PDA

View Full Version : Vita Anyone know how to get sega to unlink a banned psn id from a segaid?

alatnet
Sep 5, 2015, 08:01 AM
Pretty much my old psn id is perma-banned (due to cfw) and I cant use it anymore.
I've asked multiple times with pso2 sega but they still wouldnt unlink them. anyone have any ideas?

TALOON
Sep 5, 2015, 11:11 AM
They wont do it.

When the PS4 version comes out, there could be renewed interest in this, but until then, they wont do it.

untrustful
Sep 5, 2015, 11:32 AM
They wont do it.

...they wont do it.

This is my sentiment.

[Ayumi]
Sep 5, 2015, 12:28 PM
Pretty much my old psn id is perma-banned (due to cfw) and I cant use it anymore.
I've asked multiple times with pso2 sega but they still wouldnt unlink them. anyone have any ideas?

I'm guessing this was on a Vita or PS4 or PS3?
Why were you using cfw in the 1st place. 2nd place, why were you using cfw online?

Poyonche
Sep 5, 2015, 12:34 PM
;3289721']why were you using cfw online?

This, this so much dude, why ? :(

alatnet
Sep 5, 2015, 01:22 PM
;3289721']I'm guessing this was on a Vita or PS4 or PS3?
Why were you using cfw in the 1st place. 2nd place, why were you using cfw online?
Vita.
And I was only browsing the psn store anyway. I rarely if ever went online with it which was like 3-5 times a year or so.

[Ayumi]
Sep 5, 2015, 02:02 PM
Vita.
And I was only browsing the psn store anyway. I rarely if ever went online with it which was like 3-5 times a year or so.

"only browsing the PSN store anyway."

I don't think the PSN store is offline though...

HaxMega
Sep 5, 2015, 05:44 PM
Vita.

Oh does the Vita have native custom firmware now? Last I checked the the Vita only had CFW for the PSP through its PSP emulator.

alatnet
Sep 5, 2015, 05:45 PM
Oh does the Vita have native custom firmware now? Last I checked the the Vita only had CFW for the PSP through its PSP emulator.

No, vita doesnt have cfw. I had a cfw on my ps3 which was banned.