PDA

View Full Version : You wonder why Sega doesn't want to release to west

Imjake
Sep 1, 2015, 04:08 PM
I know the largest reason for why they don't release it to the west is because of money. But, if you actually talk to any of the Japanese players or read PSO2 related conversations (and other MMO forums/discussion places for games that aren't being released here), you will find a couple of other things the native country's gamers notice about us and they confirm those reasons are probably, and thankfully, part of the reason why we get skipped.

Stupid quitters
Stupid people who don't res or what until a boss is dead to res (really, losers, I shouldn't be using close to 5 moons per run because no one else will res)
Stupid weebs who are obsessed with lolis and have made the game population among westerners become 10 to 1 female vs. male characters.

You think companies and foreigners don't notice the pathetic mentality of the western millenial? They do. And they hate us. Nice job, plebs.

Kondibon
Sep 1, 2015, 04:12 PM
http://fbgags.com/wp-content/uploads/there-is-no-need-to-be-upset.jpg

TheszNuts
Sep 1, 2015, 04:13 PM
jP do the exact same thing...

Crimekiwi
Sep 1, 2015, 04:14 PM
http://fbgags.com/wp-content/uploads/there-is-no-need-to-be-upset.jpg

Beat me to it.:lol:

KLMS1
Sep 1, 2015, 04:19 PM
I know the largest reason for why they don't release it to the west is because of money. But, if you actually talk to any of the Japanese players or read PSO2 related conversations (and other MMO forums/discussion places for games that aren't being released here), you will find a couple of other things the native country's gamers notice about us and they confirm those reasons are probably, and thankfully, part of the reason why we get skipped.

Stupid quitters
Stupid people who don't res or what until a boss is dead to res (really, losers, I shouldn't be using close to 5 moons per run because no one else will res)
Stupid weebs who are obsessed with lolis and have made the game population among westerners become 10 to 1 female vs. male characters.

You think companies and foreigners don't notice the pathetic mentality of the western millenial? They do. And they hate us. Nice job, plebs.

You sound angry. :|

SilkaN
Sep 1, 2015, 04:32 PM
Sega has no reason to hate us. After all, we're wasting our money on scratches and premium sets as much as the JPs do. And Sega loves money.

otakun
Sep 1, 2015, 04:35 PM

Quoted for emphasis.

Silver Crow
Sep 1, 2015, 04:40 PM
No offense but since American's lack any culture besides Thanking the Indians for agreeing to let Americans rob their land since they were getting murdered- the children of the generation will literally grow up thinking their games are their culture. It's an interesting phenomenon really, and why must weebs are overweight pedo's since they latched on to the first meaningful way of living ever since their Momma's bought them a console.

Otaku is an insult in Japan, Weeaboo's love to name themselves after an insult xD

We can't get rid of them, just have to accept that they exist, as long as they're not raping and murdering little children and using loli avatars at age 20+ then they're just weirdo's at best.

I'm so hateful towards Weebs proofreading this daym, met a lot of disgusting ones and I'm sure many people here can relate since they want to enjoy a Japanese game without being associated with them.

landman
Sep 1, 2015, 04:43 PM
If you have a good opportunity to deal a good amount of damage to a boss, and you see someone dying, I think you should focus on dealing the maximum amount of damage, and then, if the situation changes, revive the dead player. It also happens most times that 3 or 4 players will throw a moon, so that's also why some people prefer to wait, because 4 people throwing a moon is a lot of time wasted.

And a company couldn't care less for a reason like that if players spend their moneys on the game.

ArcaneTechs
Sep 1, 2015, 04:43 PM
Theres that word again "weeb", what does this word even mean anymore? as soon as someone hears "Japan" "Japanese" "Anime" its like your brain is instantly programmed to call everyone a weeb. Word literally lost all its meaning with todays retards

Silver Crow
Sep 1, 2015, 04:49 PM
Theres that word again "weeb", what does this word even mean anymore? as soon as someone hears "Japan" "Japanese" "Anime" its like your brain is instantly programmed to call everyone a weeb. Word literally lost all its meaning with todays retards

I think everyone's idea of Weeb differs slightly from their experiences of them. To me a Weeb is that fat 24 year old American who talks all cutesy in chat using a big boobed loli character, then you somehow stumble across his irl picture and he is this bug eyed pasty looking creep. They literally obsess and escape to an alternate reality where 2D girls are their waifu's

Appearances and real life matters, if you're sat on your computer all day playing Japanese games and watching Anime whilst gaining weight, losing your hair and increasingly become attracted to younger girls then you may have a problem

otakun
Sep 1, 2015, 04:52 PM
I think everyone's idea of Weeb differs slightly from their experiences of them. To me a Weeb is that fat 24 year old American who talks all cutesy in chat using a big boobed loli character, then you somehow stumble across his irl picture and he is this bug eyed pasty looking creep. They literally obsess and escape to an alternate reality where 2D girls are their waifu's

Appearances and real life matters, if you're sat on your computer all day playing Japanese games and watching Anime whilst gaining weight, losing your hair and increasingly become attracted to younger girls then you may have a problem

I find this funny. So, weirdos can only be ugly and creepy? Average looking people can't be creepers or weebs? lol

ArcaneTechs
Sep 1, 2015, 04:56 PM

My thing is your playing a Japanese MMO (or your on a forum for a Japanese game) that has lot's of Anime Collabs and styles but your calling other people weebs. Whats the idea behind this? Insecurity about ones self or something? or just one of those "if everyone else does/says it, I guess ill do it too!"

Even if you consider yourself "normal" (who the hell does this now a days?) do you say this to people in accordance to hoping that you will never feel or be a "weeb"?

GHNeko
Sep 1, 2015, 04:57 PM
OH MAN I SURE HATE THOSE STUPID BAKA GAIJINS IN PSO2

THANK GOD ANOTHER THREAD LIKE THIS WAS MADE

I GET TO RAGE ABOUT THOSE BAKA GAIJINS IN B001 WHO DO NOTHING BUT SPAM LEWD SYMBOL ART (THAT THEY STOLE BECAUSE ONLY THE MASTER NIPPON RACE CAN MAKE SUCH INTRICATE AND AMAZING SYMBOL ART BECAUSE THEY ARE THE GODS OF ANIME AND MANGA) AND PLAY MY (BY ME I MEAN THE MASTER RACE AND I'S) GAME WITH THEIR SHIT GEAR.

THEY'RE SO BAD AT THE GAME TOO. THEY MAKE IT HARD FOR THE NIPPON MASTER RACE TO CARRY ME (BECAUSE IM NOT JAPANESE IM AUTOMATICALLY BAD AT THE GAME SO I HAVE TO BE CARRIED BY MY SAVIORS.)

BAKA GAIJINS CHARACTERS ARE SO DISGUSTING TOO. THEY CANT EVEN DO LOLI CHARACTERS RIGHT.

WHY HASNT SEGA BANNED THEM YET???? EEXCEPT ME BECAUSE EVEN THOUGH IM A BAKA GAIJIN IM ACCEPTING OF THE NIPPON MASTER RACE AND THEIR WAYS THATS WHY I HAVE 3 REAL LIFE JAPANESE FRIENDS FROM PSO2 THAT I TALK TO ON LINE [SO MUCH BETTER THAN FACEBOOK] AND TWITTER.

JESUS I WISH THE DDOS NEVER STOPPED SO THESE BAKA GAIJIN WOULDNT BE POLLUTING THIS AMAZING JAPANESE MMORPGS THAT IS VERY FLAWLESS BECAUSE IT'S MADE BY THE MASTER RACE.

THE NIPPONS HATE BAKA GAIJINS TOO I KNOW TRUST ME I CAN SPEAK THEIR LANGUAGE (NOT PERFECTLY BUT I AM DEDICATING MY FREE TIME WHEN IM NOT PLAYING PSO2 TO MASTERING THEIR LANGUAGE.)

FUCKING BAKA GAIJINS.

SilkaN
Sep 1, 2015, 05:01 PM

I GET TO RAGE ABOUT THOSE BAKA GAIJINS IN B001 WHO DO NOTHING BUT SPAM LEWD SYMBOL ART (THAT THEY STOLE BECAUSE ONLY THE MASTER NIPPON RACE CAN MAKE SUCH INTRICATE AND AMAZING SYMBOL ART BECAUSE THEY ARE THE GODS OF ANIME AND MANGA) AND PLAY MY (BY ME I MEAN THE MASTER RACE AND I'S) GAME WITH THEIR SHIT GEAR.

THEY'RE SO BAD AT THE GAME TOO. THEY MAKE IT HARD FOR THE NIPPON MASTER RACE TO CARRY ME (BECAUSE IM NOT JAPANESE IM AUTOMATICALLY BAD AT THE GAME SO I HAVE TO BE CARRIED BY MY SAVIORS.)

BAKA GAIJINS CHARACTERS ARE SO DISGUSTING TOO. THEY CANT EVEN DO LOLI CHARACTERS RIGHT.

WHY HASNT SEGA BANNED THEM YET???? EEXCEPT ME BECAUSE EVEN THOUGH IM A BAKA GAIJIN IM ACCEPTING OF THE NIPPON MASTER RACE AND THEIR WAYS THATS WHY I HAVE 3 REAL LIFE JAPANESE FRIENDS FROM PSO2 THAT I TALK TO ON LINE [SO MUCH BETTER THAN FACEBOOK] AND TWITTER.

JESUS I WISH THE DDOS NEVER STOPPED SO THESE BAKA GAIJIN WOULDNT BE POLLUTING THIS AMAZING JAPANESE MMORPGS THAT IS VERY FLAWLESS BECAUSE IT'S MADE BY THE MASTER RACE.

THE NIPPONS HATE BAKA GAIJINS TOO I KNOW TRUST ME I CAN SPEAK THEIR LANGUAGE (NOT PERFECTLY BUT I AM DEDICATING MY FREE TIME WHEN IM NOT PLAYING PSO2 TO MASTERING THEIR LANGUAGE.)

FUCKING BAKA GAIJINS.

I love you.

ArcaneTechs
Sometimes I wonder if people take Filthy Franks videos a little too seriously and thats where this all derives from.

But GH sure hit the point there

KLMS1
Otaku is an insult in Japan, Weeaboo's love to name themselves after an insult xD

This is hardly unusual or novel. People, in particular subcultures, have been adopting unflattering epithets as points of pride since forever.

Leaving aside the ludicrously narrow and specific definition, one must wonder how many *actual* specimen fitting those criteria you have encountered "in the wild"...

Silver Crow
Sep 1, 2015, 05:04 PM
My thing is your playing a Japanese MMO (or your on a forum for a Japanese game) that has lot's of Anime Collabs and styles but your calling other people weebs. Whats the idea behind this? Insecurity about ones self or something? or just one of those "if everyone else does/says it, I guess ill do it too!"

Everyone has different reasons. I used to play this game when I was in School but quit after I went to college, Summer holidays are over and I'm waiting for the next term so I picked it up to pass time for a bit and have something to always think about and on my mind since there's nothing to study. I've got a month until everyone moves back into the dorms and we start going out again.

Also I'm trying to make a clear distinction from the minority of extremists called Weeaboo's and a person who's interests INCLUDES Anime and JRPG's as well as other things in life.

un1t27
Sep 1, 2015, 05:05 PM
They don't need to.

Silver Crow
Sep 1, 2015, 05:06 PM

FUCKING BAKA GAIJINS.

So angry, did it hit a nerve? ^^;

SilkaN
Sep 1, 2015, 05:07 PM

PSOW during server maintenance. You guys never change. :)

jooozek
Sep 1, 2015, 05:09 PM
when threads like this pop up i don't :wacko:

Silver Crow
Sep 1, 2015, 05:10 PM
This is hardly unusual or novel. People, in particular subcultures, have been adopting unflattering epithets as points of pride since forever.

Leaving aside the ludicrously narrow and specific definition, one must wonder how many *actual* specimen fitting those criteria you have encountered "in the wild"...

Who cares I'm just leaving my rather aggressive opinion for other people to relate or disagree to.

But I'll tell you of a true story, I was really young and for some reason believed this guy was a girl, being gullible and 11 and having so many same interests as 'her' (anime, games) I wanted to see her, and he sent me this google images of a goth girl which I found easily and became very suspicious, then made an account and added 'her' and played a slight trick to end up seeing 'her' on webcam and guess what, t'was a fat old creep!

