PDA

View Full Version : Conveniences you'd like to have? (Or have back?)

HeartBreak301
Aug 23, 2015, 01:08 AM
I guess the reason why I'm making this thread is to get some input from other people on what they'd like to see as far as UI, menu and gameplay conveniences. A few things have changed lately that I'm not a fan of, the biggest being storage defaulting to all storage. The fact they force these changes on us with no way to revert it is kind of annoying.

I've also wanted a couple things I'll probably never see such as a realtime player count displayed next to the map as well as an in-mission rank indicator. The ability to see players' subclasses and subclass level would also be very nice, I'm kind of tired of wondering if anyone is subbing ranger for instance.

Those are my few things I've thought of to start the thread off. What would you guys like to see added or changed back to the way it was?

akitalevia
Aug 23, 2015, 01:12 AM
Being able to accept/turn in multiple orders as well as Excubes and passes.

Qualia
Aug 23, 2015, 01:14 AM
Unnerf shunka. That would be very convenient :^)

Flaoc
Aug 23, 2015, 01:16 AM
portable team tree... wut dont tell me u never been stuck in a full block wishing u could go grab delicious lvl 7 buffs without losing spot in said block

HeartBreak301
Aug 23, 2015, 01:16 AM
portable team tree... wut dont tell me u never been stuck in a full block wishing u could go grab delicious lvl 7 buffs without losing spot in said block

Gotta push premium as hard as they can.

Flaoc
Aug 23, 2015, 01:18 AM
Gotta push premium as hard as they can.

i am premium....

EvilMag
Aug 23, 2015, 01:23 AM
Being able to turn in COs without going to the NPC.

landman
Aug 23, 2015, 01:40 AM
A few things have changed lately that I'm not a fan of, the biggest being storage defaulting to all storage. The fact they force these changes on us with no way to revert it is kind of annoying.

I don't get this, you mean the fact that all storage is the first option when you enter your inventory?

Superia
Aug 23, 2015, 01:49 AM
I'd like to be able to place techs and PAs wherever I choose. By this, I mean the ability to put techs and PAs in any slot of any weapon including the basic attack ones in the same way that you can do it for teching weapons and being able to put PAs in your subpalette.

KazukiQZ
Aug 23, 2015, 02:02 AM
-Quest Point for any quest that doesn't have it yet (like Free Field), so that you can estimate when you can get A-S Rank, instead of guessing or using kill count CO (Hans CO) to do so.

-Ability to turn in all COs from the same NPC at once, or use Shift to select certain COs and then 'turn in selected COs'. Similar to EvilMag's suggestion, we we just go to CO list, hit Shift to select certain COs (or press 'Select All' function), then auto turn in. =w=

-Portable Jukebox, turn off default BGM and play music from your room's playlist. Can be shuffled or repeated.

-Secondary subpalette. To use it, need to hold Shift (or Ctr/Alt) and press the subpalette button. Kinda like Shift action for Rifle/Launcher/Bow/etc etc.

That's all I can think of for now xD

Poyonche
Aug 23, 2015, 02:33 AM
When you are under panic status, you can hit your allies.

Bring that back.

Rakurai
Aug 23, 2015, 03:33 AM
Being able to tek multiple items at the same time.

HeartBreak301
Aug 23, 2015, 03:38 AM
I have no idea how I didn't think of that.

elryan
Aug 23, 2015, 04:53 AM
Persistent hot-swap-able weapon palettes.

Quick real world example:
I'm fighting Anga Fundarge with Katana. I have palette 1-6 filled with assorted Katana PAs
e.g.. #1: Sakura Endo - Sakura Endo - Sakura Endo, #2: Kanran - Kanran - Kanran, etc.

Anga suddenly resists Katana due to my l33t DPS. Oh noes.

I want to be able to swap to palette 1-6 filled with assorted Gunslash PAs e.g. #1 Ein Raketen x3, #2: Strezwei x3, etc.

Then Anga decided to resist my Gunslash yet again! Great.

Swap back to my Katana 1-6 palette setup on the fly.

While we're at it. I would like the devs to increase the amount of weapon palettes to 9 or more. (Because I'm using keyboard with numeric weapon palette shortcuts and am using Logitech G602 with 6 side keys) That would be convenient.

HeartBreak301
Aug 23, 2015, 05:08 AM
It'd be nice if they changed numpad 7~9 to additional weapon palettes, yeah. As it is currently they're used for swapping sub-palettes and I'm not sure how many people actually make use of that.

doomdragon83
Aug 23, 2015, 05:19 AM
-If you have a CO that requests drops or for a specific enemy to be killed, increase that enemy's spawn rate. I'm tired of needing to restart or do another quest because that certain enemy is so damn uncommon that rappies have a better spawn rate. This mainly applies to Team and Daily Orders, not for folks like Girard and for 1 time only COs.

-No more auto read message packs. When you pass by a message pack, it will read its contents and this is bad for me because you can't hide/show the map until it is done.

-On that note, no more "events" like for example in NabII when you finish the first area. Those "events" when you are being spoken to removes your subpalette and prevents you from doing stuff like switching weapons and such.

-Stop switching the mode of the radar in the upper right whenever a E-trial happens.

-Remove the fail condition for free exploration (excluding Kuronia, of course) at least if you are solo. I know this won't happen since Sega wants people to buy Scapedolls

-Put in place a reward storage. The purpose is to store items that you get from completing E-trials rather than them going into your inventory or storages. I hate it when junk sneaks into my storage and then I find out that I have stuff in there that I would never put in there.

-Auto pick up not just for meseta but for consumables and certain other stuff like grinders, synthesizers, Photon Drop/Crystal/Sphere and special items like the badges. Increase the speed at which the items are picked up automatically and add in a filter to allow players to choose what they want being picked up or not.

That's all from me for now.

CoWorker
Aug 23, 2015, 05:30 AM
-Buff Damaging Photon Blast Summons by either increasing the damage further or reduce its cooldown (except for Black Hole or PP regen ones)

-able to desynthesis equipment or PA disc in the lobby

-Auto-feed for Mags, u know, the basic stuff from other MMOs where theres a 1-slot storage on Mags and they auto feed when their hunger is low

-consumables auto refill when u enter the campship, like every time u start a mission it restocks (with payment) your mates and atomizers (also add an option or checklist on what items you want to get refilled)

-make stances have infinite duration (similar to Wand Lovers)

HeartBreak301
Aug 23, 2015, 05:35 AM
-On that note, no more "events" like for example in NabII when you finish the first area. Those "events" when you are being spoken to removes your subpalette and prevents you from doing stuff like switching weapons and such.

