PDA

View Full Version : Pre-Patch for October 14th (2015)

Manta Oyamada
Oct 8, 2015, 08:13 AM
Players can download a portion of the October 14th update ahead of schedule by opening the Official Launcher after the times listed below.

Update: 1
Availability: October 9th @ 14:00 JST
Size: 1556MB

In order to start the download process, open the Official PSO2 Launcher and click [Yes] to the dialog box that appears.

The files will be stored into a special folder which will be copied over to the official game once the patch goes live during maintenance on October 14th.

In addition to the above update, another patch is expected to appear duringOctober 14th’s maintenance. The file size for this patch will be revealed at a later time.

source: http://pso2.jp/players/news/?id=7075

HentaiLolicon
Oct 8, 2015, 08:26 AM
dat 1.5GB ~_~

un1t27
Oct 8, 2015, 08:37 AM
dat 1.5GB ~_~

That's nothing.

Poyonche
Oct 8, 2015, 08:52 AM
Dataminers are waiting SEGA. We are waiting.

You should put that "Surpassing Dark Falz" guy BGM in this prepatch. It's an order.

HentaiLolicon
Oct 8, 2015, 09:43 AM
That's nothing.
still cost me 5mins to download

ZER0 DX
Oct 8, 2015, 01:13 PM
That's nothing.

still cost me 5mins to download

I hate both of you. 1.5 GB will take me 3 hours at best.

http://www.speedtest.net/result/4729246631.png (http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/4729246631)

Qualia
Oct 8, 2015, 01:20 PM
I hate both of you. 1.5 GB will take me 3 hours at best.

http://www.speedtest.net/result/4729246631.png (http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/4729246631)

"At best" it shouldn't take any more than an hour with that speed.

ZER0 DX
Oct 8, 2015, 01:32 PM
It will when there's usually 6 to 8 people connected to that at all times sucking the bandwidth dry.

HentaiLolicon
Oct 8, 2015, 01:49 PM
You should run that test to some hosts in Japan.

Maenara
Oct 8, 2015, 01:56 PM
Dataminers are waiting SEGA. We are waiting.

You should put that "Surpassing Dark Falz" guy BGM in this prepatch. It's an order.

You and I can tagteam the datamining.

Also, you can call it The Profound Darkness. Its weapons have Darkness Soul on them.

Poyonche
Oct 8, 2015, 02:13 PM
The problem is that I am at school from 8:30AM to 4:30PM. So i'll be available only after this. :wacko:

Mattykins
Oct 8, 2015, 02:16 PM
Might get icons O: I hope we get icons.

Shadowth117
Oct 8, 2015, 02:27 PM
You and I can tagteam the datamining.

Also, you can call it The Profound Darkness. Its weapons have Darkness Soul on them.

Like this?
[spoiler-box]http://pic.prepics-cdn.com/zxcvfddfghyt/17826159.jpeg[/spoiler-box]

*shot*

I'm hoping for maybe some more info on summoner or a new race.

Maenara
Oct 8, 2015, 02:37 PM
Like this?

I'm hoping for maybe some more info on summoner or a new race.

There's practically no way to datamine a new race. I doubt we're going to see data for it before Sega announces it themselves.

As for summoner, we might see a new summon, but we're not going to see weapons or skills for a while.

Shinamori
Oct 8, 2015, 02:48 PM
Probably not unail December at the earliest.

Shadowth117
Oct 8, 2015, 02:51 PM
There's practically no way to datamine a new race. I doubt we're going to see data for it before Sega announces it themselves.

As for summoner, we might see a new summon, but we're not going to see weapons or skills for a while.

I don't believe saying that "there's practically no way" is entirely fair since in the past we found Duman references this way. I don't think it would be entirely crazy to suggest that there might be similar references to racial text possibly found in the data even with their heavy censorship of the patches ever since they realized people datamined them for PSO2.

That said, I don't believe its likely either. I did say "hoping for maybe some more info" after all. I actually think its pretty unlikely.

Maenara
Oct 8, 2015, 02:53 PM
I don't know why people would be so excited for a new race anyways. It's just a cosmetic difference with ± 1% stats.

DrCatco
Oct 8, 2015, 02:55 PM
B- But my minmaxim...

TehCubey
Oct 8, 2015, 02:56 PM
It's just a cosmetic difference

And that's why people are excited for it. 90% of this game is about cosmetic differences.

