PDA

View Full Version : CM boost

Lumpen Thingy
Aug 11, 2015, 10:20 PM
So how is the 100% boost to it? I haven't checked myself so figured I'd ask around.

Mattykins
Aug 11, 2015, 10:22 PM
Can't say. Haven't gotten a single good mpa. :T

un1t27
Aug 11, 2015, 10:28 PM
Only double.

Misaki Ki
Aug 11, 2015, 10:28 PM
It's pretty good, if you have premium.

Lumpen Thingy
Aug 11, 2015, 10:29 PM
Only double.

well that's......really weak

Flaoc
Aug 11, 2015, 10:31 PM

no its actually really fucking good.. you can 40 ele an ideal in the time it would take u to get 20 ele

milranduil
Aug 11, 2015, 10:33 PM

You can get an ideal in 1 day of play if you go ham even with pug. I'd say that's pretty good.

Meteor Weapon
Aug 11, 2015, 10:39 PM
"Everyone gets Ideal" Week

Now pugs everywhere can get Ideal with ease and be no skill pro.

Mattykins
Aug 11, 2015, 10:40 PM
Iunno, considering the people I've been playing with, I fear for what they'd actually do with them, if anything. I suspect I'll see a lot of ungrinded ideals in Magatsu pugs now

pkemr4
Aug 11, 2015, 10:47 PM
the pugs seem pretty good from what all my friends tell me. as long as i get 10k (20k) miles per run idc about clearing

Maenara
Aug 11, 2015, 10:51 PM
With the boost, even an M7 fail nets you more CM than a full clear normally nets you.

final_attack
Aug 11, 2015, 11:06 PM
If only Sega make obtaining LambdaGrinder easier :/

At least by making everyone get Ideal (and if only LambdaGrinder is much more accessible), Magatsu will be much more likely to be 4 runs, in Pug, even on lower position blocks o-o

wefwq
Aug 11, 2015, 11:21 PM
tfw getting M4 jelly fail flashback and getting only 400CM per run

Fuck, can anyone confirm the random MPA are still shit or they're actually improved their skills?
I been playing with 2 JP random group before the boost start and they're pretty decent, but with this entire CM boost thing kicks in, i'm afraid the quality goes under the ocean.

Flaoc
Aug 11, 2015, 11:25 PM
tfw getting M4 jelly fail flashback and getting only 400CM per run

Fuck, can anyone confirm the random MPA are still shit or they're actually improved their skills?
I been playing with 2 JP random group before the boost start and they're pretty decent, but with this entire CM boost thing kicks in, i'm afraid the quality goes under the ocean.

they still sux but the drain is so relaxed so basically 12 man is the old 8 man drain except 12 man

Mattykins
Aug 11, 2015, 11:29 PM
Fuck, if anything, they've gotten worse from where I'm standing

Hysteria1987
Aug 12, 2015, 04:01 AM
Only done one game so far, but the PUG was alright. Got 50% through M10, there were an awful lot of deaths and not enough challenge dolls though. All up still pretty happy with it, but I do feel PUGs will probably be a bit hit and miss.

Getting a game started was probably the biggest pain. You'd sit there at 12/12, everyone'd talk and be happy, the game would get kicked off, and the moment before the warp throws everyone in the deep end half the MPA would run away. I ended up in three games across two blocks (with a good chunk of the people who ditched the first game) before we finally got one started.

Ce'Nedra
Aug 12, 2015, 04:22 AM
I did my first CM run in months last night at a non JP friendly time and we died at Vomos and I got like 24k CM. Was the first time I got past Cougar too and we could propbarly beat it if some russian person (who decided to talk public english to beg for weapons and mates) didn't frigging die the whole damn time. Even entered M10 without a scale doll.

Kinda annoying was that at some point 4 people died to vomos, i threw a moon, they got up but still failed. Ionno when the game registers Moon VR but it might of been lag. We might of made it if that didn't happen.

Dammy
Aug 12, 2015, 04:36 AM
first CM in last ~5 months, random block
result: fail at first cats

Cyber Meteor
Aug 12, 2015, 04:40 AM
Just did 2 CM runs with randoms JP players, results , 1st run : finished at the end of M9 against 3 banthers (not killed), 2nd run : 50% of M10 (1st Gel wulff room, i don't know if there is a 2nd lol). Looks like everyone knew what to do, but that cannot prevent the lack of VR energy caps in the last missions :p

fay
Aug 12, 2015, 05:22 AM
I only just done my first run of it there. Done all 10 missions quite easily. How does ones party actually be bad at this?

