PDA

View Full Version : Are Memory RAcast/seal Head items cast only?

MillenniumKing
Aug 20, 2015, 01:16 PM
So i got 6 memories and id would love to get the Eleanor items next week, the RAcaseal body and head, but i am a newman and im not sure if i could even use them. Does anyone know if they will be cast only? if so i will probably have to get one of the costumes this week, so i need to figure out before tuesday. D:

Anduril
Aug 20, 2015, 01:20 PM
They will have a fleshie version of the bodies, but I'm not too sure on the heads. Although, since these are costumes and not parts, I imagine the heads will be all-race like the VirtualOn ones.

Also, Quick Questions Thread (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=213385).

MillenniumKing
Aug 20, 2015, 01:29 PM
They will have a fleshie version of the bodies, but I'm not too sure on the heads. Although, since these are costumes and not parts, I imagine the heads will be all-race like the VirtualOn ones.

Also, xxc.

The virtual on heads are for everyone? i tried to look to see if any heads were but i didnt really see anyhting tot ell me D: haha

I hope they are for all races, i would love to have it. i just really want to figure it out before the HUmar leaves the shop. becuase i would buy either the RAcaseal or the HUmar. D:

also thanks i didnt know that thread was a thing but i wanted to get this figured out quickly as i am on a time limit util the shop changes.

Anduril
Aug 20, 2015, 01:33 PM
The current items aren't leaving the shop, the current costumes will just go up in price by one Memory when the next wave comes in. Also, now that I get a good look at the catalog (http://www.bumped.org/psublog/get-pso1-costumes-with-ragol-memories/), they show the heads on fleshie bodies in their item picture.

MillenniumKing
Aug 20, 2015, 03:25 PM
The current items aren't leaving the shop, the current costumes will just go up in price by one Memory when the next wave comes in. Also, now that I get a good look at the xxx, they show the heads on fleshie bodies in their item picture.

Oh yeah your right! and in cirnopedia cast heads are on robot bodies, so maybe that means they will be for everyone =O neat =D

and yeah i know they will still be avalible bu the increased price will be a bit of a pain haha.