-Stop switching the mode of the radar in the upper right whenever a E-trial happens.

The NPC interruptions I kind of forgot about since I don't do TAs but I do remember them making challenge mode absolute hell now that you reminded me. The radar thing is also a good point, I forgot about that one as well.

Shinamori
Aug 23, 2015, 05:38 AM
-Being able to use the "N" button map even when navigators are talking.
-More than 1 weapon palette book.
-Being able turn in ALL TACOs on SH+

jooozek
Aug 23, 2015, 05:53 AM
a send to storage that would try to stack with existing stacks in different storages

CoWorker
Aug 23, 2015, 06:08 AM
also just throwing these in

-Craft Mastery on all the classes

-Titles can give small stat boosts or special effects when equipped, Examples:
--NewbieTitle can give out +200% EXP boost if level is below Lv10
--BasicHunterTitle can give out +10 to S-Atk and S-Def
--WeaponSword1Title (you obtain this if you +10 a certain weapon) can double the potential effect of "Sword1", only works if "Sword1" is equipped
--CModeClearTitle can give +10% CM points

seriously they should do the title effects, it has some potential

EDIT:
-make Recycle Shop's 10* Passes available to be bought by non-prem users (cuz most of them are kinda obsolete nowadays)

-change the trade requirements of Mag Form Change Pass (from 3 AC items to small amount of Excubes) OR able to freely change Mag's appearance

-able to check weapon's Potentials from Quest Records-> Item List

Remz69
Aug 23, 2015, 07:43 AM
weapon palette 789

Sayara
Aug 23, 2015, 07:49 AM
a send to storage that would try to stack with existing stacks in different storages

This.
I cant tell you how many times i find EXtreme passes on 3 different storages because i forgot where i put them all >.<

doomdragon83
Aug 23, 2015, 08:26 AM
Oh right almost forgot some:

-Change the "EMERGENCY CODE BLAH BLAH BLAH" that shows up during e-trials. The game has been out for 3 years, yes I should be used to it by now but I'm tired of it hogging my screen every time.
After that, the objectives (Like "Defeat 8 Darkers" for example) appear in a bar that stretches all the way across the screen.
That bar is annoying because it is always on top so if you have the full map up and you happen to be where the bar covers it up, you can't see squat.
A fix for both is to make them smaller obviously, and place it to the left or right of the screen and not in the way but it's only big enough so you can see it while dealing with whatever you're doing.

-Whenever you try to turn a CO that has a reward lets say 2 dimate for example, and you happen to have either 9 or 10 on you beforehand, you are informed that you have too much items and the CO is not turned in.
Clearly in this case, the items should go to your storage; this is a simple fix but that's only half of the problem.
The other half is that the you have too much items message stays on for far too long and it is unskippable; why in the world did they think this was good enough to have in the game?

-Story events/Matterboard related cutscenes should be activated manually to prevent unnecessary/undesired loading of scenes, especially if you don't talk to Matoi by the medical area after progressing through the story.....cutscene hell.

-My partner characters, etc. should only chain PB with me, not with some random.

And time for stuff that I know won't ever happen:
-Here's the way skills currently work: Activate skill -> Skill goes to cooldown -> character does animation -> you get skill effect.
The problem is that if you get at least staggered before the effect kicks in, you lose the skill and must wait for the cooldown as if you got your skill.
Change the way skills work so that cooldown happens at the same time as get skill effect.

-Do not allow minimal damage attacks that hit you stagger or hitstun you. It makes no sense how any 1 damage attack can cause your character to flinch. It shouldn't matter what that enemy is, it's dumb for that to even exist.

-Stop being stingy with partner characters being able to use Moon atomizers.

-Release a T.V. room item to watch the videos that play on the screens in the lobby.

-Allow a playlist option or release a new room item to do just that. There are plenty of music to listen to but why change the music by yourself and listen to only 1 track at a time?
It makes no sense, I figured Sega would have been all over that from day 1, such an opportunity.

-Remove the "we will erase your AC if you don't spend it in a year" policy. It's dumb.

-Rework the skill trees.....ugh, I'm already facepalming. No doubt there are many problems with the game but when I look at the current trees, I still see stuff that I would never want to get like PP boost or T-def Up.
At least consolidate those into other skills that people do use. What's the point in having 3 different S-atk Ups in the HU tree?
I'm sure HUs would appreciate having those S-atk Ups mixed in with Fury Stance or Flash Guard 1&2 and Flash Tech Guard being rolled up into 1 single skill.
Probably not the best way to handle it but it's a start.

Achelousaurus
Aug 23, 2015, 08:49 AM
REWORK OPERATORS SO THEY DON'T INTERRUPT YOU!
It's annoying normally.
It's a real bother during tacos.
It's a fucking liability and causes huge problems in cmode.
Sega has so little regard for the players that they actually make Innana pop up really often (in some stages literally every 5 seconds) and interrupt you, easily screwing you over.
The people deciding and implementing this don't spend even 10 seconds of their time thinking about how the players will feel about it.
Cause if, they would instantly realize something throwing you out of a menu and disabling part of the game mechanics is gamebreaking.

-Quest Point for any quest that doesn't have it yet (like Free Field), so that you can estimate when you can get A-S Rank, instead of guessing or using kill count CO (Hans CO) to do so.

-Ability to turn in all COs from the same NPC at once, or use Shift to select certain COs and then 'turn in selected COs'. Similar to EvilMag's suggestion, we we just go to CO list, hit Shift to select certain COs (or press 'Select All' function), then auto turn in. =w=

-Secondary subpalette. To use it, need to hold Shift (or Ctr/Alt) and press the subpalette button. Kinda like Shift action for Rifle/Launcher/Bow/etc etc.

That's all I can think of for now xD
Agreeing wholeheartedly!

And even more with additional palette stuff. Sega would make a killing just adding weapon palette extension to 10, letting you have multiple weapon palette books, etc.

-Auto-feed for Mags, u know, the basic stuff from other MMOs where theres a 1-slot storage on Mags and they auto feed when their hunger is low
-make stances have infinite duration (similar to Wand Lovers)
Really agreeing with stances, it's just silly.
But honestly, auto mag feed is impossible. Feeding entirely depends on what you have in your inventory and what you actually want to feed right now.
No way the game could possibly predict that in any way that would end up ruining your mag or using up fodder you want to keep.

