PDA

View Full Version : JP PSO2 Arks Layer WebMoney Issues

SilkaN
Aug 23, 2015, 01:47 AM
First off, I hope it is alright for me to create this thread since a long time ago, a mod in a galaxy far, far way once said:

"All talk and discussion about exchanging meseta for Web Money, or whatever it is these transactions in the last week have been. Keep it off of this site. If it comes up again it'll be removed and infractions/warnings will be distributed."

I'm not talking about exchanging anything for WebMoney codes, I'm just here to complain / to get some attention.

Hello there,
I'm SilkaN and a week ago, I purchased some WM Codes from Arks Layer.
Why didn't I use PSO2es to get my AC, you ask? Well, I dunno, but it's a fact that I didn't use it, so I'd like you to refrain from posting answers like this. Thank you. =)

I've been told that people who purchase from Arks Layer need patience - obviously, since the ones responsible are busy managing the site, patches, tweaker and even their RLs. No problem there.
The only thing that bugs me is that contacting them seems to be impossible for me. I've tried to contact them ingame, which required me to wake up early (because of time zone differences). No luck. Their supposedly monitored email system (the emails you get after purchasing a code)? No luck there, too. I replied to them on tuesday but got no response so far. I left a visitor message on their site yesterday and obviously got no response here as well. It hasn't been even 24h since I posted that one, so no problems.

Something that really surprised me, however, is the fact that an ingame friend who purchased their codes from Arks Layer at a later date got their codes earlier.
I don't understand this. When we purchased the codes, we both got replies that they got no codes at the moment and that they would buy new ones ASAP.
I know that they got a contact in JP who buys the codes from them (according to an informative, albeit old reddit post (https://www.reddit.com/r/PSO2/comments/27dazs/hello_im_arkslayers_japanbased_contact_working/)),
but why would only my friend get their codes if they refilled their stock?

At this point, I don't want the codes anymore. What I DO want however, is that they transfer the money back to my PayPal account.
Mods, please don't delete this just yet, as this is the only way to get some attention from them and / or the community (at least it's the only way I can think of this early in the morning :sleepy:).
Thanks for reading! I don't like creating threads like these but as you can see, I am a little frustrated. I'll use PSO2es in the future.

Greetings from Germany!

Totori
Aug 23, 2015, 02:13 AM
It's a pretty fine point, honestly if AIDA would reply or anyone with the Arks Layer site would ever respond, without ignoring questions. It would go much smoother.

Just next time do it through PSO2es or Play-Asia, both are cheaper, and MUCH less hassle.

zTengoku
Aug 23, 2015, 02:16 AM
I have had this sort of experience myself, at the very least someone should reply to you and let you know what is going on. It's a bit outrageous tht they can't at least provide details to put you at ease. Hopefully they will resolve ths.

SilkaN
Aug 23, 2015, 02:52 AM
It's a pretty fine point, honestly if AIDA would reply or anyone with the Arks Layer site would ever respond, without ignoring questions. It would go much smoother.

Just next time do it through PSO2es or Play-Asia, both are cheaper, and MUCH less hassle.

I have had this sort of experience myself, at the very least someone should reply to you and let you know what is going on. It's a bit outrageous tht they can't at least provide details to put you at ease. Hopefully they will resolve ths.

Well, at least I'm not the only one who experienced stuff like this. Not sure if I should feel better now. :P

Cortte
Aug 23, 2015, 03:14 AM
I did just purchase a code 2 days ago, and since the site said it could take that long I haven't thought much of it. Decided to send AIDA a PM to see how that goes. Not lost for patience, but I would like an update atleast

.Jack
Aug 23, 2015, 03:22 AM
cn-usa is also a good place to order from I used to use before es. once your payment goes through you get your code intantly in a minute or so. they are not the cheapest price but if you want WM codes quick it is a good alternative to the others.

SilkaN
Aug 23, 2015, 03:34 AM
cn-usa is also a good place to order from I used to use before es. once your payment goes through you get your code intantly in a minute or so. they are not the cheapest price but if you want WM codes quick it is a good alternative to the others.

I knew about CN-USA and SutoCorp, but I had not the best experiences with SutoCorp in the past, so I thought Arks Layer would be the better alternative. Easier to contact and stuff. Heh.

shalvation
Aug 23, 2015, 03:47 AM
All things considered, they should at least give you a proper response instead of ignoring you.