Poyonche
Oct 8, 2015, 03:08 PM
As the original post has been deleted, i removed it from my message.

Maenara
Oct 8, 2015, 03:29 PM
Theme of PSO-W currently:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=s06dqOGKQNg
(You have to have played Undertale to get the joke.)

You are carrying too many dogs.

Maenara
Oct 9, 2015, 12:15 AM
Ooze Remix is in the prepatch. Internal prefix is SIN.

Edit: Ooze remix is ALSO Strange Fruits remix.

Flaoc
Oct 9, 2015, 12:21 AM
Ooze Remix is in the prepatch. Internal prefix is SIN.

Edit: Ooze remix is ALSO Strange Fruits remix.

wut ._.

#sega

Maenara
Oct 9, 2015, 12:27 AM
wut ._.

#sega

Phase 1: Ooze.
Phase 2: Strange Fruits.

Flaoc
Oct 9, 2015, 12:28 AM
Phase 1: Ooze.
Phase 2: Strange Fruits.

hmm alright no complaints anyway

Maenara
Oct 9, 2015, 12:29 AM
Anyone good at piecing wavs together?

Poyonche
Oct 9, 2015, 12:50 AM
I'll do a "temporary" track when I'm back from school. You can also PM Zanverse.

Double has 107 files, how much for this one ?

Maenara
Oct 9, 2015, 12:51 AM
I'll do a "temporary" track when I'm back from school. You can also PM Zanverse.

Double has 107 files, how much for this one ?

110 for track 1. 65 for track 2. Less for 3 and 4 and 5.

Poyonche
Oct 9, 2015, 12:52 AM
Seems legit.

Maenara
Oct 9, 2015, 12:54 AM
Seems legit.

I'm messaging you on Skype. pls respond

Poyonche
Oct 9, 2015, 01:04 AM
Problem is that I have to go. :(

Maenara
Oct 9, 2015, 01:06 AM
Problem is that I have to go. :(

Well, fine then!
Hmph!

Back on topic: Apparently because Sega is super fucking efficient, Dark Falz Double's theme is in the prepatch. The problem with that? It's ALREADY IN THE CLIENT. 60 MB of completely useless downloads.

Shinamori
Oct 9, 2015, 03:35 AM
Does either have a "victory is near" theme like the other fights?

Maenara
Oct 9, 2015, 03:36 AM
Does either have a "victory is near" theme like the other fights?

Yep. Main theme remix is in.

Bellion
Oct 9, 2015, 10:05 PM
Welp, apparently some of the potentials have been datamined.
Among them one is 25% damage against Ultimate Darkers, that's going to be my bet for what Ostia/Austere's potential shall be.

Flaoc
Oct 9, 2015, 10:06 PM
Among them one is 25% damage against Ultimate Darkers, that's going to be my bet for what Ostia/Austere's potential shall be.

hype.. slowly...fading

final_attack
Oct 9, 2015, 10:08 PM

....... that's .... very ..... limited o-o

Flaoc
Oct 9, 2015, 10:10 PM
....... that's .... very ..... limited o-o

not to mention profound darkness itself most likely is not an aberration.. that means even nemesis is better >_> (in terms of actual use)

wefwq
Oct 9, 2015, 10:11 PM
SEGA really want us to play ult quest, huh?

Kondibon
Oct 9, 2015, 10:11 PM
some of the potentials have been datamined.
http://i.imgur.com/bp2EFFx.gif

25% damage against Ultimate Darkers

Selphea
Oct 9, 2015, 10:18 PM
At least it isn't a cursed pot like -5% damage or something.

Why the heck does Invade default to Dark element in that case though?

Kondibon
Oct 9, 2015, 10:22 PM
At least it isn't a cursed pot like -5% damage or something.

Why the heck does Invade default to Dark element in that case though?I believe the idea is supposed to be that they have to be purified.

final_attack
Oct 9, 2015, 10:23 PM
Or maybe they put PhotonBooster into another use?