Also, do give us more shop spaces.
30 is ridiculous and I am sure this is just cause otherwise the game would lag 3 minutes between each action like opening a menu and selecting an option.
50 would be nice, but more would be better.

Let us hand in co items from storage. The amount of quest items we have is beyond ridiculous.
Well over 100 just for exp cos from Franka, Kressida, etc.
And pretty much just as many exchange items for rare stone shop, etc.
Having to shift these back and forth between inventory and storage all the time is a real bother.
Not to mention for free players the sheer amount is a huge problem cause they gotta make do with 200 storage slots.

Don't screw people over just cause by resetting the team room every time you upgrade.
Don't reset the team room every 30 days just cause.

I like how PSO2 isn't pay to win.
I REALLY dislike how PSO2 is grind for everything.
So many things require pointless grinding and I'm not even talking about gear.
Sega just makes us spend absurd amounts of time on some things just so we play more and eventually may spend more money.

Add an option to unlock areas on a new character without cos. Of course you don't get any exp but you don't have to do the chores all over again either.

Add more tech customization daily crafts so you can get some recipes that are actually good without having to craft Rafoie 500 times on your own.
I guess this may apply to pas as well once we finally get to lvl 3.

Oh and when Sega announced we can change accessories outside the salon I was actually thinking about loading sets.
Would have been so easy cause half of it is already implemented.
I still want this, it would be really convenient.

Also, give us more characters for tree names. That's ridiculous, we got like 25 for sets but trees only get like 8.
I cannot even use something like "Guard Stance" cause it's too long.

CoWorker
Aug 23, 2015, 09:52 AM
But honestly, auto mag feed is impossible. Feeding entirely depends on what you have in your inventory and what you actually want to feed right now.
No way the game could possibly predict that in any way that would end up ruining your mag or using up fodder you want to keep.
Yeah i know it can screw up the mag, but what i meant is kinda for endgame mags, before the SP auto actions, most of the people barely feed their mags cuz it runs out pretty quick and even now its kinda annoying to feed it with random items every few minutes... but again i did said it has a 1 slot storage on the mag where you can put 10x monomates and see it auto feed from time to time

Neith
Aug 23, 2015, 10:06 AM
- As previously said, change Emergency Code alerts so that they don't take up most of the screen.
- Add a 'warp to other players' option to all Multi-Party only missions (like Kuronia Free and most emergency quests) so that it's more like Ultimate. Very handy feature but never used outside of Ultimate!
- Personally I'd like enemy scaling in Ultimate so there's less of them if you play alone. I'd like to solo Ultimate but it's a pain when you get the same amount of enemies as 12 people. I get that Ultimate is meant to be done as 12 players but that isn't always feasible.
- Let us change class once a quest is started; it's so annoying having to restart a quest because someone wants to change class. Provided the new class is high enough to run the quest I don't see an issue. To prevent people from switching class before a boss make it so classes are locked once everyone has teleported down.
- This is very minor but we've recently seen that it's possible for the game music to be changed whenever a boss spawns (see that Limited Quest that would change the music whenever Nyau spawned, and it does the same whenever Anga spawns). Can't we extend this to all bosses, or at least the Falz bosses? Honestly Falz Angel has one of the best themes in the game and you never hear it outside of story!
- Reduce the Meseta price of Advance Capsules, it's ridiculous especially when they're so easy to get elsewhere.
- Maybe send a mail when an item in your shop sells so you don't have to check it all the time.
- At character select it'd be useful to show a legend that tells you if that character has any boost items in effect left over.
- Streamline Advance Quest/Extreme Quest stones/capsules so that half of our storage isn't filled with hundreds of different ones.

Zyrusticae
Aug 23, 2015, 10:51 AM
- This is very minor but we've recently seen that it's possible for the game music to be changed whenever a boss spawns (see that Limited Quest that would change the music whenever Nyau spawned, and it does the same whenever Anga spawns). Can't we extend this to all bosses, or at least the Falz bosses? Honestly Falz Angel has one of the best themes in the game and you never hear it outside of story!
This is a really oft-repeated and super-old request. It especially bothers me that Bal Rodos gets this feature in Facility but you never see this anywhere else. If they're worried about multiple bosses overlapping and the game not knowing which to play - create a new track for multiboss battles, bam, problem solved (and we probably get a badass new theme to show for it)!

I especially loved the work they put into the Dark Ragne theme... but you literally never get to hear it anymore! She shows up in so many areas, too... such missed opportunities. :(

Mattykins
Aug 23, 2015, 10:56 AM
Remove that stupid 5-digit PIN for entering my shop or at least give me the option to do so. Like, seriously, if someone's on your account to steal your shit, you already fucked up.

jooozek
Aug 23, 2015, 11:16 AM
Remove that stupid 5-digit PIN for entering my shop or at least give me the option to do so. Like, seriously, if someone's on your account to steal your shit, you already fucked up.

if you start using OTP you don't need to use the PIN anymore and OTP comes with free 200 slot storage :-?

Lumpen Thingy
Aug 23, 2015, 12:10 PM
How about make gunner worth a shit again?

Achelousaurus
Aug 23, 2015, 12:32 PM
Yeah i know it can screw up the mag, but what i meant is kinda for endgame mags, before the SP auto actions, most of the people barely feed their mags cuz it runs out pretty quick and even now its kinda annoying to feed it with random items every few minutes... but again i did said it has a 1 slot storage on the mag where you can put 10x monomates and see it auto feed from time to time
Oh. Yeah, in general maxed mags shouldn't get hungry. That's silly.

Also, turn out other player's visual effect.
What Sega gave us made virtually zero difference, I'd like something that allows me to still see something when more than 3 people are fighting.

TaigaUC
Aug 23, 2015, 12:33 PM
In the enquete I complained that PSO2 closes windows automatically to accommodate gamepad controls.
I find that really annoying. Sometimes I want to see multiple windows at once.
Other games don't auto close windows, they let you open a ton of them at once.

For example, when browsing through shops, I can't preview combinations of stuff because it closes the preview window in between shops. This is especially awful for Casts.

I think we should be able to name Mags.
I accidentally fed my melee mag a tech weapon earlier. It gained FOUR TATK levels. Had to blow 200 cubes to fix it.
Doubt that'd happen if I was able to name my Mags.

Arada
Aug 23, 2015, 12:49 PM
if you start using OTP you don't need to use the PIN anymore and OTP comes with free 200 slot storage :-?

But OTP comes with a good risk to screw your account so no thanks.

