PDA

View Full Version : Mega Dimension Heroine Scratch

ArcaneTechs
Sep 24, 2015, 12:03 AM
http://pso2.jp/players/catalog/scratch/ac/20150924/

Not that bad of a scratch, some nice GV's for some of the old Cast Parts, getting those Candy Neon outfits

Anduril
Sep 24, 2015, 12:06 AM
Definitely going to pick up a couple of Candy Neons. I just hope the hair isn't too expensive. Probably also going to pick up the foot armor for Erin to rectify the tiny feet of the Ionia Legs.

Squal_FFVIII
Sep 24, 2015, 12:10 AM
Oh man the costume selection sucks on this one >.< Well atleast i'll save some money on this scratch =P

femme fatale
Sep 24, 2015, 12:13 AM
nobles in there

yoshiblue
Sep 24, 2015, 12:15 AM
Will most likely get me a mag. But who to get it for...

Edit:
Oh, they're room items. Oh well, easy come easy go.

Maninbluejumpsuit
Sep 24, 2015, 12:28 AM
Noble boosts. Hell of a curveball. Other than that, scratch isn't for me. The first hairstyle is a 'maybe' at best.

final_attack
Sep 24, 2015, 12:42 AM
Hmm ..... I wonder if I had ....... Black Tights on my female char o-o Probably gonna take アイエフブランド ...... if it's good.

Melfonsina(?) costume ...... maybe .....

as for male one ... gonna look on that Magius Looks.

Mech-like Accessories on scratch seems gonna be very expensive ... so I'll just gave up on that o-o

And ... from Fun Scratch o-o That Speaker, maybe.

Memo
Sep 24, 2015, 01:14 AM
There doesn't seem to be much in the scratch, except for the noble boost and the Neptunia Poster/Mat.

TaigaUC
Sep 24, 2015, 02:04 AM
Server's up.

ObliqueBiblioclast
Sep 24, 2015, 03:04 AM
Wait... Miraseria is back???? But no hairstyle tho :x

Nyansan
Sep 24, 2015, 03:11 AM
Yis nothing good for male characters. Meseta saved =w=b

Rakurai
Sep 24, 2015, 03:16 AM
I'm waiting for the inevitable black recolor of Candy Neon before I pick one up.

Kondibon
Sep 24, 2015, 06:21 AM
Yis nothing good for male characters.That's what you think.

http://i.imgur.com/OO9as6A.gif

DatFox
Sep 24, 2015, 02:25 PM
Yis nothing good for male characters. Meseta saved =w=b

Same. As a male character who mains Jet Boots, I never have to spend Meseta on anything.

Zorafim
Sep 24, 2015, 02:53 PM
Well that's one way to combat the lack of male outfits. It's always irked me that women can wear men's outfits but not vice versa, so good on Sega for not sticking with that rule.

Shadowth117
Sep 24, 2015, 02:57 PM
Well that's one way to combat the lack of male outfits. It's always irked me that women can wear men's outfits but not vice versa, so good on Sega for not sticking with that rule.

Too bad some of the ones females get fail kinda hard. It would probably be fine if it weren't for the female standing animation and if the clothes had more realistic physics, but as it is IF's outfit totally makes you look like you have a beer gut or a condom broke. Its not the only existing outfit like that by far, but its honestly one of the worst offenders in my opinion.

Kondibon
Sep 24, 2015, 02:59 PM
Well that's one way to combat the lack of male outfits. It's always irked me that women can wear men's outfits but not vice versa, so good on Sega for not sticking with that rule.There's a couple of other examples but between this and the cake apron outfits guys will be getting later it seems like they're doing it more, and being a bit more extreme about it.

Which is what I want. 8U

BlankM
Sep 24, 2015, 03:16 PM
The cake aprons are already in the game. They were Arks Cafe codes.