PDA

View Full Version : DUP CRAZY!!!

MIHOSHI
Mar 8, 2001, 11:07 PM
<html>
<body>.
although most, or all of you are aware of the dupin' disease that has infected the fragile minds of PSO goers across the globe here is some info and some thought to chew upon. Okay, duping, short for DUPLICATING is when somone, well, duplicates an item.

I am very opposed to this idea, and hopefully , after reading this you will be too. When someone dups an item chances have it that double is for trading. Now the recievee of these item now can dup it for all his friends and his general aquainteces too. Because this process is soooo easy it is done oftenly, flooding the item with previous almost non-existant items. IT ONLY TAKES ONE ITEM TO MAKE 100's. Now lvl. one'rs have lvl 999 opa-opa's maxing out their stats allowing them to use victor axe and what not (which,may i add took me a hell of a long time to get). Plus undserving criminals, lets say, steal and honest man's Spread Needle +15. Now him and his friends all at low levels have my, i mean , that honest man's kick ass weapon to kill all boomas sharks and gillichics in his their way. Causing the game to be ruined for them and for us because my F'ing spread needle has been spread out like butter on bread.

Next topic , if your still with me, is hacked items and rumors. hacked items.... dont use them. Okay, now that that's ssettled her comes rumors. Some of these amazing items DONT EXIST. How many ,im not sure. But just as an experiment i said i have "Rico's red ring" (not knowing if it is existant or not) . By the end of the day i saw people wit LOOKING FOR RICO's RED RING shortcuts laden across the lobbies. DONT BE DISSAPOINTED IF YOU DONT FIND ALL THE ITEMS YOU WANT SOME JUST DONT EXIST.

The last thing i have to speak of is my noble robin hood like plan. I will ask somone if they have a ULTRA RARE item and if they have multiple i wait till they die with it on, loot it, and sell it for about 1 meseta to some honest lvl.98'er who just has bad luck. Oh, and dont ask me for them. o yes and if u find me im looking for some alleged items, because in all honesty i would like to disprovemyself and find some of thes neato-sounding items are in fact real.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR ATTENTION,

MIHOSHI lvl.74

</body>
</html>

Ambrai
Mar 9, 2001, 12:57 PM
http://fp.geocities.com/sinith_7/Atrau.jpg

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: Ambrai on 2001-03-09 09:59 ]</font>

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: Ambrai on 2001-03-09 09:59 ]</font>

Neojin
Mar 9, 2001, 01:07 PM
*bounce*

Oh wook at da cute wittle wat. Can I pet him Ambrai? Hey der cute wittle rat your so nice and... *CHOMP!!!*

AHHHHHHH OH MY GOD HE BIT MY HAND OFF WAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

or response number two.

Hey man that a kewl rat *moves close to rat* Woah man this thing smells like..umm dude, what have you been doing with the rat, its a not one of your Gerbils for crying out loud. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_razz.gif

ewwwwwww

f0rge
Mar 10, 2001, 08:38 AM
lemme get one thing straight first, I DO NOT DUPE OR CHEAT!

you made some good points, but havent you ever wished you had made a backup of that spread needle you lost?

being robbed so many times is starting to make me want to have that backup in the bank...

just a thought...

Daminite
Mar 10, 2001, 08:00 PM
I'm with you f0rge!!