LunaSolstice
Aug 23, 2015, 01:09 PM
^OTP was rather easy to setup for me,though I use bluestacks for it. But I still have to put in the 5 digit pin when going into the player shop,or maybe there's a setting for that somewhere to change it?

isCasted
Aug 23, 2015, 01:20 PM
^OTP was rather easy to setup for me,though I use bluestacks for it. But I still have to put in the 5 digit pin when going into the player shop,or maybe there's a setting for that somewhere to change it?

There's a "Remove" button at the bottom-right of the window where you enter it. It will ask you to enter PIN for one last time and then it goes away.

Anduril
Aug 23, 2015, 01:24 PM
I would like the option to go back to Character Selection without having to go all the way back to Ship Select; sure it's only one extra step, but it can get annoying sometimes.
Also, as I'm sure other have mentioned, just let us mass cube things. I don't understand why they limit it to only one or ten at a time; sometimes I have eight weapons to cube, and end up having to do them one at a time, and it is just annoying.
Also-also, let us use the recycle menu during missions. I only have max inventory on one character, so when I'm running EQs and such on my other characters, their inventory fills up quickly even when I'm just picking up 10★+ weapons.

jooozek
Aug 23, 2015, 02:01 PM
But OTP comes with a good risk to screw your account so no thanks.

how would it screw your account? you just need to write down account name, email, serial number, secret question and answer and there is no way you could screw yourself over - i've migrated the authenticator already 2 times between devices

isCasted
Aug 23, 2015, 02:44 PM
Maybe it can't be classified as "convenience", but this game can't handle timings for notifications and operator chatter right.

Situation 1: You are at approximately 1100-1700 points in Ultimate and suddenly Anga spawns. You beat it and get 900 points. You see code completion and quest clear messages, and after that... "200 points left", "100 points left", "50 points left".

Situation 2: your MPA sees Bantha Oran. You kill it. "There's a powerful enemy!". You loot. "Emergency Code: Duel". You run away to the next spawn. "Oh no, stop!". You kill the next spawn. "Changeover Code: Capture". You've long forgotten what exactly you fought. "Failed". *facepalm*

yoshiblue
Aug 23, 2015, 02:51 PM
I'd like for code capture to be worth doing. Like, a guaranteed 10*+ for completing it or something. Maybe good money for the lower levels, or a photon sphere ring.

n_n
Aug 23, 2015, 03:04 PM
weapon palette 789
This!

Also, I think it's been mentioned already, but it would be really nice if we were able to set techniques on the palette of non tech weapons.

Come on SEGA...!

doomdragon83
Aug 23, 2015, 04:31 PM
This too! For the longest time, we could use this.

Maybe it can't be classified as "convenience", but this game can't handle timings for notifications and operator chatter right.
This is also a problem. The operator should be able to interrupt themselves when an update to the e-trial they are talking about occurs. However, there are situations where more than 1 e-trial pops up in a short period of time.

-About Changeover: Code Capture, it needs to be removed entirely. Being able to kill these bosses really fast plus the slow operator and objective updates means I'll fail before I know I even have to capture them.

-Remove Code Collect and the flame eruptions in the Volcanic Cave. I hate forced backtracking when I'm just trying to kill Vol/Cater; this isn't Metroid.
The eruptions love to appear right in front of your path instead of just randomly in the area. 2 of the biggest reason I hate going there for any reason.

-C-Mode idea: remove the VR bar, replace it with a countdown timer so people know how much time they really have.
The amount of time you start with depends on the amount of people at the start of the run. More people = less time.
Countdown timer goes up by a certain amount for each person that leaves the run/disconnect.
Picking up capsules increases the countdown timer but the timer would have no maximum limit so no capsule is ever wasted.
Dying reduces the time by a fixed amount, being revived replenishes it, dying with a Challenge doll in your inventory doesn't mess with the timer at all.
Instead of Mile bonuses from picking up capsules too early, you get bonuses for how long the entire run lasted excluding intervals. Or maybe based on how far you get into the run.

jooozek
Aug 23, 2015, 04:43 PM
a quest rank progress bar - do i need to kill more trash to hit S rank for that CO or can i go boss

Flaoc
Aug 23, 2015, 05:15 PM
a quest rank progress bar - do i need to kill more trash to hit S rank for that CO or can i go boss

that would be amazing (there were times in ult lillipa where 0/2000 was an A rank cause bosses rapid fire spawned and nobody really killed any trash)

Cortte
Aug 23, 2015, 07:10 PM
Make a PSE burst worth your time if you're soloing or using NPCs in an AQ. I got 6 minutes of burst yesterday, but what's the point when all that happens is one enemy spawns infinitely. I am rolling TE/HU at the moment. I can kill loads of mobs without a hassle, so why give me just one?

And for that matter make bosses occur regularly during a PSE bust. Mobs are fun, don't get me wrong, but there should be some sort of burst that's like a boss rush, each time you kill one you get in the area of 10 - 30 seconds added to a timer, and after a set amount of bosses show up, they stop. From that point it's mobs till the clock runs out. You could even give it a bit of a a condition similar to CM mode where when players die you lose 5 or 10 seconds of timer. So it rewards you for doing well in a burst.

sol_trigger
Aug 23, 2015, 07:20 PM
nothing in this thread gonna happen lolol

HeartBreak301
Aug 23, 2015, 07:33 PM
nothing in this thread gonna happen lolol

Thanks for contributing.

This thread isn't a petition to Sega or anything, I'm just seeing what kinds of ideas people have.

Evangelion X.XX
Aug 23, 2015, 09:49 PM
I would like the ability to change class via the kiosk in the Campship once any mission has already started.

That would be convenient.

Maninbluejumpsuit
Aug 23, 2015, 10:24 PM
Mag SP abilities being activate-able like PBs.

Crowz
Aug 23, 2015, 10:56 PM
So much stuff I didn't read through all of them, here's mine though.

Allow you to display Level, Team name, Team Rank, Class/Sub-class, Name, all together above other player's heads. I know for crowded blocks and places t would mean a shitload of text, so maybe include a shortcut buttom to turn them off and on at will?

GoldenFalcon
Aug 23, 2015, 11:37 PM
The thing I've always wanted is a drop-down menu for the PA list, and I guess the technic list too.

If I want to customize my weapon palette with different doublesaber PA's, why do I have to scroll down through the sea of orange melee PA's? Just let me select a specific weapon type at the top.

Maninbluejumpsuit
Aug 24, 2015, 12:45 AM
Techs slottable to any weapon's pallet.

