PDA

View Full Version : Your first buy! Can you remember it?

ShiroiRen
Sep 24, 2015, 08:04 PM
Can you recall the very first item(s) you bought from some other player in PSO2? Feel free to talk about it/them here for fun. I can't directly remember 100% of everything, but I do know a few from back in the day and I still have them to this day now too, major problem is I can't remember who I got it from. ^^;

My first bought outfit: Patty's outfit (green). I still have it to this day.

My first bought voice: Female Voice #28. Though I don't ever use it anymore, lol. Still have it activated but not used.

My first bought hairstyle: Hatsune Miku. Was very late on that and was the most "expensive" item I bought back in the day.

My first bought weapon: Soul Eater (of course I'm not complete without my scythe! bought this from a JP team who hired me before I got confused by someone else taking me in theirs later on....)

My first bought lobby action: ??? *um.... this I can't remember....... :-?

My first bought armor set: Vol Dragon (because it looked cool)

kuromechan
Sep 24, 2015, 08:11 PM
My first buy was guardians repca

final_attack
Sep 24, 2015, 08:12 PM
Male Char o-o Played since CBT .....

Outfit : Adventos (black or yellow, I forgot)

Voice : Erec-SAMA !!!! (from Ixion Saga ..... Casra voice, maybe? Still used sometimes for lulz ........ a man who lost both balls on 1st 2 episodes is ....... unforgettable lol The way it receive it back is also even more lulz XDD)

Hairstyle : Dunno the name ..... short, rough, spiky hair, I think

Weapon : Ishurai, I think (to change into AQ stone weapon)

LA : S-Jump

Armor : Dark Falz Elder Set (for Gu ...... 0 S-Defense, melee Tmg Gu :wacko: )

TehCubey
Sep 24, 2015, 08:43 PM
For context - most of my first purchases were made in the distant past when Super Hard difficulty and the Braver class didn't exist yet, with me as a low level noob with little idea how to play the game and mere thousands of meseta to my name.

Outfit: Cherubina Leg for cast parts. For normal clothes, Yoshino Tefura Moon - which I got when Braver was already out but still relatively new. I sold both a long time ago.

Hairstyle: 3rd Naura Sister, in a desperate search for non-default hair. Money well spent.

Voice: Extra Female Voice 23 (Cast). This happened much, MUCH later than other purchases in this post. I only use Yoko Hikasa and Maria Kawamura voices, really.

Weapon: Some cheap crap I got off visiphone due to being a tiny upgrade over what I already had.

Unit: Same.

Lobby Action: I don't remember anymore.

Mildora
Sep 24, 2015, 08:49 PM
I bought over end
end of story

Bellion
Sep 24, 2015, 08:54 PM
Weapon: Divulcan 250k
Unit: Calvaria Set for around 1m
Parts: Lamia set
Hair: I still haven't bought one, seriously. It's been 4 years too.
Lobby Action: Enemy 2
Voice: Female Cast 26 or maybe 25.

_(:3

milranduil
Sep 24, 2015, 09:11 PM
i remember when i found my first elder fist. bought prem straight up, passed it, and bought an elder rod for Fo . 3. b

Squal_FFVIII
Sep 24, 2015, 10:08 PM
I been playing since the closed beta test, and for a while I didn't know that non-premium player could buy stuff from the player shops XD

Anyways, my first item for me was the wedding dress from the very first scartch. It was 750K (white one) that I still own almost 4 years into the game.

Hysteria1987
Sep 24, 2015, 10:17 PM
I didn't actually buy any costumes for a long time after starting (like Squall I started in the closed beta but had no idea non-prem players could shop), but when I did I went for the China Dress in snow, because I thought my character would look good in it.

I was wrong :D

Not too long after that I bought the 2013 Festa shirt, and it's still one of my most-used outfits.

yoshiblue
Sep 24, 2015, 10:48 PM
Outfit: Close Quarter Snow

Weapon: Think the first weapon I ever bought was either a Gunslash Zero or a Basilleon.

