PDA

View Full Version : Can't log in even with a new account

Snowpaw
Aug 12, 2015, 03:06 AM
I'm getting a 602 error when I try to log in with a new account I made just to see if my new laptop can handle the game. I'm actually on the verge of tears because I was finally able to get to pso2.jp today and so I know the bans are lifted and I can play again, but I can't get my old account name or password right, and apparently I can't get this new one right either!

Are there no capitals in usernames? Is this another issue not related to my ID/PW? I eventually got another error which I think is a temp lockout. If I can't figure out what's wrong with this I'd seriously just ask someone here to register me a new account and give me the info to log in so I can play again. I doubt anyone who plays would want to jack the account back so I wouldn't need to change the PW, I'm a casual, I'll level like molasses.

I don't know what to do...I love this game but I can't get it to work...

Kinaya
Aug 12, 2015, 03:26 AM
Theres this thing we common ppl use, its called "google" its a magic machine that gives you answers to ur questions like, " whats pso2 error 602" and the mysterie machine gives you the answer. So fucking use it ffs

ashley50
Aug 12, 2015, 03:38 AM
You can also use the search function of the site.

[spoiler-box]http://i.imgur.com/gDjoQIN.jpg[/spoiler-box]

SakuRei
Aug 12, 2015, 03:41 AM
Theres this thing we common ppl use, its called "google" its a magic machine that gives you answers to ur questions like, " whats pso2 error 602" and the mysterie machine gives you the answer. So fucking use it ffs

There is also a thing that it's better to help someone in need rather than saying go google it ffs and swearing on the person who needs help.

I'm getting a 602 error.

It means your username is wrong, are you sure you didn't put capitals, numbers, etc. in your username?

Snowpaw
Aug 12, 2015, 03:42 AM

Thank you so much for your help! I realized it was simply the capitol letters. Silly me! ^^; Japanese doesn't have such things! Once I did that, it gave me another error, and I looked that one up since it wasn't in the big post on these forums about error codes, and once I had the code from the email, I got in just fine!

^^

landman
Aug 12, 2015, 03:42 AM
You must use the code you get send in your email to log in, IF you are doing it right, there should be a second windows where you enter the code in the second try (the first try on a new PC will always give an error, and then send the mail).