Cyber Meteor
Aug 23, 2015, 04:27 AM
I usually need to wait one week to get the code when i purchase from Arks-Layer, but their amount of available code depends on the amount of WM you ask, they can have some stock for 2000 WM and not at all for 1000 WM. Did your friend purchase the same amount than you? If so, that's indeed weird, but just know they have a waiting list that determine who will get the code first, however i don't know how they sort this, just that if you needed to rectify an info during the process (e-mail for example) you're put at the end of the list.

SilkaN
Aug 23, 2015, 04:41 AM
I usually need to wait one week to get the code when i purchase from Arks-Layer, but their amount of available code depends on the amount of WM you ask, they can have some stock for 2000 WM and not at all for 1000 WM. Did your friend purchase the same amount than you? If so, that's indeed weird, but just know they have a waiting list that determine who will get the code first, however i don't know how they sort this, just that if you needed to rectify an info during the process (e-mail for example) you're put at the end of the list.

They did not buy the same amount. I am well aware of the waiting list, but they got the same email saying that they are out of codes. If new codes were bought, why not refill all of them? I mean, they got my money, so they could have bought them together with my friend's codes. Or are there different waiting lists for each respective amount of WM you buy?

Cyber Meteor
Aug 23, 2015, 04:58 AM
Or are there different waiting lists for each respective amount of WM you buy?

I think they do, i said i'm usually waiting a week but it's also on the same amount of WM that happens. With a different amount i tend to experience different waiting time but it could just be coincidence.

fay
Aug 23, 2015, 05:01 AM
Ibought a code from there about 2 weeks ago. Took me like 5-6 days to get the code. I also contacted them Via Email etc. Heck, someone even gave me Aidas Skype name so I meessaged there too. Literally no reply from anywhere. Least the code came through though.

SilkaN
Aug 23, 2015, 05:09 AM
I think they do, i said i'm usually waiting a week but it's also on the same amount of WM that happens. With a different amount i tend to experience different waiting time but it could just be coincidence.

I thought their contact receives a list with new orders, withdraws the money and buys them in one go. But apparently not... I don't know.

zTengoku
Aug 23, 2015, 07:40 AM

On this, one more thing. Not giving any sort of response back could make the most honest person seem suspicious. Know what I mean?

PAZUZU
Aug 23, 2015, 08:57 AM
I also bought $15 from the same website a couple of days ago and not had the codes or any reply to my email yet. I wish it had been clearer on the site that it could take several days or longer as I'd planned to use the arks cash this weekend.

thehondachef
Aug 23, 2015, 12:48 PM
I've bought WM codes from ARKS-Layer a few times. I always got them, but I had to email them after the first time. It might've been because I was trying to get too much at once, but iunno. It's been a while since I set up PSO2es...

Shinji Kazuya
Aug 23, 2015, 01:02 PM
I bought 5000WM from them once and got the email saying they where out of codes. I got the code 2 days after so had no complains.

It's weird you get no repplies in all the places you tried. Dunno what to think about it :c

Cortte
Aug 23, 2015, 03:36 PM
This is the second time I've even been able to afford AC since the game came out. I just want my mags lol.

SilkaN
Aug 24, 2015, 02:52 AM
I've bought WM codes from ARKS-Layer a few times. I always got them, but I had to email them after the first time.

Wow. What's with this? You had ro remind them to give you codes you already paid for?

Cyber Meteor
Aug 24, 2015, 04:53 AM
You had ro remind them to give you codes you already paid for?

I never had to do that honestly, as long as you don't make a mistake when writing the email you'll get the code

SilkaN
Aug 24, 2015, 05:00 AM
I never had to do that honestly, as long as you don't make a mistake when writing the email you'll get the code

I never had to write any email, because I assumed that leaving my email at the Arks Layer Website would be sufficient. I did respond to their automatic emails however, but did not get any answer so far.

Vatallus
Aug 24, 2015, 06:50 AM
You'll probably have to bother them. I had a friend once order WM from them and after a week he finally emailed them and got a reply. The reply was them claiming they had no record of the transaction on their end of the deal but the money was already taken from his Paypal.

Not really sure if he ever got his WM or just did a charge back, I should ask.

SilkaN
Aug 24, 2015, 07:44 AM
You'll probably have to bother them. I had a friend once order WM from them and after a week he finally emailed them and got a reply. The reply was them claiming they had no record of the transaction on their end of the deal but the money was already taken from his Paypal.