Unit Set: Brostol Set for the matter board Affixs

Voice: Archer's Voice.

Hair: All Back. (Only used it once though.)

BlankM
Sep 24, 2015, 11:39 PM
First buys hmm...

Weapon: Coat Edge
Cuz lol only basic classes available at start.

Units: schlacht set
These were my fo units for a long time because I really sucked too much to use glass canon elder

Costume: Valgiris
Bleh.

Hair: Xie Hair. I got it before it revived for like 5mil so it was probably the most expensive aesthetic I'd have ever bought at the time. Back when that was kind of a lot for a hairstyle.

Infinity Series
Sep 24, 2015, 11:56 PM
Outfit : Dont really remember, between blue bikini or green yukata.

Weapon : Spardionnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.

Hair : Long Twintail IIRC.

Unit : I stick with *6 unit with vol and power3 till i get full ragne set back then.

Voice : Hana Kanazawa first voice, maybe. Dont remember the number..

LA : Dance 4 i think..

Meh it was a long time ago, dunno if these all correct or not.

Selphea
Sep 24, 2015, 11:57 PM
Outfit - red Active Cami, don't really wear anymore but still have it

Hair - Straight/Long Twins, whichever Matoi's old ones were. It was a revival so I got it for cheap

Voice - Nana Mizuki's because Nana Mizuki

Weapon - can't remember, Lextear maybe

Units - Tian set, got fodderized into my Brisa set

LA - can't remember, Akkarin and the Xmas '14 idol dance stand out

TaigaUC
Sep 25, 2015, 12:27 AM
First costume I bought was the Wedding Dress, because it was the only one at the time.

Cyber Meteor
Sep 25, 2015, 04:30 AM
Weapon : Lambda Vraolet +10 and 50 elem Light, back when GS was more powerful than Rifle or Launcher when you played Ranger^^;

Costume : Fiona Repca yellow color, never made a usable look with though:-?

Hair : only bought one a few months ago, School Short Cut

Voice : never bought one :-P

I don't remember my 1st buy for the others categories.

Cortte
Sep 25, 2015, 06:01 AM
Male Newman since OBT

First outfit: Adventos Purple/Blue. (Currently have Silver/Sun/Shadow) Still the only male costume set I like. I think I may have one of the only Adventos Shadow sets that is dark red tinted on Ship 2. Haven't seen anyone else with it yet.

First VA ticket: Dunno the VA's name, but he is Trafalgar Law's VA from One Piece. Still use it to this day.

First Hairstyle: Medium Edge, Oh boooooy it took a me a long time to want to change my hair style. I've only changed it twice so far since OBT lol.

First weapon: Likely Ishurai for TMG upgrades and what not.

First Units: I've actually obtained all my sets from hunting, but I did buy the Minst set as the first set I liked based on looks.

Buckets
Sep 25, 2015, 06:06 AM
カナギセイカイ紅 - Kanagi Seikai Crimson

It was a gift from "Creamie"

Rupikachu
Sep 25, 2015, 06:23 AM
First costume I bought was the Wedding Dress, because it was the only one at the time.

Thats not entirely true, we poor people could buy Ballistic Coat / Echo's costume (which was my first thing)..was around 50-60k

Kiboune
Sep 25, 2015, 06:42 AM
I only remember my first bought outfit - Blitz Ace for 10k

Reiketsu
Sep 25, 2015, 06:48 AM
lol, I remember buying the pink wedding dress when it first released for 400k.
It took me quite a long time to get the money for that together. Back then, I was shocked at how fricking expensive that was. Then came the first headphones a few months later for 1 million, and I was disgusted at the ridiculous prices.

If only I had known.

Achelousaurus
Sep 25, 2015, 07:48 AM
First thing I ever bought from the player ship is some 5* or 6* partizan +6 and I thought it was awesome.
Well, certainly compared to the blank 4* partizan I was using before.

