PDA

View Full Version : So I just bought AC and was not given, what do?

Zessica
Aug 26, 2015, 11:32 AM
Using the good old PSO2es way of buying AC, I bought 3000AC so I can get some of the Scratches.....only to have my debt card charged without recieving any, what do I do?

And furthermore, I advise no one buy any AC, as this seems like a bug.

Anduril
Aug 26, 2015, 11:33 AM
If the transaction went through, but it didn't appear in your game, you can contact Google for a refund. This happens often when there is a connection problem or even just a wi-fi hiccup.

Zessica
Aug 26, 2015, 11:40 AM
If the transaction went through, but it didn't appear in your game, you can contact Google for a refund. This happens often when there is a connection problem or even just a wi-fi hiccup.

Can you tell me specifically how I go about doing this? Thank you.

Shinamori
Aug 26, 2015, 11:46 AM
I had that happen. What Id was clear my google play services data and cache. Same for the google store. I might have done that with PSO2es, but in either case, it worked for me.

Anduril
Aug 26, 2015, 11:47 AM
Can you tell me specifically how I go about doing this? Thank you.
There should be refund information at the bottom of your e-mail receipt.

Zessica
Aug 26, 2015, 12:32 PM
I had that happen. What Id was clear my google play services data and cache. Same for the google store. I might have done that with PSO2es, but in either case, it worked for me.

So after doing that you had gotten your AC?

Zessica
Aug 26, 2015, 12:34 PM
There should be refund information at the bottom of your e-mail receipt.

Yes, I see it, but I don't know what to do exactly, it says I need to contact that App developer, I.e SEGA, and that's basically asking to get banned because I'm a Westerner, there's no way for Google to give the refund?

Anduril
Aug 26, 2015, 12:38 PM
Yes, I see it, but I don't know what to do exactly, it says I need to contact that App developer, I.e SEGA, and that's basically asking to get banned because I'm a Westerner, there's no way for Google to give the refund?
You can contact Google directly to get the refund, as this post (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3233115&postcount=15180) shows. The support number is here (https://support.google.com/googleplay/answer/6179357?hl=en).

Shinamori
Aug 26, 2015, 12:39 PM
So after doing that you had gotten your AC?

Yeah.

Zessica
Aug 26, 2015, 12:41 PM
Yeah.

Where can I go to do all that, I'll tell you if it works for me.

Rakurai
Aug 26, 2015, 02:24 PM
You didn't have PSO2 open at the same time as ES when you bought the AC, did you?

Raventear
Aug 26, 2015, 03:21 PM
This happened to me once before, I contacted Google Live Support and they refunded my purchase so that I could do it again, and thankfully everything went fine when I did =).

Zessica
Aug 26, 2015, 05:24 PM
You didn't have PSO2 open at the same time as ES when you bought the AC, did you?

Nope.

Shinamori
Aug 26, 2015, 05:50 PM
Might be too late by now, but I went to Settings > Manage applications and look for google services or google play. And clear cache. Probably do the same fir PSO2es. If it doesn't work, I'd try to get a refund.