PDA

View Full Version : New Ruins LQ

LunaSolstice
Sep 25, 2015, 04:13 AM
Am I the only one who finds it weird to see the Seabed mobs and bosses here? lol

Seeing the lapras like thing called Vid Gilos rise up from the ground,which had no water and just dirt seemed so out of place lol

ArcaneTechs
Sep 25, 2015, 04:42 AM
its an old Limited Quest put in as a Level Up Quest Rotation, no new LQ's are going on right now.

It's nice to see it again, not that bad of an LQ

Rakurai
Sep 25, 2015, 04:49 AM
I wonder if we'll ever get a LQ/EQ set in the new, currently story mode exclusive area.

Hysteria1987
Sep 25, 2015, 05:27 AM
The Double Darker Den thing? Or have I forgotten one?

But yes, LQs generally look a bit messed up because there's a lot of things just thrown together. They can be good fun though, some of my best times on this game were early on when Atrocious Ocean was going on the first time.

jooozek
Sep 25, 2015, 05:45 AM
Am I the only one who finds it weird to see the Seabed mobs and bosses here? lol

Seeing the lapras like thing called Vid Gilos rise up from the ground,which had no water and just dirt seemed so out of place lol

immersion isn't a segac thing :wacko:

FantasyHeaven
Sep 25, 2015, 05:50 AM
The Double Darker Den thing? Or have I forgotten one?

But yes, LQs generally look a bit messed up because there's a lot of things just thrown together. They can be good fun though, some of my best times on this game were early on when Atrocious Ocean was going on the first time.
The original Chaotic Border Break was the best, good memories of me getting my first class to 40+ from like 20 back when exp was harder to come by.

isCasted
Sep 25, 2015, 06:43 AM
This was a problem ever since Chaotic Border Break in 2013. Those Malmothes are sure good at finding snow in a fully artificial environment.

Achelousaurus
Sep 25, 2015, 07:20 AM
Chaotic Border Break was the mothership LQ?
Yeah, it was amazing. And not just the easy exp, it was also a ton of fun.
I found most LQs since then pretty lackluster, which also includes Border Piercing Break, even the first time for me.

Chaotic Beguiler was pretty good but I still like Chaotic Border Break best.
Also cause infected Mothership just has awesome design.

yoshiblue
Sep 25, 2015, 07:23 AM
I wonder when the burning rangers eq will make a return?

Achelousaurus
Sep 25, 2015, 07:33 AM
Ep 4 ofc.
Or maybe later but I'm sure Sega won't hesitate a second to bring back old stuff the moment they think they can get away with it.

Punisher106
Sep 25, 2015, 08:25 AM
I liked the Darker Den. However, I didn't like how it was basically "I STAND HERE OUTSIDE OF THAT TWILIGHT" or "DO YOU FEEEEEEEEEEEEEL THAT, MOVING THROUGH YOUR MIND" etc every 5 steps. Nyau just slowed the slaughtering of Darkers down to a screeching halt. I hope to see the Mothership, again, though. That was a brilliant area.

KazukiQZ
Sep 25, 2015, 08:27 AM
^Yes, Mothership LQ is very cool.

Anon_Fire
Sep 25, 2015, 08:37 AM
The LQ's need XH added to them.

Anduril
Sep 25, 2015, 08:39 AM
The LQ's need XH added to them.
That would defeat the purpose of them being "Level-up" Quests; the idea seems to be to provide a consistent area for players to level in until they can do XH/UQ content.

Also, this Quest still fills me with an uneasy feeling since it was the one that came out around the time of the DDoS.