PDA

View Full Version : Dengeki PlayStation Scans (Vol. 601)

Manta Oyamada
Oct 29, 2015, 10:58 PM
http://i4.minus.com/iQlCxiIxbn3KE.jpg

http://i4.minus.com/ibwaRXwJkh9l3Q.jpg

Rakurai
Oct 29, 2015, 11:17 PM
I'm confused. Are those new PA customizations, or are they just going over the existing ones for some reason?

Also, I hope they have the sense to make Falz bosses spawn in the latest incarnation of the Burning Rangers EQ.

Lyrise
Oct 30, 2015, 12:04 AM
Nope. It's just a primer for the newer players that have been happening for the last few issues. IT's the same reason why I haven't been posting new scans or cut some pages out - it's all information that the forumgoers here would already know.

TaigaUC
Oct 30, 2015, 12:17 AM
Ugh. This reminds me of that asshole in T&T4 who just used nothing but Twister Fall 0 on the toy houses, non-stop, all the time.
Of course, thanks to them, we never managed to hit the correct weak face.

Simple color makeup and full body tights white, black, metal, red, blue. Might be interesting.
I need that cat on my head right now.

Azure Falcon
Oct 30, 2015, 01:03 PM
Ugh. This reminds me of that asshole in T&T4 who just used nothing but Twister Fall 0 on the toy houses, non-stop, all the time.
Of course, thanks to them, we never managed to hit the correct weak face.

Does it really matter? It's an MPA, you're never going to stop all 12 people from spamming wide area shit and stand around waiting to hit the correct spot instead, at least Twister Fall hits all 3 weak spots at the same time when they do pop out. Much better than people who insist on juggling every enemy high into the air so only they can actually hit it.

TaigaUC
Oct 30, 2015, 04:52 PM
He wasn't aiming for the weak spots though. He always aimed for the top/upper-right corner.
And he was often doing it alone (ie. separate from everyone else). That's why it stood out and I kept noticing.
I never saw him get a successful hit.

It came across as lazy to me that he was always only using the single PA by himself, on houses.
Couple that with always failing the weak spots = felt like intentionally wasting everyone's time.
I'm sure there are people out there who are intentionally trolling by hitting the wrong spots.

And I don't see the point of comparing to people juggling sky-high.
They're both bad because they both waste everyone's time = asshole behavior.
I personally don't do those things.

Anyway, sorry for going off-topic.