PDA

View Full Version : PSO2es AC - now

arkvark
Sep 19, 2015, 06:59 AM
What can people (specifically USA) Right Now use to get ArksCash through PSO2ES ?

cards(Visa,Mastercard,Amex,etc) , GooglePlayGiftCard, Paypal?

Shear
Sep 19, 2015, 07:18 AM
I use a German Paypal Account through my Google account which works just fine but my Credit Card suddenly stopped working so CC's might be out now.

Rupikachu
Sep 19, 2015, 07:23 AM
I bought ac last month, one of my cards worked the other didn't (the one i used to buy ac with actually), both were mastercard, which is weird.

arkvark
Sep 19, 2015, 08:17 AM
Thanks for responding**

Whenever paying through PSO2ES are you required to add in billing address (name/location)? Or is it just simply type in your CC number or log in with your Paypal account?

Seems like there would be an issue if you're required to make an address (A Japanese address) under you SEGA ID and then your CC/Paypal shows something else.

Shear
Sep 19, 2015, 08:31 AM
I just added my Normal Paypal Account to my Normal Google Account on the Phone and it worked so the Adress shouldn't be an Issue.

If you try to buy Stuff in ES it will open the Normal Google Play Payment Dialog (just in Japanese) and show you the Payment Methods you have, it's easy :)

Rupikachu
Sep 19, 2015, 08:42 AM
You should give it a shot, pso2es even allows you to buy as low as 100 ac so in the worse case you'll lose less than a buck

arkvark
Sep 19, 2015, 09:03 AM
did you get charged any international fees (etc) when entering just CC #?

paypal states international fees and fixed rate .

Shear
Sep 19, 2015, 09:36 AM
Yeah, but it's usually a few Cent (European Cent) for Paypal, still much cheaper than buying Prepaid Codes.

Husq
Sep 19, 2015, 09:48 AM
did you get charged any international fees (etc) when entering just CC #?

paypal states international fees and fixed rate .

Depends on the company who issued the credit card. Some companies do not charge commission fees for buying in foreign currencies. However, most credit card issuer requires that you inform them that you will be using your card for foreign purchase or in another country, or else they will just block the transaction, thinking that your cridtcard details have been stolen.
Paypal fees for foreign exchanges are the same as most credit card companies, if anything they have worst exchange rates.
BTW google wallet credit does not work, unless your credit is in JPY or USD. Other currencies, like EUR or GBP, will flag up an error saying, currency not supported or something similar in those lines.

arkvark
Sep 19, 2015, 10:12 AM
So it seems like entering a credit card through GoogleWallet is a problem.

So does GoogleWallet override Paypal when the Paypal account is denominated in another currency? Can GoogleWallet even see that much?

Also, noticed paypal has got an option to change your money into another currency.

Shear
Sep 19, 2015, 10:43 AM
I just let Paypal charge me on my Bank Account, my Paypal Account itself is usually as Empty as a Evil Stepmoms Heart.
You can Choose that Paypal itself doesn't convert the Money then but charges the Yen directly, it's usually cheaper.

Qualia
Sep 19, 2015, 10:50 AM
Google play credit also works. Pretty great if you also use google play rewards, which can save you a few dollars.

arkvark
Sep 19, 2015, 01:23 PM
Do you even have to update/create an address in the Sega ID when getting AC through PSO2es - linked account?