So you can definitely know my hated is deeply rooted lol I still get shudders

KLMS1

sarcasm; noun sar·casm \ˈsär-ˌka-zəm\
: the use of words that mean the opposite of what you really want to say especially in order to insult someone, to show irritation, or to be funny (http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/sarcasm)

Flaoc

FUCKING BAKA GAIJINS.

lmao :wacko:

oh and there really is no need most of the ones who wanted to play are on the jp servers anyway and i really doubt any of us wants to start completely from scratch again (with less content at that) if western got released

untrustful
Sep 1, 2015, 05:11 PM
Clearly, we are not worthy of SEGA's divine grace and forgiveness. For they have forsaken us truly. To earn it's favor, we must preorder 2 copies of Sonic Boom: Fire and Ice. One for us, and the other as a lure to sacrifice those unfortunate souls who are ensnared by the world eating hunger of SEGA.

Mega Ultra Chicken
Sep 1, 2015, 05:12 PM

FUCKING BAKA GAIJINS. I want to send you a present in-game now.

But seriously, this. Watch a JP group screw up TD3 in Ship 10 and then tell me how "glorious" they are.

Although people who kill the boss before rezzing are assholes. Seriously, that should be more of a priority than it is... in general. JP and Western players alike make this mistake.

Silver Crow
Sep 1, 2015, 05:12 PM
PSOW during server maintenance. You guys never change. :)

If you check my post history I haven't posted in PSOW for years, I literally picked the game up two days ago to pass time until everyone's back to the dorms :) I'm not related to any of these 'guys' you're thinking of I'm pretty sure :lol:

KLMS1
Sep 1, 2015, 05:13 PM
Who cares I'm just leaving my rather aggressive opinion for other people to relate or disagree to.

But I'll tell you of a true story, I was really young and for some reason believed this guy was a girl, being gullible and 11 and having so many same interests as 'her' (anime, games) I wanted to see her, and he sent me this google images of a goth girl which I found easily and became very suspicious, then made an account and added 'her' and played a slight trick to end up seeing 'her' on webcam and guess what, t'was a fat old creep!

Cool story bro.

Also an extraordinarily lame Secret Origin Of.

ArcaneTechs
Sep 1, 2015, 05:16 PM

we honestly didn't need to know this but (very little) appreciate the uh odd story you decided to share with us today

Silver Crow
Sep 1, 2015, 05:16 PM
: the use of words that mean the opposite of what you really want to say especially in order to insult someone, to show irritation, or to be funny (http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/sarcasm)

I'm sure it was :lol:

behind a facade of sarcasm, anger boiled :argh:

Shinamori
Sep 1, 2015, 05:17 PM
I want to send you a present in-game now.

But seriously, this. Watch a JP group screw up TD3 in Ship 10 and then tell me how "glorious" they are.

Although people who kill the boss before rezzing are assholes. Seriously, that should be more of a priority than it is... in general. JP and Western players alike make this mistake.

That happen when I when to Ship4 for a bit and it was TD3.

SilkaN
Sep 1, 2015, 05:18 PM
If you check my post history I haven't posted in PSOW for years, I literally picked the game up two days ago to pass time until everyone's back to the dorms :) I'm not related to any of these 'guys' you're thinking of I'm pretty sure :lol:

For not having posted for years, you fit in perfectly with the crowd.

Edit:
Nevermind me, writing stuff like this doesn't make me any better. I'm out.

Silver Crow
Sep 1, 2015, 05:18 PM
we honestly didn't need to know this but (very little) appreciate the uh odd story you decided to share with us today

'We' Okay ^^;

GHNeko
Sep 1, 2015, 05:32 PM

http://i.imgur.com/3UCIowh.gif

http://i.imgur.com/eSkmEM3.png

I'm sure it was :lol:

behind a facade of sarcasm, anger boiled :argh:

http://i.imgur.com/OZEGSiM.gif

ArcaneTechs
Sep 1, 2015, 05:33 PM
He literally couldn't be more sarcastic and straight to the point with he said but you guys seem to think hes seriously angry or something

Dammy
Sep 1, 2015, 05:36 PM
damn gaijins

GHNeko
Sep 1, 2015, 05:37 PM
He literally couldn't be more sarcastic and straight to the point with he said but you guys seem to think hes seriously angry or something

http://i.imgur.com/a6frlmd.png

ArcaneTechs
Sep 1, 2015, 05:40 PM
never change

Mildora
People still complain about resurrecting after boss death?

http://www.memecreator.org/static/images/templates/9.jpg

SilkaN
many wow

nathanielzor
Sep 1, 2015, 05:41 PM
I see you're all enjoying your time away from PSO2 due to extended maintenance.

n_n
Sep 1, 2015, 05:42 PM
Don't think anybody here has said Japanese players are perfect. Yes, they can make mistakes, but it doesn't excuse the fact that pugs w/ foreigners are terrible 90% of the time. Although I'm not sure what the status is there on S10, but on 2 it can be pretty bad.

Anyway, Idk why you guys are in so much denial. Japanese players, even some of the worst ones from VITA, are better than the majority of foreign players.

ArcaneTechs
Sep 1, 2015, 05:44 PM
Anyway, Idk why you guys are in so much denial. Japanese players, even some of the worst ones from VITA, are better than the majority of foreign players.
Casual JP make Casual Eng players look like they just started playing the game for the first time. I've had some bad JP mpa's but they're not nearly common enough for me outside CM

AlphaBlob
Sep 1, 2015, 05:46 PM
[spoiler-box]http://www.ngs.co.uk/images/Salt-014.jpg[/spoiler-box]

GHNeko
Sep 1, 2015, 05:48 PM
Don't think anybody here has said Japanese players are perfect. Yes, they can make mistakes, but it doesn't excuse the fact that pugs w/ foreigners are terrible 90% of the time. Although I'm not sure what the status is there on S10, but on 2 it can be pretty bad.

I'm not going to say you're right or wrong (I'm personally in agreement that the general jp player base is overall better; i just dont know [or care] how much better.)

But the biggest issues I personally have with these statements esp when its cross ship is that there is no objective way to measure this shit, or if there is, no one has actually gone through the trouble of actually finding out.

It's always a comparison of anecdotal experiences between players on these boards and as a result all it manages to do is rile people up and turn threads into BAKA GAIJIN threads more often then not, regardless of what the actual truth is.

It almost gives the impression that people actually DO have nothing to do outside of PSO2.

And on top of that, the overall japanese player base heavily out numbers the non-japanese player base, so no matter what ship you're on; you're always going to find a greater percentage of skilled JP players compared to skilled non-JP.

And to keep the ball rolling, there is a lot of "gaijin" self-loathing among non-JP players and the skilled non-JP players will avoid PUGs and lock themselves off publicly most of the time e.g. private MPAs, organized MPAs, teams dedicated to top tier play and high skill players. etc etc, which is going to further skew the ratio of players when it comes to JP v non-JP.

And to add the cherry on top, confirmation bias is fucking STRONG in the PSO2 Western community.

All you niggas who talk shit about "gaijin this" and "gaijin that" are more than likely to be talking shit from a skewed perspective with heavy bias, probably because of personal experiences and anecdotal evidence from their circle of friends.

And this community isnt the community that will make threads praising players, so really all you're going to see is more shit talk threads and it all just keeps feeding into itself.

Ya'll niggas need to chill for real man.

Silver Crow
Sep 1, 2015, 05:49 PM
http://i.imgur.com/3UCIowh.gif

http://i.imgur.com/eSkmEM3.png

http://i.imgur.com/OZEGSiM.gif

I'm mean ^^;

GHNeko
Sep 1, 2015, 05:55 PM
I'm mean ^^;

Nah yous aight.

Dont even trip bruh.

Silver Crow
Sep 1, 2015, 05:59 PM
Nah yous aight.

Dont even trip bruh.

https://media.giphy.com/media/sZIqHbmBjoyI0/giphy.gif

Yamatsu
Sep 1, 2015, 06:10 PM
Quoted for emphasis.
Double quoting, have you ever even been in a JP party OP, they've all loli characters lmao.

femme fatale
Sep 1, 2015, 06:14 PM
0 moons, sorryim poor

yoshiblue
Sep 1, 2015, 06:25 PM
Well, that was an interesting field trip.

Vatallus
Sep 1, 2015, 06:39 PM

Stupid quitters

JP players are just as bad honestly. You die in middle of Magatsu and you'll be lucky to get a rez even if you were the player doing the most DPS. (ship 9)

Asuka~
Sep 1, 2015, 06:44 PM
0 moons, sorryim poor

I'll donate 31,367,890 to you. Buy some moons and revive pls. inb4 runs away with the money. :wacko:

Anon_Fire
Sep 1, 2015, 07:07 PM
It's because the casuals outweigh the hardcore players!

Nitro Vordex
Sep 1, 2015, 07:25 PM
The fuck did I just read?

Imjake
Sep 1, 2015, 07:38 PM
It's cute seeing so many people make up b.s. to go behind the things I said.

The weeb thing, for those of us who aren't morons, has a connotation behind it that isn't just "likes/loves anime". Are you kidding? Although I suspect most people actually know that but needed a counter to what I said.

People saying jP does it too. Bull. Maybe when theyre surrounded by obvious western lolis they do.

Someone said if you have a chance to do massive damage to a boss instead of res'ing, you should. Riiiiiight. Because 90 percent of us aren't super OP and will surely lose or take too long to defeat a boss if we help someone get exp instead of leaving them. Furthermore, although I wasnt extremely specific, it should be obvious to anyone who isn't "special" that no one expects you stop mid-PA and res someone without a thought. Im talking about people who simply don't res or who wait til the boss is dead to res. All Im saying is that it's ridiculous that I, and others, go through 4 or 5 moons because otherwise, people don't res until boss is dead, if at all. Ive seen people left completely, and it's happened to me, as well.

The fact that most MPAs are 8 to 12 "female" - used loosely- chars; most of which are lolis and sad, perverted abominations, vs. the 1 to 4 male chars, is ridiculous.

And for those saying the topic has been done, ok. I can agree. Game is down, went out and bought mad max and MGSV, hadn't played my PS4 in a loooong time so I had several updates, then decided to update all my games. So I made a rant. My bad. :D

Kondibon
Sep 1, 2015, 07:39 PM

Anyway, Idk why you guys are in so much denial. Japanese players, even some of the worst ones from VITA, are better than the majority of foreign players.I think the issue with this whole argument is that people immediately go to "Well they're bad because they're westerners and have western mentalties" or something like that. While there could be arguments for that being a factor I feel the biggest reason is just the lack of english resources and people taking it for granted that people are going to either, learn a whole language for a game just because it wasn't localized in the west, or spend hours trying to find resources that may or may not be out of date.

The fact that most MPAs are 8 to 12 "female" - used loosely- chars; most of which are lolis and sad, perverted abominations, vs. the 1 to 4 male chars, is ridiculous.
I don't see why you think this has anything to do with western players considering most western games I play the majority of characters are male, and even in the animu games it's more even, unlike PSO2 where female characters vastly outnumber the male, and it's not like the foreign players are even that big a part of the population in the first place.

LonelyGaruga
Sep 1, 2015, 07:42 PM
While there could be arguments for that being a factor I feel the biggest reason is just the lack of english resources and people taking it for granted that people are going to either, learn a whole language for a game just because it wasn't localized in the west, or spend hours trying to find resources that may or may not be out of date.

http://pso2.swiki.jp/

https://translate.google.com/#ja/en/

Problem solved.

Kondibon
Sep 1, 2015, 07:46 PM
http://pso2.swiki.jp/

https://translate.google.com/#ja/en/

Problem solved.You try reading about the strategies on how to beat bosses like Magatsu and Luther after they've been garbled through gooble translate. Not to mention finding functioning skill trees and class combos >_> I wasn't talking about the basics or simple database stuff.

Nitro Vordex
Sep 1, 2015, 07:51 PM
Does it have max deeps?

Yes: Good, now you can play the game.

No: ARGH STOP WASTING OUR TIME YOU FILTHY CASUAL

Kondibon
Sep 1, 2015, 07:53 PM
Does it have max deeps?

Yes: Good, now you can play the game.

No: ARGH STOP WASTING OUR TIME YOU FILTHY CASUALI wish it was that simple. 3: But then you get people putting WB on the wrong parts of bosses because they think strategies they heard in 2012 are still relevant.

Maenara
Sep 1, 2015, 08:01 PM
psow.thread.exe

Kondibon
Sep 1, 2015, 08:03 PM
psow.thread.exeThis post wins.

femme fatale
Sep 1, 2015, 08:03 PM
stop dying, deal with it or leave

[Ayumi]
Sep 1, 2015, 08:04 PM

Stupid quitters

Quitters exist in all forms.

I've had people rest me after a boss is dead that were both English and Japanese players.

