PDA

View Full Version : Best Partner General Election (NPC poll) [Results announced]

Kayarine
Nov 11, 2015, 12:36 AM
As part of the commemoration of 4 million IDs, they're holding another NPC poll... But this time it's of NPC duos!

http://pso2.jp/players/event/4million/bestpartnervote/

Voting period: 11/11 14:00 - 11/25 14:00 (JST) (It's over)

- Click on the button on the top right of a duo's picture to vote. Can vote once per day.
- Voting cooldown resets at midnight JST everyday
- They'll announce standings midway through the voting period
- After the poll's results are announced, they'll make an item themed after the duo in the game (similarly to Io/Klotho/Katori/Huey/Loser from previous polls, presumably)

There are several duos I feel are popular, so I can't really predict who will win... I think Dudu and Monica are strong contenders for sure. (´・ω・`)
I'm voting for Luther & Xion personally. gib luther xion item pls

---- UPDATE 2 ----
Final results are in!

[spoiler-box]http://puu.sh/lOPG5/cc146df8bd.jpg

http://puu.sh/lOPIt/5f07e2b257.jpg

http://puu.sh/lOPJV/0f32bbd7b2.jpg

1st: Patty & Tea (16.23%)
2nd: Luther & Xion (14.70%)
3rd: Dudu & Monica (9.84%)
4th: Saga & Katori (9.24%)
5th: Hadred & Quna (7.84%)
6th: Euclita & Afin (5.15%)
7th: Azanami & Io (4.93%)
8th: Huey & Clarisclaes (4.26%)
9th: Zeno & Echo (2.70%)
10th: 2nd generation Clarisclaes & Clarissa (2.55%)
11th: Lisa & Fourier (2.48%)
12th: Sukunahime & Kotoshiro (2.26%)
13th: Gettemhart & Melfonseana (2.16%)
14th: Fourier & Lillipan (2.15%)
15th: Ulc & Theodore (2.07%)
16th: Echo & Cabracan (2.05%)
17th: Clarisclaes & Sara (1.90%)
18th: Maria & Regius (1.62%)
19th: Ohza & Marlu (1.55%)
20th: Matoi & Filia (1.35%)
21st: Quna & Casra (1.13%)
22nd: Aki & Light (0.84%)
23rd: Xiao & Sara (0.53%)
24th: Lottie & Lubert (0.47%)[/spoiler-box]

Anduril
Nov 11, 2015, 12:43 AM
All heathens who do not vote for Patty and Tea are doomed to eternal suffering!!!!!
Unless you vote Huey and Claris Claes III, in which case you'll merely get a mild cold.

Z-0
Nov 11, 2015, 12:43 AM
http://puu.sh/lhj3a/56b1c3854e.png
#1 ship

TheszNuts
Nov 11, 2015, 12:45 AM
inb4EchoxCabrarcan#1

Zorua
Nov 11, 2015, 12:47 AM
Where's [Double]?!

yoshiblue
Nov 11, 2015, 01:12 AM
A lot of these pairings don't seem like great partnerships.

Hitoshura
Nov 11, 2015, 02:27 AM
I can only hope that if Luther and Xion win, we'll get nice items AND a permanent partner card for Luther. Somehow. That was the first thing that came to mind when I saw the words "best partner" and "election"

Tyaph
Nov 11, 2015, 02:50 AM
Voting for Io and Azanami, simply because they are my favorite NPCs. Its also kinda cute how Azanami teases Io.

TheszNuts
Nov 11, 2015, 02:52 AM
Someone wanna translate the dialogues?

Maninbluejumpsuit
Nov 11, 2015, 03:14 AM
Io/Azanami.

They don't support bouncer, therefore best

NightmareDust
Nov 11, 2015, 03:50 AM
I lol'd a lot when I saw Clarissa as an actual NPC.

And the second I saw Hadred in there I suddenly started wishing for a Hadred PB Series.

.... I voted for Hadred and Quna... and I am not apologizing.

Azure Falcon
Nov 11, 2015, 04:25 AM
Tough choice, joke votes like HadredXQuna, EchoXCabracan and MatoiXClarissa are so tempting, but I'm going for Luther and Xion because of the potential for some really interesting item designs.