Like ..... if Nemesis's potential unlocked using PhotonBooster, it'll remove normal darker damage bonus, in exchange for Ultimate Darker? o-o

Or could be a new ☆12 weapon potential? o-o

Bellion
Oct 9, 2015, 10:30 PM
Translated(HORRIBLY) the descriptions for whatever potentials actually had a description. There were still like 2 more without descriptions, so have hope. ;w;

[SPOILER-BOX]1. Photon Blast power increase.
2. +20% damage dealt to enemies that are in the air.
3. Ignite Parry power increase.
4. Sphere Eraser power increase.
5. Sphere Eraser PP consumption decrease.
6. After a successful chain finish and based on chain count, recast time is reduced. (Chain Finish Bonus, basically)
7. Increase damage at close range by 30%.
8. When attacking Darker Aberrations, damage increases by 25%.
9. Damage increase when attacking non-dragonkin.
10. When your HP is above 70% and PP is above 40%, your damage will increase by 18%.
11. PP restored while attacking increases by 40%, innate PP recovery is increased by 20%, power increase of 15%.
12. When HP is above 30%, damage increase.
13. Grim Barrage PP consumption decrease.[/SPOILER-BOX]

Flaoc
Oct 9, 2015, 10:35 PM
Translated(HORRIBLY) the descriptions for whatever potentials actually had a description. There were still like 2 more without descriptions, so have hope. ;w;

[SPOILER-BOX]1. Photon Blast power increase.
2. +20% damage dealt to enemies that are in the air.
3. Ignite Parry power increase.
4. Sphere Eraser power increase.
5. Sphere Eraser PP consumption decrease.
6. After a successful chain finish and based on chain count, recast time is reduced. (Chain Finish Bonus, basically)
7. Increase damage at close range by 30%.
8. When attacking Darker Aberrations, damage increases by 25%.
9. Damage increase when attacking non-dragonkin.
10. When your HP is above 70% and PP is above 40%, your damage will increase by 18%.
11. PP restored while attacking increases by 40%, innate PP recovery is increased by 20%, power increase of 15%.
12. When HP is above 30%, damage increase.[/SPOILER-BOX]

so there really is still hope then.. dont want to have cleared xq a bunch for no reason. however potential 11 seems pretty darn strong

wefwq
Oct 9, 2015, 10:44 PM
This one are pretty good, or not.
The PP requirement seems to be slightly too high.

Flaoc
Oct 9, 2015, 10:46 PM
This one are pretty good, or not.
The PP requirement seems to be slightly too high.

pretty much a slave with percentage and requires hp as well.. still limited like the actual slave weps due to pot will not always ben active due to pp issues even if u never get hit ever period.

final_attack
Oct 9, 2015, 10:48 PM
That #7 ....... if it's from New ☆13 Tmg ..... I'll take it o-o

I'll just hope the grind isn't too long.

wefwq
Oct 9, 2015, 10:50 PM
pretty much a slave with percentage and requires hp as well.. still limited like the actual slave weps due to pot will not always ben active due to pp issues even if u never get hit ever period.
It was shit anyway, since the usage and activation was too limited.
Maybe the 30% HP latent will save the day, inb4 it's latent for FI weapon.

Bellion
Oct 9, 2015, 10:53 PM
Funny you say that, because apparently the above 30% HP latent is linked to God Hand. I should probably edit in what seems to be the weapons tied to each. . _.

Xaelouse
Oct 9, 2015, 10:54 PM
Some of the stronger potentials may be on the falz weapons without a second/third potential
And some may be on the new nox weapons and 13* twin daggers. We could make a deduction by next week's update.
#8 really stands out the most though.

Flaoc
Oct 9, 2015, 10:58 PM
Funny you say that, because apparently the above 30% HP latent is linked to God Hand. I should probably edit in what seems to be the weapons tied to each. . _.

please do

Maenara
Oct 10, 2015, 12:04 AM

How would you know this? There's no place in the data, even for currently-implemented weapons and potentials, that shows links between weapons and their potentials because it's all server-sided.

Bellion
Oct 10, 2015, 12:48 AM
I do not know. It's speculation based on the potential names, weapons, their descriptions, and the high chance of even more legacy weapons + photon boosters.

.Jack
Oct 10, 2015, 12:48 AM
Any info for vita file size? Currently only have around 1-2gigs left on the 16g so I know I'll be needing to buy a 32g card not far from now. :/

LonelyGaruga
Oct 10, 2015, 01:09 AM
I do not know. It's speculation based on the potential names

pls share

TaigaUC
Oct 10, 2015, 02:32 AM
Let's say for a moment that it's God Hand's new latent.
Limit Break reduces HP to 25%, right?
If the latent gives something like +10 to +20% damage for 30%+ health...
I suppose that'd make God hand useful for non-Fighter mains? But not great for Limit Break.

