PDA

View Full Version : Bullet bows

fay
Aug 12, 2015, 03:50 AM
Can someone explain the best way to use these and get some damage from it? Maybe what PAs are best etc.
I got the Gal Gryphon bow the other day so I affixed it with 5 slots and got it +10. Only just now I used it and realized I can't get any sustainable damage out of it. Tritt shooter and Million storm are the only PAs that do any damage for me, and Million storm robs PP so much that even that's not worth using.
Then I have the Rapid shot skill. I don't know if it has any other effect other than shooting in 3s rather than single bullets. Still so weak though.

Kinaya
Aug 12, 2015, 03:58 AM
omg pls delete ur bow ASAP, its a bugged bow you might get banned for using it

Stickboy
Aug 12, 2015, 04:09 AM
i think you dont have decent r-atk, proper stances, or weapon potential?

Halikus
Aug 12, 2015, 04:50 AM
Indeed post your skill trees if possible

fay
Aug 12, 2015, 05:19 AM
R attack is fine. Have a fully loaded R attack mag as well. Granted I don't have potential unlocked though. I just didn't want to unlock it yet since I doubt I'll be using it much longer at this rate.

What kind of numbers should I be expecting to hit with this thing? I feel like most of the PAs are useless but I'm guessing that's because I don't know how to use them properly.

HentaiLolicon
Aug 12, 2015, 05:27 AM
Mobbing ability of bow kinda sucks, though you can use some combo like gravity arrow-penetrate arrow or Torrential Arrow. Bow is used to rekt boss mostly, Banishing Arrow->Kamikaze arrow/Last Nemesis, also use Chase arrow, it's a pre-fired PA, you will fire 3 Arrows and store them, upon dealing damage to mob that 3 arrows will be used.

Dammy
Aug 12, 2015, 05:35 AM
use first person view penetrate arrow
kamikaze for bossing

fay
Aug 12, 2015, 05:37 AM
That makes sense now. Maybe I'll just go Katana for mobs and bow for bosses then.
Banishing arrow only has a 100 damage. I assume it has other uses?

HentaiLolicon
Aug 12, 2015, 05:47 AM
It records damage dealt in 3s then explodes and deals the same amount of damage dealt that in 3s

fay
Aug 12, 2015, 05:58 AM
Interesting. I'll give this a go. Cheers guys.

Tigy
Aug 12, 2015, 06:11 AM
if you're BR/RA always aim for weakspot or head even on mob
get rapid shoot up 1&2 and weak hit advance 1&2 asap
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zURMbWMOL4E

Zorafim
Aug 12, 2015, 08:47 AM
Since this topic is cleared up, I have to ask. Why is it called a bullet bow if it fires arrows?

jooozek
Aug 12, 2015, 08:55 AM
because english names sound cool to japanese http://static-cdn.jtvnw.net/emoticons/v1/354/1.0