PDA

View Full Version : Frequent disconnections late october

AmanoMai
Oct 31, 2015, 11:20 AM
so I was getting these crazy dc whenever there's an EQ these past 2-3 days
even dc the moment i relog
and it's always at EQ times

I'm using tweaker & proxy so
I wonder if other people are having the same issues?
or it could just be my own connection

(i meant october)

Anduril
Oct 31, 2015, 11:23 AM
Reset you router, modem, and network card, and flush your DNS, then see if the disconnects still happen.

AmanoMai
Oct 31, 2015, 11:34 AM
Reset you router, modem, and network card, and flush your DNS, then see if the disconnects still happen.

i've done them all already
there's no changes ^^;

this barrage of unusual dc doesnt seem to be something that can be solved by just reseting my router. normally i never dc even if sometimes there're some lag.

it does seem to be my internet provider's fault but i was just wondering about other proxy user incase the proxy itself is also being overloaded

Aeris
Oct 31, 2015, 11:43 AM
i've done them all already
there's no changes ^^;

this barrage of unusual dc doesnt seem to be something that can be solved by just reseting my router. normally i never dc even if sometimes there're some lag.

it does seem to be my internet provider's fault but i was just wondering about other proxy user incase the proxy itself is also being overloaded

I've seen like 1k+ users on the pso2proxy back then and it still played just fine since its on a high upload connection with better servers, so it might be your ISP at fault.

Nitro Vordex
Oct 31, 2015, 05:43 PM
Make sure no one is sharing/leeching your connection too. If you're using wireless, don't. If you have to, make sure you're getting priority traffic.

HentaiLolicon
Oct 31, 2015, 06:08 PM
Have you pulled any ping test yet? Also route tracing?

nicky246
Nov 1, 2015, 08:52 AM
same here and i used another VPN sv and problem solved

Taurus83
Nov 1, 2015, 09:38 AM
I've seen like 1k+ users on the pso2proxy back then and it still played just fine since its on a high upload connection with better servers, so it might be your ISP at fault.

hmm these days only Progeny of the Apocalypse made me dc, do other face the same thing as me?

wefwq
Nov 1, 2015, 10:53 AM
At worst, i only getting huge hiccup to freeze up to a minute, but didn't disconnected unless my ISP shat the bed.