GoldenFalcon
Aug 24, 2015, 12:50 AM
Techs slottable to any weapon's pallet.

Do weapons with innate technic access (like the Megiverse daggers) have that technic in the PA combo chain?

Touka
Aug 24, 2015, 02:34 AM
An ingame EQ timer,because I can't be bothered with finding out when EQs are on thru twitter.

ArcaneTechs
Aug 24, 2015, 02:44 AM
-Remove the 1ea or 10ea option and allow as many junk 10/11*'s to be cubed at once (kinda annoying when you have 9 weapons and have to do them one by one)
-Un Tek at least 10 weapons at a time
-10 units= 1 Ex Cube
-5 10* weapons= 1 Lambda Grinder (maybe 3 instead?) 2 11* weapons= 3 Lambda Grinders
-Allow UI to be attached anywhere on the screen instead of being locked where it's at (i.e. Character info and Subpallete swapped from bottom to top etc)
-Allow Voice Samples when searching through the player shop/preview window
-Allow Room Items to be viewable (player disappears, room item appears) in the preview window
-Allow a face zoom in makeup/head accessories in the preview window
-Increase the amount of points for My Room: 150->250 or if they're lazy 150->200 and I guess for the Freemium 15(?)->30 (at this point though my room passes are too abundant)
-Make some use out of the Red/Blue rooms already since barely to no one uses them (hell make it the place to go to watch Sega's Live stream, a movie/stream room or something)
-Have a RDR toggable timer that can be placed anywhere on your screen to help watch your booster timers instead of constantly going to the character info menu over and over
-Online/Offline/Busy/Afk Status for friends list and lobby
-Auto logout timer anywhere from 15mins-1hour
-Make it so cast can't be poisoned due to being in-organic

Maninbluejumpsuit
Aug 24, 2015, 02:51 AM
Do weapons with innate technic access (like the Megiverse daggers) have that technic in the PA combo chain?

Yeah they do, and only those.

Atmius
Aug 24, 2015, 03:24 AM
This is a really oft-repeated and super-old request. It especially bothers me that Bal Rodos gets this feature in Facility but you never see this anywhere else. This did have another instance of existing, back when city had 3 eqs. The third had Hunar city where you had 2 areas that could have clones or parallels, and Hunar appearing in the third area triggered the audio change.

If they're worried about multiple bosses overlapping and the game not knowing which to play - create a new track for multiboss battles, bam, problem solved (and we probably get a badass new theme to show for it)!
Outside of one or two specific eq's which were able to trigger more via changeover, there's a maximum limit of one 'boss' tier enemy per map.

What I'd would've liked to see if anything, not that I really play anymore, is upon reaching the point requirement on an eq or lq, (eg. 1k on wind and rain, or the original cougar lq or something), you weren't locked out of going to the boss area and actually fighting the boss after you hit the point cap for completion.

Zorua
Aug 24, 2015, 03:48 AM
-Make it so cast can't be poisoned due to being in-organic

Casts are organic in this game

Veriti
Aug 24, 2015, 04:40 AM
I'm surprised no one mentioned this but make it so you can do FUN scratch whenever. For some reason unless you have at least 10 open spaces in your storage you can't do the 10 times FUN scratch option. I have no idea why this is a thing since it's not like scratch results end up in your storage.

jooozek
Aug 24, 2015, 05:00 AM
I'm surprised no one mentioned this but make it so you can do FUN scratch whenever. For some reason unless you have at least 10 open spaces in your storage you can't do the 10 times FUN scratch option. I have no idea why this is a thing since it's not like scratch results end up in your storage.

they actually do if your inventory is full

Atmius
Aug 24, 2015, 05:02 AM
If you fun scratch when your inventory is full, take a wild guess where the fun scratch item(s) go.

isCasted
Aug 24, 2015, 05:20 AM
This did have another instance of existing, back when city had 3 eqs. The third had Hunar city where you had 2 areas that could have clones or parallels, and Hunar appearing in the third area triggered the audio change.

What was interesting is that music in Hunar EQ changed even when Hunar appeared in Area 2. It's really dumb that it doesn't happen in united city EQ.

Achelousaurus
Aug 24, 2015, 05:41 AM
- As previously said, change Emergency Code alerts so that they don't take up most of the screen.
- Add a 'warp to other players' option to all Multi-Party only missions (like Kuronia Free and most emergency quests) so that it's more like Ultimate. Very handy feature but never used outside of Ultimate!
- Reduce the Meseta price of Advance Capsules, it's ridiculous especially when they're so easy to get elsewhere.
Yeah, in general it can be hard to see anything when so is happening at once and the game throws tons of different visual effects and messages at you.

The point that you cannot select to go where most players are in anything but ult makes me really believe Sega are retards. Just like Namegid being different from all other techs for no conceivable reason, the game engine's architect must have been an idiot so it's patchwork nonsense and a change in one part isn't easy to port to another, almost identical part.

As for caps, there is pretty much no point doing SHAQs unless you are sure you can get back a decent amount of caps and that's by no means guaranteed.
And once you run out, well that's it. Why bother paying 700 friggin thousand for a quest that may very well get you back 100k or less.
SHAQs are supposed to make you money, get you exp and items but the upfront cost is a huge turn off.
Also, don't reset risk every week. It's another huge turn off because forget to do it once (maybe cause you don't get enough people online to justify spending 10 of your dwindling stock of caps) and all is gone.
Risk shouldn't reset if it's low. Shouldn't reset below 20 or something either once you got there and afterwards you should have a month or so before it does.
10 caps in the first place is a lot cause often you may only get 5 during a run, so better to adjust it to maybe 5 caps.
Sega is making an effort to get more people to do SHAQs, but as always they go about the entirely wrong way.
They raise rewards when they need to improve accessibility.

Oh and one thing I REALLY REALLY want.
Being able to use items you cannot actually use.
Hairstyles, accessories, makeup, voices, etc., etc. for other genders or races.
You can use up the tickets but you can never use the actual content.
You just end up wasting it.

And fix a few shop search issues. It already got improved a lot so only a few things left but they are still a problem.
Like, retrieve more than 200 results. It's ridiculous when you search for x weapon, then filter by being equippable and you get 0 results.
But when you repeat the search with minimum rarity of 10, lo and behold you get 20 results.
The issue here is performance but if we could refine the search (mostly excluding certain things) then 200 results would be more than enough.
And for the equippable checkbox, extend to everything usable.
When I tick it stop showing me accessories, voices, etc. I already used.

