PDA

View Full Version : Horrible lag in the morning?

Squal_FFVIII
Aug 17, 2015, 10:03 AM
Is this normal? For the past 3 weeks or so I have been experiencing really bad lag spikes in the morning from around 5am to 10am.

I live in Southern CA so I would like to know if others suffer from horrible lag around these times.

It wasn't always like this. This only started like 3 weeks ago or so.

Also, incase someone of you don't know what I mean, i'm talking about network lag not "lag" as in FPS drops ^^

This is really frustrating especially while playing Cmode. Because you'll either die from a lag spike or you get 630ed.

Anduril
Aug 17, 2015, 10:09 AM
That is 9pm to 2am JST, so I imagine that there are typically more players on at those hours. Plus, three weeks ago was the end of the LQ, and through today it's been boost periods, so I imagine even more people are logging in than normal.

Sora3100
Aug 17, 2015, 11:00 AM
Today there have been terrible lag spikes, like in cmode I almost thought I got disconnected but it was just a lag spike that lasted for 10 seconds or so

Squal_FFVIII
Aug 17, 2015, 11:07 AM
I was in a really good CMode party and I got dced.

Vatallus
Aug 17, 2015, 11:46 AM
Oddly enough I never lag on PSO2 and any FPS lag I get is due to the tweaker/item patch. Might just be the amount of people connecting to PSO2 on the route you take during that time of day.

jooozek
Aug 18, 2015, 12:57 PM
i dont know in the morning but holy shit the lag i am getting in b026 in ship2 is awful - loot is being picked up after roughly 1 minute