ilfoie. *facepalm*

There's a reason every single Force that is running a Fire Build for Ultimate, especially Lilipa Ultimate, uses only Gifoie, Safoie and from time to time, Rafoie. I take it that since you are using Ilfoie, you are using a Rod, and not a Talis, which is stronger than the Fire Rods if you have Talis Tech Bonus?

Vatallus
Aug 13, 2015, 12:01 PM
Talis is generally stronger than Rod. It isn't until 13*s when rod starts to get on par with talis. I use rods and I still don't use Il Foie. That tech isn't worth it.

RibbonSoft
Aug 13, 2015, 12:11 PM
Even though I solo everything, even I didn't use Ilfoie. I always relied on Gifoie and Safoie for most enemies. However, I do find it easier to survive with a BoHu; I died far more often as a Fo. Heck, I kill things a lot faster with a BoHu than I ever did with my Fo. Then again, maybe BoHu clicks for me a lot better than Fo does so...

ON TOPIC:
Pop a 50% Meseta Boost and a 100% Triboost in XQs and there's an extra 150,000 in twenty minutes if not less.

Chdata
Aug 13, 2015, 12:43 PM
il foie isn't even worth it in SH / AQs when it can one shot everything.

Chdata
Aug 13, 2015, 12:44 PM
ON TOPIC:
Pop a 50% Meseta Boost and a 100% Triboost in XQs and there's an extra 150,000 in twenty minutes if not less.

imo, waste of a triboost. I get tons of 100k simple fodder drops doing almost anything.

milranduil
Aug 13, 2015, 12:52 PM
Talis is generally stronger than Rod. It isn't until 13*s when rod starts to get on par with talis. I use rods and I still don't use Il Foie. That tech isn't worth it.
wut since when is rod on par with talis for damage? ares rod only has like 220atk on talis which is not even close to the 20% damage from talis tech bonus.

Pop 100% Triboost in XQs and there's an extra 150,000 in twenty minutes if not less.
100tri for an extra 100k in 20 minutes hot damn that's useful

il foie isn't even worth it in SH / AQs when it can one shot everything.
Ilfoie is actually more useful in SH/AQ than in XH/UQ because of the fact that it can one shot. Free nifta whenever you want.

RibbonSoft
Aug 13, 2015, 12:57 PM
imo, waste of a triboost. I get tons of 100k simple fodder drops doing almost anything.

Fodder drops only matter if you are lucky enough to get a My Shop Pass.

Vatallus
Aug 13, 2015, 01:05 PM
wut since when is rod on par with talis for damage? ares rod only has like 220atk on talis which is not even close to the 20% damage from talis tech bonus.

Ilfoie is actually more useful in SH/AQ than in XH/UQ because of the fact that it can one shot. Free nifta whenever you want.

"starts to get"

Anyone that has actually used both a 13* talis and 13* rod knows the 13* Rod wins at every combo tech and that the 13* talis only has about 3-5% more damage Tech(PA) wise because of that Talis boost. It isn't even worth discussing this besides "use what you find first or what suits you the best". If you made an Anga Rod or Anga Talis first it would be a bit pointless to change to the other one unless you are just more comfortable. This is of course talking about Anga Rod vs Anga Talis. If you are doing something silly like Xie Rod vs Anga talis or CM Rod vs Anga Talis for basic techs then you are just silly. They purposely increased Rod as high as they did to make talis stop overshadowing it.

Il Foie is bad. It always has been. Most actual fire tree Forces can one shot their respective SH mobs with just a foie. I suppose you could zondeel and Il Foie but even then Gifoie does it with less cost.

the_importer_
Aug 13, 2015, 01:22 PM
I've only really played Runescape and PSO2, so I don't know of any other games with max level bonuses, aside from games with equips that require the max level. But regardless of what other games do, I don't see any problem with this bonus.

Yes it gives your lower level classes a bit of a boost, no I don't really think that's op, especially compared to skill trees nowadays, and how fast leveling up is now, plus if you've already played a class to 'completion' I see no big deal in letting other classes start a little higher too. Plus plus I don't see what's wrong with giving small boosts to already full maxed players.

Well I play solo Force very often. I like playing it over other classes if I want to have an easy time being able to survive and damage at the same time.

BrHu is right under that.

Surely you aren't saying you solo UQ, but yeah of course you will be vulnerable if you're using Il Foie, probably the only tech that prevents you from moving at all while you charge it, aside from Formelgion...

You have to use techs that fit the situation better <.<

You aren't nearly as vulnerable if you use practically any other tech, especially if you know how to move and know how enemies 'aim'.

If I had to guess... the scenarios I have trouble solo as FO are probably ... soloing UQ. lol. I tried it when it was released and was surprised by the HP of mobs and zondeel resistance, but my only problem was killing enemies. Of course shortly after I got into an MPA with people and saw vomos and anga, having the aggro from those bosses as FO is hard as FO I suppose. Until I can freely run again, that is. I have to triple dash away with my gunslash lol.