Oh and please, please, give us bal rodos harpoons whenever he appears. They could spawn like generic photon cannons. Rodos on melee without a harpoon makes me want to bang my head against a wall.

Yeah.
Casts traded the ability to use techs in return to being subject to the same statuses as fleshies.

Ezodagrom
Aug 24, 2015, 05:43 AM
Linking subpalletes to a weapon pallete set, that is, when switching subpallete, it'd automatically switch to the set of 6 weapons linked to that subpallete.

Nyansan
Aug 24, 2015, 05:56 AM
Dunno if it's been mentioned yet, but I'd like a 'save' feature for My Room. So when I accidentally remove a shelf with lots of things on it I can just hit load instead of manually putting everything back into place.

Also, a 'use in x quantity' option for things such as FUN tickets, food buff/triboost/RDR.

Spiral
Aug 24, 2015, 06:37 AM
REALLY REALLY [/B]want.
Being able to use items you cannot actually use.
Hairstyles, accessories, makeup, voices, etc., etc. for other genders or races.

Oooh. Do want. And fashion tickets being account bound rather than character bound. And being able to use multiple body paints at once. Maybe, to a much less extent, multiple weapon camos.

Oh, and the general select multiple for tekking and cubing.

Oooh, and more save-able layouts for my room rather than just two plus mini.

Fortunately, this thread's just for fun right? Hehe.

kurokyosuke
Aug 24, 2015, 04:47 PM
I'm surprised no one suggested this, but a Lock MyRoom Goods option would be nice. Lock all room goods in place so you can't move them around or remove them, but you can still access stuff like consoles, holograms, etc., much like how it is when you're in someone else's room; you don't see any cursors on posters and the like, and you can do stuff such as sit in a chair without there being a menu with the option to move or remove said chair, for example. Of course, since it's your room, you can still use said consoles normally, or change displays on holograms or SA mats/projectors.

Also, the option to login directly to your MyRoom.
EDIT: ALSO, the option to select what block you move to when leaving your room.

ArcaneTechs
Aug 24, 2015, 04:52 PM
How so? since they don't look anything like organic beings with joints revealed etc

Yeah.
Casts traded the ability to use techs in return to being subject to the same statuses as fleshies.
Haven't played much of the story, is this really what they did?

yoshiblue
Aug 24, 2015, 05:00 PM
Yeah, pretty sure they're androids. I always imagined poison for CASTs being internal erosion, because darkness; it eats at ya.

ArcaneTechs
Aug 24, 2015, 05:09 PM
Yeah, pretty sure they're androids. I always imagined poison for CASTs being internal erosion, because darkness; it eats at ya.
kinda went by the old PSO/PSU terms when cast couldn't be poisoned but Virus did act as a poison for them in PSU then PSO2 changed that

Kondibon
Aug 24, 2015, 05:09 PM
How so? since they don't look anything like organic beings with joints revealed etcIf you follow Lisa's story tablets, she eventually tells you that she used to be a newman.

I honestly don't know if there's anything indicating that's the norm. If it was you'd think everyone would know with all the casts around. Then again Io seems to know more about Dumen than Dumen characters so eh. :wack:

Zorua
Aug 24, 2015, 05:10 PM
How so? since they don't look anything like organic beings with joints revealed etc

Lisa explains it in one of the later matterboards. Pretty much, casts are sickly people that had high photon affinities, so the ARKS turned them into cyborgs so they could join the fight. That's also why Regius and Maria are still in top form in their 60s, but still sound like they're actually old. Metal can't age, but their vocal chords can.

yoshiblue
Aug 24, 2015, 05:16 PM
kinda went by the old PSO/PSU terms when cast couldn't be poisoned but Virus did act as a poison for them in PSU then PSO2 changed that

Oh yeah. Would be interesting if they brought back Instant Crash Syndrome.

Kondibon
Aug 24, 2015, 05:17 PM
Lisa explains it in one of the later matterboards. Pretty much, casts are sickly people that had high photon affinities, so the ARKS turned them into cyborgs so they could join the fight. That's also why Regius and Maria are still in top form in their 60s, but still sound like they're actually old. Metal can't age, but their vocal chords can.Does she really go into that much detail? I haven't actually seen the tablet, I dunno which one it is. Based on what other people said she only talked about her case.

Zorua
Aug 24, 2015, 05:23 PM
Does she really go into that much detail? I haven't actually seen the tablet, I dunno which one it is. Based on what other people said she only talked about her case.

It's been a while since I've seen that tablet, so I might be wrong it only being for sickly people. Though, it does make sense to me considering that most of the casts we know are either old or sickly. I am however, not too sure about Saga, but he is kind of a nerd and he does have a timid posture, so I can understand him being weak when he was a fleshy.

Anduril
Aug 24, 2015, 05:57 PM
It's been a while since I've seen that tablet, so I might be wrong it only being for sickly people. Though, it does make sense to me considering that most of the casts we know are either old or sickly. I am however, not too sure about Saga, but he is kind of a nerd and he does have a timid posture, so I can understand him being weak when he was a fleshy.
Lisa did indeed only talk about her own case in that Event Tablet. I took this happening to her as the reason she is a bit off her rocker rather than it being the norm for Casts. But then again, we can count the number of Casts introduced before that conversation on one hand, and the only one who isn't old or completely nuts is Fourier; even then, she says she doesn't behave like most Casts. It boggles the mind.

yoshiblue
Aug 24, 2015, 06:04 PM
So going off most CASTs, either they're all like this or we're only introduced to story relevant/special CASTs. Kind of reminds me of the random people that used to walk the lobby and all the people seen in Quna's cutscenes. Where we know nothing about them, other than that they exist. If they're all like this, it really dampens people's [Model Name] [Model/Mark #] naming schemes and stories.

Kondibon
Aug 24, 2015, 06:10 PM
the only one who isn't old or completely nuts is Fourier; even then, she says she doesn't behave like most Casts.Really? Most of them seem a bit eccentric but a LOT of the characters, cast or not, seem a bit eccentric. Lisa is the only one I'd really call completely nuts when compared to the rest of the cast. I took what Fourier said to be about how happy-go-lucky she is compared to how serious the other casts (except Lisa) are.

