PDA

View Full Version : JP PSO2 What Red Weapons are worth getting now?

Lakshun
Sep 1, 2015, 10:36 AM
16% damage boost when crafted, that is quite something.
And we got lvl 13 extend for 7-9* which uses gold mats, what does this change? Can it get minimum damage above 80% or is it stuck there?

I've been thinking, this might mean we can get easy rainbows now.

KLMS1
Sep 1, 2015, 10:42 AM
Golda mats don't do anything Silvas already don't AFAIK; you just get the higher hard numbers with the higher craft level.

elryan
Sep 1, 2015, 01:02 PM
Wrong. Silva material decreases the amount of DEX requires to deal maximum damage.

Refer to this page: http://pso2.swiki.jp/index.php?クラフト/武装エクステンドレシピ

2014/10/8 のアップデートにより、シルバ・ゴード系の素材を使用したレシピ(下のステータス一覧表における背景が灰色 の部分)では、
技量換算にして 100.0~145.0(ツインダガー.pngダブルセイバー.pngガンスラッシュ.png) or 175.0~242.5(それ以外) の大きな補正がかかるようになった。
このため、以前よりもずっと少ない技量で非クラフト武器と同じ性能を達成しやすく、より運用しやすくなった 。

Golda simply increases the number. But hey, if you're going to craft, might as well go all out.

GoldenFalcon
Sep 1, 2015, 01:26 PM
On the subject of this, I thought Zieg's weapons (and by extension, red weapons) increased the attack power of the weapon by that percent. Yet for some reason, people are acting like it's a multiplier to damage. Which is it?

Bellion
Sep 1, 2015, 01:28 PM
If you're talking about the potentials, then it is a damage multiplier.

Nitro Vordex
Sep 1, 2015, 01:29 PM
If I understood you correctly, the percentage from the red weapon latent acts as a percent on hit, like in Brave Stance or Fury Stance.

Zorafim
Sep 2, 2015, 12:52 PM
Wrong.

Don't do that. Don't ever do that. Don't be that guy.

pkemr4
Sep 2, 2015, 01:07 PM
Rainbow Red DB's
Red Partizan

Qualia
Sep 2, 2015, 01:56 PM
Red everything.

RibbonSoft
Sep 2, 2015, 02:35 PM
Photon boosters are only from Cmode right? I need like 60 of them for a rainbow set of Red Dual Blades.

Kondibon
Sep 2, 2015, 02:42 PM
Photon boosters are only from Cmode right? I need like 60 of them for a rainbow set of Red Dual Blades.I dunno if getting the extra boosters is worth 2% more damage than lvl1. You can probably get away with that for a while.

RibbonSoft
Sep 2, 2015, 03:11 PM
I dunno if getting the extra boosters is worth 2% more damage than lvl1. You can probably get away with that for a while.

Probably not, lol. I'll probably just get the first 15 boosters since Cmode looks very very difficult. With how complex the guides are, I really have no idea still on how to do it. I wasn't planning on ever doing Cmode but I really need to up my dps (did Magatsu for first time with an MPA on SH, failed miserably lol). I'm currently using crafted lextears right now. Since I'm a Freemium player, SangeYasha is virtually out of the picture.

Eternal255
Sep 2, 2015, 03:44 PM
Probably not, lol. I'll probably just get the first 15 boosters since Cmode looks very very difficult. With how complex the guides are, I really have no idea still on how to do it. I wasn't planning on ever doing Cmode but I really need to up my dps (did Magatsu for first time with an MPA on SH, failed miserably lol). I'm currently using crafted lextears right now. Since I'm a Freemium player, SangeYasha is virtually out of the picture.

Cmode is easy as hell, even without much knowledge. Just follow some people and kill things. Use the chat translator if you must so you can figure out which direction needs people. If you use the item translator as well, it helps a lot. Just pick whatever weapons you want and skills/PAs that compliment them and follow the group.

It's boost week afaik for cmode this week so run it right now and you can get points quick. I believe this week is for CM1 and not CM2. I'm not sure how much but I am assuming at least 100%. If so, then you can easily get 6-9 boosters per run (they cost about 3500 each iirc. If you get to M10 on CM1, you can get anywhere between 10,000 to 15,000 points. x2 and you got 20-30k)

Challenge Quest Boost Schedules

Mission: Start (Sept 2nd ~ Sept 8th @ 23:59)
Mission: Decision (Sep 9th ~ Sept 9th @ 23:59)

TwistedShaerk
Sep 2, 2015, 03:55 PM
Cmode is easy as hell. It's boost week afaik for cmode this week so run it right now and you can get points quick. I believe this week is for CM1 and not CM2. I'm not sure how much but I am assuming at least 100%. If so, then you can easily get 6-9 boosters per run (they cost about 3500 each iirc. If you get to M10 on CM1, you can get anywhere between 10,000 to 15,000 points. x2 and you got 20-30k)

Challenge Quest Boost Schedules

Mission: Start (Sept 2nd ~ Sept 8th @ 23:59)
Mission: Decision (Sep 9th ~ Sept 9th @ 23:59)

Boost this week is only 50%, not 100% like before.

LunaSolstice
Sep 2, 2015, 11:33 PM
It's about roughly 20k miles for a fully completed M10 run atm.

Lakshun
Sep 4, 2015, 02:01 PM
Hmm, I did some math.
http://4rt.info/psod/?lmb0Q
That's BoHu with
1) Ares DB at empty PB
2) full PB
3) red db with leftover hu points going into s-atk up
3) red db with maxed Fury Critical and only a few points into s-atk up

Using Heavenly Kite without PBF.
Red DB at pot 1 and craft mastery added to potential value.

And unless I am mistaken this means using a red db rainbow with elemental stance + crit and crit field is actually 3.4% stronger than using Ares DB at empty PB with Break Stance + Break SD.
And only 0.3% weaker than Ares DB at full PB.
I even gave the red dbs less affixes cause I'm not gonna make the same effort as for a 13*

Holy Moly it's time to get craftin'!

Qualia
Sep 4, 2015, 02:18 PM
I feel like a better comparison would be red db fi/bo against ares bo/hu.

LunaSolstice
Sep 6, 2015, 11:35 PM
Crafted a red knuckle at potent one +10 to extension 6 today and loving the damage of them so far as Fi/Bo in SH quests even though they aren't affixed yet or fully extended lol

Heartless impact crits up to 15-20k so far for alot of mobs in SH quests. Highest crit was a 49k Meteor fist in SH Ocean of Death EQ on a cyclops mob. I wanna make a rainbow red knuckle set already lol

untrustful
Sep 7, 2015, 12:31 PM
I wouldn't recommend rod wand or talis.

Selphea
Sep 7, 2015, 06:47 PM
Hmm, I did some math.
http://4rt.info/psod/?lmb0Q
That's BoHu with
1) Ares DB at empty PB
2) full PB
3) red db with leftover hu points going into s-atk up
3) red db with maxed Fury Critical and only a few points into s-atk up

Using Heavenly Kite without PBF.
Red DB at pot 1 and craft mastery added to potential value.

And unless I am mistaken this means using a red db rainbow with elemental stance + crit and crit field is actually 3.4% stronger than using Ares DB at empty PB with Break Stance + Break SD.
And only 0.3% weaker than Ares DB at full PB.
I even gave the red dbs less affixes cause I'm not gonna make the same effort as for a 13*

Holy Moly it's time to get craftin'!

There's actually a Craft Mastery button at the bottom under skills. Craft Mastery isn't a multiplier so Reds are good but not THAT good.

With Fi/Bo Reds will pull ahead but more because of Fi than Reds imo.