Not really sure if he ever got his WM or just did a charge back, I should ask.

Oh, this gets better every time I check this thread. Yes, please ask him, I'm really curious about how it worked out for him!

Sumimi
Aug 24, 2015, 11:08 AM
Ohhi.
No one ever fucking reads. EVER.

As someone who also works in the IT world (ex dev, now I work in integration), I nth this.

D) The new system (through active programming) will literally not let you make an order without entering your e-mail, but STILL people mistype their emails, never get their orders, then come beating down my door demanding money back for a product that I've already sent them.

If you want to program some more you could make them register an account on the website and verify their e-mail that way :D

I'm trying to come up with a better way - Perhaps telling people to message me directly on Skype? I'm open to suggestions.

I'm against giving out skype. Cuz all that would do is hammer your skype inbox instead of your e-mail inbox. The e-mail/account thing I suggested above would resolve the issue you're having with people sending e-mails.

Perhaps it's time you asked for some help with the inbox?

Rayden
Aug 24, 2015, 11:09 AM
This service was originally intended for those without access to PSO2es.

How could it have been intended specifically just for people without PSO2es when the PSO2es AC purchasing method didn't even exist at the time when you set up shop (or if it did, nobody knew about it)? I specifically remember you posting a thread about the PSO2es method after your shop already existed. So it doesn't make any sense to me to say that it wasn't intended for most people to use in the first place. I thought it was intended for everyone to use.

These codes are NOT digital. I send my contact in Japan a loadout of all the codes, he takes a few hours and goes all over Japan by train to different family mart stores and other such places and cleans their inventory. He currently has a 8 month pregnant wife, and his ability to "jump out of bed at the drop of a hat and go all over japan" is (understandably) taking a bit longer. Then he has to come back home, type up hundreds of codes, and wait for me to see them so I can send them out.

Because of this, we are CONSTANTLY out of codes, which is the cause for the delays.

So why does the Arks Layer website say "INSTANTLY Purchasing WebMoney", "instantly purchase WebMoney", "your code will be e-mailed to you as soon as possible (usually instantly)", "We refill codes all the time!", etc. etc.? If you're constantly out of codes and constantly suffering delays, wouldn't it be wise to update your website instead of leaving it with misleading information?

SilkaN
Aug 24, 2015, 11:43 AM
First off, I know that you do a lot of stuff to keep everything going, so if anything in my original post offended you, I'm going to apologize right now. All I wanted was a little bit of information and I'm thankful that you took your time to reply.

B) This service was originally intended for those without access to PSO2es. It has EXPLODED in popularity, something I think is awesome, but because of that we keep exceeding limits (bank transfers, code stockings, etc) Because of this, we are CONSTANTLY out of codes, which is the cause for the delays.
I didn't look into PSO2es at the time, so I didn't know it worked here. Now I know.

C) The way the system I programmed myself worked, you had to put your email in the comments of the money transfer, or the system wouldn't know where to send the code. It was stated in big, giant, bold red letters that you needed to put your email in the comments, or it wouldn't work. Spoilers: No one ever fucking reads. EVER.
Oh, I did. Trust me, I am very careful when I spend money, so I read everything. Thrice.

D) The new system (through active programming) will literally not let you make an order without entering your e-mail, but STILL people mistype their emails, never get their orders, then come beating down my door demanding money back for a product that I've already sent them.
Like I just wrote, I did enter my email. I know you are not implying that I didn't but I just wanted to clarify this. What confused me was that an ingame friend acidentally entered a wrong address, got it somehow corrected and received some codes afterwards, even though we both got a email that said you were out of codes. He ordered them several days later than me.

E) These codes are NOT digital. I send my contact in Japan a loadout of all the codes, he takes a few hours and goes all over Japan by train to different family mart stores and other such places and cleans their inventory. He currently has a 8 month pregnant wife, and his ability to "jump out of bed at the drop of a hat and go all over japan" is (understandably) taking a bit longer. Then he has to come back home, type up hundreds of codes, and wait for me to see them so I can send them out.
Yeah, all of this was stated in that reddit post, no problems with that. And if he's got a pregnant wife, it's understandable that it could take longer. But again, as I have written above, I was confused that my friend got their codes before me even though he technically should be behind me on the waiting list.