Anduril
Aug 24, 2015, 06:17 PM
Really? Most of them seem a bit eccentric but a LOT of the characters, cast or not, seem a bit eccentric. Lisa is the only one I'd really call completely nuts when compared to the rest of the cast. I took what Fourier said to be about how happy-go-lucky she is compared to how serious the other casts (except Lisa) are.
Yeah, that's what I said: one category for old (Zeig, Maria, Regius) and one for nuts (Lisa), and then Fourier fitting neither category. My point being that with the pool of Casts we have, it's hard to tell if Lisa's procedure is the norm since the "old" Casts could fit with this (as they aged, but were still needed, they underwent a procedure to extend their lives and retain their strength), but then that leaves the seemingly young and happy Fourier who implies that Casts tend to behave a certain way in general with no mention or hint that she hasn't always been one (save for us possibly taking her personality as a hint that something is different).

ArcaneTechs
Aug 24, 2015, 06:31 PM
This info is just mind blowing for me, interesting stuff, I'm going to have to set some time up for story and race info playing. Thanks a ton for the info, really I didn't know thats how cast were once another race before Android. Are there any just pure robotic Cast's in this game?

Anduril
Aug 24, 2015, 06:34 PM
This info is just mind blowing for me, interesting stuff, I'm going to have to set some time up for story and race info playing. Thanks a ton for the info, really I didn't know thats how cast were once another race before Android. Are there any just pure robotic Cast's in this game?
Most of what I'm spouting is speculation, since the only confirmed former non-Cast is Lisa; she may be the exception rather than the rule.

Anyway, on topic: I want a third makeup slot; I would love to have freckles, light lipstick, and a mole on Kayla, but noooooo, only two.

Zorua
Aug 24, 2015, 06:38 PM
Most of what I'm spouting is speculation, since the only confirmed former non-Cast is Lisa; she may be the exception rather than the rule.

To be fair, all of the casts we fight with can be poisoned and Saga's even able to use technics. That wouldn't make sense if they were completely inorganic.

I should probably post something on topic too... uhh.. Changing body paint outside of the salon!

yoshiblue
Aug 24, 2015, 06:40 PM
I'd be fine with just being able to switch it on and off. Like the team accessories.

Anduril
Aug 24, 2015, 06:42 PM
To be fair, all of the casts we fight with can be poisoned and Saga's even able to use technics. That wouldn't make sense if they were completely inorganic.
It's also possible that Void Facility (or the Photoners) created them as Techno-organic beings from the get-go rather than them all being Humans/Newmans that were converted into cyborgs.

I want some two-toned Male hairstyles, like the slicked back hair with a secondary color for the hair around the temples.

Zorua
Aug 24, 2015, 06:51 PM
It's also possible that Void Facility (or the Photoners) created them as Techno-organic beings from the get-go rather than them all being cyborgs.

I suppose that is true. Guess we'll never know, unless sega confirms our speculation.

Speaking of team accessories, I'd like it if they were available in the salon, rather than being toggleable from a menu. Having to un-equip and reequip them, depending on which character I'm on, can get kind of annoying.

Great Pan
Aug 24, 2015, 07:20 PM
Remove IP-block. Me no like VPN.

LonelyGaruga
Aug 24, 2015, 07:38 PM

Maria confirms that all casts are originally people. From Lisa's page on swiki

EP3でのマリアの言葉によると、元々キャストはリサと同じような経緯で肉体を機械化し誕生した種族だとい う。

Machine translation: According to Maria of words in the EP3, that originally cast's and mechanization was born the race the body in similar circumstances and Lisa.

It also mentions in Lisa's page that it isn't mentioned whether Lisa was willingly converted into a cast or not, which may be why she's loose. Worth noting that Fourier likes explosions in a similar way to Lisa liking to shoot things (they're actually friends because of this too), although the majority of casts (Regius, Maria, Barbara, Saga) are quite cool-headed and stable.

Looking at the page on casts (as in the race), it indicates that all casts were originally people whose ability to manipulate photons exceeded the limitations of their bodies and had to be converted into casts. Would go a ways toward explaining how absurdly strong Regius is.

None of this is on topic, but I hope it helps to confirm the nature of casts in PSO2.

Anduril
Aug 24, 2015, 07:52 PM
Ah, thanks for clearing that up.

Thermalwolf
Aug 24, 2015, 08:23 PM
When you are under panic status, you can hit your allies.

Bring that back.

DO you wanna bring back PKing? Because that's how you bring back PKing...

Zorua
Aug 24, 2015, 08:33 PM
DO you wanna bring back PKing? Because that's how you bring back PKing...

That's exactly the idea!

kurokyosuke
Aug 24, 2015, 08:44 PM
I like how my post ended up being seemingly completely ignored due to off-topic discussion about Casts.

n_n
Aug 24, 2015, 09:20 PM
I like how my post ended up being seemingly completely ignored due to off-topic discussion about Casts.
Welcome to PSOW.

KazukiQZ
Aug 25, 2015, 12:14 AM
Well, there's nothing to ignore tbh. It's a opinion stating thread, not a question thread xD

SilkaN
Aug 25, 2015, 05:53 AM
I'd like my tacos and XQCOs to accidentally reset whenever there's a maintenance.

oratank
Aug 25, 2015, 06:19 AM
i need 100 lamda exchange option

Z-0
Aug 25, 2015, 06:34 AM
I'd like my tacos and XQCOs to accidentally reset whenever there's a maintenance.
I wish that's how they worked normally -- they reset each maintenance.

Means you can do them at any time during the week without a potential "loss" of meseta for not doing them immediately.

KazukiQZ
Aug 25, 2015, 10:14 AM
^Indeed it was a better idea than resetting 1 week (minus 2 hours) from when we turn in the COs. For example, reset time as Wednesday 11AM JST every week would have been nice xD

lRagna
Aug 25, 2015, 02:15 PM
a 4th Slot of PA for melee weapons and O P E N W O R L D S B O Y S

more like the first one is what i really want aside from bunch of other stuff that people said already

Flaoc
Aug 25, 2015, 02:18 PM
the option to choose whether u want to spawn in lobby or casino (casino loads faster.. especially for toasters)

yoshiblue
Aug 25, 2015, 02:22 PM
A fully functional, living breathing, street level city lobby: With day and night cycle, moving cars on the streets, strangers that will give random advice, gatchapon machines that bring up the scratch menu, ect.

