PDA

View Full Version : PSO2 alert suggestion

RetardedNinja
Oct 18, 2015, 05:05 PM
Hi, I am fairly new to Pso2 and so far its been really fun. I also really like pso2 alert, it helps a lot.
But i wanted to make a suggestion for pso2 alert. I think that having an alert 1 hour early is too long. Usually im working on the computer and i get an alert an hour early and I'm like "cool" but then i keep working, and i forget that an eq happened and i end up missing it.

So i was wondering if a feature can be added so that it shows an alert 1 hour early and then 5 or 10 min before... or at least an option to turn on that feature..

TheszNuts
Oct 18, 2015, 07:02 PM
Iirc the alert is in simple terms a redirect of PSO2ES's alerts, so by that rule anything but the 1 hour and maybe the 15 minute mark may not be possible without added work.

RetardedNinja
Oct 18, 2015, 09:22 PM
Hmm but even if its only a redirection of the message, can't they just replicate the message, but just 15 min before its due?

Nitro Vordex
Oct 18, 2015, 09:44 PM
You could just set an alarm for yourself once you see it.

ArcaneTechs
Oct 18, 2015, 09:47 PM
set a clock or phone alarm or keep track of the time, i dont think anyones going to go out of their way to do this since really 15min/1hr should be good enough

Icis
Oct 18, 2015, 10:12 PM
Last time I tried it, the PSO2 alert thing still only works for Ship 2, right?

RetardedNinja
Oct 19, 2015, 01:19 AM
Oh I see. Well it was just a small suggestion. I guess not a lot of people have the same problem as me. Thanks for replying!