That being said, I don't like the fact that I don't have time to respond to all those emails. In an ideal world, I could wake up, take a few hours and respond to all emails, then go to work/do other things. Unfortunately, that's not the case. I'm trying to come up with a better way - Perhaps telling people to message me directly on Skype? I'm open to suggestions.
I don't think Skype would be a got idea, imagine sleeping 8 hours (or less, heh)
and when you open up Skype there are 30-40 new chat windows... If the current system is unclear, Skype wouldn't be the best choice to make it better.

EDIT: Also, anyone who "doesn't get a code" or "the system never added them" or "aida is evil and took my money and said he sent it to terrorist" always gets a refund. Always. If you sent money, and you don't have a code (or it very rarely doesn't work because the person at the register fudged up, these get refunded + free code), you ALWAYS get a refund. I'm not in this for the money (I literally make almost no profit, enough to cover server bills at the most), so I have absolutely no problem refunding when something doesn't go right. Anyone who has used the service and had an issue will tell you the same.
It wasn't my intention to bring out those kind of complaints, even though I should've known that threads like immediately lead to such complaints. Again, I apologize. But it wasn't just the "usual" 10, 20 bucks in my case, so I hope you can understand my point of view, or at least a tiny bit of it.

Anyway, I've got to head out to work (ugh). SilkaN, I'm sorry that I wasn't able to respond to your email. I can definitely look into why they received their codes before you if you'd like to message me your e-mail. And if you'd like a refund, just let me know. I will definetely send you a message. And again, thanks for replying.

bradsta6508
Aug 24, 2015, 11:55 AM
dem quotes though

Aurani
Aug 25, 2015, 01:23 AM
Ohhi.
*snip*
This was extremely informative and got rid of my worries regarding myself not getting my code for nearly a week now. I ended up asking people on ship 2 if they had any idea why it's taking so long and they mentioned PSO2es to me, I checked it out and after about 30min of setting it up I had my AC on my account. I really wish I had learned about it sooner so I wouldn't need to further your load by requesting a refund.

Some suggestions:
1) Reword the page on your website to properly inform people that it can take up to a week for them to get their cash due to busy schedules. The current one suggests your service is something it is not, Instant. This would remove plenty of hate/spam due to people getting impatient/thinking it's a scam etc.
2) Link to your PSO2es guide at the very top in bold letters so that people are aware that there is a faster and cheaper method of getting their cash, this would most likely reduce the load on yourself and your system since I'm assuming most people aren't even aware it exists and works perfectly fine for PC players.

Vatallus
Aug 25, 2015, 03:54 AM
Well if we are really talking about alternatives. PlayAsia is only $46 atm for 5k WM. still more than PSO2es but I guess if you don't have PSO2es...

Has a sign about while supplies last. Wonder if they are dropping the 5k WM card also. Or just having a sale. it doesn't actually mention why on its page.

PAZUZU
Aug 25, 2015, 08:34 AM
The new system (through active programming) will literally not let you make an order without entering your e-mail, but STILL people mistype their emails, never get their orders, then come beating down my door demanding money back for a product that I've already sent them.

I read the instructions very carefully and successfully placed an order and I received confirmation by email that codes were out of stock. I'm not beating down anyone's door or demanding anything but it's been five days now, I've sent two very polite emails and had no response.

I wouldn't have been at all worried if the website had just stated how long it might take but instead it says "your code will be e-mailed to you as soon as possible (usually instantly)", and if out of stock it advises that you will be "sent a code as soon as one becomes available (We refill codes all the time!)". So it does give the impression that if the order isn't processed instantly then it will be very soon.

I very much appreciate such a service and understand all the headaches it must cause AIDA, but I imagine that most issues or misunderstandings could easily be avoided if the wording on the website was changed, if the average is about a week then just clearly state that.

PAZUZU
Aug 28, 2015, 02:40 PM
I got my code today!

thehondachef
Aug 28, 2015, 03:06 PM
I'm all for throwing ARKS-Layer a few bucks here and there, but since I haven't seen it mentioned yet..... Ahem~ (http://www.bluestacks.com)

Victory Dracowolf
Oct 14, 2015, 02:45 PM
I've sent at least 4 emails and skyped you and one of the emails was not so friendly but yet the truth and like I said in the email (I'm not trying to shove my fist down your throat or threaten you) by any means. But I'm a patient man but its been 10 days and you responded once on October the 4th saying to hold on tight and you would be getting more codes in, before I've sent anything. I know I put my Email address in correctly I don't know if something went wrong on your end or their something wrong with my order but hopefully either one of us can resolve this issue thanks in advance if their is something wrong with my order and you figure it out and I'm sorry if I offended you. I hope we can be friends!