Maenara
Oct 10, 2015, 03:03 AM
Let's say for a moment that it's God Hand's new latent.
Limit Break reduces HP to 25%, right?
If the latent gives something like +10 to +20% damage for 30%+ health...
I suppose that'd make God hand useful for non-Fighter mains? But not great for Limit Break.

Limit Break doesn't cancel Perfect Keeper, so I assume it wouldn't cancel this latent. But who knows.

TaigaUC
Oct 10, 2015, 03:49 AM
Really? Didn't know that.
There are so many weird little things like that in PSO2.

final_attack
Oct 10, 2015, 04:16 AM
Any info for vita file size? Currently only have around 1-2gigs left on the 16g so I know I'll be needing to buy a 32g card not far from now. :/

Based on this tweet (https://twitter.com/tennis7774316/status/652467880307494912/photo/1) ....... next patch is around 7.2 GB ~ 7.3 GB, I think o-o with final size being 11 GB o-o

KazukiQZ
Oct 10, 2015, 05:05 AM
^Tell me that's only for Vita.....Please! =w=;;

I'm on mobile wifi usage, so it has monthly quota, gg rip me D:

final_attack
Oct 10, 2015, 05:09 AM

I was quoting Jack o-o So, yeah, only for Vita. Dunno about PC version o-o

arkeido
Oct 10, 2015, 05:17 AM

Vita only, they "rebuilt" everything from 1.00 to 3.31, thus 7 gig size.

http://pso2.jp/vita/players/news/?id=7074

KazukiQZ
Oct 10, 2015, 06:09 AM
^So no news yet on PC version? owo

Thanks for the replies.

arkeido
Oct 10, 2015, 06:24 AM
^So no news yet on PC version? owo

Thanks for the replies.

PC: around 356 MB if prepatched, 1.9GB if not prepatched.
http://pso2.jp/players/news/?id=7081

Rakurai
Oct 10, 2015, 06:37 AM
Latent number 11 seems appropriately powerful for the Osteria weapons.

It's the only latent that would make me go through the trouble of getting one, honestly.

Shadowth117
Oct 10, 2015, 06:41 AM
I do not know. It's speculation based on the potential names, weapons, their descriptions, and the high chance of even more legacy weapons + photon boosters.

I gotta side with Garuga; I'd like to know the names as well. I don't suppose you have a source of any kind to post?

KazukiQZ
Oct 10, 2015, 06:45 AM
@arkeido
Not that bad then. Thanks =w=)b

Z-0
Oct 10, 2015, 07:29 AM
I gotta side with Garuga; I'd like to know the names as well. I don't suppose you have a source of any kind to post?
http://www.pso2-uploader.info/uploda/src/up169435.png

Bellion
Oct 10, 2015, 08:15 AM
Fell asleep before I got around to posting them. But yeah, got some of the stuff from that link above. Exact same text as the first part if you want to try translating it yourself.
[SPOILER-BOX]幻精共鳴 Lv.3       フォトンブラストの威力が上昇する
絶対追刃 Lv.3       空中にいるエネミーに与えるダメージが20%上昇する。
喚火反刃 Lv.3       イグナイトパリングの威力を上昇させる。
天輪滅砲 Lv.3       スフィアイレイザーの威力を上昇させる。
廻天輪滅砲 Lv.3     スフィアイレイザーのPP消費量を減少させる。
廻転翔踏 Lv.3       グリムバラージュのPP消費量を減少させる。
連鎖填弾 Lv.3       チェインフィニッシュの成功時、チェイン数に応じリキャストを軽減する。
絶対破砕圏 Lv.3     近距離での攻撃時に威力が30%上昇する。
滅壊の光刃 Lv.3     世壊種(DA)に与えるダメージが25%上昇する。
龍の威光 Lv.3       龍族以外に与えるダメージが上昇する。
心気一意の閃光 Lv.3  HPが70%以上かつPPが40%以上のとき威力が18%上昇する。
清明なる加護 Lv.3    攻撃時のPP回復量を40% PP自動回復量を20% 威力を15%上昇させる。
勇勢疾走 Lv.3       HPが30%以上のときエネミーに与えるダメージが増加する。

説明文なしの新潜在
連刃蛇咬
閃く瞬刃 [/SPOILER-BOX]

The second part is the speculation of weaponry.