Zorua
Nov 11, 2015, 04:41 AM
joke votes like HadredXQuna

How dare you say that HadredXQuna is a motherfucking joke!

KLMS1
Nov 11, 2015, 04:51 AM
Voting for Io and Azanami, simply because they are my favorite NPCs. Its also kinda cute how Azanami teases Io.

To be fair, damn near everyone seems to mess with Io. (You included, depending on dialog choices.) Probably helps she's so easily and amusingly embarassed.

Also lol @ Hadred being all "no comment".

Dycize
Nov 11, 2015, 05:47 AM
I like how Luther realises midway he can be with Xion instead of thinking this best partner thing is stupid.
Sukunahime being "we won't lose that besuto paatonaa thing" (and Kotoshiro's "but I'm her guardian, not her partner...")
Claris Crays with Huey's "Yeah! We're the best of partners! ...What's a partner?"
My vote went for Dudu & Monica, just because.

KLMS1
Nov 11, 2015, 05:52 AM
I kinda wanna know what Claris is babbling in the Sara pairing. It certainly doesn't seem like she's asking politely...

Rupikachu
Nov 11, 2015, 06:04 AM
If we vote dudu/monica do we get a grind boost? :3

TaigaUC
Nov 11, 2015, 06:09 AM
Lacks Chroto & Mesetan.

Edit: Saw this relevant image on MMOloda:
http://mmoloda.com/pso2/image.php?id=68484

wefwq
Nov 11, 2015, 06:16 AM
I always liked Katori/Saga pairing just because, but i don't feel like voting for Katori since she already have item based on her.
Maybe i'll just count on supermassive meseta sink pair...

TehCubey
Nov 11, 2015, 07:11 AM
Warning! Objective truth ahead.

Best tier:
[SPOILER-BOX]Saga and Katori
Sukunahime and Kotoshiro
Patty and Tea
Huey and Claris[/SPOILER-BOX]

High tier:
[SPOILER-BOX]Aki and Light
Azanami and Io
Echo and Cabracan
Claris and Sara
Lisa and Fourie[/SPOILER-BOX]

Okay tier:
[SPOILER-BOX]Orza and Marlu
Xiao and Sara
Ulk and Theodore[/SPOILER-BOX]

Boring tier:
[SPOILER-BOX]Eukreta and Afin
Quna and Casra
Hadred and Quna
Maria and Regius
Lottie and Roberto[/SPOILER-BOX]

Shit tier:
[SPOILER-BOX]Gettemhalt and Melphonsina
Luther and Xion
Zeno and Echo
Dudu and Monica (shittest shit)
Fourie and Lilipan
Matoi and Filia
Matoi and Clarissa[/SPOILER-BOX]

KLMS1
Nov 11, 2015, 07:16 AM
Warning!
Shots fired!
Ship to ship combat imminent!

yoshiblue
Nov 11, 2015, 07:54 AM
I can't believe you sunk my battleship.

wefwq
Nov 11, 2015, 08:10 AM
Why does Matoi + A WEAPON even an option?

KLMS1
Nov 11, 2015, 08:12 AM

Are you some kind of speciesist? I'm prety certain that thing has more speaking parts than many of the humanoids around...

Mattykins
Nov 11, 2015, 08:23 AM
For some reason, I want to believe that we'll get a grind/affix boost week if Dudu and Monica win. :c

Nyansan
Nov 11, 2015, 08:49 AM
I'd vote for Dudu/Monica if we get to have room items where we can whack the living daylights out of them (Dudu sandbag exists, ik. But I want a Monica version of that too)

Other than that, I'd be pretty happy if Claris-Huey wins.

Zorak000
Nov 11, 2015, 11:17 AM
remember, you get to vote every day! so be sure to go back tomorrow and vote again!

yoshiblue
Nov 11, 2015, 12:03 PM
I wonder if the pairing contest is for a future story arc?

bhaal
Nov 11, 2015, 12:27 PM
How dare you say that HadredXQuna is a motherfucking joke!

QFT, HadredXQuna for the win or we will sink every ship in the arks fleet.

Achelousaurus
Nov 11, 2015, 02:35 PM
http://puu.sh/lhj3a/56b1c3854e.png
#1 ship
XD

But seriously, let's all vote for Dudu!
Who doesn't want a 13* Dudu Punisher?

