PDA

View Full Version : [Ship 4] Looking for someone that can craft high level 7*~9* tech weapons

saladroll
Aug 31, 2015, 01:53 AM
As stated in the title, I don't want to go through the troubles of unlocking the recipes just yet (I can't.), I just want to get my weapon leveled up (to level 7 and above). If anyone can reply that'd be awesome.

Shinamori
Aug 31, 2015, 04:56 AM
You can always search the shop. Most of the English Players are on Ship 2, so it may be hard to find someone directly.

TehCubey
Aug 31, 2015, 05:18 AM
More like most people who posthere are on ship 2. Ship 4 has a sizeable English speaking population.

That being said your best bet is to search for the recipe on the visiphone and place an order at someone you don't know. They usually will do it without any problems, though sometimes you may have to wait a bit.

the_importer_
Aug 31, 2015, 05:51 AM
As stated in the title, I don't want to go through the troubles of unlocking the recipes just yet (I can't.), I just want to get my weapon leveled up (to level 7 and above). If anyone can reply that'd be awesome.

Could have fully crafted this for you if you were on ship 06 :p

tehfusion
Aug 31, 2015, 06:40 AM
If you're still looking, I can craft them up to level 9, which is the first level that uses Silvagrimo materials for the reduced damage variance. However, I can't craft them any further than that. Send me a message if you want me to craft them for you.