Oct 14, 2015, 09:00 AM
Sweet. She was boring without it.

Cyber Meteor
Oct 14, 2015, 09:03 AM
(Currently downloading the update) Really? Oh my... Finally!!!!:bday:
EDIT : indeed it's back!!

Hysteria1987
Oct 14, 2015, 11:15 PM
So what's this attack look like- some kind of 'curse' it inflicts on you, and then you die some time later? I went through a good six or seven Zigmordes with my team earlier on today, and none of them seemed to pull anything especially funny. We gave at least some of them a fighting chance :P

Renvalt
Oct 15, 2015, 04:38 AM
So what's this attack look like- some kind of 'curse' it inflicts on you, and then you die some time later? I went through a good six or seven Zigmordes with my team earlier on today, and none of them seemed to pull anything especially funny. We gave at least some of them a fighting chance :P

She does an attack which drags you in, kinda like Elder's buttstomp. After a while, she'll go snickety-snack with her scythe, and if you're hit by it, you're placed under a curse. You'll have a blue orb over your head to denote this - if it turns purple, it'll eventually one shot you (and it can't be blocked or invuln abused).

To break the curse, simply break her abdomenn (or 'spank her on the butt' if you will, until the orb there goes away).

Rakurai
Oct 15, 2015, 04:41 AM
I still find it hilarious that the boss was somehow breaking the servers with the move before.

KLMS1
Oct 15, 2015, 07:19 AM
I still find it hilarious that the boss was somehow breaking the servers with the move before.

spidertits2stronk4clusters