PDA

View Full Version : new class summoner,how do we stop it.

alagaze
Nov 1, 2015, 11:26 PM
after i seen VDO new class summoner introduce.so dissapoint.make me feel don't want to play this game anymore :-? it just look like harry potter. :no:

what do you think about it ?

and if you don't like it same me ?
how do we send feed back or something for stop it.before it come to real ? :-?

Konquer
Nov 1, 2015, 11:32 PM
well you can just ignore and not play the class?

sesiom000
Nov 1, 2015, 11:35 PM
Dont like it dont use it or simply dont play the game...Others may like it, but you seem to have a very selfish mentality to me...

light_song39
Nov 1, 2015, 11:42 PM
What's wrong with Harry Potter?

Meteor Weapon
Nov 1, 2015, 11:43 PM
Class hasnt even been released yet and people already complaining and hatin....lel.

Lvl200Mag
Nov 1, 2015, 11:43 PM
Class looks fine to me :-?

Dark Emerald EXE
Nov 1, 2015, 11:46 PM
The fact that this account was made recently and is probably the first post they've done can't help but wonder if this is a troll post to wild people up over something that's not even out yet

ZerotakerZX
Nov 1, 2015, 11:58 PM
The fact that this account was made recently and is probably the first post they've done can't help but wonder if this is a troll post to wild people up over something that's not even out yet

Like there is no old-time trolls:-?

Maninbluejumpsuit
Nov 2, 2015, 12:01 AM
what do you think about it ?

Indifferent.

and if you don't like it same me ?

Not play the class.

how do we send feed back or something for stop it come to real ? :-?

Why...?

KLMS1
Nov 2, 2015, 12:06 AM
Resistance is futile, all your base will belong to Pokemanz.

Dark Emerald EXE
Nov 2, 2015, 12:07 AM
Like there is no old-time trolls:-?

Well.... I mean it's different if its a regular and trolling :P The account was clearly made today lol

alagaze
Nov 2, 2015, 12:13 AM
Well.... I mean it's different if its a regular and trolling :P The account was clearly made today lol

becuz no one make this topic or talk about new class.that the point why i make this Thread. i play this game long enough and maybe more than you ? 5000hr+

pkemr4
Nov 2, 2015, 12:15 AM
"we"
5char

Dark Emerald EXE
Nov 2, 2015, 12:19 AM
becuz no one make this topic or talk about new class.that the point why i make this Thread. i play this game long enough and maybe more than you ? 5000hr+
But.....there is already threads about the class.....

but ok.....

wefwq
Nov 2, 2015, 12:19 AM
make me feel don't want to play this game anymore
Well goodbye then.

ArcaneTechs
Nov 2, 2015, 12:28 AM
5000 HOURS OF LOBBY AFK'ING!!!!!

stick to block 01 ya? maybe you can mingle with the retards who think PB fusing will be a thing just because they saw Matoi do it in story because if Sega puts Beast race back in, this must mean they can Photon Blast fuse now right? RIGHT?!?!?

alagaze
Nov 2, 2015, 12:29 AM
5000 HOURS OF LOBBY AFK'ING!!!!!

if +lobby AFK maybe 7000hr+

ArcaneTechs
Nov 2, 2015, 12:31 AM
if +lobby AFK maybe 7000hr+
get out

alagaze
Nov 2, 2015, 12:34 AM
get out

oh maybe you are low LV player who just like to think people play same as you ?

stand for 5000+hr LOLLOL

ArcaneTechs
Nov 2, 2015, 12:38 AM
oh maybe you are low LV player who just like to think people play same as you ?

stand for 5000+hr LOLLOL
no im not a scrub looking to complain about a class that isnt even out yet, barely teased anything at all but i want to cry to Sega to remove the class or w/e your going for which obviously won't happen

alagaze
Nov 2, 2015, 12:39 AM
no im not a scrub looking to complain about a class that isnt even out yet, barely teased anything at all but i want to cry to Sega to remove the class or w/e your going for which obviously won't happen

thank for your answer back to topic :-)

Selphea
Nov 2, 2015, 12:41 AM
Well the easiest solution is to save up a few million and either buy enough Sega Sammy shares to join their board or found your own indie game studio and make a competing game without summoners.

ArcaneTechs
Nov 2, 2015, 12:42 AM
thank for you answer back to topic :-)
no brah tell us all how you want this class to work or changed as a whole, let us know fully the idea your trying to portray to us so we can all get on the same level here with the little info about this class we all got.

go

Tunga
Nov 2, 2015, 12:44 AM
How about they let us summon some vol dragons like that wierdo boss from sanctum.

alagaze
Nov 2, 2015, 12:47 AM
no brah tell us all how you want this class to work or changed as a whole, let us know fully the idea your trying to portray to us so we can all get on the same level here with the little info about this class we all got.

go

i'm not good as that.