RealKillaK
Sep 25, 2015, 08:27 AM
First Weapon: Umblla Stick (still have it 2s) +10 IDR price
First Units: 3s Snow bather set Ragne/Tech3/Boost 500k
First VA:Extra Voice 40 6mil
First Hair: Casual Large Tails Idr price i think 400k?
First Outfit:Ursula Recpa Shadow 1.2mil (dont have anymore ;_;)
First Lobby Action: Dance 7 i wanted a dance

This was in the First two months after I started.

wefwq
Sep 25, 2015, 08:57 AM
First weapon > cruel coffin.
First outfit > the first yukata in game, the purple one.

Man, this brings back so much old memories.
Still remember how i grind on cave MPA all day long to race with cruel coffin price, it took me like 5 days.
Sadly i missed the first one on the shop list, it has better element value and better affix too.. but i still happy to able to buy the another one back then, after that i can't stop playing with it, goes to urban EQ solo to beat the shit out of ragne alone with it was so satisfying too.

[Ayumi]
Sep 25, 2015, 12:20 PM
My first bought outfit: Does AC count during the alpha/beta? If so, the red version of the HUmarl outfit in this game.

My first bought voice: Don't know it's name, but it sounded like me and when I used to use Deadly Archer she did this cute laugh that for some people said sounded creepy.

My first bought hairstyle: *Points to sig* Whatever that hair is called on my cast (Kira Shikaku MkII) seeing as I hate most hair in this game.

My first bought weapon: Donoph's weapon. Er... I mean Zanba.

My first bought lobby action: None. I don't buy those things. Cost 99999999999999999 bil each... just estimating on what I usually see.

My first bought armor set: Hiel Armour Set.

Icefrenzy
Sep 25, 2015, 12:26 PM
My first bought outfit: Black Nurse Dress (It still sits at my inventory =v=b)

My first bought voice: Female Lou Voice (Now using Lisa tho)

My first bought hairstyle: Casual Pony (Skrub life ;-;)

My first bought weapon: Firearms (No question about why =v=b)

My first bought lobby action: 130 「Terminal」(Had to get it due to afk LA)

My first bought armor set: Electric Set (Tagami soul op)

TaigaUC
Sep 25, 2015, 01:29 PM
Thats not entirely true, we poor people could buy Ballistic Coat / Echo's costume (which was my first thing)..was around 50-60k

I don't remember that at all. Probably because I never liked that outfit.

Kayarine
Sep 25, 2015, 01:42 PM
First outfit: Crater Veil (because it was one of the cheapest around the time I started playing, sold it a long time ago because I realized it sucked)

First weapon: Lambda Garland I think, because someone told me it was the best buyable rod at the time. This was back when Elder Rod was the best rod, barring the then nearly non-existant Psycho Wand.

First units: Luxe Nero set I think, not sure.

First LA, hair, voice: Don't remember. _(:3」∠)_

branflakes325
Sep 25, 2015, 02:16 PM
I dont remember any of these except for lobby action: guruguru

well worth the 40m, most of which my friend gave me specifically for guruguru

Tomie
Sep 25, 2015, 02:53 PM
Costume: Chartelier Courent Elegance Used it once Idk I refuse to wear cow man for some reason lol
Hair: Casual Long Hair

First Voice: Random female voice for cast. I'm human rip

Lobby Action: Photon Chair Pink LOL

Mag Appearance: Ghoston

Weap Camo: *Rute Rute Toira

I still can't get over blowing off 1.5mil on a costume as a total newbie then. Now it's just in my wh collecting dust and nostalgia

Alnet
Sep 25, 2015, 04:56 PM
First costume was Tiger Pierce in pink, IIRC.

First weapon I bought was the 5* rod with the FOnewearl tails, with Ragne Soul and Tech III on it. Top-class gear at the time.

First weapon camo was Play Medic, the syringe.

