PDA

View Full Version : JP PSO2 I'm back! Want to reconnect. Also, thank you Arks Layer!

Aquayoshi
Aug 13, 2015, 04:22 PM
Hello, everyone. I was fairly active on these boards about 2 years ago, well before the DDoS. For some reason or another, though, I stopped playing altogether.

I tried to return about a year later, but I had rotten timing: the game was being DDoSed, and it was nigh-impossible to get on PSO2 from my area of the US. So I gave up on the game for another year.

I decided to give the game a try one more time.
Thank you, AIDA, and everyone else who worked on it, your PSO2 Tweaker is wonderful. It's the only reason I was willing to give the game a shot again, and I'm so happy I did. There's so much new stuff to do and I'm having a blast playing a bow Braver headshot build.

I hope to see meet some more of my old friends in the game again, and maybe make some new ones.

Dai-RPG
Aug 14, 2015, 03:08 AM
I'm surprised nobody responded to this yet! Well I guess I'll be the first... welcome back!

I'm actually new around here, but I hope to meet some new people soon myself. And yes, the tweaker is AMAZING! My friends actually pushed me to do the tweaker even though I refused to since it seemed nearly impossible at first...but then... the game happened and I was so excited to play it! :)

Anyways, good luck in the PSO2 game and if you need anything feel free to message me anytime!

Aeris
Aug 14, 2015, 03:12 AM
I think i saw you in game but forgot to say hi but welcome back.