EDIT: I take it back. This team was shit. Didn't even make it past mission4. Definitely got lucky firts time.

jiasu73
Aug 12, 2015, 06:16 AM
I host locked parties all the time and even the quality of players that have been joining have been decreasing because of boost week so i can imagine that regular pug is even worse. Still clear 100% of the time though np though always finishing with over 50% vr left. Before boost week the yarikomi parties i joined would clear 90% of the time but im guessing the quality decrease of pure pug is a lot worse. Really helps if you know how to carry a group though.

btw i always host under the characters Sylvia and Camellia so if anyone wants to join just throw a whisper at me, as long as you are cooperative anyones welcome

isCasted
Aug 12, 2015, 06:24 AM
2 runs where people left at M4. 2 runs where we failed at M4. 2 runs abandoned right at the start. 1 run where we did well, but then I got 630'd at teleporter into M5.

Verdict: fuck this game.

Nyansan
Aug 12, 2015, 06:39 AM
So far gotten to M9 Ragne area twice before running out of VR. Usual runs end at M7 due to people dying to Diabo. Needless to say, was pretty surprised considering I only do pugs.

Dammy
Aug 12, 2015, 06:39 AM
I host locked parties all the time and even the quality of players that have been joining have been decreasing because of boost week so i can imagine that regular pug is even worse. Still clear 100% of the time though np though always finishing with over 50% vr left. Before boost week the yarikomi parties i joined would clear 90% of the time but im guessing the quality decrease of pure pug is a lot worse. Really helps if you know how to carry a group though.

btw i always host under the characters Sylvia and Camellia so if anyone wants to join just throw a whisper at me, as long as you are cooperative anyones welcome

which ship are you on? havent seen you in like 2,5 years

jiasu73
Aug 12, 2015, 06:40 AM
which ship are you on? havent seen you in like 2 years

ship3 and 7 now i still have chars in ship 2 though but havn't been logging on in ship 2 for awhile

Dammy
Aug 12, 2015, 08:01 AM
ship3 and 7 now i still have chars in ship 2 though but havn't been logging on in ship 2 for awhile

ok, i left ship2 myself some time ago

on topic: just got to m10 50% with pugs

TaigaUC
Aug 12, 2015, 08:56 AM
You're not doing it on the shared ships?

jiasu73
Aug 12, 2015, 08:57 AM
i play in shared ship most of the time

Sora3100
Aug 12, 2015, 09:00 AM
You can't exactly look up players in Shared Ship though, only if you're on friend list there.

jiasu73
Aug 12, 2015, 09:02 AM
You can't exactly look up players in Shared Ship though, only if you're on friend list there.

yeah really sucks you can't look up players , if you go through party list though you might catch me hosting a locked room(japanese). Just wanted to let people know if they want to join i'll let them in as long as they are cooperative and don't use really weak weapons such as interval 1 launcher and talis. I can translate for you as we play if needed

Zorafim
Aug 12, 2015, 09:19 AM
"Everyone gets Ideal" Week

Now pugs everywhere can get Ideal with ease and be no skill pro.

This almost made me want to play again. Then I realized that fuck it.

Shinamori
Aug 12, 2015, 06:44 PM
Most of the pugs I've been in (about 3) got to at least M9. Also, I heard Cm2 will get boosted too?

Hysteria1987
Aug 13, 2015, 09:27 PM
Most of the pugs I've been in (about 3) got to at least M9. Also, I heard Cm2 will get boosted too?

Yes, we're due a second boost week towards the end of the month when that next stage comes out.

Perfect Chaos
Aug 13, 2015, 10:16 PM
I don't think it's another 100% boost, though. Probably something pretty small, like 10%, but I could be wrong. Hopefully I'm wrong...

Vatallus
Aug 13, 2015, 10:51 PM
Don't expect it to be another 100% boost. This week wasn't even originally 100%. Was only going to be 10% but they added a 42M point goal to the ARKs event saying they would change this week to 100% if we reached it.

TaigaUC
Aug 13, 2015, 11:47 PM
100% or not, I doubt many are going to clear the entire new Challenge within the first week.

Maninbluejumpsuit
Aug 13, 2015, 11:56 PM
100% or not, I doubt many are going to clear the entire new Challenge within the first week.

Of course not. I don't think anyone would believe otherwise.

red1228
Aug 14, 2015, 02:27 AM
I could deal with lame PuGs only getting to M5-M7 if it didn't take 20 fucking minutes, at the start of EACH RUN, for everyone to pretend to greet eachother & see who's willing to be VR Manager / Funji Bait... Hell, a couple of runs it sounded like they were arguing if M5 should split 5left & 7right or 4left & 8right (using PSO2 chat translator via google so I could be wrong).