EvilMag
Sep 25, 2015, 05:26 PM
First Weapon: Daylight Scar or Zanba can't remember
First Costume: Black Tuxedo rip 1050 meseta male costumes ;;

RadiantLegend
Sep 25, 2015, 07:23 PM
Sheriff Legs/Magius arms :D

GabeLogan
Sep 26, 2015, 06:22 PM
Balder arms and leg

Anduril
Sep 26, 2015, 07:34 PM
Umm, I think my first buy was probably a Vita Sniper, and judging from my screenshots, the first outfit that I bought was a Santa Dress Sprout.

Nyansan
Sep 26, 2015, 07:59 PM
SEA server

Outfit: Tiger Pierce (coz never really liked Wedding Dress in general)
Accessory: SG Kanzashi (not exact name but it was SEA exclusive; bought it when it was cheap)
Voice: Female Voice 35

JP server

Outfit: Crouch Repca Snow (was hyped about this back on SEA; found out it didn't fit any of my characters orz)
Accessory: i..can't remember whether it was the Punkish Headband or not
Hairstyle: Medium Cool
Voice: Male Voice 49 (stuck with it for a while, don't use it anymore)

Demon-
Sep 26, 2015, 08:21 PM
My first buy? Hmm ah yes a small bag of skittles from my local circle k... oh you mean in game well then it was a Rear / Shouldot a (http://pso2.cirnopedia.info/unit_01.php#028).
I really liked those unit sets with the spikes on them back in the day. Great stats and they looked cool.

My first weapon I bought was a Zaxe (http://pso2.cirnopedia.info/weapon_01.php#020) because I never could get one to drop back then.

My first costume I bought was black Close Quarter because it was the coolest back then.

Aphareus
Sep 26, 2015, 09:52 PM
First purchase was the Bubble Rappy Guns :0

LunaSolstice
Sep 27, 2015, 12:32 AM
First purchase was the Cursed Coat F Sakura Pink costume released back in May when I first started playing this game. Still have the costume but rarely wear it anymore.

Owlkaiser
Sep 28, 2015, 03:30 PM
My 1st buy is ピンクナースドレス/Pink Nurse suit
it is over 3 years clothes but still in my fav list 'w'd

guanhian
Sep 29, 2015, 09:21 AM
first buy was that pink miko outfit with 500k+ price

Ce'Nedra
Sep 29, 2015, 09:42 AM
Patty Lumeria (400k)
Tiger Piece (1 mil or so)
LA Sexy (400k)
7* Tagami units (2 mil a piece or so, when they were red VH codes only and super rare, per tagami ofc)

That was alot of money back then.

InvertedWyvern
Sep 29, 2015, 05:32 PM
1. Homura Costume with Ribbon
2. Black Shrine Maiden Outfit
3. Misty Long Twin (with that headdress)

Remember costumes do more damage than actual gear o.ob

Zorua
Sep 29, 2015, 05:50 PM
Mine was an al rappy cannon

Asakaze
Sep 30, 2015, 02:07 AM
My first outfit that I bought is the Suzuna Kushinada Elegant, still my favourite :D
First weapon bought was the Vraolet haha

emeraude
Sep 30, 2015, 06:04 AM
Outfit: Aqua Wedding Dress from the first scratch

Voice: Female Voice 26

Hairstyle: Hmm I think it was Rozen Long Tail?

Weapon: ...Rappy Fan

LA: Dance 4

Armor: Luxe Gold set

Owlkaiser
Sep 30, 2015, 03:37 PM
I really miss the day clothes only around 100~150k ;w;
but Grind skip change everything ;w;

NoobSpectre
Oct 3, 2015, 10:22 PM
First Weapon: Daylight Scar (before I realized a vita lance is better in stats even though only 3*), 10k meseta. expensive to me who dunno there's a quest called Time attack.

First Unit: primula series, since SEA's 10* pass released on August. cost me around.... 7m per piece? Thankfully, I just need to buy a piece.

First Costume: Joker body, 500k. used it until this day, I like its front design. Spent 20-50m for female costumes for my support partner later. yeah, screw my priorities.

First Accessory: Quatro Antenna (that blue w-shaped stuff on your forehead). 5m. looks good on default Ronia head.