Amatsukaze
Oct 14, 2015, 10:41 PM
Hey Victory, sorry about that! I didn't see any skype messages that were pending, but I'll take another look before I head out tonight. What's your skype name so I can just message you if I don't see it? (You can also message me it on here if you don't want to post it publicly).

And no worries - Everyone has a right to be upset/angry/frustrated when it comes to this because it's real money. I don't take it personally. ^^

Hi AIDA! If you have time, could you check my skype message/emails as well?
I've been waiting a bit over two weeks now I think without contact on my issue.

I was thinking something was holding you guys up!

Victory Dracowolf
Oct 20, 2015, 01:31 PM
Its Victory Fang sorry for being late about it I appreciate you responding back Aida and I got your email, just waiting for the code! Once again Thanks for understanding but yeah I'm not sure if something went wrong with my order or you are just having a ruff time either way I'll be on skype and here as well today so thanks and hope things workout (I want some new costumes!!!) hopefully i can get the AC in time because I really want that ninja costume so I'll be waiting! "NIN, NIN!" Been pretty busy myself but like I said I'll be on today for sure Skype and here.

Victory Dracowolf
Oct 20, 2015, 08:22 PM
I'll be back on This Thursday at 1 PM for the rest of the day if you need any more information Aida. Again my Skype name is Victory Fang or you can just email me whichever works better for you thanks, I'll be waiting! I checked, your a hour ahead of me in time so I'll be on at 12PM so it would be 1PM in your time.

Victory Dracowolf
Oct 23, 2015, 01:10 PM
It took awhile but I got my code two days ago, I can assure you that you will get what you asked for! Even though you may not get a response right away she will respond because AIDA is a Leader and she's responsible, also a Woman of her word if she says something I can assure you she will do it, even when shes backed in a corner she fights her way out unscathed and then caring for those fallen comrades to fix the issue so that there not bound by chains anymore, because she cares and is kind with a Heart Of Gold! So if you don't get a response right away or for awhile you have to remember she is a busy woman and even if so she has your back and she can be Trusted, for AIDA IS TRUE TO HER WORD even though you may have to send a rag rappy carrier to nudge her shoulder to remind her "don't forget my message and also I'm cute look look see how cute and sweet I am"! She earned my trust and I'm sure she will earn yours for she is True as well as her Arks-Layer and one more thing AIDA thank you for your Honesty!:D

jeffgman
Nov 4, 2015, 08:41 AM
Hey AIDA, it's been 20 Days since I purchased my WebMoney and, at this point, want a refund. I've contacted you twice in five days on Skype, with my PayPal order number included, but still haven't gotten a reply.

I fail to see why I'm paying 7$ (14$ CAD) for "INSTANTLY Purchasing WebMoney" when I've been waiting almost 3 weeks. I even went ahead and unlinked my iOS account just to use BlueStacks and got my AC, unsurprisingly, INSTANTLY.

That off my chest, please give me a refund before you actually send me my code.

Zulastar
Nov 5, 2015, 11:13 PM
same problem here... money was paid 18.10 and I just need my premium set before 11.11 lol >_< Waiting itself isn't the a problem.

In this stuation should be better to send ppl their place in queue and approximate date of getin' codes... or made a counter at the billing page.

Victory Dracowolf
Nov 13, 2015, 11:59 PM
I believe AIDA usually checks her mail like 2 days a week which is really the only time she gets and she gets over like 2 or 3 hundred emails a day from my understanding about the web money. Trust me I know how you feel Zulastar and Jeffgman because t took me about 2 or 3 weeks before I got mine, she should get back to you if she already hasn't but trying her Skype is a bad idea for some odd reason she doesn't get them hu ? I wonder why 2 to 3 hundred emails that's probably why lol^^; but yeah emailing her directly or try to get a hold of her here best way my opinion but she should respond she has ENOUGH to deal with as it is already as you can see weeks before you get your W.M. Also Jeffgman you probably got your refund or not I don't know but she does do refunds so you should be OK, no worry and I'm not pointing any figure towards anyone but like I said she can be trusted but it may take time and good luck on your games! If want to contact her don't try Skype, like I said bad idea.:-)

Vasteel
Nov 15, 2015, 11:39 AM
Welp for me, its been almost coming up to 4 weeks since the 19th Nov I've ordered my AC and still counting.
Beaten all of yo asses under-a-week bitching.