How about they let us summon some vol dragons like that wierdo boss from sanctum.

wow better idia,i like it morethan harry potter with the guardian spell come to PSO2 ;-)

WEED420BLAZEIT
Nov 2, 2015, 12:54 AM

mein brother, this x1000

but nope, sega hates fun

Maenara
Nov 2, 2015, 01:15 AM
The new class uses a weapon that's similar to the wands used in Harry Potter! That makes it the Harry Potter class!

Hey! I just noticed something! The swords used by Hunter are vaguely similar to the sword Cloud uses! Hunter must be the Final Fantasy class!

Oh my god, Fighter has twin daggers like Attack on Titan, that makes it the Attack on Titan class, right?

Hory shiet, I just realized! Braver uses bows! So does Hawkeye! That must make Braver the Avengers class!

Wao, no wai, rods kind of remind me of scepters! I think World of Warcraft has those! That must make Force the WoW class!

Twin Machine Guns have an attack that's inspired by The Matrix! That must make Gunner the Matrix class!

Qualia
Nov 2, 2015, 01:16 AM
omg this thread.

harry potter class hype

Yden
Nov 2, 2015, 01:17 AM
I really don't see the Harry Potter thing. The new class reminds me more of Rosalina from Smash 4.

Selphea
Nov 2, 2015, 01:26 AM
Tbh Summoner reminds me of the Bard from Aion more than anything else.

CoWorker
Nov 2, 2015, 01:41 AM
*signs the "I support summoner's release" petition*

Taurus83
Nov 2, 2015, 02:19 AM
when summoner was introduce , I was think it be like YUNA yes that YUNA from FF10 but disappointed it become harry potter.

Dreamwalk3r
Nov 2, 2015, 03:10 AM
Twin Machine Guns have an attack that's inspired by The Matrix! That must make Gunner the Matrix class!

Now that wasn't incorrect. /s

TaigaUC
Nov 2, 2015, 03:13 AM
Haha, Harry Potter.

Hitoshura
Nov 2, 2015, 03:31 AM
I have the strangest feeling that this thread was made by an actual Rappy

alagaze
Nov 2, 2015, 03:53 AM
I have the strangest feeling that this thread was made by an actual Rappy

just forget me ok ? ;-)

landman
Nov 2, 2015, 04:14 AM
Hey... everyone thought of harry potter, if instead of a guy with a thing resembling a tunic it was a loli with a star shaped wand we would have thought of CC Sakura.

You don't like it, don't play it, if Sega sees no one is using the class, they will either ignore it or improve it.

Totori
Nov 2, 2015, 04:18 AM
Nah, no Cardcaptor feel, already have that with techer. More like FF14 Scholar.

landman
Nov 2, 2015, 04:22 AM
The most interesting thing is that Summons were actually a thing in PSO Episode 3, and it used Cards lol

Maninbluejumpsuit
Nov 2, 2015, 04:40 AM
Nah, no Cardcaptor feel, already have that with techer. More like FF14 Scholar.

SCH/SMN is actually worth something without their pet, and work with their pet, like a team, or actual partners.

This class looks like the actual attacker/slave is over there --------------->
While the PC themselves just orders it around.

It's hard to explain, but with a pet class, both the player character, and the pet should feel involved. From what we see of this summoner class, the pet literally does everything for the actual character, which looks aesthetically lame (I'm not saying the player doesn't need to do input). If it was something like... you run in with a wand, beat some enemies up, and the pet supports your attack with actions of its own, I could get behind that.

From what we've seen, there's no real interactivity between the PC's existence, and the pet's existence in function. What I mean by this is; take the pet out of the trailer, and just give all of those long range attacks to the actual character. At face value, that made no difference at all.

Both the PC, and the pet need to be active/doing something. The way it was advertised, nothing justifies the player character's existence in the relationship besides waving a conductor's baton to give orders, and I feel like it shouldn't be that way.

landman
Nov 2, 2015, 05:20 AM
But isn't B&S summoner exactly like this? I think they only use buffs. And... we have subclasses.

Hitoshura
Nov 2, 2015, 05:57 AM
just forget me ok ? ;-)

No I can definitely tell you are a rappy who is somehow operating a mouse and keyboard. A fat one.

TaigaUC
Nov 2, 2015, 06:27 AM
B&S summoner is kinda like WoW warlock, but much cuter.
IIRC, you slap up dots and stuff while your pet tanks/stuns. I don't remember if you can self heal.
Easiest solo class, and the only class that I got away with writing a generic macro for.
Other characters rely more on counters and stuff, so macros don't work for them.

