PDA

View Full Version : Caduceous and C-sorceror's cane for trade.

roboSlutversion69
Mar 8, 2001, 09:43 PM
I want some 4 slot parasite armor (nelgal or vajulla)

Or maybe some decent slot items like god tech, god/battle, god/equip, etc.

Very rare weapons could be offered also, or a few stand rares.

Happy79
Mar 8, 2001, 09:51 PM
Hey i got a few good support items:

God/battle
GOd/Ability
Devil/Technique

I only want the c-sorc cane that a deal?

roboSlutversion69
Mar 9, 2001, 01:14 AM
hmmmmmmmmm

Prozzak
Mar 9, 2001, 03:44 AM
Hey.. I have some good force stuff if you're lookin for it..

Force Field (4 slot)
Magical Piece
Technical Crozier
Sting Tip

and of course God/Battle and God/Ability. Lemme know if you want any of this for the C-Sorceror's Cane.

Espirit
Mar 9, 2001, 03:47 AM
Prozzak,

i have the cane for ur tech crozier...

roboSlutversion69
Mar 9, 2001, 04:33 AM
Hey Espirit, I bet it's fun getting stuff for free. You trade your duped cane away, and you gain a tech crozier, while the honest person you are trading with is losing his item and getting something different in return.

You Dupers are whores. It's plain rude, you have no business trading with honest players.

Eowyn
Mar 9, 2001, 07:23 AM
mKay where'd that rather rude comment come from? You and everybody else should know that almost every c-sorcerers cane will be a copy of the origional. Thats the way it is now. He should know that it will be a copy. He's still getting an item and if it works exactly like an origional who is to say that it is worse then the origional? Just because you trade for a copy doesn't mean that you're coming off on the loosing end. I'd gladly trade for a copy of the cane if I knew that it was worth it. If you don't think items are worth the same then don't trade for items but you'll be hard pressed to find a god/battle or god/equip that is not a copy.

dev1nsan
Mar 9, 2001, 07:42 AM
I'm not accusing Prozzak of being a duper or anything, but everybody and their momma has duped items or is a duper themselves. How do you know that Prozzak doesn't have 2 of all that stuff he's offering just for one cane. C'mon. Just because Espirit made a better offer than you doesn't give you the right to accuse her of anything.
(just using you as an example Prozzak, didn't mean nothin by it)

darkfalz50
Mar 9, 2001, 11:08 AM
prozzak: what do u want for that force field

SaitoH
Mar 9, 2001, 11:29 AM
Hey roboslut, I have magical piece, supressed gun, and victor axe that i would be willing to trade for c-sorceror's cane.

JA NE !