PDA

View Full Version : PSO2es help, what is error 122? es stole my AC...

Sasuga
Sep 1, 2015, 11:28 AM
how to fix error 122?
5150AC is on my phone and it refuses to link due to error 122
please help, and before i uninstall over this stupidity
(why you ask? cuz I had something similar happen to me before where i lost AC)

Rupikachu
Sep 1, 2015, 11:46 AM
So, trying to make things clearer you have an es account and you were trying to link it with pso2? If its your pso2 account android ac with the pso2 account ac should be linked automatically O_o

I was taking a look on the uiserver strings, there's one with id 122_b (not sure if its that the same error) but google translated it says.

Already character is created.
If you want to link the character of PSO2es is,
It is not the creation of character
Please specify the SEGA ID.

With the above said and that thing maybe its because linking it would create a third character? No idea. :S

Sasuga
Sep 1, 2015, 12:08 PM
hmm, its a bit complicated
i made the PSO2es account last year, i linked my account to it

now, i got back into pso2, got back into pso2es to buy AC
charged AC, but the AC went to some Local Character account i didnt know about

so i then tried to link the account and got error 122
basically, its saying i already linked an account and cant link that character to my account...

how do i pull my AC off that local ES account????

Sasuga
Sep 1, 2015, 12:10 PM
what if i charge AC another way, buy a character slot, and try to link the local account?

landman
Sep 1, 2015, 12:31 PM
You basically bought AC for a totally different account, isn't it? No idea, try to get a refund, and then repeat the process, doing it right.

Rupikachu
Sep 1, 2015, 01:12 PM
You basically bought AC for a totally different account, isn't it? No idea, try to get a refund, and then repeat the process, doing it right.

^

I don't think you can unlink a pso2es account and link it with another. Another option would be mailing sega in perfect japanese but since it's probably going to be a "No help for gaijins!" thing...