PDA

View Full Version : PC Annoying 630 Error.

Nyia Ulliel
Oct 8, 2015, 12:27 PM
Okay. Let me dispel Everything first and foremost.

Yes, I know that a 630 Error is due to internet..
Yes, I resetted my router multiple times.
Yes, I Troubleshot for any lost files/Missing/Old with the Tweaker.
Yes, I Checked for updates.. It found 71 and installed them.
No, I am not wireless, I am wired.
No, I don't want to re-install.. that would take the entire day.
This is my Internet WHILE ON PSO2 AND WATCHING A STREAM. Did not 630 when I probably should've if I had bad internet. : Nevermind. I can't post links until I have 10post. Ping: 11Ms. Download:32.68mb/s Upload:10.99Mb/s
Im in canada, not the US.
The problem started Surfacing a couple of days before the halloween Extended maintenance. It was 100% fine before.

Yes.. I know im being rude a bit but this is to dispel any like. "Its your internet" Because it clearly isn't.. I even checked all of the things as in.. Well the registry of PSO2. with the "Check for updates " "Check for old/Missing files"
the only missing file that was.. 'missing' is the Censor file.

Regardless... Thank you for reading.. hopefully we can sort this out..

sakare
Oct 8, 2015, 01:07 PM
What AntiVirus do u have, a friend of mine had it too, it was the AntiVirus !?

Nyia Ulliel
Oct 8, 2015, 01:10 PM
I have Malwarebytes Premium. Thats my Antivirus.

Anduril
Oct 8, 2015, 07:34 PM
I have Malwarebytes Premium. Thats my Antivirus.
Do you have the game and the tweaker whitelisted in it? If not, it is possible that a recent definition update is killing Gameguard and then disconnecting you.

Nyia Ulliel
Oct 8, 2015, 09:15 PM
Do you have the game and the tweaker whitelisted in it? If not, it is possible that a recent definition update is killing Gameguard and then disconnecting you.
A... Recent Definition update ? Last I remember.. My Malwarebytes never updated. If My problems persist after this.. reinstallation.. I'll do it.. but apparently.. my tweaker keeps timing out on the Sega servers. Which ruins My patching of 9k files. And I gotta close the Tweaker and redo 'em. After the first 9k finished.. and reoppened it, I checked for files again... 9k files were still needed for update.. *sighs*
Sooo.. yea... Im pissed I've been at it for... 7-8-9 hours ? I lost track... Eugh...

KroDragon
Oct 8, 2015, 10:46 PM
Well first off, Malwarebytes Premium is not Antivirus, it is Antimalware (as the name intends.)

Second, the connection issue is surprisingly a common problem and it happens a lot, and I mean A LOT. Some days it'll just work, some days 630's just pop up. The only "fix" to this is to restart your computer.

Not sure if it'll help, but you can also try defragging your hard drive.

Nyia Ulliel
Oct 9, 2015, 10:45 AM
Well first off, Malwarebytes Premium is not Antivirus, it is Antimalware (as the name intends.)

Second, the connection issue is surprisingly a common problem and it happens a lot, and I mean A LOT. Some days it'll just work, some days 630's just pop up. The only "fix" to this is to restart your computer.

Not sure if it'll help, but you can also try defragging your hard drive.
Sooo.. I guess once I 630.. I just restart my comp and I should be fine for the rest of the day ? or... ? what ?
Defragged my comp.. didn't help.

UPDATE: I reinstalled yesterday felt like all of my time was wasted . -. still getting the problem.

KroDragon
Oct 9, 2015, 02:05 PM
Sooo.. I guess once I 630.. I just restart my comp and I should be fine for the rest of the day ? or... ? what ?
Defragged my comp.. didn't help.

UPDATE: I reinstalled yesterday felt like all of my time was wasted . -. still getting the problem.

The only other thing I can think of is that it's probably a Proxy issue, I am not certain how to fix Proxy issues. I would suggest asking around if it's a Proxy issue or looking through old threads about it.

Nyia Ulliel
Oct 9, 2015, 02:59 PM
I.. wasn,t using a proxy whatsoever though xD; I just started using the Public proxy and... so far so good ? But.. Yea.. still Online soooo yea.

KroDragon
Oct 9, 2015, 03:43 PM
If you were playing through AIDA's Tweaker, it updates with an automatic proxy. See if you can figure issues from there, but if the games working already then there's no reason to fix what ain't broke.

Nyia Ulliel
Oct 9, 2015, 04:31 PM
Right... But yes. So far, Its been.. what.. 3 hours ? No 630 and Im using the public proxy. Sooooo... Like.. If anything I was right that it wasn,t my internet.. But.. that'd mean the Tweaker has something wrong with my internet.. The.. original 'Proxy' that is.. Like.. the built in one in the tweaker from the start.

Buuut crossing fingers this actually fixed things.

Nyia Ulliel
Oct 10, 2015, 11:01 AM
Alright ! Soooo Update on the third day.

The problem is still recuring. Intermitently after the 2 hour to 4 hour mark.
Seems like using the Public proxy put a bandage on the problem, but its still reccuring and very much less annoying.
It -does- seem like my internet isn't the problem.. and something is most likely wrong with either the tweaker itself, or its on Sega's side which... I can't fix at all whatsoever.. *sighs*

Aeris
Oct 11, 2015, 01:55 AM
Have you like tried other games online other than PSO2, also anybody on your network as well such as wireless devices or other people connected to your modem/router like downloading or streaming data, make sure you have no other things running like torrents/streams/downloads when playing PSO2, also make sure you have no viruses and such on your PC since some of them do tend to your internet without you knowing. Give your router/modem a reset, they usually have a button in a hole you can press to reset them to reboot them back up, might fix your issue.

Do some speed tests at speedtest.net and ping tests at pingtest.net to see how stable your net is, if its getting random top speeds or high ping then your net is unstable without you knowing or router/modem is going bad, how old are the modem/router, usually after a number of years they tend to act up. Had a DSL modem go bad after 3 1/2 years of usage until it needed replacing.

Another last resort to do is call up your ISP provider to get someone to go to your house to do tests on your DSL/Cable/Fiber modem to see if it has issues, but yeah got to get technical to find out whats causing you to get disconnected on PSO2 often.

Nyia Ulliel
Oct 11, 2015, 09:54 AM
Seems like you didn't read the original post 100%.
I did, do some speed test. WHILE playing PSO2 and watching a stream. My internet can 100% Take both. Most of the time, Im alone when I play PSO2. I never did some pingtest however, Is there a specific server I should do a ping test or.. ?

Anduril
Oct 11, 2015, 12:13 PM
I didn't see this anywhere in your posts, but have you tried flushing your DNS? I know that that can sometimes help with connection issues.

Nyia Ulliel
Oct 11, 2015, 12:34 PM
I actually did xD Multiple times. And really ? I listed my Speed test in text because I can't link things just yet x .x;

Anduril
Oct 11, 2015, 01:34 PM
I actually did xD Multiple times. And really ? I listed my Speed test in text because I can't link things just yet x .x;
If you have flushed your DNS, try changing your DNS (http://www.howtogeek.com/164981/how-to-switch-to-opendns-or-google-dns-to-speed-up-web-browsing/); last year, I was having connection issues to certain servers and websites due to my ISP's DNS server, so I temporarily used Google's DNS until they were resolved on my ISP's end.