Because there isn't that many Japanese players that have pedo characters, right? While yeah, a lot of English players have pedo-approved characters, many Japanese players do too.

Exactly.

"Weeb" or weeaboo is pretty much the western form of an Otaku. It varies though.
I've seen "Weebs" that are just those that are really REALLY into a lot of stuff Japanese.
I've seen others that said to me (both to my face and online) things like, "What's it like to be Japanese? Is it offensive to say I wish I could be Japanese for a day?" paraphasing a bit, but they did say they wish they could've been Japanese for a bit to experience how a Japanese person is.
I didn't find it offensive though. Just.... creepy.

FUCKING BAKA GAIJINS.

Gaijin Buu is powering up, I see. I applaud you.

Sometimes I wonder if people take Filthy Franks videos a little too seriously and thats where this all derives from.

But GH sure hit the point there

People actually like him?

People still complain about resurrecting after boss death?

http://www.memecreator.org/static/images/templates/9.jpg

I used to. Now I make it my duty to try to not die personally when a Boss is near death. That and I always look on my map when a boss is near death to try and resurrect anyone I can.
I don't like being res after a boss and I know those that died just before wouldn't like to either, so I try to help them out.

That being said, I've seen some people seem to have that option clicked on that their icon isn't shown when they're dead. I don't get why they pick that option as sometimes people miss them because of that.
Next thing I noticed in a way is that people usually tend to revive you if you're helpful/contributing/needed. In TD3, chances are you're needed. Challenge Mode you're needed... whether it is to attack or not to cause VR to drop to fail. Fighting against Elder, chances are you're not needed so most are not likely to revive you unless you're maybe a Force or a Ranger or something.

I see you're all enjoying your time away from PSO2 due to extended maintenance.

I was until I wanted to check on why the maintenance was so long. I didn't see much news on the official site so I thought I would check on here... and found this topic instead.

It's because the casuals outweigh the hardcore players!

Matters on the blocks at times. And the hours too.

The fuck did I just read?

Boredom at it's purest form.

It's cute seeing so many people make up b.s. to go behind the things I said.

The weeb thing, for those of us who aren't morons, has a connotation behind it that isn't just "likes/loves anime". Are you kidding? Although I suspect most people actually know that but needed a counter to what I said.

People saying jP does it too. Bull. Maybe when theyre surrounded by obvious western lolis they do.

Someone said if you have a chance to do massive damage to a boss instead of res'ing, you should. Riiiiiight. Because 90 percent of us aren't super OP and will surely lose or take too long to defeat a boss if we help someone get exp instead of leaving them. Furthermore, although I wasnt extremely specific, it should be obvious to anyone who isn't "special" that no one expects you stop mid-PA and res someone without a thought. Im talking about people who simply don't res or who wait til the boss is dead to res. All Im saying is that it's ridiculous that I, and others, go through 4 or 5 moons because otherwise, people don't res until boss is dead, if at all. Ive seen people left completely, and it's happened to me, as well.

And for those saying the topic has been done, ok. I can agree. Game is down, went out and bought mad max and MGSV, hadn't played my PS4 in a loooong time so I had several updates, then decided to update all my games. So I made a rant. My bad. :D

- Um, I don't think because Japanese players are surrounded by pedo-looking English players that they're influenced and make them too.

- Already explained how some people see players of either being worthy or not of resing. There's always pricks and elitists out there.
There's another factor at times is that people sometimes don't look at anything but the boss and will not notice you're dead until after the boss is dead OR at least until the boss move or change around. Like if Loser is far away and about to stop people with his swords... they got a chance then to notice you're dead, but if his Flava Flav clock just broke, they are more focus on doing as much damage before looking around and see who's dead.

- I've see a lot of "lolis" with those um... butterfaces that I think are called baby faces? That or in the most perverted get up possible. I sometimes feel weird when many times I'm the only female in the mpa that doesn't look whorish/slutty.
That being said though, I sometimes in random runs don't see much unique or original male characters. When I do, they're awesome though, mind you.

LonelyGaruga
Sep 1, 2015, 08:05 PM
You try reading about the strategies on how to beat bosses like Magatsu and Luther after they've been garbled through gooble translate.

That's what I normally do...

As for classes and skill trees, that's just logic and browsing nico and (to a lesser extent) YT. I'll admit swiki is terrible for this stuff because it very deliberately attempts to please everyone, so it tries to advertise any class combination for its merits regardless of viability.

Point is though, the resources are readily available.

[Ayumi]
Sep 1, 2015, 08:06 PM
I wish it was that simple. 3: But then you get people putting WB on the wrong parts of bosses because they think strategies they heard in 2012 are still relevant.

You need to take to account that some of the players playing MIGHT be coming back from a long break and think some of those things are still relevant.

I was one of them.

Nitro Vordex
Sep 1, 2015, 08:12 PM
You could always browse and see if anything's changed. Kinda makes sense for an MMO-type game.

ArcaneTechs
Sep 1, 2015, 08:13 PM
Long post Ayumi but still to an "extent" that I can even take weeb serious just because people are really into anime and Japanese culture but maybe I could take it into account for the ones that pretend and act stupid on purpose to make front of people who are interested into this stuff.

As for the Filthy Frank part, I have friends and have meet and seen people act out stuff from his videos or take anything he's joking about seriously or that it's fact. Hell my friends think when says Penis in Japanese over and over that thats what the subtitles are actually translated into. I know a small bit of Japanese but I tend to laugh when I know thats not really what he's saying in the subtitles and etc so I try to translate at times that you know "he's this" "nah he isn't".

But ya it's sorta hard to go anywhere without seeing some sort of reference from Filthy Frank or at least know someone is from their fan base

You could always browse and see if anything's changed. Kinda makes sense for an MMO-type game.
what I do when I'm going to play an MMO I've never played before or coming back to so I don't ask 100 questions

Kondibon
Sep 1, 2015, 08:20 PM
That's what I normally do...

As for classes and skill trees, that's just logic and browsing nico and (to a lesser extent) YT. I'll admit swiki is terrible for this stuff because it very deliberately attempts to please everyone, so it tries to advertise any class combination for its merits regardless of viability.

Point is though, the resources are readily available.I guess what I'm trying to say is that I don't consider going to a japanese website, throwing it in an automated translater and then trying to parse what comes out when that's not something you're used to doing, "readily available". And I can't comprehend why that would HAVE to be something they're used to in the first place.

;3288892']You need to take to account that some of the players playing MIGHT be coming back from a long break and think some of those things are still relevant.

I was one of them.You missed that reddit post I linked like last week that had a guy vehemently insisting that people who don't try to break all of elder's arms are denying the rest of the MPA useful drops, and claiming that it affected the RDR of actual relevant rares without even a source. >_> I'm not talking about people just getting stuff wrong, I'm talking about those people who will WB fight against the other 4 rangers in the party then get mad that the party is "scrubs" and "doesn't know how to play" without even thinking "oh maybe the strategy changed".

but maybe I could take it into account for the ones that pretend and act stupid on purpose to make front of people who are interested into this stuff.
Like me?
Haha no, I'm the biggest legitimate weeb here

SolRiver
Sep 1, 2015, 08:25 PM
on next episode of pso2
otaku vs weabo
whose toxicity will reign supreme!?

KLMS1
Sep 1, 2015, 08:29 PM
on next episode of pso2
otaku vs weabo

One salt to rule them all.

ArcaneTechs
Sep 1, 2015, 08:32 PM
on next episode of pso2
otaku vs weabo
Battle of the Dere's, who will be best Waifu material?

Maenara
Sep 1, 2015, 08:32 PM
glorious nippon versus glorious nippon wannabe versus hater of non-glorious non-nippon versus non-racist, who wins?!

Kondibon
Sep 1, 2015, 08:33 PM
on next episode of pso2
otaku vs weabo
I have to try really hard to not explain the origins of the words and how they're typically used.

Yukipon
Sep 1, 2015, 08:37 PM
Im talking about people who simply don't res or who wait til the boss is dead to res. All Im saying is that it's ridiculous that I, and others, go through 4 or 5 moons because otherwise, people don't res until boss is dead, if at all. Ive seen people left completely, and it's happened to me, as well.

Probably because they have a "don't care, someone else will do it" mentality. I've also ignored dead players multiple times either because, they're too far (TD), too much of a hassle to run back and Moon them (TD, sometimes Magatsu), or it's their nth death already (if N < 4, then res. Else, ignore).

It helps if you have a hilarious auto-word set when you die.

I did moon someone at the upper left corner of TD: Despair when I was at the bottom right. Only to have him die again. You can imagine how I felt.

;3288890']I've see a lot of "lolis" with those um... butterfaces that I think are called baby faces? That or in the most perverted get up possible. I sometimes feel weird when many times I'm the only female in the mpa that doesn't look whorish/slutty.

Sooooo glad it's not just me.

Kondibon
Sep 1, 2015, 08:40 PM
I'd like to add that sometimes I hold off on ressing people because I get tired of seeing a bunch of people waste moons trying to res one person at the same time. I: Nothing is worse than running out of moons near the end of a fight when people would really actually want to be alive.

LonelyGaruga
Sep 1, 2015, 08:43 PM
I guess what I'm trying to say is that I don't consider going to a japanese website, throwing it in an automated translater and then trying to parse what comes out when that's not something you're used to doing, "readily available". And I can't comprehend why that would HAVE to be something they're used to in the first place.

Because it's a Japanese game, and as such, the best resources for information about it would logically be in Japanese. I really don't see what the big deal is. Either you're willing to do what's necessary to improve or you aren't and don't care about improving. It really is that simple. I never did anything like this before playing PSO2, and the biggest reason I started on it is because of how lacking the EN resources are and how full of inaccuracies the EN community generally is. The failings of EN resources were hindering my ability to learn so I started using JP resources.

Honestly, if the EN community as a whole cared about learning, we'd already have an EN equivalent to swiki. Which we don't. Lack of readily available information cannot even be a problem if there isn't a demand for the information to begin with. You're giving the EN community too much credit here. You don't have to look further than the majority of people who complain about other people. They are most likely just as bad as the people they're complaining about if not worse.

[Ayumi]
Sep 1, 2015, 08:48 PM
Because it's a Japanese game, and as such, the best resources for information about it would logically be in Japanese. I really don't see what the big deal is. Either you're willing to do what's necessary to improve or you aren't and don't care about improving. It really is that simple. I never did anything like this before playing PSO2, and the biggest reason I started on it is because of how lacking the EN resources are and how full of inaccuracies the EN community generally is. The failings of EN resources were hindering my ability to learn so I started using JP resources.

Honestly, if the EN community as a whole cared about learning, we'd already have an EN equivalent to swiki. Which we don't. Lack of readily available information cannot even be a problem if there isn't a demand for the information to begin with. You're giving the EN community too much credit here. You don't have to look further than the majority of people who complain about other people. They are most likely just as bad as the people they're complaining about if not worse.

I did it for PSU, PSP2, and PSP2i.
Only because the info was sorted out much better on Japanese sites than they were on english sites.
Hell, if it wasn't for PSO-W, a lot of PSO info or PS in general are horrible out there.

KLMS1
Sep 1, 2015, 08:51 PM
I'd like to add that sometimes I hold off on ressing people because I get tired of seeing a bunch of people waste moons trying to res one person at the same time.

I'm pretty conscentious about ressing others so barring people dying with ludicrous frequency, those unwanted multi-moonings are the primary reason I run out during EQs. Not an awful lot to be done about someone licking Loser's floor when that happens.

Kondibon
Sep 1, 2015, 08:58 PM
Either you're willing to do what's necessary to improve or you aren't and don't care about improving. It really is that simple.
Except it's NOT that simple, different people draw different lines for how much is too much. My point is that if the resources were more accessible in english there wouldn't be as many bad english players. They aren't bad because they're western players, they're bad because of the language barrier, regardless of what resources there are to get around it.

Plenty of players here have things about the game they don't like doing and still manage to do fine. The problem isn't that people don't want to learn, it's that people don't want to teach. If we're gonna talk about people half assing stuff maybe we should talk about how Taiga doesn't actually bother spreading his guides outside of PSO-W, or how the only response to "how do you exit burst?" is almost always "it's easy, figure it out yourself". Maybe we should talk about how all the people complaining about how uniformed everyone is won't take the time to inform them properly and just assume that everyone has the time and resources to learn and practice a bunch of mechanics in a game that isn't in their first language.

If the JP players are doing anything better than the western players it's bothering to share information instead of acting like anyone who can't be bothered to figure this stuff out on their own is garbage.

femme fatale
Sep 1, 2015, 09:05 PM
LMAAAOO

Gama
Sep 1, 2015, 09:40 PM
imo sega wont release pso2 to the west because where all there already. so why waste monnnnnnney.

