PDA

View Full Version : Is there an official English CM block?

Squal_FFVIII
Aug 12, 2015, 08:41 AM
I don't care if the players aren't as "l33t" as the JP player but I atleast wanna communicate with them.

I'm new to cmode and i'm trying to learn it, but its hard with nothing but JP pugs. I feel like i'm always the one ruining it for them. I'm a good player and can learn this but its hard when you can't understand what's going on.

Maenara
Aug 12, 2015, 08:45 AM
"Official"? No, Sega doesn't officially condone foreigners.

Now, there might be a block most English people go to.

Zorafim
Aug 12, 2015, 08:46 AM
It seems like every time there's an official english block for anything, english players decide it's the block to avoid. It seems like people would rather be alone than have to avoid the bad eggs of a community.

[Ayumi]
Aug 12, 2015, 08:50 AM
It seems like every time there's an official english block for anything, english players decide it's the block to avoid. It seems like people would rather be alone than have to avoid the bad eggs of a community.

Which is why many ditched both block 20 and block 1.
Funny how the "beginners" all rush to block 2 as block 1 is never really as full as it was not too long ago where people would level up low levels there.

Squal_FFVIII
Aug 12, 2015, 08:51 AM
"Official"? No, Sega doesn't officially condone foreigners.

Now, there might be a block most English people go to.

I don't know if you're just trolling, but that's not what I meant.

I meant "official" as in "officially decided by the english community" :)

I would rather mess up with other bad players (for now) than mess up a MPA of decent players due to the fact of not knowing what i'm actually doing.

[Ayumi]
Aug 12, 2015, 08:52 AM
I don't know if you're just trolling, but that's not what I meant.

I meant "official" as in "officially decided by the english community" :)

I would rather mess up with other bad players (for now) than mess up a MPA of decent players due to the fact of not knowing what i'm actually doing.

Trust me, it's not you that would be the problem most times.
Noticed that last night...

Squal_FFVIII
Aug 12, 2015, 08:56 AM
Well it's easy to blame myself when at the start everyone talking in JP planning their strat while i'm just there not knowing anything or staying silent lol.

It's safe to say that i'm a problem for now :)

Once I learn how to Cmode then i'ma be good for sure.

I already learned a couple of things from my random runs. My first run I was picking up all kind of capsules and people starting spamming SA's that said "no capsule pick up!" so I assumed I was doing something bad. They were probably like "of course the baka gaijin has to ruin it"

In my JP friends eyes i'm a very good player (they are mostly casuals though) so of course noobing it up bothers me. So I rather noob it up with my other fellow baka gaijins for now =P

Zanverse
Aug 12, 2015, 09:30 AM
I'd really like to use that one English Block in Shared Ship as our main block. I hate partying up with Japanese players and not understanding a word... We gaijins need to stick together.

Loveless62
Aug 12, 2015, 09:34 AM
If you are still new enough to Cmode to not know about picking up VR capsules, you would probably benefit a lot from studying TaigaUC's guide:

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=227403

This will give you a better idea of what JP players are expecting of you, even if you cannot fully understand them.

Zanverse
Aug 12, 2015, 09:38 AM
I already know how to CM. I just wish I had more ENG players to interact and form MPAs with.

Kusurian
Aug 12, 2015, 10:07 AM
I already know how to CM. I just wish I had more ENG players to interact and form MPAs with.

Keep in mind that I'm always looking for a good group to run with.

Loveless62
Aug 12, 2015, 10:30 AM
My reply was directed toward Squal_FFVIII. Sorry if I did not make that clear.

Squal_FFVIII
Aug 12, 2015, 10:33 AM
My reply was directed toward Squal_FFVIII. Sorry if I did not make that clear.

Even so, without understanding their strats then i'm still at a lost. Now I went ahead and read that thread so I understand a few more things now. However when it comes to people asking for certain PA's or items I don't have a clue.