At the time I played B&S CN, I was able to get up to the final battle of Mushin Tower or whatever, despite my shitty ping.
I couldn't do enough DPS to beat the final phase, so I spent ages upgrading to get the best gear thinking it'd offset the lag, but it wasn't enough.
When I looked at CN player videos, they were doing a combo that was impossible for me in lag.

IIRC I wasn't able to even get past the first phase of floor 8 with my Blade Master. I think my Forcemaster and Kung Fu Master couldn't do enough DPS to get past floor 7.
Summoner could get away with slapping up some dots and then a few hard hitting attacks, whereas other classes used many rapid attacks.
Rapid attacks = global cooldown after every attack = bad lag affects delay between every attack = fatal hit to DPS.

If anyone's curious to see what the hell I'm talking about, just do a search on YouTube.

yoshiblue
Nov 2, 2015, 06:29 AM
Well the easiest solution is to save up a few million and either buy enough Sega Sammy shares to join their board or found your own indie game studio and make a competing game without summoners.

If I were to do that, I would rather be tempted to make a Fantasy Earth Zero like game instead. I think the closest we have to that would be Planetside I & II.

Protip: It's LeviOsa, not Leviosah.

TaigaUC
Nov 2, 2015, 06:36 AM
Now's a good time to make your own game.

NoiseHERO
Nov 2, 2015, 07:06 AM
I agree with OP

Summoner killed my parents 20 years ago.

Rupikachu
Nov 2, 2015, 07:28 AM
I agree with OP

Summoner killed my parents 20 years ago.

You're batman?

Anywho, watching it again it feels like it's just a remote weapon, think like a talis but with easier moving/targeting: you shoot it then cast technicques

The pets are hideous tho, i just hope they're highly swappable like weapons and thus we'll have a shitton of them more badass looking.

Plz sega give me a d dog

NoiseHERO
Nov 2, 2015, 07:47 AM
Plz sega give me a d dog

Why does only metal gear care about cool canines...

Superia
Nov 2, 2015, 08:32 AM
[Spoiler-box]The new class uses a weapon that's similar to the wands used in Harry Potter! That makes it the Harry Potter class!

Hey! I just noticed something! The swords used by Hunter are vaguely similar to the sword Cloud uses! Hunter must be the Final Fantasy class!

Oh my god, Fighter has twin daggers like Attack on Titan, that makes it the Attack on Titan class, right?

Hory shiet, I just realized! Braver uses bows! So does Hawkeye! That must make Braver the Avengers class!

Wao, no wai, rods kind of remind me of scepters! I think World of Warcraft has those! That must make Force the WoW class!

Twin Machine Guns have an attack that's inspired by The Matrix! That must make Gunner the Matrix class![/Spoiler-box]

Gunner actually is the Matrix class though.

yoshiblue
Nov 2, 2015, 08:39 AM
No way, dood. It's totally the Equilibrium class.

Naoya Kiriyama
Nov 2, 2015, 08:50 AM
No way, dood. It's totally the Equilibrium class.

U w0t, it's actually devil may cry class.

And just to know, Hunter WL is God of War class. And obviously ranger is call of duty class

TaigaUC
Nov 2, 2015, 08:52 AM
I really wanted a regular dog :(
Well, I realized that it's called Summoner... so it makes sense that it summons weird stuff.

But imagine how much money SEGA would've made if they put in a proper pet system with AC pets or something.
Ugh. Maybe they will put Pet Camos in or something silly like that. Maybe they can equip Suits.

Reindeer pet pls.

Rupikachu
Nov 2, 2015, 08:55 AM
I really wanted a regular dog :(
Ugh. Maybe they will put Pet Camos in or something silly like that.

Inb4 tentacle monsters

oratank
Nov 2, 2015, 09:37 AM
i agree with Equilibrium

KLMS1
Nov 2, 2015, 09:38 AM
Gun-Fu Movies the class.

Kondibon
Nov 2, 2015, 09:41 AM
i agree with EquilibriumIsn't Elder Rebellion LITERALLY called Equilibrium in SEA?

Tunga
Nov 2, 2015, 09:52 AM
TBH when i heard summoner after being datamined the first thing i thought was a Tower defense with nothing but Su spawning Chrome dragons. Like who needs a Ra or Fo when you got lizards eating all the insects up?. But then we got a class focusing on killing using the power of cuteness welp.

Nyansan
Nov 2, 2015, 09:57 AM
Yeah, should be Equilibrium not The Matrix
I mean, this is basically Shift Period
http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view7/4811254/gunkata-o.gif

Sayara
Nov 2, 2015, 10:06 AM
I'm not going to tolerate this nonsense right now. If you're involved with funny buisness expect some fun tickets later today.
To discuss the new class summoner, use the one in the guides thread.