The Walrus
Sep 1, 2015, 09:55 PM
why release a crappy game that would fail gosh

Kokurokoki
Sep 1, 2015, 09:55 PM
To be honest, it's Sega's fault for allowing players to create loli characters.

However it all depends on the approach you make to character creation.

Like, creating child characters are totally fine. I usually try to associate backstories to each and every one of my characters when I create them. Other people just want to make a loli to dress up in clothing. It's creepy.

Being an Otaku isn't necessarily bad, it's just that a lot of low-lifes become Otaku because it allows them to live out their sick fantasies. There are plenty of respectable people who fall under the Otaku category.

Anyways, it is because of the large amount of sexual content that SEGA is not going to release it to the west. The internet is already chock full of social justice warriors, I'm sure SEGA doesn't need a lawsuit up its ass because people can't understand the differences in cultural norms between nations, even if that one is fairly high on the creep meter in order to make money.

Mattykins
Sep 1, 2015, 09:58 PM
lol, it always comes back to sex.

[Ayumi]
Sep 1, 2015, 09:59 PM
To be honest, it's Sega's fault for allowing players to create loli characters.

However it all depends on the approach you make to character creation.

Like, creating child characters are totally fine. I usually try to associate backstories to each and every one of my characters when I create them. Other people just want to make a loli to dress up in clothing. It's creepy.

Being an Otaku isn't necessarily bad, it's just that a lot of low-lifes become Otaku because it allows them to live out their sick fantasies. There are plenty of respectable people who fall under the Otaku category.

Anyways, it is because of the large amount of sexual content that SEGA is not going to release it to the west. The internet is already chock full of social justice warriors, I'm sure SEGA doesn't need a lawsuit up its ass because people can't understand the differences in cultural norms between nations, even if that one is fairly high on the creep meter in order to make money.

I see no problem making small characters to a degree.
I myself got 3 child-like characters that I made as partner machines... but the thing is that they're not dress in anything revealing at all (one of them is male) and their character is meant to be the ages of 11, 12, and 13. So pretty much mine are meant to be children.

Kokurokoki
Sep 1, 2015, 09:59 PM
If the JP players are doing anything better than the western players it's bothering to share information instead of acting like anyone who can't be bothered to figure this stuff out on their own is garbage.

And this is why I'm enjoying PSO2 the way it is now. The fact that its complicated to sign up and install will prevent most of the annoying players from signing up, leaving most of the western community consisting of people who play Phantasy Star for... Phantasy Star.

I'd rather not deal with people harping on your ass because you chose to craft a 6-star weapon to max level and are therefore a scrub because you've lost out on like 15% of damage in a PvE game.

Kokurokoki
Sep 1, 2015, 10:04 PM
;3288933']I see no problem making small characters to a degree.
I myself got 3 child-like characters that I made as partner machines... but the thing is that they're not dress in anything revealing at all (one of them is male) and their character is meant to be the ages of 11, 12, and 13. So pretty much mine are meant to be children.

Right. I've made child characters as well, but I don't give them ridiculous proportions or anything like that. I've seen creepers with big-boobed loli characters in g-string outfits. And I'm just like... :-?

Kondibon
Sep 1, 2015, 10:07 PM
The Opai Loli thing has nothing to do with eng vs jp players anway, I see plenty of japanese players with tiny big breasted characters.

I'd rather not deal with people harping on your ass because you chose to craft a 6-star weapon to max level and are therefore a scrub because you've lost out on like 15% of damage in a PvE game.What on earth are you babbling about? There's several people on this forum alone that will get on your ass about that.

Maenara
Sep 1, 2015, 10:13 PM
;3288933']I see no problem making small characters to a degree.

My character Maenara is only 4' 6.75" tall. Canonically, however, she's 19~20 years old, she just has proportional dwarfism, a rare, but real thing.

Point being, just because a character is short, that doesn't make them a loli. You can see Mae in my signature image. Despite being short, clearly not a loli. Embiggened signature image: [spoiler-box]http://i.imgur.com/tWLBxBh.jpg[/spoiler-box]

femme fatale
Sep 1, 2015, 10:15 PM
thats one fat loli

Maenara
Sep 1, 2015, 10:16 PM
thats one fat loli

real children have curves

Kondibon
Sep 1, 2015, 10:18 PM
My character Maenara is only 4' 6.75" tall. Canonically, however, she's 19~20 years old, she just has proportional dwarfism, a rare, but real thing.

Point being, just because a character is short, that doesn't make them a loli. You can see Mae in my signature image. Despite being short, clearly not a loli. Embiggened signature image: [spoiler-box]http://i.imgur.com/tWLBxBh.jpg[/spoiler-box]Pretty sure people are talking characters that look like this, but running around in the white skimpikinis. Not just short characters in general.
https://ci.memecdn.com/1/6091001.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]

[spoiler]As someone who likes short people and also has a midget fetish, I approve though. y u no post screenshots?

Kokurokoki
Sep 1, 2015, 10:22 PM
What on earth are you babbling about? There's several people on this forum alone that will get on your ass about that.

Right. And that's enough for me. We don't need a whole community doing that.

un1t27
Sep 1, 2015, 10:23 PM
they're bad because of the language barrier

lol no.

We have a fully translated client. We have a wiki in English. We have several guides and skill trees on PSOW. The information resources are there.

But people are still very bad...

Why?

It's because a lot of players in our community do not give a damn about improving themselves. it's as simple as that.

"Fun_Fact: Almost none of the "elite" English players know Japanese, so how come they became good? Because they had the desire to do research and get better... which seems extremely rare in this community."

Even if I told all of you how to do all these tricks and play the game "good", its still left up to you whether you want to do it or not.

A lot of people choose not to listen because............

coughiplayforfuncough
coughitconflictswithmyplaystylecough

and other ridiculous excuses.

Maenara
Sep 1, 2015, 10:27 PM
As someone who likes short people and also has a midget fetish, I approve though. y u no post screenshots?

Because people rarely respond to my fashion thread posts ;_;

Kondibon
Sep 1, 2015, 10:28 PM
I'm curious now though! Would Milla count as a loli?
[SPOILER-BOX]http://i.imgur.com/3wMWPLx.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/ssvPoAv.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/x19U8Le.jpg
[/SPOILER-BOX]

Because people rarely respond to my fashion thread posts ;_;
Understandable. I rarely post screenshots of Milla too.

Right. And that's enough for me. We don't need a whole community doing that.Fair enough I guess.

lol no.

We have a fully translated client. We have a wiki in English. We have several guides and skill trees on PSOW. The information resources are there.

Why?

It's because a lot of players in our community do not give a damn about improving themselves. it's as simple as that.

Fun_Fact: Almost none of the "elite" English players know Japanese, so how come they became good? Because they had the desire to get better... which seems extremely rare in this community.

Even if I told all of you how to do all these tricks and play the game "good", its still left up to you whether you want to do it or not.

coughiplayforfuncough

and other ridiculous excuses.Go read my rant, I already gave my thoughts on this.

Maenara
Sep 1, 2015, 10:31 PM
[/SPOILER-BOX]

I doubt it. Lolis can't have hips no matter which way you slice it.

Thienien
Sep 1, 2015, 10:39 PM

Stupid quitters

The Loli thing is hilarious cause all you see are men playing with underage avatars...

Kondibon
Sep 1, 2015, 10:40 PM
Tell that to Norasuko... also don't google Norasuko.

Thienien
Sep 1, 2015, 10:47 PM
No offense but since American's lack any culture besides Thanking the Indians for agreeing to let Americans rob their land since they were getting murdered- the children of the generation will literally grow up thinking their games are their culture. It's an interesting phenomenon really, and why must weebs are overweight pedo's since they latched on to the first meaningful way of living ever since their Momma's bought them a console.

We can't get rid of them, just have to accept that they exist, as long as they're not raping and murdering little children and using loli avatars at age 20+ then they're just weirdo's at best.

I'm so hateful towards Weebs proofreading this daym, met a lot of disgusting ones and I'm sure many people here can relate since they want to enjoy a Japanese game without being associated with them.

No offense but since American's lack any culture besides Thanking the Indians for agreeing to let Americans rob their land

.......SIGH*...Just Sigh*... Firstly, there was no such thing as "americans" back then. There were only pilgrims and the natives also known as the children of ISRAEL who came from the eastern lands of babylon (ancient) escaping captivity (they were actually set free by this king) by way of the red sea from captivity in the persian medes empire. They made it to this land called Arsareth which we know as america today named after amerigo vespucci. It was known as Arsareth or "the untouched lands" until that faggot stole it.

The first so called tribes were Reuben, Ashurr, Zebulon, Manasseh, Issachar, Naphthali, Gad and Ephraim

lastly, they didn't AGREE and the people that robbed them were European rapists and genocidal freaks and pedophiles(Christopher columbus, Washington, Ponce de leon, Cortez) whom their descendants inherit today with their strong lust for underage girls in fantasies (lolicon and junior idols). Just google the Taino indian massacre (indian means savage or slave from the latin word indos)

Lastly, if i get flamed for giving a history lesson my reply will lie right here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gHCnHFcVZzU

n_n
Sep 1, 2015, 10:48 PM
lol no.

Why?

"Fun_Fact: Almost none of the "elite" English players know Japanese, so how come they became good? Because they had the desire to do research and get better... which seems extremely rare in this community."

coughiplayforfuncough

http://puu.sh/jX14b/a9b779c9e7.gif

femme fatale
Sep 1, 2015, 10:48 PM
lol no.

Why?

coughiplayforfuncough

nothing but the truth right here, no excuses fgts

Kondibon
Sep 1, 2015, 10:56 PM
lastly, they didn't AGREE and the people that robbed them were European rapists and genocidal freaks and pedophiles(Christopher columbus, Washington, Ponce de leon, Cortez) whom their descendants inherit today with their strong lust for underage girls in fantasies (lolicon and junior idols). Just google the Taino indian massacre (indian means savage or slave from the latin word indos)

http://i.imgur.com/c5uZQsE.gif

BIG OLAF
Sep 1, 2015, 10:58 PM
Hey I heard we were lighting lolis on fire so I came knockin'.

Thienien
Sep 1, 2015, 11:03 PM
real children have curves

Must be some fat kids then and for you to notice something like that......smh

WEED420BLAZEIT
Sep 1, 2015, 11:08 PM
lol "elite", "good", "mediocre","noobs", "shit" etc etc players

if being "elite" means you can judge other players and outright tell they're below you

i can imagine how sad you are irl. don't forget that us, humans are equal. have some respect

if you see a really shit players getting rektd, just let him be, it's his choice, no need to get triggered.

and lastly the not getting ress'd during boss fight, IT'S JUST A PRANK BRO

Maenara
Sep 1, 2015, 11:08 PM
Must be some fat kids then and for you to notice something like that......smh

wh at

LonelyGaruga
Sep 1, 2015, 11:11 PM
The problem isn't that people don't want to learn, it's that people don't want to teach.

Oh, really now? Look, the people that are in a position to teach sometimes snark at others. I'm not gonna deny that, and I'm not gonna deny I do the same thing a lot. But do you know why? Because people aren't willing to listen, and that's frustrating when you want to teach people. Dunno if you noticed, but anytime I'm not being a condescending jackass or having a neutral conversation, I'm teaching, giving advice, answering questions, anywhere and any way I can. Did the same thing on the previous forum I hung out on. And there's a number of other people that do the same thing with varying degrees on the condescension/helpfulness scale (usually leaning on the latter).

I'm only speaking for myself when I say this, but the sense of gratification is almost nil when there are people that ask the same question four times after being properly answered three times, when the same people that are at the top helping people are bashed as elitists and tryhards, when efficient play is actively demonized, when people complain about the failings of others while ignoring their own shortcomings because they're convinced they're excellent players, when people who absolutely don't know what they're talking about talk shit to the people that do...I could keep going on for another two paragraphs about this. There are many nice players, and there are many skilled players, and there are a good number of players who are both. But the majority is toxic. I enjoy helping people where I can, but the majority of people here I would prefer to have no other contact with, if that at all.

You can tell me people are willing to learn but don't have the resources, but I don't have any experience that corresponds with this. It's almost a contradiction by nature, actually. I am quite serious when I say that anyone who was willing to go to the lengths necessary to improve themselves would be willing to read a Google Translated website. Saying they shouldn't have to is like saying a person who wants a six-pack shouldn't need to go to the gym since they can just do sit-ups. Whether you should or should not have to do something is completely irrelevant to the reality that is now.