Great Pan
Nov 11, 2015, 07:01 PM
No PlayerxMatoi? This sucks.

Oh wait, this is a NPC pairing. DuduxMonicrap for grind boost!

Selphea
Nov 11, 2015, 07:10 PM

Maybe it's actually Matoi and a vibrator :shy:

LonelyGaruga
Nov 11, 2015, 07:26 PM
Clarissa is sentient and contains part of Xion's consciousness so that better not be the case.

KLMS1
Nov 12, 2015, 03:43 AM
Oh wait, this is a NPC pairing. DuduxMonicrap for grind boost!

They thrive on our tears anf rage; if anything it'd be the opposite.

Mattykins
Nov 12, 2015, 10:22 AM
Clarissa is sentient and contains part of Xion's consciousness so that better not be the case.

This just makes the vibrator point more fun O:

Zyrusticae
Nov 12, 2015, 02:53 PM
I kinda wanna know what Claris is babbling in the Sara pairing. It certainly doesn't seem like she's asking politely...

Claris: "Hey, Sara! Best partner right here! We're gonna be the best partners!"

Sara: "...Oh, you. You don't even understand the words that are coming out of that mouth, do you?"

Combine this with the Huey + Claris pairing:

Huey: "Who are the best partners in the ARKS? That's obvious - it's us!"

Claris: "YEAH! We're the best partners! ...What's a partner?"

Not gonna lie, I don't know who to vote for. Too many amusing pairings.

KLMS1
Nov 12, 2015, 03:06 PM
Claris: "Hey, Sara! Best partner right here! We're gonna be the best partners!"

Sara: "...Oh, you. You don't even understand the words that are coming out of that mouth, do you?"

Combine this with the Huey + Claris pairing:

Huey: "Who are the best partners in the ARKS? That's obvious - it's us!"

Claris: "YEAH! We're the best partners! ...What's a partner?"

Not gonna lie, I don't know who to vote for. Too many amusing pairings.

I expected her to flatly demand "all you peons" vote for them period or somesuch, but that works too lel.
Also kinda stating the obvious but Huey and Claris kind of have a feedback loop going with their shared hamminess... ^^;

Achelousaurus
Nov 12, 2015, 03:38 PM
I would not mind shipping these two. I would not mind rule 34 of that either.

But, since we didn't get Arkma Punchers that actually say "oya" every time you attack, we should at least get Dudu Punisher that says "subarashiku un ga warui na" every time you use a pa.

Para
Nov 15, 2015, 03:47 AM
Could someone translate the rest? :)

dekopong
Nov 16, 2015, 03:19 AM
Feel free to ask if there are incomprehensible or odd parts!

Azanami x Io:
[SPOILER-BOX]Azanami "Thank you for choosing the Braver class! We appreciate for your patronage! Hey, Io, smile! Advertisement is important."
Io "This is not a good occasion to advertise the class... I'm embarrassed..."

*Actually, this translation is really "off". "よろしく" is an ambiguous word, used for asking a general, not specific favor. I said "asking" but maybe it's near to a greeting. You can even use it like "hi", "nice to meet you". It's formal form "よろしくお願いします", is commonly seen in business.

** In the original text, Azanami is trying to make Io to advertise the class "ほらほら、イオも宣伝して" (ほらほら no specific meaning, hey, hurry, look, there, you know etc. イオも also Io, and Io etc. 宣伝して imperative form of advertise.)[/SPOILER-BOX]

Yukrita x Affin:
[SPOILER-BOX]Yukrita "Why am I nominated in such a contest. I'm not the type for this kind of stuff."
Affin "Come now, sis. It's an ARKS style of welcome."

*Affin's line has a little pensive connotation in the original text, but I couldn't convey that. [/SPOILER-BOX]

Echo x Kabrakan:
[SPOILER-BOX]Echo "Being nominated is nice, but why with you..."
Kabrakan "That's my line! Definitely they are misunderstanding the meaning of 'best'!"

