PDA

View Full Version : Vita Noob Dude Says Hello...

gamesbloke
Sep 14, 2015, 04:48 PM
Hey guys.

Did a quick advanced search and found no specific introduction threads so figured I would post a new thread if thats all ok?

I was a PSO DC player back in the day. Did a stint on PSO BB on PC several years ago on the Schtack server. And my ultimate aim is to meet like minded folk and enjoy that unique PSO atmosphere once again. I took my time as I intended to play PSO2 via PC but unfortunately my kit is worthless. Lucky for me I own a Vita so I set about finding a copy of PSO2 so I could feel the joy I did back in the day and perhaps to see if it was just some phase in my youth. I don't think it is because the excitement after I broke through the Japanese Captcha was something to behold.

Anyways nice to be a part of PSOWorld and hoping to enjoy getting to know the players and the crew that make up this fine place.

Looking forward to offering my contributions in due course. Will have to surely get the noob stuff out of the way first though... :-)

Many thanks in advance and take care.

Oh yeah and add me in on Twitter (@gamesbloke) if you wanna tweet PSO2 shizzle and/or cool stuff like Fate/Grand Order(The 'Other' Game Of Champions)...

Kondibon
Sep 14, 2015, 06:58 PM
Hold on to that positivity, because you'll need it.

Anduril
Sep 14, 2015, 07:13 PM
Shizzle? Is that still a thing? I feel like an old man asking if that's still a thing. Where are my dentures?

Also, welcome to the community. May you not turn into either a pig-headed, easily angered individual or broken cynic who likes to poop at the party.

Naoya Kiriyama
Sep 15, 2015, 05:54 AM
cool stuff like Fate/Grand Order(The 'Other' Game Of Champions)...
DO YOU HAVE A SPARE SABER LILY CODE? ;_;

GHNeko
Sep 15, 2015, 12:01 PM
Hold on to that positivity, because you'll need it.

http://i.imgur.com/jmN8Mul.gif

gamesbloke
Sep 15, 2015, 01:57 PM
I am not so much positive as I understand that being wholly negative doesn't get you very far in a game where you need to make alliances to have any fun.

I want to enjoy the game but I suffer with terrible jealousy so I can imagine that everyone will have cool stuff I cannot have/use lol...

But still.
Honestly guys appreciate the responses. Going on PSO2 in the next few moments as I type this.....

Sizustar
Sep 15, 2015, 11:22 PM
DO YOU HAVE A SPARE SABER LILY CODE? ;_;

You mean the pre-reg?
Think I still have 3?

Naoya Kiriyama
Sep 16, 2015, 01:02 AM
You mean the pre-reg?
Think I still have 3?

Yeah, I missed the campaign because I was stuck with a potato android and wasn't eager to install bluestacks and such, but few months ago I switched to a new one and started without dat Saber Lily ;_;

Can I have one? ;_;