Could these be more accessible? Sure, they could be. But they exist and anyone who wants them is perfectly capable of seeking them out. That's what a competent person does. They recognize what they need and seek it. Could the people that make a point to help others be more helpful? Sure, of course. Any aspect involved can be improved. The question of "what's the problem?" is not solved simply by saying that any one thing is at fault because the one thing at fault is affected by multiple other variables.

People aren't willing to teach? That's because people aren't willing to listen. Neither side is faultless, but far as I can tell the source of the problem lies in the people that instill that sense of unwillingness into people who would otherwise be actively helping players out.

Kondibon
Sep 1, 2015, 11:13 PM
People aren't willing to teach? That's because people aren't willing to listen. Neither side is faultless, but far as I can tell the source of the problem lies in the people that instill that sense of unwillingness into people who would otherwise be actively helping players out.And people insist I'm not an asshole. I:

Tenlade
Sep 1, 2015, 11:15 PM
lol no.

Why?

coughiplayforfuncough

Several guides that exist are outdated, or not updated at a fast enough pace to cover new equipment or class tweaks, and several guides are scattered among several threads here, making it a bit of a search and always being unsure if its working or not. (also some of the guides are just bad) As an example, for finding out a lot of new weapon abilities, its mostly been random word of mouth or having to go to the jp wiki, and hoping google translate doesn't make it too nonsensical.

On top of that, people may have joined from places other then here, and don't have the links to the guides here/contacts to direct them to it. playing ingame isnt much help with 12 player random Mpa's and their lack of coordination.

Best use of help I've seen so far is when i invite people I know are joining the game to teams and everyone in team chat is more then happy to help teach and they're always asking questions and getting help.

yes there are stupid people, yes there are lazy and stupid people, But saying every bad player is just "people who arent willing to learn" is a lazy and stupid excuse.

Thienien
Sep 1, 2015, 11:15 PM
wh at

Just handle the turtles man.. Handle them.

Kayarine
Sep 1, 2015, 11:19 PM
@why the average foreign player sucks

I think this problem has several layers. The base is that the game is originally in Japanese, the english database is a little slow to update, guides are a bit difficult to find - although there's plenty of useful info lying around on PSOW, much of it is scattered and it can be hard to tell what's still relevant. Time investment is required, which not everyone may be willing to put in due to wanting to relax after a tiring day, etc.

The next part is that, when the good players DO share information, there's the issue of people not wanting to listen and accusing them of being tryhards or elitists, etc. People get tired of things like that, you know? So it ends up in jaded responses over time, which just worsens the cycle.
From what I've seen from lurking, many times, there just seems to be a lot of dissonance in personal goals in discussions. Person A questions why person B says build X is bad, using arguments that come across as 'I use it, therefore it's not bad like you're saying!' Person B is just talking from an optimal build standpoint, comparing it to alternatives, but person A gets offended because they don't share the same viewpoint as B, seemingly takes it as an offense towards their personal playstyle and so on. If person A was more understanding, I believe there wouldn't be an issue.

'But this is an easy PvE game, why bother lol'
Well, it's relatively easy to clear any quest in the game, sure, but there's an undeniable difference between a C rank and S rank in TD3 in terms of rewards, for example. Person A may be content with just going out there and defending towers using their favorite playstyle, but person B might be more interested in getting the best chances at rares and cubes from 30-45 minutes of EQ; or even just not timing out any waves to get max EXP. B might also not have enough friends online to make an organized MPA with. So why not come up with a compromise between what's personally fun and helpful to everyone else in the group? That way everyone has fun, regardless of what each one finds fun.
Nobody needs to minmax or 'try hard' in order to contribute, just have some standards.

Another thing, which is more of a personal observation, is that maybe not many enjoy spoonfeeding - which is perhaps where the 'go try it out yourself' comments come from. Basic directions and proof of concept may be provided, but not a detailed lengthy explanation because it'd probably be easier to understand by seeing it in action. Also ties in with the possibility of people not caring/wanting to listen even if properly explained.

tl;dr: I think both sides could use some improvements to avoid attrition. Casual players could benefit from being more open minded and understand that it's not the end of the world when someone tells them the way they play isn't the best, or that it would be good if they put a bit of effort to improve average quality of PUGs so that everyone can get nice rewards. Constructive criticism isn't an attack on one's playstyle or personal attack.

On the other hand, I think being more patient when sharing information would help with people listening to it. Even if one gives good info, if people misinterpret the tone they may not listen at all.

That's, of course, just my take on it. Feel free to ignore my wall of text. :-?

TwistedShaerk
Sep 1, 2015, 11:22 PM
People aren't willing to teach? That's because people aren't willing to listen.

Reminds me of someone who used to be in my team that I gave suggestions to for Jet Boots, and they ignored my suggestions for species latent boots by endgame because they all looked ugly. They were also incessant on using Fo/Bo, Bo/Fo, I forget which combo but I know it was those two classes.

This was at a point where 13*s were available, but at the time 13*s were something even I didn't consider that much just due to RNG of Anga.

Yukipon
Sep 1, 2015, 11:23 PM
On the other hand, I think being more patient when sharing information would help with people listening to it. Even if one gives good info, if people misinterpret the tone they may not listen at all.

This. In pretty much every teaching opportunity, ever.

Being courteous and understanding would help too.

You can tell me people are willing to learn but don't have the resources, but I don't have any experience that corresponds with this. It's almost a contradiction by nature, actually...They recognize what they need and seek it.

Expecting "competent" people to "recognize" what they need is giving people (humanity, in general) a little too much credit.

ArcaneTechs
Sep 1, 2015, 11:27 PM
lol "elite", "good", "mediocre","noobs", "shit" etc etc players

if being "elite" means you can judge other players and outright tell they're below you

i can imagine how sad you are irl. don't forget that us, humans are equal. have some respect

if you see a really shit players getting rektd, just let him be, it's his choice, no need to get triggered.

and lastly the not getting ress'd during boss fight, IT'S JUST A PRANK BRO
Must be why people who work hard to get to certain positions in the Job Field or be picked for Major League sports was because they're "all equal" I mean hell, they might as well give trophies to everyone win or lose, it doesn't matter, we're all equal.

Race wise ya we're all the same but when it comes down to competitiveness (which this game barely has) in anything, theres always going to be people who are on top and some are willing to teach but again it all matters if that person is willing to learn to improve themselves or just make excuses and start calling everyone a bunch of elitist just because they suck

Totori
Sep 1, 2015, 11:30 PM

Hehe, oh yes they can~ Hyung-Tae Kim says hi~

Maenara
Sep 1, 2015, 11:34 PM
It is literally not a loli if they are sexually mature.

Totori
Sep 1, 2015, 11:36 PM
Big hips, are just that, but flat chest is totes justice. I agree can do without the chest, but don't mind seeing lovely hips~

Tenlade
Sep 1, 2015, 11:41 PM
@why the average foreign player sucks

The next part is that, when the good players DO share information, there's the issue of people not wanting to listen and accusing them of being tryhards or elitists, etc. People get tired of things like that, you know? So it ends up in jaded responses over time, which just worsens the cycle.
From what I've seen from lurking, many times, there just seems to be a lot of dissonance in personal goals in discussions. Person A questions why person B says build X is bad, using arguments that come across as 'I use it, therefore it's not bad like you're saying!' Person B is just talking from an optimal build standpoint, comparing it to alternatives, but person A gets offended because they don't share the same viewpoint as B, seemingly takes it as an offense towards their personal playstyle and so on. If person A was more understanding, I believe there wouldn't be an issue.

a lot of build defense I'm guessing is sunk cost fallacy or just a natural resistance to change. Its a long grind back to the cap, and expensive if you need to buy a new mag or such, so someone telling you that all you work you did was for something thats not evne the best option, can be a bit hard to swallow.
I mean I started as a techer/fighter, moved to techer/braver and im not exactly looking forward to leveling hunter now as well. That's a lot of leveling, mag raising, and equipment to start over on. so rather then start over and all the unfun work that entails, some people might rather just justify it as "their style" and keep going with what they got, because the alternative is unfun grinding.

It's not a justification, but something to consider when people seem to resist ideas for thier character.

Maenara
Sep 1, 2015, 11:43 PM
Big hips, are just that, but flat chest is totes justice. I agree can do without the chest, but don't mind seeing lovely hips~

Hips are good yes~

TwistedShaerk
Sep 1, 2015, 11:48 PM
That's a lot of leveling, mag raising, and equipment to start over on. so rather then start over and all the unfun work that entails, some people might rather just justify it as "their style" and keep going with what they got, because the alternative is unfun grinding.

Yet it's not really as bad as people think it is. One of my characters started as a Fi/Bo but I eventually got tired of the class and took the time to level Hu so I could play Fi/Hu instead. I don't regret taking that time out to grind another class, because it allowed me to learn a playstyle that I found more fun by the time I was done.

Now leveling Gu solely for the class bonus on the other hand...

LonelyGaruga
Sep 1, 2015, 11:50 PM
Expecting "competent" people to "recognize" what they need is giving people (humanity, in general) a little too much credit.

I mean it in the same sense that a sick person might recognize that they need to take medicine, or a hungry person might realize they need to eat food. Nothing groundbreaking or anything.

Yukipon
Sep 1, 2015, 11:52 PM
I mean it in the same sense that a sick person might recognize that they need to take medicine, or a hungry person might realize they need to eat food. Nothing groundbreaking or anything.

If only it were that easy. :(

Still, too much credit.

Kayarine
Sep 1, 2015, 11:56 PM
Yet it's not really as bad as people think it is. One of my characters started as a Fi/Bo but I eventually got tired of the class and took the time to level Hu so I could play Fi/Hu instead. I don't regret taking that time out to grind another class, because it allowed me to learn a playstyle that I found more fun by the time I was done.

The problem is that it depends on the class, imo. Back when FoFi, and later on FoBr, was relevant, it was such a pain to level Fi and Br because they're melee classes... on a character with t-atk mag and gear. And without Hu to go along with them, leveling them as melee classes would be more work than it's worth. So all I did was use a multiclass rod, but I wouldn't call playing a gimped Fo fun.

Nowadays I just play almost every class, but at the beginning it's understandable to not want to go through all that effort.

LunaSolstice
Sep 1, 2015, 11:57 PM

I feel like I'm probably the only person who actually enjoyed leveling Gu the entire way up to 75 lol I dropped the class at 50 to level up others then picked it up again when the class bonuses were announced and ended up liking TMGs alot

It felt a bit similar to Bo jet boots playstyle wise with me being in the air majority of the time so that's probably why.

ArcaneTechs
Sep 2, 2015, 12:01 AM
I feel like I'm probably the only person who actually enjoyed leveling Gu the entire way up to 75 lol

It felt a bit similar to Bo jet boots playstyle wise with me being in the air majority of the time so that's probably why.
Everyone just wants their 200% SJAR with re-buffed Infinity Fire back is all

Mattykins
Sep 2, 2015, 12:05 AM
I think this thread is a pretty good cross-section for why this community is cancer :T

GHNeko
Sep 2, 2015, 12:07 AM
My PSOWorld can't be this tsundere.

femme fatale
Sep 2, 2015, 12:08 AM
i love u all with all my heart

Mildora
Sep 2, 2015, 12:09 AM
So I have a question, I've got a short character (or loli's are you peeps are referring to it as) and I spend shit tons of meseta on her. Hairs, costumes and accessories. All of that, I'm the ultimate dress up fag~! But I also just spend Nearly 64hrs of challenge mode grinding to get an Ideal Larc which i only recently attempted to obtain. I Could have had it early but I started late.
2/3 Ideal Larcs and 167k CM currently.
Ideal Larc is currently 40% +40 and 140 R-ATK. I spend hours and millions of meseta.

I Put my fucking work in, why am i still getting shit 4 babyface lul

I'm sorry I can't adjust to how you people think pso2 characters are suppose to look.
"Lemme just make a tall badass cast or a beefy hunter with default clothing!"

the hell outta here. I wanna be a loli skimpy wizard mothafucka!

femme fatale
Sep 2, 2015, 12:14 AM
lmao good shit

Maenara
Sep 2, 2015, 12:18 AM
Mae used to have babyface but I fixed that shit right up.

GHNeko
Sep 2, 2015, 12:19 AM
So I have a question, I've got a short character (or loli's are you peeps are referring to it as) and I spend shit tons of meseta on her. Hairs, costumes and accessories. All of that, I'm the ultimate dress up fag~! But I also just spend Nearly 64hrs of challenge mode grinding to get an Ideal Larc which i only recently attempted to obtain. I Could have had it early but I started late.
2/3 Ideal Larcs and 167k CM currently.
Ideal Larc is currently 40% +40 and 140 R-ATK. I spend hours and millions of meseta.

