PDA

View Full Version : FIHU/RAHU magatsu group participants?

sparab
Aug 31, 2015, 10:30 AM
Just wondering how many cube addicts are farming in these not so well organized belly runs.

Occasionally, there may be 1 or 2 not well qualified played lost their way to these FIRA parties...until more than 10 showed up in a recent one.
The groups fled to campship in terror and repeated room making, only to find another under-qualified player in their new room.

Some players say adding a party (not MPA) password can make your party show at the bottom of party list, which act as a deterrence so that normal magatsu players will be less likely to join FIRA parties from party browsing.
Thought?

HentaiLolicon
Aug 31, 2015, 11:18 AM
I'm sorry to say, but that belly rush block is just plain stupid, average pug can take out maga in about 8mins now, pretty much enough for 4 runs/phase 2 with 1 booster. I tried that block before, all i saw was a bunch of red markers after 1 AOE strike, and that fucking classes "racism" is a fucking waste of time, I lost 5-10mins just because of those fuckers started acting like they saw a Nuke right in their bedroom when one single player who is not Ra-Fi appeared

sparab
Aug 31, 2015, 11:33 AM
I'm sorry to say, but that belly rush block is just plain stupid, average pug can take out maga in about 8mins now, pretty much enough for 4 runs/phase 2 with 1 booster. I tried that block before, all i saw was a bunch of red markers after 1 AOE strike, and that fucking classes "racism" is a fucking waste of time, I lost 5-10mins just because of those fuckers started acting like they saw a Nuke right in their bedroom when one single player who is not Ra-Fi appeared

Can't say for others but I tend to avoid pug magatsu.
Yes they clear fast and yes they have guaranteed 4 runs and the clear time won't matter if there is a leecher or two, but the sight of MG snipers and luckyraisers are just a sore in the eyes.

Most belly runners probably have enough cubes to smoke that they would rather quit a run at 30min mark than feeding a single leecher. Neat freaks I suppose

n_n
Aug 31, 2015, 12:12 PM
So much anger in this post. O_o

pkemr4
Aug 31, 2015, 12:33 PM
play on the "sekrit" block :^)