They don't bother me now that I know that it's not that much. Don't get me wrong, every little bit helps, but I was afraid that the total boost would have been like 500 S-ATK, R-ATK and T-ATK. Of course, playing solo with a Force at 75/75 on SH is nothing (hence why I would like XH for every quests), but when you first get there after hitting level 50, it's hard.

As for Ilfoie, I know it's a gamble, but it pays off if you can chain combo them with your PB or PP Convert if you're a Fo/Te like myself. Speed is always an issue, but I never really use it unless I'm equipped with my Fire Tree which has Flame Tech S Charge. My Ilfoie is also crafted for speed, but I honestly don't see the difference, I may just uncraft it to get some power back.

And forget Ilfoie, take the fire/dark compound technique, it kicks some serious ass, but you are 100% vulnerable while doing it. As it is now, I mostly die for 2 reasons:
1- I try healing or reviving someone in an MPA and pay the price for being a nice guy
2- Using the fire/dark compound technique

At the end of the day, PSO2 is a game where everyone dies once in a while even if you're a pro, anyone saying otherwise is just a liar.

milranduil
Aug 13, 2015, 01:27 PM
"starts to get"

Anyone that has actually used both a 13* talis and 13* rod knows the 13* Rod wins at every combo tech and that the 13* talis only has about 3-5% more damage Tech(PA) wise because of that Talis boost. It isn't even worth discussing this besides "use what you find first or what suits you the best". If you made an Anga Rod or Anga Talis first it would be a bit pointless to change to the other one unless you are just more comfortable. This is of course talking about Anga Rod vs Anga Talis. If you are doing something silly like Xie Rod vs Anga talis or CM Rod vs Anga Talis for basic techs then you are just silly. They purposely increased Rod as high as they did to make talis stop overshadowing it.

Il Foie is bad. It always has been. Most actual fire tree Forces can one shot their respective SH mobs with just a foie. I suppose you could zondeel and Il Foie but even then Gifoie does it with less cost.

Actually, the tatk difference between fire talis vs bert rodan is almost identical to ares talis and ares rod, so no it's not "getting closer". Rod is still better for a lot of things (I didn't say otherwise at all...), I just said it's not close to being on-par with strictly damage with techs.

The entire point of ilfoie is for instant PB. I'm well aware that basically every other fire tech one shots faster, that's not the point...

landman
Aug 13, 2015, 01:40 PM
Perhaps I was not clear in my question, do any other online RPG give you bonuses by capping other classes?
Star Wars the Old Republick, it was added as a "family" feature, every one of your characters using your "surname" would have the same bonuses, and that is "the other" MMO I've played, I'm not an expert in the genre.

And sorry if someone already answered, skipped most of the following replies, I don't really enjoy seeing people attack other forum users, sometimes I wish this was actually a community forum.

the_importer_
Aug 13, 2015, 01:58 PM
And sorry if someone already answered, skipped most of the following replies, I don't really enjoy seeing people attack other forum users, sometimes I wish this was actually a community forum.

I'm use to it by now, but I also started doing an ignore list lately, it's easier on the eyes. That being said, I'm still a nice guy, hence why I just added that list as a signature so that they at lease don't waste time replying to me.

Kokurokoki
Aug 14, 2015, 11:09 PM
Clearly the solution is to form a guild.

Huh.
Well that's the basic.
As Falco said, any more details would hurt myself. The market is shitty enough as it is, like when people think it's a good idea to sell expensive stuff at 25million less than the next guy and drive prices into the toilet. Or when everyone and their dog floods the market and everything is worth 1050.
I made a ton of money with other items but I can't even count anymore how much shit I was selling a lot less than I paid myself cause of this.

Is there a way to fix the market? Or are we forever stuck with the 1k 10-stars because people are so desperate to get money that they'll sell particularly valuable stuff for dirt cheap just to make a quick buck?

KazukiQZ
Aug 14, 2015, 11:54 PM
^Those cheap 10* is because the supply is too much nowadays (Mainly from Magatsu and Dual Falz). In fact, I don't think they're really setting those as 1k each to sell them, maybe only using My Shop as a pseudo-storage room. They have better use as Excubes (or Photon Spheres for certain things)

Kokurokoki
Aug 15, 2015, 02:18 AM
^Those cheap 10* is because the supply is too much nowadays (Mainly from Magatsu and Dual Falz). In fact, I don't think they're really setting those as 1k each to sell them, maybe only using My Shop as a pseudo-storage room. They have better use as Excubes (or Photon Spheres for certain things)

That makes sense... my storage just fills up completely from Magatsu. Got about 20 cubes in a single run... and I was playing with a subpar room which only managed to kill Magatsu twice on super hard.

Alma
Aug 15, 2015, 02:44 AM
And forget Ilfoie, take the fire/dark compound technique, it kicks some serious ass, but you are 100% vulnerable while doing it. As it is now, I mostly die for 2 reasons:
1- I try healing or reviving someone in an MPA and pay the price for being a nice guy

for no.2, JA ing that compound tech with fully charged megiserve will increase your survivability alot.

megiserve-gifoie spam also recomended for UQ scenario.

as for money making...
i guess affix business still be my most top income.

heck just like jack said, even when you only camp visiphone and not playing, you will still get some profit there from buying and selling.

the_importer_
Aug 15, 2015, 08:45 AM
for no.2, JA ing that compound tech with fully charged megiserve will increase your survivability alot.

megiserve-gifoie spam also recomended for UQ scenario.

