PDA

View Full Version : I think something is wrong with my game (NP1015)

[Ayumi]
Oct 14, 2015, 04:12 AM
I didn't know about the extended maintenance, but I did update the game and tried to go on.
The thing is, the moment the PSO2 window comes up, it gives the NP1015 error and then closes.
I never seen this happen during maintenance as I would at least get to the ship select screen.
Even then, I don't have anything to mess with GG so I don't get why it gets the NP1015 the moment the window pops up and then it just closes.

What's wrong with it?
I checked for missing/deleted/empty files, I told it to fix GG, and I even told it to fix PSO2 exe.
So I'm not sure what other options to try.

Aquayoshi
Oct 14, 2015, 04:16 AM
I'm getting this too, it's never happened to me before... Anyone know what's up?

Nyansan
Oct 14, 2015, 04:18 AM
If you are using Tweaker and/or English patch, the latest update has caused these to be incompatible with the current update. You will have to wait for a fix.
Also, PSA: Game is still down, ETA is expected to be by 7pm JST / 6am EST

arkeido
Oct 14, 2015, 04:19 AM
Looks like most (if not all) PSO2 tweaker user got this problem.

Try original launcher temporarily ?

[Ayumi]
Oct 14, 2015, 04:21 AM
If you are using Tweaker and/or English patch, the latest update has caused these to be incompatible with the current update. You will have to wait for a fix.
Also, PSA: Game is still down, ETA is expected to be by 7pm JST / 6am EST

If I ever use patches, I never do until the day after a maintenance. So I know it's not patches as the game is completely free of them.

I know the game is down, but I want it to at least run. It's not running.
A server being down should not close my PSO2 window.

Edit/Update: I tried opening the game with pso2launcher itself and the game works perfectly.
Looks like tweaker is the culprit here.

Nyansan
Oct 14, 2015, 04:25 AM
;3297543']If I ever use patches, I never do until the day after a maintenance. So I know it's not patches as the game is completely free of them.

I know the game is down, but I want it to at least run. It's not running.
A server being down should not close my PSO2 window.

Edit/Update: I tried opening the game with pso2launcher itself and the game works perfectly.
Looks like tweaker is the culprit here.

I should have clarified that tweaker auto-downloads item translation files, which is what is incompatible with the current update ^^;

KazukiQZ
Oct 14, 2015, 04:26 AM
Try this:
http://pastebin.com/0rFWssma

I can get in to the login screen (but of course the server's still down).

That error is due the Item patch are not compatible with the game's version yet. Gotta wait for AIDA to fix that.

[Ayumi]
Oct 14, 2015, 04:29 AM
I should have clarified that tweaker auto-downloads item translation files, which is what is incompatible with the current update ^^;

Try this:
http://pastebin.com/0rFWssma

I can get in to the login screen (but of course the server's still down).

That error is due the Item patch are not compatible with the game's version yet. Gotta wait for AIDA to fix that.

I went back on tweaker and turned off the item patch.
Told the game to run and it NP1015 once again. So the problem isn't the item patch it seems.

landman
Oct 14, 2015, 04:30 AM
Using Tweaker, having english patch, having story patch, having item translation, no problems reaching the server screen.

Nyansan
Oct 14, 2015, 04:33 AM
;3297547']I went back on tweaker and turned off the item patch.
Told the game to run and it NP1015 once again. So the problem isn't the item patch it seems.
Turning off item patch doesn't remove the respective dlls, which iirc is what is causing error 1015. I can run the game with tweaker, provided that before I click the "run pso2" button I delete the 3 necessary files associated with item translation.

Using Tweaker, having english patch, having story patch, having item translation, no problems reaching the server screen.
Must have been ninja updated while extended maint.

cheeto
Oct 14, 2015, 04:35 AM
I am using tweaker currently, and have the english patch installed, and the game opens and I can get to the server offline log in screen, iirc NP1015 is a game gaurd error? might be wrong.

KLMS1
Oct 14, 2015, 04:39 AM
From the error-list thread:

NP1015 - Invalid checksum

This is usually caused by an out-of-date item patch. If you're getting this during maintenance, it *should* be fixed by the time the servers come back up.

IndignationSWF
Oct 14, 2015, 04:40 AM
I'm getting the same problem whenever I try loading it up. It does seem to be an item patch issue so hopefully it gets patched soon.

Maenara
Oct 14, 2015, 04:48 AM

Same.

wefwq
Oct 14, 2015, 04:57 AM
I think it's the proxy file that causing the error.

Zorua
Oct 14, 2015, 05:51 AM
I only got the error when one of the ghosts in the shopping area crashed my game. :c

[Ayumi]
Oct 14, 2015, 05:57 AM
Game ran fine for some reason now with tweaker.
Got my login stamp so now it's safe for bed for me.

Will worry about item patch and whichever else when I get up in 3 hours.

IndignationSWF
Oct 14, 2015, 06:05 AM
Still getting the same issue on my end. :\

Shadowstarkirby
Oct 14, 2015, 06:12 AM
It seems to be a proxy issue.

Click the Orb in tweaker > Other Tasks > Revert PSO2Proxy Settings to JP. Should work then.

IndignationSWF
Oct 14, 2015, 06:18 AM
It seems to be a proxy issue.

Click the Orb in tweaker > Other Tasks > Revert PSO2Proxy Settings to JP. Should work then.

Thanks for the tip, I got through.