PDA

View Full Version : SEA Downloading SEA with Winrar? Need Help

TWRK
Sep 23, 2015, 08:58 PM
So i used a VPN and wanted to Download the SEA version Yesterday. My Problem was i had to Remove the game for space and wanted to re Download but it came up as a Winrar file and not a .EXE so what i wanted to know is are there Any Torrent clients? or should i remove winrar? or Just download it with Winrar with the VPN? im so confused on how to download the SEA version now cause the first time i did it the download came up as a .EXE file

ArcaneTechs
Sep 23, 2015, 09:03 PM
download JP version or get ready to be disappointed

TWRK
Sep 23, 2015, 09:06 PM
download JP version or get ready to be disappointed
I'll get to that but i at least wanted to try the SEA version first before I'll switch over to JP

Flaoc
Sep 23, 2015, 09:17 PM
I'll get to that but i at least wanted to try the SEA version first before I'll switch over to JP

no SEA is shit just go to jp

ArcaneTechs
Sep 23, 2015, 09:21 PM
I bid you good luck on your voyage of inflation markets and Na Zonde spam along with a worse version of AC scratches.

Really the only difference is one is worse than the other (SEA being the worst one)

Download the English patch and play JP, save yourself the trouble

KazukiQZ
Sep 23, 2015, 09:27 PM
no SEA is shit just go to jp
Yes, and SEA server is all sort of mess up atm (not like it isn't a mess already before). And you're not guaranteed to get to play there, with or without VPN.

Download and install JP version, and open it (with or without VPN, anything that work for you to connect to the game). If managed to create character and enter the lobby, close the game 1st and install Tweaker. With it, apply English main patch (and/or Item patch).

You can also use Tweaker's another function to connect to PSO2 via PSO2Proxy (it's like VPN connection, but only for PSO2, so it won't affect your connection to anything else, for example Youtube.)

Btw, for large English community, pick Ship2. I can't guarantee you will find many English speaking people outside of Ship2 [Ur].

.Jack
Sep 23, 2015, 09:30 PM
Download the full game via torrent using your regular connection, then turn on your VPN and launch the launcher. It should update from there and let you in.

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=222176

TWRK
Sep 23, 2015, 09:30 PM
I bid you good luck on your voyage of inflation markets and Na Zonde spam along with a worse version of AC scratches.

Really the only difference is one is worse than the other (SEA being the worst one)

Download the English patch and play JP, save yourself the trouble

I would Download the JP but the Captcha is the problem for me if i had some help with it i would not bother with the SEA Version. But for now the SEA version is just easier to get that's why i wanna play it

Lumpen Thingy
Sep 23, 2015, 09:46 PM
I would Download the JP but the Captcha is the problem for me if i had some help with it i would not bother with the SEA Version. But for now the SEA version is just easier to get that's why i wanna play it

So just using google to find this is too dam hard now a days? http://www.lexilogos.com/keyboard/hiragana.htm

ArcaneTechs
Sep 23, 2015, 09:51 PM
There are threads here on psow for just those types of cases I mean making a thread for the Captcha would have been ok if you needed help (think theres a thread for asking about captcha's)

You honestly shouldnt be giving up so fast because you cant get past the captcha, try it some more, I dont exactly know where those captcha threads are otherwise i would link them for you

Meteor Weapon
Sep 23, 2015, 10:39 PM
Na Zonde got nerf hammer already just last week.

ArcaneTechs
Sep 23, 2015, 10:56 PM
Na Zonde got nerf hammer already just last week.
Implying I keep up with any news on the SEA version

wefwq
Sep 23, 2015, 11:04 PM
For captcha alone, you can use Google Translate handwriting feature to easly bypass it.
SEA version are almost the same as JP, or actually they're the same but SEA version revised some stuff that makes people who already dwell on JP server rabbithole displeased; namely making paid content are actually P2W content and they make stuff revolving it semi-permanent thus will make you keep shilling out your wallet contents.
SEA are also has less content than JP currently has to offer, thus means you will get more stuff in JP server.
The only cons you will get from playing on JP server is the game are not fully translated; however the essential text are already translated via fanpatch while SEA already get full blown EN translation.

Take your pick.

LtZetarn
Sep 24, 2015, 01:43 AM
PSO2 TW,SEA,TH (PSO2 outsite JP region) now become "DARK SOUL" Star Online 2

All Photon Arts and Photon Magic got nerfed back to their EP2 valve but monster still have 30% more HP & deal 30% more damage to player.

Example : Quartz dragon attack that usually hit player for 600+ dmg in JP now done about 950-1100 dmg. (that's mean Insta-KILL on the spot)

If you want to try playing HARD-Mode , then joining SEA right now seem a good idea.

.Jack
Sep 24, 2015, 02:31 AM
There's a forum for that here:

http://forums.playpark.net/index.php?/forum/700-phantasy-star-online-2/

When people bring up this version it's most likely to get bashed on over anything constructive. The mods know there are people on playing VPN outside their region and don't care so it's better to ask on their official forums rather than this site. Goodluck :-)

hanekawa
Sep 25, 2015, 04:14 AM
PSO2 TW,SEA,TH (PSO2 outsite JP region) now become "DARK SOUL" Star Online 2

All Photon Arts and Photon Magic got nerfed back to their EP2 valve but monster still have 30% more HP & deal 30% more damage to player.

Example : Quartz dragon attack that usually hit player for 600+ dmg in JP now done about 950-1100 dmg. (that's mean Insta-KILL on the spot)

If you want to try playing HARD-Mode , then joining SEA right now seem a good idea.

95% of the pa though(shunka and asagi etc retains as ep3 values but hits like shiet due to ep2 mechanics anyway). HP is the same just 30% more damage.

And of course the "hated" costume augs that negates 30% damage from monster voila the milking comes.

Technically SEA/TW is just outdated JP with difficulty buff as of now. "with added milking"

back to topic "the installer is infact inside the rar file, unzip it for profits."