Hmm, I wonder if it will last long enough. Oh well, easy enough to try I guess, thanks.

Chdata
Aug 15, 2015, 12:04 PM

funny thing is that I do use ilfoie in SHAQ, but that's about it.

It's just that now I don't consider SHAQ viability to be "worth discussion".

It's more like "why are you even bothering mentioning SHAQ?"

Or to put it more clearly, "why are you even bothering mentioning VHAQ?"

edit: I was doing the il foie thing in SHAQ, before I realized zondeel + nafoie is just as good for instant PB, except it charges much faster, costs less PB, etc. I only use il foie as an opening strike after mirage escaping it.

Chdata
Aug 15, 2015, 12:07 PM
"starts to get"

At first I thought you were saying 13* rods are on par with 12* or lower talises, which I thought might be true.

But the difference between 13* rods and 13* talises is 20% or more on your car insu- I mean.

However, I don't quite know the damage numbers for 13*. If you can one hit XH stuff with a 13* rod, 13* rod is definitely much more useful than a 13* talis for mobbing.

Chdata
Aug 15, 2015, 12:12 PM
My Ilfoie is also crafted for speed, but I honestly don't see the difference, I may just uncraft it to get some power back.

At the end of the day, PSO2 is a game where everyone dies once in a while even if you're a pro, anyone saying otherwise is just a liar.
I used to have the speed craft, then I uncrafted it. Honestly, I'm still not sure which way I like better, as il foie has such little uses anyway. Then again, I think I'll go with uncrafted because:

1. Crafted is almost as weak as nafoie at that point, so why not use nafoie which charges faster and can hit things easier?
2. Uncrafted is full damage, and you can prime one to use instantly with charge escape - which is the only use I see for it right now.

I've never died with Formelgion, because you can jump before using it. Il Foie sticks you to the ground. Being able to cast Formelgion in the air lets you dodge LOTS of attacks. Plus it almost instakills all the enemies before me anyway, compared it Il Foie.

I never die when reviving people. Pay attention to positioning I guess?

Pretty much I only die when I'm not paying attention or really not trying and don't bother to go heal myself or something. But I also have good units so only boss attacks that OHKO can outright one shot me.

Chdata
Aug 16, 2015, 10:45 AM
Tip: Make yourself feel poor by storing meseta in storage or on a seldom used character.

RadiantLegend
Aug 16, 2015, 10:58 AM
Knowing the fodder market and checking what is available and what isn't at any time. There's way to many combinations for me to list but it's usually in the 4s+ range soul/att or soul/spirita or stamina (soul/iv's are usually at least double).

Easy 5Mill method is off magatsu's 100+ cubes changing them to fun point to buy room decorations looking up a few deco prices. As said before knowing the market is really profitable, you can make a couple mill just playing the visiphone shop search buying and reselling. Here's a quick example of stuff I see all the time while price checking random stuff, I found today:

[SPOILER-BOX]http://i.imgur.com/u71OB4c.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]

You are one of the richest player I know yet willing to help people make money. I really respect that. May you make several more billions.

Tenlade
Aug 16, 2015, 11:47 AM
Lots of things ive done have been to stack money boosting ways so it builds up faster.
If you have alts, always pick up the 250k bal rhodos daily when it comes up, then the sh bal rhodos daily, then the coast exploration daily, and at the end of the week just do a sh coast run to clear it all at once for like 600k per character.

if you dont need xq stones, use the 50% meseta boost and not use a tri boost or rare boost, pick floors with lots of boss fights.

Get OTP so you can have its storage, and pick up every single lvl 11+ disk and dump it in storage to desynth later. Do the T-disk fragment daily crafts every day they show up with every alt you have. I honestly don't care if giving this advice floods the market. Infact, id love it if the price of these disks plummeted.

If youre going to buy ac for the scratch, consider instead getting another character or increasing storage/inventory slots for more space, it helps a ton for picking up items to make affix or desynth fodder.

ThePSOVeteran
Aug 18, 2015, 09:12 PM
-Find an intersection of open doors in V Cave and spam the e-trail to kill stuff to reopen said doors 4000 or so meseta every SH e-trial.
-ep 2 and 3 maps with meseta boosters/meseta boost from drinks and DO 30% boost. Even normal mode foes drop upwards 200+ meseta/kill. Kuron now drops even more than anywhere else in SH.
-Rushing polluter destruction arks quest. The drachymes give lots of meseta and have a possibly of making parallel worlds appear. SH is best if you can clear it fast and S rank.
-Farm up mag food such as furniture and low level disks for dex and list them at a premium. Most 4, 5, 6, star mag furniture food can be listed for 5000 each at most and people will still buy it. The 5-star scale plant dropped in Sky and sanctum for ranger mags that is normally worth 80 meseta at an npc? List it for 1050 or up to 5000!