*それはこっちの台詞だ it is my line, same for you、 look who's talking [/SPOILER-BOX]

Ohza x Marlu:
[SPOILER-BOX]Ohza "After all, best partner should be Hunter! Hunter is tough and reliable!"
Marlu "...Best partner, is Force. Don't forget that."[/SPOILER-BOX]

Quna x Casla:
[SPOILER-BOX]Quna "Hi everbody! Your idol, Quna welcomes you with the best smile wherever it is!"
Casla "You say so, but Quna, your face is obviously twitching."

*Quna probably doesn't want to partner up with Casla.

**Casla's line has sarcastic connotation. [/SPOILER-BOX]

Gettemhalt x Melphonsina:
[SPOILER-BOX]Gettemhalt "Best Partner? Hmph, useless crap. Sina, we're leaving this place!"
Melphonsina "...Please wait sir. I am interested in the result..."
[/SPOILER-BOX]

Saga x Katori:
[SPOILER-BOX]Saga "If we are elected, it will be a proof that my special training had successful outcome."
Katori "*gasp* Everybody please, please vote for the other candidates!"

* "off" translation. 私の扱い方 my treating (of you), 正しかった was right, 証左 proof.
Direct translation: ”If we are elected as Best Partner, it will be a proof that my treating of you was right.”

** Katori has a way of speaking: formal + lady(prestigious woman) like. By the way, if a mail uses this style, the speaker is a kind of "okama", "おネエ系"(like a gay, but doesn't have negative connotation to the degree of the western countries(still conceived as a weird guy, though)). [/SPOILER-BOX]

Xiao x Sara:
[SPOILER-BOX]Xiao "Best Partner. Hey Sara, don't you have something to say for me?"
Sara "...Stop grinning like that. I'm not interested in being elected with, you"

*Xiao's line has a teasing connotation.

**Sara's line's translation is a little "off". "何よ@" expressing a complain for @ "腹立つ表情" irritating expression. "別に+negative" a phrase used for denying without a solid reason. "あんたと選ばれたい" being chosen with you("あんた" is an informal form of "あなた"(you), maybe considered rude or offensive depending on situation). "なんて" such, emphasizing that it is not a big matter. "思ってないわよ" negative form of "思っている"( thinking, having an idea, feeling). "わよ" is a girlish termination. [/SPOILER-BOX]

Luther x Xion:
[SPOILER-BOX]Luther "Hmm, Best Partner? Waste of time... Ugh, no, wait..Why not with Xion!"
Xion "There is no crossing points on our paths. You should give up, Luther."[/SPOILER-BOX]

Zeno x Echo:
[SPOILER-BOX]Zeno "Best Partner..Who elected doesn't matter, does it? Say, Echo*... Echo?
Echo "With Zeno, we must become the Best Partner...By all means...We must win this vote!"

*Translated as "say" but not sure if the use is correct. I wanted "Does it, Echo?" but thought overlapping the same word might be awkward. "なあ” is used when you want approval considering what you've said( informal).
[/SPOILER-BOX]

Ulk x Theodore:
[SPOILER-BOX]Ulk "Hmm, Best Partner. It's plain and easy, Me and Theodore. That settles it!"
Theodore "Eegh! I wonder where that confidence comes from!... Umm, but if Ulk says so...Maybe."

*"一発解答" Answering without any hesitation, thinking time. Strange Japanese, though. Maybe the writer intentionally used this to bring a youth like atmosphere. [/SPOILER-BOX]

Dudu x Monica:
[SPOILER-BOX]Dudu "Hoho, What's the matter with this. I and Monica are nominated for the Best Partner vote?"
Monica "Uugh...It seems that this is beyond my depth...I,If you don't mind, could you support.. us?"

*Well, I'm not sure if this translation will do...
[/SPOILER-BOX]

Patty x Tea:
[SPOILER-BOX]Patty "Everyone in the world knows that... without any doubt, Patty and Tea, are the best partner!"
Tea "The world? What are you babbling, nobody knows such a stuff."

*"without any doubt" is not used in the original text. Patty is just using a grandeur style for emphasizing. [/SPOILER-BOX]

Fourie x Lilipian:
[SPOILER-BOX]Fourie " We are just hanging around because we like to do so...Putting it like Best Partner is a little uncomfortable, maybe?"
Lilipian "*squeaking as always*"
[/SPOILER-BOX]

Matoi x Filia:
[SPOILER-BOX]Matoi "Me and Filia-san? They nominated us because we are always together, perhaps?"
Filia "I think so. In a sense, we are Best Partner. Since I have to keep an eye on you."

