PDA

View Full Version : Anyone use Photon Booster yet?

Cortte
Aug 26, 2015, 07:22 AM
Got one because I had spare points, but don't really know how to use it. Does the weapons potential have to be maxed out, and also, does it only work on certain weapons so far?

Was wondering if it would work on the Nox series.

Flaoc
Aug 26, 2015, 07:26 AM
Got one because I had spare points, but don't really know how to use it. Does the weapons potential have to be maxed out, and also, does it only work on certain weapons so far?

Was wondering if it would work on the Nox series.

u need 12 of them to +40 yea they are exactly like photon spheres.

Achelousaurus
Aug 26, 2015, 07:55 AM
What exactly does a Photon Booster do?
A different item to unlock specific potentials on a handful specific weapons?

Lame.

Squishies
Aug 26, 2015, 08:00 AM
So wait, these Photon Booster specific potentials replace the existing potential of my +40 weapon?

Rakurai
Aug 26, 2015, 08:02 AM
Unfortunately, yes.

You need to regrind the weapon all over again if you want the new potential.

So far, only the 12* from the Zieg COs and red/blue weapons have potentials on them.

Crowz
Aug 26, 2015, 08:22 AM
I'm stocking up a few, waiting for info to be released on certain weapons, who knows, there might be some hidden gem potents there.

Meteor Weapon
Aug 26, 2015, 10:52 AM
I don't see any reason why Sega wouldn't allow people to have 2 potential's on a single. Would that be OP or what? Some potential just doesn't make any sense to be used and it would be nice to have 2 activated at once.

jooozek
Aug 26, 2015, 11:02 AM
I don't see any reason why Sega wouldn't allow people to have 2 potential's on a single. Would that be OP or what? Some potential just doesn't make any sense to be used and it would be nice to have 2 activated at once.

r u srs

Rupikachu
Aug 26, 2015, 11:10 AM
r u srs

Vampiric Blade All the things!

Btw, is there any official list of which weapon has what?

BlakLanner
Aug 26, 2015, 11:17 AM
Screw Vampiric Blade, nigh-free techs on Fo or Te!