Cyber Meteor
Oct 10, 2015, 10:35 AM
The Austere weapons description says : "his power is meant to help the weak", so which one of those potentials would suit that?:-P

Bellion
Oct 10, 2015, 01:46 PM
You left out the "and defeat evil" part that connects it. _(:3

Maenara
Oct 10, 2015, 01:51 PM
You left out the "and defeat evil" part that connects it. _(:3

The issue with that is that is that Austere weapons require hundreds of stones from every single place Darker Aberrations even appear, so that would be a pretty shitty deal.

Kondibon
Oct 10, 2015, 01:57 PM
Yaknow, it's entirely possible for them to have two latents. The PB boosting one would fit as well for the same reason the Ares weapons boosting your damage based on your PB gaugue makes sense.
EDIT: Not that anyone other than myself would care about that.

ZerotakerZX
Oct 10, 2015, 02:03 PM
Yaknow, it's entirely possible for them to have two latents. The PB boosting one would fit as well for the same reason the Ares weapons boosting your damage based on your PB gaugue makes sense.
EDIT: Not that anyone other than myself would care about that.

It's called phantsmal blessing for a reason. You have a phantasm and it blesses you for your full PB gauge.

Kondibon
Oct 10, 2015, 02:05 PM
It's called phantsmal blessing for a reason. You have a phantasm and it blesses you for your full PB gauge.I'm not sure I understand what you're saying here. Are you agreeing with me or...?

ZerotakerZX
Oct 10, 2015, 02:06 PM
I'm not sure I understand what you're saying here. Are you agreeing with me or...?

It's how PB gauge damage boosting should should take place and make sense plot-wise.

Maenara
Oct 10, 2015, 02:10 PM
It's how PB gauge damage boosting should should take place and make sense plot-wise.

Phantasmal Blessing is on Ares weapons because Ares weapons are fragments of Anga Fundarge, which is, itself, a heavily corrupted Photon Blast. The weapons become more powerful as your Photon Blast gauge fills precisely because they are fragments of a Photon Blast.

Unnamed Player
Oct 10, 2015, 04:12 PM
The Austere weapons should also have their own exclusive PAs. You know, something like this:
[SPOILER-BOX]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2q7Xdzu7c0Y].[/url][/SPOILER-BOX][SPOILER-BOX][url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fSCAQtFShH4[/SPOILER-BOX]
I hate how "more dmg" is the only thing they seem to care about when they design new weapons. v.v

LonelyGaruga
Oct 10, 2015, 05:14 PM
Limit Break doesn't cancel Perfect Keeper, so I assume it wouldn't cancel this latent. But who knows.

Checking swiki, the explanation is that, if something refers to your maximum HP, it will take into account Limit Break's adjusted value. So this potential would work with Limit Break.

[SPOILER-BOX]幻精共鳴 Lv.3       フォトンブラストの威力が上昇する
絶対追刃 Lv.3       空中にいるエネミーに与えるダメージが20%上昇する。
喚火反刃 Lv.3       イグナイトパリングの威力を上昇させる。
天輪滅砲 Lv.3       スフィアイレイザーの威力を上昇させる。
廻天輪滅砲 Lv.3     スフィアイレイザーのPP消費量を減少させる。
廻転翔踏 Lv.3       グリムバラージュのPP消費量を減少させる。
連鎖填弾 Lv.3       チェインフィニッシュの成功時、チェイン数に応じリキャストを軽減する。
絶対破砕圏 Lv.3     近距離での攻撃時に威力が30%上昇する。
滅壊の光刃 Lv.3     世壊種(DA)に与えるダメージが25%上昇する。
龍の威光 Lv.3       龍族以外に与えるダメージが上昇する。
心気一意の閃光 Lv.3  HPが70%以上かつPPが40%以上のとき威力が18%上昇する。
清明なる加護 Lv.3    攻撃時のPP回復量を40% PP自動回復量を20% 威力を15%上昇させる。
勇勢疾走 Lv.3       HPが30%以上のときエネミーに与えるダメージが増加する。

説明文なしの新潜在
連刃蛇咬
閃く瞬刃 [/SPOILER-BOX]

Here's my terrible attempts at translating the names. These are mostly literal translations.