I Put my fucking work in, why am i still getting shit 4 babyface lul

I'm sorry I can't adjust to how you people think pso2 characters are suppose to look.

the hell outta here. I wanna be a loli skimpy wizard mothafucka!PSOWorld associates Lol characters with B001.

That is the curse you have you accept you Baka Gaijin.

All of my females are tall and don't wear heels. As a result I get random compliments and friend requests.

Here I though niggas don't like black girls but I was wrong kek.

Maenara
Sep 2, 2015, 12:22 AM
PSOWorld associates Lol characters with B001.

All of my females are tall and don't wear heels. As a result I get random compliments and friend requests.

nigga you get random friend quests cause you a pimp

GHNeko
Sep 2, 2015, 12:24 AM
nigga you get random friend quests cause you a pimp

I accept your praise with honour, Mae-Chan.

Maenara
Sep 2, 2015, 12:26 AM
I accept your praise with honour, Mae-Chan.

Thank you, GHSenpai.

Zorua
Sep 2, 2015, 12:28 AM
Did I just walk in on a bromance? *grabs popcorn* Please keep going.

TaigaUC
Sep 2, 2015, 12:31 AM
You probably don't know (or care) who I am. I often complain about EN people being rude shits.
I've led groups playing JP games, and I always tell group members to keep a low profile and be polite.

Anyway, you're preaching to the choir. Most of the people here don't seem to act like rude shits in-game.
That's why I don't direct my complaints towards people on this forum. I just generally express frustration.

Stupid quitters

These are all things I see JP people doing as well, though.
Nowadays, JP people quit as soon as they see EN names (which is understandable).
The game in general is designed in such a way as to encourage people to quit (ie. EQ time, boost tickets, Weak Bullet, etc).
I've seen plenty of JP people fail to throw Moons. I know this, because I blacklist people when they intentionally ignore my corpse and leave the area.
Been blacklisting those people for years, and there are a lot of them (both JP and EN).
However, I'm sure part of the reason is because there's no subpalette space, and they're too lazy to access items via the crappy GUI.

And I'm certain most games have a much larger female to much lesser male ratio, especially in Asian countries.
Why? Because females look nicer, they have nicer clothes with much more options, and are treated nicer. Just like in reality.
Asians tend to be more understanding of these facts, whereas Westerners tend to have this big thing about "play as your gender, or else you're automatically homosexual".

That's one of the reasons why Western games tend to have much higher male ratios.
Back in PSO1, I've heard that most JP players were lolis, while most EN players were Sephiroth clones.
I sometimes see JP players openly making fun of JP lolis, too.
Never thought it was considered a "foreigner-only thing".

Now, realistically, most companies don't give a shit if their game has a toxic community.
Some companies (Nexon) like to piss their community off and treat them like shit.
I don't think that people being stupid in PSO2 is much of a factor for SEGA not localizing it in the West.
If there's a lot of money to be made, they're not going to care about toxic community.

Enforcer MKV
Sep 2, 2015, 12:35 AM
[SPOILER-BOX]OH MAN I SURE HATE THOSE STUPID BAKA GAIJINS IN PSO2

FUCKING BAKA GAIJINS.[/SPOILER-BOX]

[SPOILER-BOX]I'm not going to say you're right or wrong (I'm personally in agreement that the general jp player base is overall better; i just dont know [or care] how much better.)

But the biggest issues I personally have with these statements esp when its cross ship is that there is no objective way to measure this shit, or if there is, no one has actually gone through the trouble of actually finding out.

It's always a comparison of anecdotal experiences between players on these boards and as a result all it manages to do is rile people up and turn threads into BAKA GAIJIN threads more often then not, regardless of what the actual truth is.

It almost gives the impression that people actually DO have nothing to do outside of PSO2.

And on top of that, the overall japanese player base heavily out numbers the non-japanese player base, so no matter what ship you're on; you're always going to find a greater percentage of skilled JP players compared to skilled non-JP.

And to keep the ball rolling, there is a lot of "gaijin" self-loathing among non-JP players and the skilled non-JP players will avoid PUGs and lock themselves off publicly most of the time e.g. private MPAs, organized MPAs, teams dedicated to top tier play and high skill players. etc etc, which is going to further skew the ratio of players when it comes to JP v non-JP.

And to add the cherry on top, confirmation bias is fucking STRONG in the PSO2 Western community.

All you niggas who talk shit about "gaijin this" and "gaijin that" are more than likely to be talking shit from a skewed perspective with heavy bias, probably because of personal experiences and anecdotal evidence from their circle of friends.

And this community isnt the community that will make threads praising players, so really all you're going to see is more shit talk threads and it all just keeps feeding into itself.

Ya'll niggas need to chill for real man.[/SPOILER-BOX]

This is why you're my second favorite person on this entire damned site. xD

My god I love you, man.

ArcaneTechs
Sep 2, 2015, 12:39 AM

the hell outta here. I wanna be a loli skimpy wizard mothafucka!
This is beauty I guess (eye of the beholder yada yada loli) (excuse the UI on, i forget it's on and off sometimes)
[spoiler-box]http://i59.tinypic.com/2ext0qx.jpg[/spoiler-box]
[spoiler-box]http://i57.tinypic.com/2ltszeq.jpg[/spoiler-box]
[spoiler-box]http://i60.tinypic.com/4pup6v.jpg[/spoiler-box]
Then this guy rolls out
[spoiler-box]http://i58.tinypic.com/2hz4n0g.jpg[/spoiler-box]

GHNeko
Sep 2, 2015, 12:40 AM
On a more serious note, there are just going to be players of both the serious and casual variety who don't want to learn or have shit mentalities when it comes to improving in a any regard.

Then you have players like me who are like this:

[spoiler-box]http://i.imgur.com/tcuKh7m.png[/spoiler-box]

[spoiler-box]http://i.imgur.com/i7VgX60.png[/spoiler-box]

And will put time to gitgud even when they don't have PC Access.

You really can't help everyone. Just those who truly want to be helped.

But on the flipside, PSOWorld as a community needs to try harder to be warm and welcoming.

I feel that the staff could help in that regard as well.

Maenara
Sep 2, 2015, 12:43 AM
This is beauty I guess (eye of the beholder yada yada loli) (excuse the UI on, i forget it's on and off sometimes)
Then this guy rolls out

The first and second aren't even loli. They just have that shitty anime style face that absolutely does not work in PSO2, so I have no idea why Sega tried to implement it.

ArcaneTechs
Sep 2, 2015, 12:45 AM
The first and second aren't even loli. They just have that shitty anime style face that absolutely does not work in PSO2, so I have no idea why Sega tried to implement it.
They're about minimum height whether they were trying to achieve loli with huge tits, hips and whatever else is beyond me but they're offsetting so screenshot. Basically if your playing a little girl I assume your a loli or something, thats my assumption here, I'm not in that kind of stuff or whatever people want to describe it to justify it as a normal thing is something I'm not too interested in

[Ayumi]
Sep 2, 2015, 12:49 AM
Right. I've made child characters as well, but I don't give them ridiculous proportions or anything like that. I've seen creepers with big-boobed loli characters in g-string outfits. And I'm just like... :-?

You mean like Patty?

[/SPOILER-BOX]

Understandable. I rarely post screenshots of Milla too.

Fair enough I guess.

Go read my rant, I already gave my thoughts on this.

No because just by looks, look nothing like a child/loli.

I feel like I'm probably the only person who actually enjoyed leveling Gu the entire way up to 75 lol I dropped the class at 50 to level up others then picked it up again when the class bonuses were announced and ended up liking TMGs alot

Gunner was my 1st level 75. While I play all classes, my top favourite classes are Gunner and Force. Gunner will always be by #1 fave class though. Mechguns were my weapons back in PSO and since then I haven't stopped.

Point being, just because a character is short, that doesn't make them a loli. You can see Mae in my signature image. Despite being short, clearly not a loli. Embiggened signature image: [spoiler-box]http://i.imgur.com/tWLBxBh.jpg[/spoiler-box]

How.... how does one fight with that chest?

PSOWorld associates Lol characters with B001.

Actually wish there were more dark characters in the game.
Hisuiren will be #1 best though. Always.

I've seen plenty of JP people fail to throw moons. I'm sure that's partly because there's no subpalette space.

I can relate to this... on my bouncer subpalette I have no room for moons at all. So I usually have to rush to my inventory to moon when I can.

Nowadays, JP people quit as soon as they see EN names.

I've seen people join runs, see the names, and then quickly run to campship and then the mpa before the teleporter go from whatever number it was minus 1 to 4 (matters on if their party was full)

And I'm certain most games have a much larger female to much lesser male ratio, especially in Asian countries.
Why? Because females look nicer, they have nicer clothes with much more options, and are treated nicer. Just like in reality.
Asians tend to be more understanding of these facts, whereas Westerners tend to have this big thing about "play as your gender, or else you're automatically homosexual".

"Nicer clothes with much more options."
Yet, most of the time the outfits I want are male only... Hell the update coming up for clothes, I want the male outfit which I'm sure females won't bloody get.

That's one of the reasons why Western games tend to have much higher male ratios.
Back in PSO1, I've heard that most JP players were lolis, while most EN players were Sephiroth clones.
I sometimes see JP players openly making fun of JP lolis, too.
Never thought it was considered a "foreigner-only thing".

I thought the reason why most people on PSO1 were males were because they wanted to be Sephiroth or Trunks or Gokou. It's always those names with those hair and then the clothes matching their colours.
Or hackers like Optimus Prime making a RAcast looking like.... well Optimus Prime.

Mildora

I've only had this happen to me recently. Japanese player called me cute loli-chan LOL.
Could have just been a foreigner with a JP name but I take more pride in calling them a JP player. We did some UQ and then they sent me a friend request lol.

Also, correct me if i'm wrong but aren't you the groovy gal with the Afro :wacko:

TaigaUC
There are MMOLoda images where JP people make fun of lolis.
I've seen random JP people complaining about it openly in lobbies before, too.
They make fun of the huge heads, tiny bodies, big tits.

I dunno about everyone else, but I feel uncomfortable being taller than other people.
So, I have a habit of picking low heights in games.

I tried to make the anime-style deformed faces work several times, and they always come out shit for me.
They really don't work well in PSO2's visual style.

And yeah, I just play with my friend and the rest are all JP players.
I do help EN players via my friend partners. Sometimes, I run into them during EQs. Some are strong, some are weak.

@Ayumi
I have one male character, and I sometimes get stuck trying to find a decent outfit.
There are just too many long coats. Or the few nice outfits have colors that can't be changed.
To be fair, I get stuck trying to decide on female outfits too, for similar reasons.

Maenara
Sep 2, 2015, 12:51 AM
;3289026']

How.... how does one fight with that chest?

Photons.

[Ayumi]
Sep 2, 2015, 12:53 AM
Then this guy rolls out

1st one to me looks like a loli with big boobs.
2nd one looks nothing like a loli.
3rd one I'm not even going to comment on.
4th one is 1000% loli.

On a more serious note, there are just going to be players of both the serious and casual variety who don't want to learn or have shit mentalities when it comes to improving in a any regard.

Then you have players like me who are like this:

[spoiler-box]http://i.imgur.com/tcuKh7m.png[/spoiler-box]

[spoiler-box]http://i.imgur.com/i7VgX60.png[/spoiler-box]

And will put time to gitgud even when they don't have PC Access.

You really can't help everyone. Just those who truly want to be helped.

But on the flipside, PSOWorld as a community needs to try harder to be warm and welcoming.

I feel that the staff could help in that regard as well.

I wish I knew what I was looking at in those images.

yoshiblue
Sep 2, 2015, 12:56 AM
Photons.

http://i.imgur.com/hX6g5yZ.png?1

Maenara
Sep 2, 2015, 12:57 AM
http://i.imgur.com/hX6g5yZ.png?1

I'm not saying it's photons...but...it's photons.

Kayarine
Sep 2, 2015, 12:57 AM
;3289031']I wish I knew what I was looking at in those images.

PSO2 guides, swiki and Google Translate.

Plus Ducks Production Co. Ltd but I don't think that has to do with PSO2. :wacko:

[Ayumi]
Sep 2, 2015, 01:00 AM
There are MMOLoda images where JP people make fun of lolis.
I've seen random JP people complaining about it openly in lobbies before, too.
They make fun of the huge heads, tiny bodies, big tits.

Huge heads, tiny bodies, big chests... that sounds very deformed honestly. I haven't seen much of those.

