PDA

View Full Version : OTP Help

Kusurian
Oct 11, 2015, 10:03 PM
I'm stuck on the step of where I need to enter the Coupon Code from the PSO2 One-Time Coupon page into the app on my phone. I enter it correctly but end up with Error 143. About an hour ago it was giving me Error 500 which happens to be some sort of system error. Any clue on what to do there guys?

Edit: Error 143, (Basically Stating That It Cannot Verify the Provided Coupon Code)
Error 500 (System Error, That's Literally All That is Said)

Kusurian
Oct 12, 2015, 04:33 PM
Please, could someone help?

Asuka~
Oct 12, 2015, 04:37 PM
Uhhh... I'm not so sure but don't try to login like 6 times. Try later or something maybe.

Spiral
Oct 12, 2015, 04:59 PM
Did some basic searches but couldn't come up with much.
Assuming have tried multiple times.

Is your phone up to date/could you try on another device?
Apparently someone's worked after updating their iOS past 7.0.

Also in case tablet and not in fact phone, app has not been functional in the past. (No idea with new version though)

Take with grain of salt, wild mass guessing from bare translations but may or may not help.

spincast
Oct 13, 2015, 02:40 PM
Had a somewhat similar issue with otp a while back, not sure if it will help with your issue tho:
my issue was that i changed phones for a bit and hence IMEIs (both android 4.1) since my phone drowned in rain.-
i couldnt get the darn otp to work even tho it installed with no issues on 2nd phone, pso2 would give me the incorrect code error, and eventually i did the code wrong 6 times.- thirdnetworks had to unblock my acc 2 times and then i did the following:
1)uninstalled otp app
2)reboot phone
3)re-install otp app
4)reboot phone (yes i was treating my phone as a freakin windows 98 pc)

and heres the tricky part, the time/date: do you remember the time/date on your phone the very first time ya installed the app?, in my case my phones time was an hour or so ahead than my actual time, had to put the time on my phone around that same range again and then, bam could log back in., sooo freakin scared of correcting my time settings on my phone now lol.-

Kusurian
Oct 15, 2015, 11:38 AM
I've tried everything mentioned here... Oh well, unless a solution comes up I won't have OTP Storage. It's not a big deal.

Edit:
My phone is a Samsung Galaxy S3 (Rooted, CyanogenMod 12, Sprint Model). Just figured I would mention that.

sofiery
Nov 7, 2015, 02:44 PM
I've tried everything mentioned here... Oh well, unless a solution comes up I won't have OTP Storage. It's not a big deal.

Edit:
My phone is a Samsung Galaxy S3 (Rooted, CyanogenMod 12, Sprint Model). Just figured I would mention that.

Hi, did you figure this out?

Having the same problem, I'm using blue stacks.