PDA

View Full Version : PSO2 Windows 10 Wireless Xbox One Controller Right Trigger Stuck

Ryo
Oct 29, 2015, 12:47 AM
Hey y'all,

I picked up the Xbox One Wireless Adapter for Windows the other day, and I noticed in PSO2, the right trigger sticks.

Unfortunately, the same fix posted here for tethering with a micro USB cable doesn't work. Anybody got any ideas on how we can cobble together a fix for this one?

JoycieC
Oct 29, 2015, 10:24 AM
Am I correct in assuming that Microsoft still treat both triggers on their XB1 controller as one single axis, just as the 360 controller did instead of treating it as two axis' which would be the correct way in doing it?

If so then you might get away with balancing the axis so that it's in a neutral position (check USB game controller options on Windows) and then firing each trigger individually.

I've had to do that on more than one type of controller in the past.

pisza
Nov 11, 2015, 11:01 PM
Same issue here

Can't use the same resolve on micro USB function

Yamishi
Dec 25, 2015, 11:55 PM
In the past, I resolved this issue by forcing the controller to use an older version of the driver.

I just picked up a Chatpad to use with my PC, and it requires the newest driver, which means I have the same problem. Wondering if anyone has encountered a solution. :(

zegun~kun
Dec 27, 2015, 12:02 AM
so far i can only use Xbox One's controller to play PSO2 if i connect it through USB, the PC will read it as X360 controller and won't have a Z rotation innit -- just good old X Y Rotation & Z Axis
the solution came from here (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3281862&postcount=1)
since i'm running a Windows 10, i just skipped the process to where i just have to go to 'Printers & Devices' because Windows 10 already have all the necessary drivers built-in

different story when i connect it wirelessly, it reads as XBOX One Controller under wireless adapter and has Z Rotation aside X Y Rotation & Z Axis.