PDA

View Full Version : JP PSO2 Banned After Few Hours of Play

Surutsu
Aug 27, 2015, 02:38 PM
Hello. I'm not sure why this would happen to me. Basically, I'm new to this. I downloaded and installed PSO2 very recently, along with the Tweaker. I wasn't able to play for a while because of the patch issue though. So I was forced to wait. When things were finally working, I decided to just test out the game without the item patch working. In the Tweaker I have everything updated. I did have to fix gameguard errors. I also changed the proxy setting to that public PSO2Proxy.
So I've got everything set up, and log in. Spend like 2-3 hours making a character, then get in the game. Everything is fine. I get to the main area to accept the quest and such. I remember alt-tabbing to check this site to see if there were any translations for the tutorials they have been giving me, as well as that first NPC's quiz questions. However when I tab back in, it crashes with a connection error. So I just leave it alone for a while and take a nap. I would rather play with the item patch anyway. When I come back to launch, I've got an error 816 when trying to login. Which seems to mean I've been banned. But I never did anything or talked to anyone...? Really sucks because I was looking forward to this with some friends. I also found 2 rare items during that first tutorial mission lol, not sure if that part was scripted to happen.
Anyway, what did I do wrong, if anything? What should I even do now? Thanks for your time.

EDIT: So I made a new account, and this time I didn't use the proxy. I reverted the tweaker back to the normal proxy settings. I played just long enough to complete the first real quest, then had to leave to raid in WoW. I come back and check, banned on the new account. So, not sure what I'm doing wrong here. I never talk to anyone, never play with anyone. I see people in the chat swearing and talking in English. I'm from the US. Please, does anyone have an idea?
Also to mention, I've never received an email about it.

ElizaTii
Aug 30, 2015, 07:07 PM
Here is something about how to remove this temporary ban: pso-world . com/forums/showthread.php?t=220187