Jei182
Nov 16, 2015, 08:05 PM
Wow, it's taken that long? I ordered some last week so I can get a mag to raise my S-ATK. I'm hoping it doesn't take weeks because I'd like to start raising it soon.

TaiDono
Nov 16, 2015, 09:14 PM
been waiting since oct 21 :x

ArcaneTechs
Nov 16, 2015, 09:38 PM
guys should just seriously use ES or a 3rd party site, save yourselves the hassle of long waits

TaiDono
Nov 16, 2015, 09:39 PM
guys should just seriously use ES or a 3rd party site, save yourselves the hassle of long waits

you're right, but that doesn't make me exempt from proper treatment

ArcaneTechs
Nov 16, 2015, 09:43 PM
you're right, but that doesn't make me exempt from proper treatment
well if you like the long wait enjoy then i guess

KLMS1
Nov 16, 2015, 09:44 PM

Sure - if I could get the damn thing to recognise I am, in fact, signed onto my Google acc. Bluestacks being dumb again I guess. :-?

TaiDono
Nov 16, 2015, 11:19 PM
i don't like it, and cn-usa wasn't working for me / google wallet was being a bitch so i expected for aida to send the ac fast

ArcaneTechs
Nov 17, 2015, 12:18 AM
i don't like it, and cn-usa wasn't working for me / google wallet was being a bitch so i expected for aida to send the ac fast
I figured a lot of you guys have read up on how AIDA does the whole AC point process in the first place, definitely not something I would do with all the complaints about long wait times

Kinaya
Nov 17, 2015, 11:11 AM
ppl still buy from Aida? thats just sad, real sad

Jei182
Nov 17, 2015, 02:33 PM
The last time I bought the wait wasn't bad, but maybe I should have checked here before I bought and went with another route. I guess I'll just have to wait this time, but I would be a lot more upset if I spent more than $15.

Vasteel
Nov 17, 2015, 06:01 PM
The last time I bought the wait wasn't bad, but maybe I should have checked here before I bought and went with another route. I guess I'll just have to wait this time, but I would be a lot more upset if I spent more than $15.

Its not really bad. I bought from AIDA few times before, got it quicker than it is now. Shes having bad moments now atm. And to be fair, its probably more secure than majority of methods. Plus if you cant wait very long, you can get refunded, simple.

Then please enlighten us other methods, if it involves anything more than using paypal, forget it, rather wait till next year than giving out other info just for AC.

TaiDono
Nov 17, 2015, 06:02 PM
Its not really bad. I bought from AIDA few times before, got it quicker than it is now. Shes having bad moments now atm. And to be fair, its probably more secure than majority of methods.

Then please enlighten us other methods, if it involves anything more than using paypal, forget it, rather wait till next year than giving out other info just for AC.

cn usa is better and more secure / less room for error for sure

jeffgman
Nov 17, 2015, 06:07 PM
Just buy it directly from the mobile game. So long as you're not using an iOS, the AC you purchase in the game will be directly transferred into your main account. It accepts PayPal, foreign credit cards, and Google Play. If you're using an iOS, just relink the game to BlueStacks and pay like you're paying from an android.

Fortunately, AIDA does give refunds, so, other than your precious time, you can get your AC immediately and hassle free.

morkie
Nov 17, 2015, 11:20 PM
guys is there available for MOL points?

KLMS1
Nov 17, 2015, 11:45 PM
cn usa is better and more secure / less room for error for sure
Also not exactly an option for us Eurofags.

Just buy it directly from the mobile game.
Bugger refuses to believe in muh googles so that's not an option here either.

Serinah
Nov 18, 2015, 03:24 AM

Bugger refuses to believe in muh googles so that's not an option here either.

Yep. Unfortunately the options are very limited for us Europeans (depending on which country you live in).

For example in Denmark:
My bank denies PSO2es, so I can't use a credit card.
You can't apply paypal to a Danish google account.
Danish currency applied to your google account through gift cards cannot be used by PSO2es.

Rayden
Nov 18, 2015, 04:20 AM

Yep. Unfortunately the options are very limited for us Europeans (depending on which country you live in).

What? I'm in Europe and have no problems. I've used Cn-Usa and PSO2es plenty of times. Works perfectly.

