PDA

View Full Version : How close can I get a char to look like Jibril (ngnl)

Eternal255
Aug 20, 2015, 10:20 AM
Title. Sorry for make a new thread, not sure where else to ask.

For those that aren't familiar with the show: https://www.google.com/search?q=jibril&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0CAcQ_AUoAWoVChMIsqnmwPm3xwIVUjaICh269Asp#tbm= isch&q=jibril+no+game+no+life&imgrc=GL4h6Ql-22bqTM%3A

Those that are, I'm not too familiar with female costumes and what not. I know the lower wings are available (right?), is there a similar costume, hair style and the likes? Costume wont be exact I know, but anything close would be cool.

And what class/sub would be most appropriate to play for her?

Anduril
Aug 20, 2015, 10:33 AM
The only lower wings that are available in that exact position are devil wings, but you might be able to lower Birdling Wings B (バードリングウィングB) enough. The ears could be done with the White Wing Earrings (ウィングピアス 白). Hairstyle would probably be (the ridiculously expensive) Yuki Long (雪ロングヘア) or (the more reasonably priced) Kizika Long (キジカヘアー). The costume is a bit harder, the legs could pass off for the Kizika Repca, but the rest wouldn't match; I would say that the closest would be one of the Halter-tops with a Bikini Pareo (ビキニパレオ).

Eternal255
Aug 20, 2015, 10:48 AM
Damn, thought there was a lower feather wing or something. Lame, it doesn't seem like you could lower anything enough to be right. Which I guess means I gotta bail on the idea :/

Oh well. Thanks Anduril.

saraishadow
Aug 20, 2015, 03:02 PM
Voice 75 is also her voice btw, well the seiyuu for her

the_importer_
Aug 23, 2015, 02:02 PM
Just finished the Anime, it was very good, hope there will be a a season 2.

sol_trigger
Aug 23, 2015, 07:22 PM
no the anime is shit. OP main + brainless ecchi harem, i watched too much of these shits for the past 5 years,,,

the_importer_
Aug 23, 2015, 08:26 PM
no the anime is shit. OP main + brainless ecchi harem, i watched too much of these shits for the past 5 years,,,

Opinions are like assholes, everybody has one. That being said. lots of people here seem to like it:

http://www.crunchyroll.com/no-game-no-life/reviews

KazukiQZ
Aug 23, 2015, 10:05 PM
Sadly, NGNL 2nd season might not happened sooner (or maybe never =w=ll). I heard the author got caught plagiarizing other people's work or something.

the_importer_
Aug 23, 2015, 10:47 PM
Sadly, NGNL 2nd season might not happened sooner (or maybe never =w=ll). I heard the author got caught plagiarizing other people's work or something.

Doesn't sound good for the light novel either :(

Veriti
Aug 23, 2015, 11:13 PM
The LN is fine. The new volume just sold insanely well when it released after a long break because the author was recuperating from his illness.

The only people that cared about the "tracing" thing was some idiot on twitter that kept spamming about it. I have no idea why the western anime fandom keeps bringing it up like it was some big deal.

sol_trigger
Aug 23, 2015, 11:22 PM
because no lifer otaku love brainless ecchi harem shit it solds like hot choco

the_importer_
Aug 24, 2015, 12:05 AM
because no lifer otaku love brainless ecchi harem shit it solds like hot choco

Not that I wish to go too off-topic with this, but in my experience, a lot of people's negative opinion on a specific Anime series is mostly of a snobbish/preppy attitude towards it, as in "I'm too good and my time is too valuable to watch this". It's not the best Anime I've seen in my life, but beats a lot that I've been watching lately.

BTW, you realize the irony of calling people who like this Anime "no lifer Otakus" when you're on a North-American forum for a Japanese-only Anime game, right?

Tyroki
Aug 25, 2015, 08:00 AM
BTW, you realize the irony of calling people who like this Anime "no lifer Otakus" when you're on a North-American forum for a Japanese-only Anime game, right?

The irony sure isn't lost on the rest of us ¬_¬

Anyway. No Game No Life had it's merits and it's downsides. A large enough amount of people feel the merits outweigh the downsides (those speeches <3).

Luckily we don't have to care about the opinions of negative twits like that one guy. They can say all they like. However if neither their grammar, nor their punctuation are worth a damn, then they aren't worth paying any mind.

Chdata
Aug 25, 2015, 08:32 AM
NGNL is the best anime I've seen in my life.

What Tyroki means to say, if neither their opinions, nor their opinions are worth a damn, then their opinions aren't worth a damn.