PDA

View Full Version : New methods of Ranger/Braver tatics

diamondx
Sep 4, 2015, 01:52 PM
What is the newest methods theses, day? I heard for boss Banish 3x, Chase, and final nemesis. 2. then another person said for max damage, banish 3x, weak bullet, chase, and final nemesis. 3. then the last person said 3x chase, banish, and then final nemesis. I want to know what is the true form of tatics yall use for the boss using the arrow system. list your responds please, i thank for taking the time to read this post, have a nice day :)

GoldenFalcon
Sep 4, 2015, 01:55 PM
lol what, triple banish?

The real combo is weak bullet > triple chase > uncharged banish > charged master shoot > final nemesis
but you'll never have enough time to pull that off on anything but bal rodos

Lakshun
Sep 4, 2015, 02:00 PM
Lol
BTW why uncharged Banish? Do you always use uncharged even if you main Br?

Bellion
Sep 4, 2015, 02:13 PM
All charging does for Banish is increased AoE, which is generally used for single targets.
It's not like Volg where charging gives an extra 20% damage.

Dammy
Sep 4, 2015, 02:15 PM
i dont charge banish at all
and i think /hu kamikaze is more dps than any nemesis
not counting CT tho...

FantasyHeaven
Sep 4, 2015, 03:56 PM
i dont charge banish at all
and i think /hu kamikaze is more dps than any nemesis
Yeah I think so too as long as someone else WBs obviously
But the best thing is it's so much easier to land in most situations thanks to Massive Hunter.
Nemesis always felt like ass to me since it takes so long to shoot and any small critter can touch you and your whole combo is ruined, but I never was much for ranged gameplay anyway.

Lakshun
Sep 5, 2015, 06:17 AM
I see, thanks.

Selphea
Sep 5, 2015, 06:49 AM
For RaBr I do the following. Precast 3x Chase beforehand if you have the time, otherwise don't bother.

1. Banish - charged Penetrate or Master Shoot - mash uncharged penetrate
For max DPS, but empties your PP bar.

2. Banish - uncharged normal attack - Nemesis
Basic PP efficient combo. Don't do this if you precast Chase Arrow, because normal attack won't summon Chase Arrows, and by the time Nemesis summons the arrows, Banish will have exploded already.

3. Banish - uncharged Grav Arrow - Nemesis
Do this for speed if precasting Chase Arrow. Grav Arrow counts is a PA so it will summon the Chase Arrows, then Nemesis finishes.

4. Banish - charged Master Shoot - Nemesis
Do this if you have a crapload of time where the boss isn't moving.

5. Banish - charged Master Shoot x 2 or charged Penetrate x 2
Do this if you need to kite.