Serinah
Nov 18, 2015, 04:48 AM
What? I'm in Europe and have no problems. I've used Cn-Usa and PSO2es plenty of times. Works perfectly.

PSO2es is probably on a country-by-country basis. If you can figure out some way for it to work for me in Denmark by all means tell me, it would make things a lot easier.

As for Cn-Usa, I just assumed it didn't based on what KLMS1 said.

Jei182
Nov 27, 2015, 12:25 PM
Just because I need to feel like something is being done. Has anyone else here that's been waiting received their Webmoney codes yet from Arks-Layer? I've been patiently waiting but I am certain that next time I will use another way to get Webmoney.

Novia
Nov 28, 2015, 03:54 PM
Just because I need to feel like something is being done. Has anyone else here that's been waiting received their Webmoney codes yet from Arks-Layer? I've been patiently waiting but I am certain that next time I will use another way to get Webmoney.

I've been waiting about 3 weeks now with no word. I tried sending an email a few days ago not asking for an ETA, just to make sure I havent accidentally been looked over or anything and no response.

I bought from arks layer because I didn't mind a bit of a wait and wanted to support the translation, but if I knew it would take this long I wouldn't have. Real life happens I know and that's understandable, but the site shouldn't imply you'll get it that day or next when it sounds like 5ish days are the average (I would have been happy with 5 even)

Jei182
Nov 28, 2015, 06:31 PM
I've been waiting about 3 weeks now with no word. I tried sending an email a few days ago not asking for an ETA, just to make sure I havent accidentally been looked over or anything and no response.

I bought from arks layer because I didn't mind a bit of a wait and wanted to support the translation, but if I knew it would take this long I wouldn't have. Real life happens I know and that's understandable, but the site shouldn't imply you'll get it that day or next when it sounds like 5ish days are the average (I would have been happy with 5 even)

I know. My last wait was like 3 to 4 days. It seems like this is the kind of thing you'd want to have two or more people handling (unless they do and I'm just assuming they don't). I even keep checking my spam to make sure I don't miss it. It would be nice to know something at least. I don't know. I'm trying to be patient but there are things I want to do and get.

Vasteel
Nov 30, 2015, 11:48 AM

Well it aint Amazon, but then again Amazon still a bitch with devliery time and stealth postage charge.

Not only real life she has to deal with, from what I know:
Leading the Arkslayer/Website
Translation etc
Getting in contact with guy for WBCards
Sorting 1000 WB orderings

I dont think I have the balls to deal with this kind of chaos just to entertain people on PSO2 and I'm grateful that 'She' has balls to give her time to do this.
I'm on my 6th Week waiting for my order currently, sooooo yeaaa...

Novia
Nov 30, 2015, 04:53 PM
Well it aint Amazon, but then again Amazon still a bitch with devliery time and stealth postage charge.

Not only real life she has to deal with, from what I know:
Leading the Arkslayer/Website
Translation etc
Getting in contact with guy for WBCards
Sorting 1000 WB orderings

I dont think I have the balls to deal with this kind of chaos just to entertain people on PSO2 and I'm grateful that 'She' has balls to give her time to do this.
I'm on my 6th Week waiting for my order currently, sooooo yeaaa...

I get all that, and that's why I wanted to buy from arks layer despite 1. being more expensive and 2. supposedly having a bit of a wait. Its nervewracking to buy something and then not get it, and not get any word about it and wonder whats going on.

I'm sure there is something going on with aida or the contact and there's a reason why it's taking so long, but a simple message on the site or an email just saying 'we're pretty backed up because of reasons sorry for the delay' would have been reassuring.

Vasteel
Dec 7, 2015, 05:02 PM
Welp, from the looks of things, it seems quite a big problem for AIDA at the moment and this is from the email I got recently:

"Hey - AIDA here!

Sorry about the delay in WM codes - Certain real life limitations have limited us extremely (terrorism/money laundering stuff makes sending large amounts of money like this look very suspicious and requires us to verify some information). This is something outside of my control, sorry! However, it should be fixed soon, so hang in there!

Sorry about the delay, and thank you for your patience."

Yeaaaaa didnt think doing this would get you in this much shit.

Jei182
Dec 8, 2015, 01:09 PM
I got that email too. It does help to know something, and I didn't take into account until recently that all of the problems with terrorism could be why there is a delay. This does make the wait a little easier, and at least I know it's coming.