PDA

View Full Version : Little Help On Char.

Harrison12
Aug 17, 2015, 05:46 PM
So I started the game last week love it, already 105 hrs into it and I'm lv 41 braver and 21 hunter..with a 107 tech mag (thought it would be nice to have a heal mag then was told I messed up..on the mag part)

Anyway I'm on Lilipa Map Time Attack (must do on normal and hard) Im seeing as a braver lv 41 its pretty hard to do solo, with npcs or friends (bots) it meh not fast I have not even got far but 2mins in and died due to the fact the purple barrels..So the question is it to late for my char I watch videos of time attacks and it shows people using guns or force.. and moving faster.. I sat in lobby asking for help to learn them but seems like I'm not noticed.. So im just trying to find out can I still do it just take my time and learn myself even tho I have no ranger or force weap to avoid must spots/skip them.

Thanks for info.

Kondibon
Aug 17, 2015, 05:55 PM
The mag is probably the hardest thing to fix (you'd have to buy a new mag with AC, or make an entirely new character), the rest just sounds like you need practice. Also, you can always use a gunslash as a ranged weapon if you need one.

Of course your skill trees could be something to look at too. Do you know how to use the skill simulator so you can show me what you have for your build? http://arks-layer.com/skillsim/

Anduril
Aug 17, 2015, 05:57 PM
It is never to late to change your class. Heck, a lot of people, myself included, have maxed out all the classes on single character. And since you already have a T-ATK mag, switching over to a Tech Based class shouldn't be too bad.

OR if you're asking if it can be done still as a Br/Hu, just find a gunslash or bow to use to blow up the barrels from a distance.

Harrison12
Aug 17, 2015, 05:59 PM
Ya I think i did it right,

http://arks-layer.com/skillsim/skillcalc.php?10eUIvIobxIobxIobxIobxIobxIoIPIobxIo jb4IFIeIbIkdodBIb000000000doIn0000000jdoib0000000f do0000000Io00000007oIn00000000dOqBtSGOdF0io00000jd oIb0000000j

Anduril
Aug 17, 2015, 06:07 PM
Oh my, you haven't taken a stance and wasted way too many points on Striking Up. That may be why you are having some issues. In this game, the percentage multipliers you get from skills are more important than raw ATK. Well, some class changes are coming soon, so at least you'll be able to use a reset pass for that. Also, if you intend to stay BR/HU, start feeding your Mag striking weapons since that will benefit you more than more DEX at this point.

Harrison12
Aug 17, 2015, 06:10 PM
Ah ya, I know very little of the tree builds. I really just looked and notice i could scroll down.. Sadface.. Can u buy a reset pass with ac. Im fixing my mag this weeken. I really love my braver, and really dont wanna give up on her lol.

Kondibon
Aug 17, 2015, 06:11 PM
Ya I think i did it right,

http://arks-layer.com/skillsim/skillcalc.php?10eUIvIobxIobxIobxIobxIobxIoIPIobxIo jb4IFIeIbIkdodBIb000000000doIn0000000jdoib0000000f do0000000Io00000007oIn00000000dOqBtSGOdF0io00000jd oIb0000000jWell, stat ups aren't a priority, and Braver mag isn't really that useful. You'd need a lot of dex to make it worth it, and even then, it might not be. Just reversal cover I'm not sure about, I stopped using it a long time ago, so I dunno how useful it is.

Multipliers are important though, and by extension stances are. If you're using Katanas mostly then you'd want average stance, and all the skills in it except average stance crit maxed. I don't really know what to say though, we probably won't be getting any skill resets for a while now. X_x

Anduril is right though you can change your class or use a bow for TAs where you need something ranged.

Can u buy a reset pass with ac.
Yeah, you can. They allso give out full skilltree resets when they change anything with the skill trees in the updates, but like I said, I don't know if there's gonna be any skill tree changes any time soon.

Anduril
Aug 17, 2015, 06:15 PM
Well those alleged Gu and Br buffs might come soon, and they give out passes even if the tree itself doesn't change, so we can hope that it won't be too long.

Harrison12
Aug 17, 2015, 06:15 PM
Ya, hopefully i can fix it, Thank you for all the info. The mag part I dont know alot about them.. but a friend i made in game said i totally messed up with a tech mag. which is sad lol my plan when i made char was braver main and tech as a sub but everyone kept saying thats pointless.. so here i am suck until something happens but if i can buy a pass with ac or wait idm

thanks alot tho guys

Kondibon
Aug 17, 2015, 06:18 PM
Ya, hopefully i can fix it, Thank you for all the info. The mag part I dont know alot about them.. but a friend i made in game said i totally messed up with a tech mag. which is sad lol my plan when i made char was braver main and tech as a sub but everyone kept saying thats pointless.. so here i am suck until something happens but if i can buy a pass with ac or wait idm

thanks alot tho guysYou can always levels other classes. If you're interested in combining Br with techs you could always try Te/Br though they use wands and bows rather than katanas.

lemonlight16
Aug 17, 2015, 06:22 PM
For your tree, get a stance first as Anduril said. You should be maxing Average Stance firstly on your Braver tree, and Fury Stance on Hunter tree.

As for your mag, keep making it pure T-atk. If you can buy AC for a new S-atk mag, great. If not, you can reroll or create a 2nd character with a pure S-atk mag and build your Braver/Hunter there. Your first character can be converted to a Force, Techer Hybrid or Jet Boots Bouncer.

For the barrels, you can actually normal attack them and still have time to move out of the way if you're quick enough. You can tap them twice or thrice, move out of the way and watch them explode along with the mechs if there are any within blast radius.

Harrison12
Aug 17, 2015, 06:24 PM
so just get my stance and go from there sounds good ya im rebuy a mag lol. but still keep tech one

Kondibon
Aug 17, 2015, 06:28 PM
Katana gear is pretty important too, I'd grab that early too.

Anduril
Aug 17, 2015, 06:32 PM
The skeleton I would go for would look like this (http://arks-layer.com/skillsim/skillcalc.php?10eUbxIobxIobxIobxIobxIobxIobxIobxIo jb4IFIeIbIkdodBIbl20fJkrAI20000006doIn0000000jdoib 0000000fdo0000000Io00000007oIn00000000dOIo4NfdF6sN HSHxIo00000jdoIb0000000j), first focusing on at least getting the main Average Stance skill up, then throwing in some Katana Combat.

EDIT: I just realized something from looking at your tree, have you completed Azanami's CO for 5 extra SP?

Harrison12
Aug 17, 2015, 07:17 PM
No i have to beat one more boss for it ima do that