PDA

View Full Version : Post your Opinions on the Pyroxene Drop Boost in AQ

the_importer_
Aug 24, 2015, 08:36 AM
So we not only got a 100% EXP boost in AQ quest lately, but also a Large Pyroxene drop boost in SH. I've been trying to cap my other classes in AQ, so I've only played VH, so I haven't see the results yet.

What about your results for Large Pyroxene in AQSH?

Vatallus
Aug 24, 2015, 08:47 AM
During the last boost week I was getting around 5 large a run with a 250% rare boost. (+50 SHAQs)

Its a shame friends kept finding reasons not to play otherwise could of had that niren orochi in about 8 runs of each place. The cap drops were plentyful also.

jooozek
Aug 24, 2015, 08:56 AM
was getting 10-15 stones in +50 risk solo with 3 npcs in vhaqs killing stuff while going to exit, doesn't feel like there is any boost going

elryan
Aug 24, 2015, 08:59 AM
On 21+ risks (enemy level 76+) I generally get 3-6 large stones per run, 20-30 capsules per run with 250% rare boost, solo with 3 NPC chars.

the_importer_
Aug 24, 2015, 09:21 AM
was getting 10-15 stones in +50 risk solo with 3 npcs in vhaqs killing stuff while going to exit, doesn't feel like there is any boost going

Ya, my bad, it's only for Large Pyroxene on SH, VH doesn't make a difference. My increase in Small Pyroxene is probably because I started doing them in +10 right from the start, I'll modify my post.

Cyber Meteor
Aug 24, 2015, 10:12 AM
It didn't seem there was any boost on my end for large stones, and i played SHAQ a lot recently, but even with a +50 risk on SH i was getting between 0 and 3 large stones per run:-?, even though they said being at +10 and above further increses the large stones drop rate along with caps. I just managed to get a run with 4 large stones in Coast but the risk was at +1.....

LonelyGaruga
Aug 24, 2015, 11:34 AM
The large stone drop rate doesn't appear to be very significant, but I'm noticing a decent increase in stone drops. Cap rate, on the other hand, was hugely buffed. Virtually guaranteed to get 15 minimum on a full clear. Getting upwards of about 35. Pretty nice.

TaigaUC
Aug 24, 2015, 12:28 PM
When did this happen?

Kondibon
Aug 24, 2015, 12:32 PM
When did this happen?The update before the last boost week.

the_importer_
Aug 24, 2015, 12:50 PM
It didn't seem there was any boost on my end for large stones, and i played SHAQ a lot recently, but even with a +50 risk on SH i was getting between 0 and 3 large stones per run:-?, even though they said being at +10 and above further increses the large stones drop rate along with caps. I just managed to get a run with 4 large stones in Coast but the risk was at +1.....

Guess I'll try with one of my capped classes tonight then. Only reason why I would try to boost my other classes would be to make them play in AQSH and try to get all of these weapons in order to eventually complete all of Zieg's CO. If the drops truly do still suck, it won't be worth it then.

When did this happen?

Here: http://www.bumped.org/psublog/pso2-jp-maintenance-7152015/

Maenara
Aug 24, 2015, 01:25 PM
I got 9 large stones in one run of Forest SHAQ +30, then proceeded to only get 1~2 a run afterward. I suppose it's better than before though, where getting one large from a run was basically a 50/50 chance.

Raujinn
Aug 24, 2015, 01:51 PM
My cap luck seems to be about the same as it was before, irritatingly. Solo full clears and still regularly getting <10 caps a run at around 20+ risk. :c

reaper527
Aug 24, 2015, 01:53 PM
i managed to get 5 large stones on a run over the weekend (50% triboost, 50% rare boost). i was averaging around 2 large stones per run most of the weekend. i've definitely got no complaints.

fay
Aug 24, 2015, 03:43 PM
I wish I could find a party to do AQs. Not a single person on my friend list ever wants to do them and no one in the lobby even considers it. Same with my team. Not a single person. It's a joke. These missions might as well be solo missions...

the_importer_
Aug 24, 2015, 04:46 PM
I wish I could find a party to do AQs. Not a single person on my friend list ever wants to do them and no one in the lobby even considers it. Same with my team. Not a single person. It's a joke. These missions might as well be solo missions...

Or SEGA could give us a break and allow PSE Burst to work the same with NPCs as it does with other players. Anyway, after the update, the Title Rewards for the bonuses will become available, this may push other players to do some AQ, especially since it will officially be the end of the 2015 Badges.

ArcaneTechs
Aug 24, 2015, 04:51 PM
I get asked about SHAQ's a lot, i always say no unless its a particular map with a PA drop I need. I can pay or you pay as long as the risk is high.

Generally I like to think a lot of people are at cap so whats the point unless they are going for the 12*'s Zieg gives out but most people have at least one 13* by now and don't feel the need to do so

n_n
Aug 24, 2015, 04:52 PM
Getting anywhere from 5 to 15 large stones per run with a 250 ticket and risk50.

Halikus
Aug 25, 2015, 02:56 AM
All depends on burst time but anywhere from 5-15 a run in +50 3/4+ with 250rdr. Significantly better drops than before that's for sure.

Tankotron
Aug 25, 2015, 04:54 AM
Prior to the drop rate boost I had run Set D enough to have about 30 of each large rock. A good run would get me 2 large and 50 small. Very first run after boost saw 6 large with 3 or 4 being consistent after, and 2 being a bad run. Soooo good boost. Also caps dropped way more often which made it a lot less frustrating.

jooozek
Aug 25, 2015, 11:23 AM
ok so i gave a +50 risk SHAQ caves with 3 npcs a whirl, got 4 large stones and all those rares while under a 250% RDR; gonna be popping it everytime now in caves
[SPOILER-BOX]http://i.imgur.com/OFH555Q.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]