I dunno about everyone else, but I feel uncomfortable being taller than other people.
So, I have a habit of picking low heights in games.

I've seen maybe 2 people ever taller than my character. 3 if you count npcs (Gettemhart)...
I just try to give my main character my actual height in person.

@Ayumi
I have one male character, and I sometimes get stuck trying to find a decent outfit.
There are just too many long coats. Or the few nice outfits have colors that can't be changed.
To be fair, I get stuck trying to decide on female outfits too, for similar reasons.

That might be the thing. I want the coats. I want the pants. I want the jackets. I want the decent size shorts.

Females 99% of the time get barely decent coats or jackets. And if they do it's showing off so much that there's no point to it.
Females almost never get pants. I said pants. Not hot pants or tight pants or skanky pants. Normal decent pants.
Shorts is the same thing. I like every single one of the male's beach outfits. I hate all of the female versions.

Mildora
Sep 2, 2015, 01:00 AM
Then this guy rolls out

I'll have it seen those things are reported to the loli society for leaving the salon looking like that.

[Ayumi]
Sep 2, 2015, 01:01 AM

Plus Ducks Production Co. Ltd but I don't think that has to do with PSO2. :wacko:

I guess they were taken on some machine device I haven't had experience in then.

ArcaneTechs
Sep 2, 2015, 01:07 AM
That might be the thing. I want the coats. I want the pants. I want the jackets. I want the decent size shorts.

Females 99% of the time get barely decent coats or jackets. And if they do it's showing off so much that there's no point to it.
Females almost never get pants. I said pants. Not hot pants or tight pants or skanky pants. Normal decent pants.
Shorts is the same thing. I like every single one of the male's beach outfits. I hate all of the female versions.
I'm looking for more casual clothing but its too much to ask, I like skin showing and all but sometimes I want casual clothing or something

yoshiblue
Sep 2, 2015, 01:09 AM
Surprised they haven't at least recolored the 2nd 7-11 outfit. The pants are nice to have for the females and the casual wear as a whole is nice to have.

[Ayumi]
I'm looking for more casual clothing but its too much to ask, I like skin showing and all but sometimes I want casual clothing or something

That's what I would like. Well 2 things.
More casual clothes, and more punkish looking clothes.
At least punkish where the skirt isn't so short that it's not covering anything. At all.

Mattykins
Man, I emulated PSP2 the other day to sorta branch out in the series, and one of the first things I noticed was that I could choose the top, pants, and shoes all separately. Why couldn't this game have that? :c

TaigaUC
Sep 2, 2015, 01:12 AM
I requested more casual clothing on the enquete (survey).

@Ayumi
I'd link you the images making fun of lolis, but I don't remember if I even saved them.
And yes, more dark-skinned characters would be nice.
It's awkward often being the only dark-skin character in multis. Or the only male character.

@Maenara
A while back, I saw more fan art of your character on Pixiv.
You am populars.

@Mattykins
Less work. People get upset over clipping issues when mixing outfits.
Some games bother to try and reduce clipping. PSO2 has clipping even without mixable outfits.

[Ayumi]
Sep 2, 2015, 01:13 AM
Man, I emulated PSP2 the other day to sorta branch out in the series, and one of the first things I noticed was that I could choose the top, pants, and shoes all separately. Why couldn't this game have that? :c

PSU, PSP1, PSP2, PSP2i all had the option of choosing your top/bottoms/shoes.

I think Sega got rid of that because certain people
*raises hand*
were upset that some parts worked with certain ones while wanted the freedom to combine anything with any piece I wanted.
Was also mad that I could not have long hair with a hat on. I always thought, "I could in PSO... why the hell not here?!" Which was one thing that I was really happy for in PSO2.

PSP2 and PSP2i I just wore the Pizza Hut outfit/hat in black as it was the only actual outfit that kinda looked like something I would wear without the game screaming "CAN'T COMBINE! MIGHT CLASH AND SUCH! CLIPPING BAD!"

Lumpen Thingy
Sep 2, 2015, 01:15 AM

Because most of the outfits that could do that looked like dog shitt. Also you still can do that it's called being a cast or caseal Matty lol.

Enforcer MKV
Sep 2, 2015, 01:18 AM

Unfortunately, most of the fleshy outfits are so...exotic, I doubt it'd really work well. That being said, the clothing choices in PSU were so much better than here....

[Ayumi]
Sep 2, 2015, 01:19 AM
Because most of the outfits that could do that looked like dog shitt. Also you still can do that it's called being a cast or caseal Matty lol.

You can put on Echo's top, Clara's Bottoms, and Ulala's shoes as a cast?
I did not know that.

They were talking clothes.:-x

Lumpen Thingy
Sep 2, 2015, 01:21 AM
;3289050']You can put on Echo's top, Clara's Bottoms, and Ulala's shoes as a cast?
I did not know that.

They were talking clothes.:-x

Shut up before I eat you :wacko:

Mattykins
Sep 2, 2015, 01:21 AM
I think this is more a problem that Sega doesn't care enough to address the fact that everything clips with everything. Oh, you got a cool 13*? Probably clips with your outfit. Awesome hair accessories drop in the scratch? Probably clips with your hairstyle. Fuck, everything clips with everything. I cringe when I use my Ares Gunslash because the purple mane clips clean through my character's head when I shoot with it >:T

TaigaUC
Sep 2, 2015, 01:23 AM
Most weapons don't even sit in our character's hands. They just float somewhere in the vicinity.
I saw people making fun of that when PSO2 first came out, and it's just gotten worse since then.

Lumpen Thingy
Sep 2, 2015, 01:24 AM
I think this is more a problem that Sega doesn't care enough to address the fact that everything clips with everything. Oh, you got a cool 13*? Probably clips with your outfit. Awesome hair accessories drop in the scratch? Probably clips with your hairstyle. Fuck, everything clips with everything. I cringe when I use my Ares Gunslash because the purple mane clips clean through my character's head when I shoot with it >:T

Yeah but that weapon clipping through your character is a sign that your weapon is way too cool for your gross disturbing loli to handle and that you should just give me the gunslash instead.

LonelyGaruga
Sep 2, 2015, 01:25 AM
@Maenara
A while back, I saw more fan art of your character on Pixiv.
You am populars.

Really? Never seen any.

yoshiblue
Sep 2, 2015, 01:26 AM
Little do you both know, my name is on that gunslash. So if you could be so kind as to return it to me, I would be very grateful.

Lumpen Thingy
Sep 2, 2015, 01:27 AM
Really? Never seen any.

I want to see more as well. I demand this thread turn into talking about this since talking about B01 garbage is getting old.

[Ayumi]
Sep 2, 2015, 01:27 AM

You also need to remember that "clothes" was once armour with stats until Sega removed that aspect in the alpha.

I heard it came back in PSO2SEA though. Poor things.

TaigaUC
Sep 2, 2015, 01:28 AM
I remember seeing a pic of a bunny girl that was described as a picture of a friend's character, and it was Maenara.
This was several months back. Probably a huge pain to find now, because there's always so much PSO2 fanart on there.

Most of which look way better than PSO2 itself, sadly.

Jaqlou Swig KING
Sep 2, 2015, 01:31 AM
Fuck.
Did I miss my chance to call the OP a basic weaboo dickriding butt-thruster?

ArcaneTechs
Sep 2, 2015, 01:35 AM
Fuck.
that word

femme fatale
Sep 2, 2015, 01:36 AM
Fuck.

golddddd

SolRiver
Sep 2, 2015, 01:41 AM
I don't know about you guys, but if I see loli with twin tail hair etc in my PUG, my scouter tell me their power level is above 9000.

Because those tickets are really expensive, and to have it would mean at least a competent player.

This is one of the only game I play where character customization (with no stat) tie so closely to player power level.

TaigaUC
Sep 2, 2015, 01:44 AM
@SolRiver
I dunno about that. I have to balance my in-game money between aesthetics and upgrading gear.
I rarely buy AC, so nearly all of my money is earned from doing orders or selling stuff.

There are also a lot of people who just play dress up, and are terrible at the actual game.
And I'm sure there are people who spend tons on upgrading, but still can't play very well.

I'm a little proud of the fact that, in many games my gear may not be the best, but I play well enough to make up for the difference.

SolRiver
Sep 2, 2015, 01:51 AM
@SolRiver
I dunno about that. I have to balance my in-game money between aesthetics and upgrading gear.
I rarely buy AC, so nearly all of my money is earned from doing orders or selling stuff.

There are also a lot of people who just play dress up, and are terrible at the actual game.
And I'm sure there are people who spend tons on upgrading, but still can't play very well.

I'm a little proud of the fact that, in many games my gear may not be the best, but I play well enough to make up for the difference.

Yes, I expect your type of player will be above average for sure.

Some players with certain customization is so out there that they pop my scouter when I see them. Since this thread mentioned loli, I thought I would share about that type of players. Certainly they aren't the only good player.

Since you wrote guides, you must be good, you pop my scouter too. I just won't be able to identify you in game right away.

TaigaUC
Sep 2, 2015, 02:07 AM
Thanks.

Server is up.

Maninbluejumpsuit
Sep 2, 2015, 02:13 AM

[SPOILER-BOX]http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/909/659/23c.png[/SPOILER-BOX]

Utterly Vile
Sep 2, 2015, 02:13 AM
@SolRiver

For sure this

Maenara
Sep 2, 2015, 04:19 AM
I remember seeing a pic of a bunny girl that was described as a picture of a friend's character, and it was Maenara.
This was several months back. Probably a huge pain to find now, because there's always so much PSO2 fanart on there.

Most of which look way better than PSO2 itself, sadly.

[spoiler-box]http://i.imgur.com/q2l5j3J.png[/spoiler-box]

I didn't realize Sui had a pixiv.

TaigaUC
Sep 2, 2015, 05:20 AM
Hmm. I could swear it was a different one.
Well, it was a while ago, so maybe I forgot.

Maenara
Sep 2, 2015, 05:25 AM
Hmm. I could swear it was a different one.
Well, it was a while ago, so maybe I forgot.

This is the only bunnygirl Mae drawing I'm aware of.

TaigaUC
Sep 2, 2015, 05:33 AM
Okay. Thanks.

I wonder if bunny girls would be censored from the Western version of PSO2.

Maenara
Sep 2, 2015, 05:37 AM
Bunnygirls will get censored but speedos will not.

Totori
Sep 2, 2015, 06:04 AM
Okay. Thanks.

I wonder if bunny girls would be censored from the Western version of PSO2.

Unlikely, not really anything got censored from the other PSO versions. Removed sure, but censored no.

TaigaUC
Sep 2, 2015, 06:23 AM
Were bunny girls in other Phantasy Star online games?
I think bunny girls were censored in Western Tera. Dunno about other games.
But then AFAIK Tera also covered up a lot of (female) skin in general.

Kondibon
Sep 2, 2015, 06:27 AM
I don't see why they'd do anything to the bunnygirl suit. The skimpikini or wet bathtowl I could see though.

Vatallus
Sep 2, 2015, 07:11 AM
So we went from someone with paper weight claims trying to say English players are the source of all problems.

And then we went to how people can't use google translate to using PSO S Wiki to get actually accurate information about the game.

And then we went into how people are making lolis. While on this topic the games in-scale height is so screwed up that a 5' 4" character looks like 2/3 of the size of a 6' 4" character.

And then we started talking about how everything clips with everything, which it does.

And then costumes.

What a good use of my time at 6am while waiting for Magatsu.

KroDragon
Sep 2, 2015, 07:17 AM
What a good use of my time at 6am while waiting for Magatsu.

Do love me some Cubeatsu...

Superia
Sep 2, 2015, 07:36 AM
Fuck.

that was pretty funny
thanks b

GHNeko
Sep 2, 2015, 09:30 AM
I've only had this happen to me recently. Japanese player called me cute loli-chan LOL.
Could have just been a foreigner with a JP name but I take more pride in calling them a JP player. We did some UQ and then they sent me a friend request lol.

Also, correct me if i'm wrong but aren't you the groovy gal with the Afro :wacko:

Yeee boi. Someone noticed Illimite Froide. Yeah, she is my Fo/Ra.

ありがとございますMildoraせんぱいー。

Basically this. Except the duck production thing. Tf?

;3289038']I guess they were taken on some machine device I haven't had experience in then.

Those were screen shots from my Note 3 on Firefox. I was trying trying to show that there are people like me who put in effort to improve. I had no PC Access at the time, but I was still looking up stuff on swiki with my limited japanese, on top of PSO2es things because I'm actively playing that again too.