[SPOILER-BOX]Doesn't even have to be super large. Could be the size of this, with a little clean up and some additional minor details.
http://i.imgur.com/d5XaSsp.png[/SPOILER-BOX]

Anduril
Aug 25, 2015, 02:41 PM
An fully functional, living breathing, street level city lobby: With day and night cycle, moving cars on the streets, strangers that will give random advice, gatchapon machines that bring up the scratch menu, ect.
And by extension, more powerful servers to be able to run that on. May you rest in peace dear, sweet Henri.
[spoiler-box]http://i.imgur.com/by0Le0i.jpg[/spoiler-box]

TALOON
Aug 25, 2015, 08:18 PM
I don't know if any of mine have been covered, I haven't read through the whole thread. :P
But here are some of my wishes for the game:

1) Controller Vibration.
So I'm pretty sure there used to be an option in the options menu for controller vibration that disappeared at some point (I hope I'm not thinking of PSU). Maybe if they updated the support for the new Windows 10 Xbox One and 360 controller drivers this would sort a whole bunch of issues out.

2) Weapon Camos
I would like them to make weapon camos more like tickets you use that unlock the camo for your character that way each weapon camo you carry around with you isn't taking up a whole inventory slot. Make it more like the accessories that unlock and are bound to your account.

3) Add more Team Bonuses
Photon Tree support needs an extension of some sort. Either adding extra levels to the existing options, or add new options. Also some form of Team Points bonus for completing things together with Team Mates. Teams need to be focused on a bit more.

4) PSN Account Un-Linking
This has been a thorn in my side ever since getting the PS Vita version. Accidentally linking the wrong account has meant that I can no longer play on the Vita anymore because they straight up REFUSE to un-link my account from my SEGA ID.
With the PS4 version coming out next year, this is something they need to look at doing. I would be quite happy to pay an AC fee to do this as well. This honestly is probably the top of the list for me of things they need to change.

Apart from that, those are the only things I can think of off the top of my head for now. I'm sure something else will pop up at some point lol.

pkemr4
Aug 25, 2015, 08:32 PM
being able to move ships without the need for maint to occur
having an all ship storage which you can use for any ship to transfer stuff

Maenara
Aug 25, 2015, 08:33 PM
being able to move ships without the need for maint to occur
having an all ship storage which you can use for any ship to transfer stuff

By design, so people with money don't abuse EQs with per-account run limits like Magatsu, which contributes to server lag.

Anduril
Aug 25, 2015, 09:22 PM
I just thought of another max class bonus that I would love if they added: when you max a class, you can pick one skill from its tree to use even when you are not using that class; it can be limited with certain things like not being able to use main-class only skills or only being able to use 5SP max from the skill.

MegaMettaurX
Aug 25, 2015, 09:24 PM
I wish they had better camera controls. Zooming in and compensating the camera misplacement by having to adjust it is extremely counter-intuitive.

Problem is, it's hard to see when you're zoomed in, but easy to focus on the enemy as far as dodging and blocking goes. Secondly, zooming out causes the screen to get too cluttered to pay attention to what you're targeted. They should make it a little more dynamic than it is now. It was perfect in PSO, PSU, and the PSPo series. I think it's even handled better in the vita, but it's been far too long since I've played that.

Also, why haven't Amelin's COs been removed? they waste space, and clearing them is completely random. That's shitty game design Sega, do something about it. There are probably more COs that are just there, and probably wouldn't make a difference if they were removed in EP4 or not.

Lastly, add more graphic options. my frames get bodied by the sheer amount of effects on screen. everything is just too cluttered. The only effects I wanna see are my own, my party's, the monster's, weak bullet and other things that effect the monster and my party. I don't care that 12 people just got Shifta and Debanded. Just show the effect on my character, or just my party. This game gets incredibly noisy in an MPA. almost to the point where the sound overpowered my background music, and that's when it's lowered already.

Maenara
Aug 25, 2015, 09:32 PM
I just thought of another max class bonus that I would love if they added: when you max a class, you can pick one skill from its tree to use even when you are not using that class; it can be limited with certain things like not being able to use main-class only skills or only being able to use 5SP max from the skill.

>every single player chooses weakbullet
>all-class rifles explode in price
>sub-100k damage numbers cease to exist

Anduril
Aug 25, 2015, 09:35 PM
>every single player chooses weakbullet
>all-class rifles explode in price
>sub-100k damage numbers cease to exist
They could always just limit it to passive skills, like Flash Guard or Killing Bonus. In fact the idea came to me when running Beach Wars earlier on my DB Fighter, lamenting the fact that my PP was constantly empty from using PAs, but I couldn't recover it quick enough because everything kept dying before I could use a normal attack; I thought to myself that having Killing Bonus would make PP Slayer management a bit easier.

Mega Ultra Chicken
Aug 25, 2015, 09:42 PM
I second whoever mentioned a portable jukebox.

SolRiver
Aug 25, 2015, 09:44 PM
Not a feature i want back, but some posts remind me of negative resta... that felt like yesterday.

those pk wars were some what hilarious, that resta animation spam.

lemonlight16
Aug 25, 2015, 09:54 PM
S-roll 200%

kthxbye

ArcaneTechs
Aug 25, 2015, 10:11 PM
S-roll 200%

kthxbye
Meta scrubs just dont know how to let go

No OP Shunka, no OP Il Megid, no 200% SJRA into buffed IF= wwaahhh Sega you suck, you guy's are ruining this game

wefwq
Aug 26, 2015, 12:57 AM
-Option to disable fuckhuge emergency code notice and it's auto radar toggle
-Jukebox from quick menu and let you play any music disc you have in the middle of quest
-Turn any amount of weapon into excube and not only 1 or 10
-Change costume setup from esthe without actualy enter char customization screen, something like class counter
-Preview voice ticket from shop/from storage/item pack
-Preview accessory ticket from item pack/storage
-Use grinder straight from your storage when grinding
-Use photon sphere straight from your storage when you want to unlock weapon potential
-Able to set automated system to make the game automatically transfer certain item you picked up to storage
-Pick arks quest straight from gate and not just free exploration stuff
-Add preview screen for some pyroxene shop
-Ability to use pyroxene straight from your storage without needing to take it to your item pack

Husq
Aug 26, 2015, 02:11 AM
1. Being able to move the big map around the screen, so it is at least off centre
2. more camera options and settings, i.e. fov settings for the shoulder camera or more zooming options
3. item pickup filter, for example never pick up items below 10* aso
4. more storage, and exclude clothing, weapon camo and casts parts from carrying capacity
5. create a special inventory for CO items
6. queue list for myshop, i.e. if one items is sold, it will be replaced by another item on your queue list, or increase the shop size

cragner2
Aug 26, 2015, 02:29 AM
Have on multiple weapon skins at once (For different weapons) So i can have on a Bow Skin, Rifle skin, AND launcher skin without having to switch every so often when im tired of seeing a certain one