*Filia's line has an ironic connotation.
[/SPOILER-BOX]

Claris II x Clarissa:
[SPOILER-BOX]Claris II "...Best Partner. It's only Clarissa, who stands by me."
Clarissa "I am with her. No reason is needed."

*Clarissa's speaking sounds like quaint and formal. By the way, It says, "I am with her" is a reason in the original text, but I omitted that part. It's not a reason. "それ以外の" (other than that).
Direct translation: "I am with her. There is no reason other than that." [/SPOILER-BOX]

Lisa x Fourie:
[SPOILER-BOX]Lisa "Oh my, Fourie-san. They say that we are best partners. Sounds great?"
Fourie "Being the same class, being the same race, I'm really proud with this!"
[/SPOILER-BOX]

Maria x Regius:
[SPOILER-BOX]Maria "Best Partner.. We got a little too aged for that."
Regius "Indeed...But if it is about the length of our companionship, there is no problem." [/SPOILER-BOX]

Lottie x Roberto:
[SPOILER-BOX]Lottie "We are nominated for Best Partner?...I,I'll do my best!"
Roberto "Oss*! It is a distinct honor for us to be here! We appreciate your kind support!"

*押忍(O'ss, "O" sound is short, like ocular's o.) is used for greetings in some traditional martial arts communities. Maybe in those communities it is formal, but I think it is considered informal in many situations.[/SPOILER-BOX]

Vatallus
Nov 16, 2015, 04:44 AM
https://youtu.be/OGbaPmExVXQ?t=29s

I'm sorry people were talking about ship battles...

Also I voted for Hadred and Quna. Come at me bro.

Dycize
Nov 16, 2015, 06:11 AM
Some commentaries about your translations (mind I'm no expert either).
Dudu and Monica's is actually derivated from their lines in game. Dudu's usual greeting at the counter, and Monica's GRIND FAILURE message (afaik the one when you just "+0" the weapon) as well as her message when you leave the grinding menu.
I'd also reword Zeno's line as something as "Best partner huh? It's not that important who's elected, right Echo? ...Echo?"
Lisa's line is odd in general (and saying that Lisa herself is odd is an understatement, what with talking about herself in 3rd person plural), I'd translate it as something like "Fourier, you and Lisa are best partner-like you know?" (again, I'm no expert, but -rashii tends to be used for making vague statements, and Lisa is making an observation in the most... Lisa way possible I guess).
Also Sara's line with Xiao : "...What's with that expression? It's not like I'm thinking anything (implied : special) about being elected with you." She's being entirely dismissive (and Xiao's teasing her a bit, she does come off as sligthly tsundere when she talks).
And this is why manga/anime translators tend to need a translator and quality control =p Not that I'm quality either, but, ya know, japanese is fun like that.

dekopong
Nov 16, 2015, 07:16 AM
@Dycize
Thank you for your comment! It's really helpful. Actually I felt puzzled many times while translating. xp

oratank
Nov 16, 2015, 10:15 PM
:-?no aki and korera

Shady3011
Nov 18, 2015, 12:19 AM
Patty and Tea are currently winning as they should be.

dekopong
Nov 18, 2015, 12:21 AM
Luther x Xion in the second place? Hmm.. Interesting.

Kayarine
Nov 18, 2015, 12:26 AM
(Wow I got ninja'd while typing this post out but who cares, too lazy to edit)

Midterm results are in!
(Refresh the page if you can't see it)

[spoiler-box]http://puu.sh/lpDuM/d7f9a3c362.jpg

1st: Patty & Tea
2nd: Luther & Xion
3rd: Dudu & Monica
4th: Saga & Katori
5th: Hadred & Quna
6th: Euclita & Afin
7th: Azanami & Io
8th: Huey & Clarisclaes
9th: 2nd generation Clarisclaes & Clarissa
10th: Zeno & Echo
11th: Lisa & Fourier
12th: Sukunahime & Kotoshiro
13th: Gettemhart & Melfonseana
14th: Ulc & Theodore
15th: Echo & Cabracan
16th: Fourier & Lillipan
17th: Clarisclaes & Sara
18th: Maria & Regius
19th: Ohza & Marlu
20th: Matoi & Filia
21st: Quna & Casra
22nd: Aki & Light
23rd: Xiao & Sara
24th: Lottie & Lubert[/spoiler-box]