[SPOILER-BOX]Phantasmal Resonance
Absolute Edge (this one's on Cirno! It's been there for a long time actually)
Uh..."Screaming Fire Anti-Blade" (I have no idea how to put this more elegantly)
Heavenly Destruction Gun
Revolving Destruction Gun
Rotating Flying Step
Chain Loading Bullet
Absolute Crushing Range
Uh..."Light Blade of Corruption Destruction"? (some resemblance to Nemesis potential name)
Dragon of Majesty (or Majesty of Dragons I guess?)
Flash of Unique Feeling (similar naming convention to Magical Piece's Photon Booster potential)
Pure Life Blessing
Courageous Sprint
Uh..."Connected Blade Snake Fang"
Twinkling Blade[/SPOILER-BOX]

Honestly, Austere series sounds like it's gonna have the anti-darker abberation potential to me.

Maenara
Oct 10, 2015, 05:21 PM
Connected Blade Snake Fang sounds like Serpent Grigoros potential. It's literally a snake motif.

Bellion
Oct 10, 2015, 05:28 PM
I'd translate the damage to everything non-dragonkin as Dragon's Influence.
There's speculation that this potential is going to be on the Lind series just because of Lindblum's mention of a dragon boat and they're probably derived from Lindwurm.

LonelyGaruga
Oct 10, 2015, 06:48 PM
Connected Blade Snake Fang sounds like Serpent Grigoros potential. It's literally a snake motif.

Might as well translate the weapon matches from the image Z-0 linked. I was editing it into the post but I had to afk for about an hour.

Berdysh > 閃く瞬刃 (Unknown effect)
Serpent Grigoros > 連刃蛇咬 (Unknown effect)
Saika Hyouri > 絶対追刃 (20% damage boost to aerial enemies)
God Hand > 勇勢疾走 (when HP > 30%, damage done to enemies is increased)
Celesta Laser > 連鎖填弾 (Chain Finish Bonus potential)
Adys Bunker > 絶対破砕圏 (30% close range damage bonus)
Shooting Drive > Eraser (as in Sphere Eraser)
Divine Raikou > 清明なる加護 (40% PPAR, 20% PPR, 15% more damage)
Edel Arrow > 心気一意の閃光 (when HP > 70% and PP > 40%, damage is increased by 18%)
Lindblum > 龍の威光 (damage is increased when attacking non-dragons)

Not translating the lower stuff because lazy. I can't imagine most of these actually being accurate though. Celesta Laser reducing Chain Trigger cooldown? Really? I would call Serpent, Adys, and Lind-series as being almost definite, and maybe on Berdysh and Edel Arrow. I don't think that any non-DF weapons are going to be Photon Booster potentials though.

Oh wait, Sange Yasha did. Never mind.

toragyo
Oct 10, 2015, 08:04 PM
Might as well translate the weapon matches from the image Z-0 linked. I was editing it into the post but I had to afk for about an hour.

Berdysh > 閃く瞬刃 (Unknown effect)
Serpent Grigoros > 連刃蛇咬 (Unknown effect)
Saika Hyouri > 絶対追刃 (20% damage boost to aerial enemies)
God Hand > 勇勢疾走 (when HP > 30%, damage done to enemies is increased)
Celesta Laser > 連鎖填弾 (Chain Finish Bonus potential)
Adys Bunker > 絶対破砕圏 (30% close range damage bonus)
Shooting Drive > Eraser (as in Sphere Eraser)
Divine Raikou > 清明なる加護 (40% PPAR, 20% PPR, 15% more damage)
Edel Arrow > 心気一意の閃光 (when HP > 70% and PP > 40%, damage is increased by 18%)
Lindblum > 龍の威光 (damage is increased when attacking non-dragons)

Not translating the lower stuff because lazy. I can't imagine most of these actually being accurate though. Celesta Laser reducing Chain Trigger cooldown? Really? I would call Serpent, Adys, and Lind-series as being almost definite, and maybe on Berdysh and Edel Arrow. I don't think that any non-DF weapons are going to be Photon Booster potentials though.

Oh wait, Sange Yasha did. Never mind.

The lower text is explaining why for a couple of them. They put the Chain related potential on Celesta Laser because other Gunslashes have Chain related potentials before (連鎖終幕 on Swiki).

LonelyGaruga
Oct 10, 2015, 08:22 PM
I don't like that logic. The only GS with Chain related potentials are part of the Tunnels themed set, which have the same potentials across all the weapons (WL/DS/GS). It doesn't seem likely that that potential is a Photon Booster potential either. It could be coming with the Nox AR or something.