PDA

View Full Version : I have a strange question

Whitebless
Aug 29, 2015, 03:00 PM
just pop up when I'm on shared ship, I see plenty of jp players relax and socialize. Do we have some block of shared ship for relax too? sorry for silly question D:

[Ayumi]
Aug 29, 2015, 03:34 PM
On shared ship, I highly doubt it.

Cortte
Aug 29, 2015, 05:31 PM
Generally on a shared ship you're aiming to run CMs if you can. So those JPs are probably just waiting to fill parties, or planning out a run before starting. Loitering too long in a CM block will get you kicked from the game. But I am sure your ship has blocks where people like to socialize anyway.

If I recall, there is a block on ship 2 that hangs out and role plays with their characters.

KLMS1
Aug 29, 2015, 05:52 PM
...are you perchance referring to the infamous B-001, that wretched hive of scum, villainy and lewd SAs? :nono:

ArcaneTechs
Aug 29, 2015, 10:12 PM
There was a dedicated Eng Block on Shared Ship but whether or not that it died or once people tried to decide on it to avoid it is something I'm not even sure anymore

Naoya Kiriyama
Aug 29, 2015, 10:55 PM
Actually, there are 2 blocks focused on chat and sociabilize in shared ship. I think they are the last 2 blocks, or the last 2 blocks before those

Z-0
Aug 29, 2015, 11:10 PM
So those JPs are probably just waiting to fill parties, or planning out a run before starting.
B454 on the shared ship is the dedicated hangout block (designated by players). People talk more than play there -- they aren't organising any games.

Some people end up playing (obviously), but generally it's just a hangout.