Fuck.
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

http://http://i.imgur.com/UDRgHs8.png

cragner2
Sep 2, 2015, 10:30 AM
On this whole issue of "loli" characters. what the hell is a Loli anyway? Because from what i know a Loli is any person who Looks young (Height, small breasts, cutsie hair, etc) but is older than they appear. So help me on that if im wrong.

Also I really hate that people have attached certain beliefs or thoughts on certain characters, My charcters are considered Loli i guess (Because they're short) but they're based on my girlfriend, although maybe exaggerated in size, my character is based on my girlfriend who is only 4'10 IRL. I cant even make a character based on someone i know without being called a perverted pedo. So please PLEASE explain to me why Loli is a thing or what it means exactly

SilkaN
Sep 2, 2015, 10:38 AM
On this whole issue of "loli" characters. what the hell is a Loli anyway? Because from what i know a Loli is any person who Looks young (Height, small breasts, cutsie hair, etc) but is older than they appear. So help me on that if im wrong.

Also I really hate that people have attached certain beliefs or thoughts on certain characters, My charcters are considered Loli i guess (Because they're short) but they're based on my girlfriend, although maybe exaggerated in size, my character is based on my girlfriend who is only 4'10 IRL. I cant even make a character based on someone i know without being called a perverted pedo. So please PLEASE explain to me why Loli is a thing or what it means exactly

The people who rage about lolis don't have a proper definition themselves.
Sometimes they use the word loli describe the type of character you talked about and sometimes they use the word loli or lolicon for people who are into children or rather young characters.

[Ayumi]
Sep 2, 2015, 10:47 AM
I don't see why they'd do anything to the bunnygirl suit. The skimpikini or wet bathtowl I could see though.

Wet bathtowel was in PSP2 I think.
A lot of skimpy outfits too.

Vatallus
Sep 2, 2015, 11:10 AM
I'm just going to steal a definition from Urban Dictionary because to me a loli is just a young girl in anime or video games of certain styles. I'm also going to black box some of the other stuff due to context even though I doubt anyone cares. Everything in the black box deals with sexual content. Just saying.

Derived from the Japanese lolicom/lolicon which, itself, is derived from lolita complex - from Nabokov's novel "Lolita".

1) (Noun - plural: loli or lolis) A prepubescent girl; especially in Japanese anime/manga.

2) (Noun - plural: loli or lolis) Hentai porn depicting prepubescent girls. Sometimes extended (erroneously) to adolescent subjects.

3) (Adjective - not comparable) Of or pertaining to lolicon pornography.

Note A: while the term can be used for either real or animated girls, it is rarely used to refer to pornography depicting real children (cp).

Note B: often the term "loli" (like related terms) is misused to refer to infant, adolescent, etc. girls. Strictly speaking, however, the term refers only to prepubescent girls (primarily ages 4-12)

People often confused short as loli and some people even go as far to claim their characters are "legal lolis" because they really have no idea what they are talking about.

We also need to remember Japan has a legal age of 16, like half of America and some other countries. While some countries/states are 18+ or 21+

Oddly enough 95% of the characters in PSO2 are above 18.

Zorafim
Sep 2, 2015, 11:36 AM
I define a loli as a sexualized young girl, in an anime style. Since most of the outfits in this game are sexual in nature, this kinda extends the definition of loli over any young girl character.

I should note that, if I'm not mistaken, the phrase came from the act of dressing a young looking woman in youthful, doll like clothing for sexual purposes. So since lolis never have anything to do with real children, I suppose a better definition may be the a person or character sexualized by use of childlike imagery, specifically in a japanese style. I don't think dressing 18 year olds as school children counts, even though it's almost the same thing, since it's a western style and normally focuses on the woman's mature body anyway.

[Ayumi]
Sep 2, 2015, 11:50 AM
I define a loli as a sexualized young girl, in an anime style. Since most of the outfits in this game are sexual in nature, this kinda extends the definition of loli over any young girl character.

I should note that, if I'm not mistaken, the phrase came from the act of dressing a young looking woman in youthful, doll like clothing for sexual purposes. So since lolis never have anything to do with real children, I suppose a better definition may be the a person or character sexualized by use of childlike imagery, specifically in a japanese style. I don't think dressing 18 year olds as school children counts, even though it's almost the same thing, since it's a western style and normally focuses on the woman's mature body anyway.

Because "Barely Legal" isn't a thing in the western world.

Zorafim
Sep 2, 2015, 12:06 PM
;3289155']Because "Barely Legal" isn't a thing in the western world.

You'll... have to clarify. This is a half sentence, and you weren't quoting any questions. So there's not much information I can get from it.
Is this a sarcastic quip? A clarification? An attempt at a new conversation? I honestly can't tell.

[Ayumi]
Sep 2, 2015, 12:17 PM
You'll... have to clarify. This is a half sentence, and you weren't quoting any questions. So there's not much information I can get from it.
Is this a sarcastic quip? A clarification? An attempt at a new conversation? I honestly can't tell.

What I meant is I've seen in a lot of things, especially sexualized crap, where in western things, they try to get/show/view of those that are just above the legal mark.
The only difference is in most of the western world the legal age is 18 so they push it to that age (even though I heard some places in the US the legal age is/was 17 and 16).
Japan is no different. The only difference is they're pushing near the borderline legal age which is 16.

Kondibon
Sep 2, 2015, 01:19 PM
I should note that, if I'm not mistaken, the phrase came from the act of dressing a young looking woman in youthful, doll like clothing for sexual purposes. So since lolis never have anything to do with real children, I suppose a better definition may be the a person or character sexualized by use of childlike imagery, specifically in a japanese style. I don't think dressing 18 year olds as school children counts, even though it's almost the same thing, since it's a western style and normally focuses on the woman's mature body anyway.Lolita fashion and Lolicon are seperate things, and I think this is where a lot of confusion comes from (because there's a TON of overlap in anime in games).

Lolita Fashion (http://cdn.okccdn.com/php/load_okc_image.php/images/1x1/500x1000/0x0/0x0/0/17504376190381501821) is (usually) actually about modesty based off victorian styles and isn't really meant to be sexualized... That's not to say people don't sexualize it, but that's like saying Furries are all about Yiffing. Lolita fashion usually does emphasize a youthful dollish look, but isn't really about actual kids and most real life Lolitas are adults. That's not even getting into the whole subculture that goes beyond the appearances, but I don't know as much about that.

Lolicon however is short for Lolita Complex, and is in refrence to the book lolita (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lolita) and refers to a sexual interest in underaged girls or girls who look underage. Usually in japanese media the term Lolicon is used to refer to people who are interested in, or percieved to be interested in underaged girls or girls who look underaged (again, either seriously or in jest). I've RARELY heard Loli on it's own used but like in the west I think it's used to refer to characters or people who are underaged, or look it, usually to mock someone else's interest in them. If I remember correctly at least. Either way, Lolicon has nothing to do with how they dress or act, only if they're treated as a potential object of sexual attraction while having physical features usually associated with being underage (flat chest+small height+baby face).

The problem is a lot of Lolita characters in games an anime have childlike features even if they're sexualized so there's a lot of confusion between the terms.

The Walrus
Sep 2, 2015, 01:21 PM
what is even going on in this thread

Kondibon
Sep 2, 2015, 01:23 PM

http://i.imgur.com/WUv79rC.gif
this gif works better here

Zorafim
Sep 2, 2015, 01:37 PM

It's page 20 of a thread, whose topic has been dead before the launch of this game. What did you expect to happen?

LunaSolstice
Sep 2, 2015, 01:51 PM
Lol at this entire thread.

yoshiblue
Sep 2, 2015, 01:52 PM
I'm telling you, it was quite the field trip.

Zorafim
Sep 2, 2015, 01:52 PM
I only read the last page, what did I miss?

Kondibon
Sep 2, 2015, 01:56 PM
I only read the last page, what did I miss?Nothing honestly. Anyone who's been on these forums more than a week has seen everything in this thread before.

That lolita vs lolicon thing is important though. I need to protect the sanctity of appropriated street culture in japan. :wacko:

Zorafim
Sep 2, 2015, 01:59 PM
I do really like the... lolita? style. I find it visually striking. And it works very well when modeled by japanese women, who can easily make themselves to look young.

Kondibon
Sep 2, 2015, 02:02 PM
I do really like the... lolita? style. I find it visually striking. And it works very well when modeled by japanese women, who can easily make themselves to look young.I like lolita fashion too. That's why I make a point to mention how it's not Lolicon. 3:

DatFox
Sep 2, 2015, 02:04 PM
I, for one, approve of this thread hijacking. I have learned something today.

Zorafim
Sep 2, 2015, 02:05 PM
Seriously, considering how much more interesting the hijacks are than the original topics (which normally die out by page five), I often wonder why people complain about threads being derailed.

Kondibon
Sep 2, 2015, 02:09 PM
I, for one, approve of this thread hijacking. I have learned something today.This literally the whole reason I even still frequent this forum.

Seriously, considering how much more interesting the hijacks are than the original topics (which normally die out by page five), I often wonder why people complain about threads being derailed.
People only complain if there's an actual topic. This thread never had one.

Zorafim
Sep 2, 2015, 02:11 PM
People only complain if there's an actual topic. This thread never had one.

Yeah but when does that ever happen? And isn't it more beneficial to just continue the topic yourself than to complain about it being derailed?
Oh. I think I just got why people don't like PSOW.

Maenara
Sep 2, 2015, 03:49 PM
Just drink the koolaid.

Vatallus
Sep 2, 2015, 04:49 PM
Seems relevant.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15jcQIscLnY

the_importer_
Sep 2, 2015, 05:02 PM
lol, my settings on PSOWorld allows me to see 99 posts on one page.... this is page 3 now :p

Zorafim
Sep 2, 2015, 05:25 PM
I don't know why you'd subject yourself to that.

Maenara
Sep 2, 2015, 05:39 PM
I don't know why you'd subject yourself to that.

My posts are simply too SJW for him to comprehend, because I corrected him on my gender one time and then another time I said it wasn't cool to make fun of people with serious mental illnesses.

Kondibon
Sep 2, 2015, 05:50 PM
because I corrected him on my gender one time

http://i.imgur.com/h7jfu8Wm.jpg

GHNeko
Sep 2, 2015, 06:22 PM
99 Post Per Page Master Race.

I dont know why anyone wants to load pages ane page element multiple times, not counting stuff in cache.

the_importer_
Sep 2, 2015, 06:25 PM
99 Post Per Page Master Race.

I dont know why anyone wants to load pages ane page element multiple times, not counting stuff in cache.

Even for a 10Mb connection, the pages load pretty fast.

[Ayumi]
Sep 2, 2015, 06:51 PM
Lolita fashion and Lolicon are seperate things, and I think this is where a lot of confusion comes from (because there's a TON of overlap in anime in games).

Lolita Fashion (http://cdn.okccdn.com/php/load_okc_image.php/images/1x1/500x1000/0x0/0x0/0/17504376190381501821) is (usually) actually about modesty based off victorian styles and isn't really meant to be sexualized... That's not to say people don't sexualize it, but that's like saying Furries are all about Yiffing. Lolita fashion usually does emphasize a youthful dollish look, but isn't really about actual kids and most real life Lolitas are adults. That's not even getting into the whole subculture that goes beyond the appearances, but I don't know as much about that.

Lolicon however is short for Lolita Complex, and is in refrence to the book lolita (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lolita) and refers to a sexual interest in underaged girls or girls who look underage. Usually in japanese media the term Lolicon is used to refer to people who are interested in, or percieved to be interested in underaged girls or girls who look underaged (again, either seriously or in jest). I've RARELY heard Loli on it's own used but like in the west I think it's used to refer to characters or people who are underaged, or look it, usually to mock someone else's interest in them. If I remember correctly at least. Either way, Lolicon has nothing to do with how they dress or act, only if they're treated as a potential object of sexual attraction while having physical features usually associated with being underage (flat chest+small height+baby face).

The problem is a lot of Lolita characters in games an anime have childlike features even if they're sexualized so there's a lot of confusion between the terms.

I don't think Isn't the victorian look considered gothic lolita and not simply lolita?

Kondibon
Sep 2, 2015, 07:03 PM
;3289256']I don't think Isn't the victorian look considered gothic lolita and not simply lolita?Gothic Lolita is simply a subset of Lolita that has dark/gothic themes.

EDIT: It's also worth mentioning that Lolita fashion isn't meant to be straight period dress, just inspired by victorian fashion.

Sayara
Sep 2, 2015, 07:11 PM
They wont come to the west because of forum posts like these.

Closed.

Whatever conversations outside of inquiring about game not coming to the US such as Lolita Gothic or whatever please feel free to use off topic to post in.