Unsurprisingly, Patientia is very popular. Luther & Xion are second, that's actually kind of surprising. lol gonna keep voting for Luther x Xion erryday

Z-0
Nov 18, 2015, 01:50 AM
I've also been voting for Luther and Shion since I find them a lot more interesting than most of the cast. Don't actually care for Luther much, but it's not like there's many better choices. :P

Saga is swag but ruined by Katori!

kurokyosuke
Nov 18, 2015, 02:11 AM
I was rooting for Azanami & Io, but Patty n' Tiea is fine too.
P.S. Not at all surprised that Lotty & Lubert are last place. Rest in RIP.

Ce'Nedra
Nov 18, 2015, 03:57 AM
Lottie being last place is kinda unexpected for me. I thought she would be bit more popular then that, I mean how the hell do you lose to Light? Might be Lubert dragging Lottie down...should of shipped her with Io imo.

Youmu Konpaku
Nov 18, 2015, 04:08 AM
eh no comment for Dudu and Monica being the third? o.o

gonna support that "angry makers" .. xD

Para
Nov 18, 2015, 04:32 AM
I voted for Euclita and Afin and Im a little surprised that they're placing higher than I suspected.
Maybe there are more people than I thought who do like Euclita.

Kondibon
Nov 18, 2015, 04:36 AM
Maybe there are more people than I thought who do like Euclita.Considering all the fan art of her I'm not surprised at all.

final_attack
Nov 18, 2015, 05:54 AM
eh no comment for Dudu and Monica being the third? o.o

gonna support that "angry makers" .. xD

I did vote for DuduxMonica combo the 1st time ... for lulz.
Just felt I must gave them at least 1 vote ..... as the best rage-and-despair-inducing-couple for unlucky ones like me ._.

after that, gonna pick Sion, I think.

Azure Falcon
Nov 18, 2015, 06:44 AM
I don't mind Patty & Tea being in first place, but we already have an accessory based on them so I would prefer they didn't win. Glad to see Xion and Luther in 2nd, not only are they one of the most ironic duos there but a Xion and Luther based item would be very welcome. Hopefully the gap between 1st and 2nd isn't too large to overcome.

TehCubey
Nov 18, 2015, 07:08 AM
As usual, the PSO2 playerbase averages out to be this guy.

[SPOILER-BOX]http://i.imgur.com/ebuKdEA.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]

Pattyantea as #1 is okay though.

Youmu Konpaku
Nov 19, 2015, 12:18 AM
3: LOLOLOLOL GAIZ WOULDN'T IT BE FUN IF THEY WON??? THAT'D BE SO FUNNY, 'CAUSE EVERYONE ACTUALLY HATES THEM.

don't get me wrong, but if we don't have them, you will be like using ungrinded *13 austere weapon with ungrinded saiki set with no affix, which will be worse than high *9 Weapon with fully grinded + max element unlocked potential with decent *10 units full grinded and ATK affix 100 each .. :v

Rakurai
Nov 19, 2015, 01:49 AM
I voted for Quna and Hadred because I wanted more Chrome Dragon themed stuff.

Kind of surprised they're in the top 5 for popularity.

kurokyosuke
Nov 19, 2015, 02:33 AM
I voted for Quna and Hadred because I wanted more Chrome Dragon themed stuff.

Kind of surprised they're in the top 5 for popularity.

It's not all that surprising, really. All the feels of the EP1 ending.

Lostbob117
Nov 19, 2015, 09:01 AM
Dudu x Mesetan

KLMS1
Nov 19, 2015, 06:20 PM
Wouldn't that be KlothoxMesetan though?

Plot twist: Mesetans are so rare because Klotho has most of them locked away shitting cash for him.

SolRiver
Nov 19, 2015, 08:35 PM
i have been voting for saga+katori almost everyday and some days with 2 devices... cause i'm bored, and i like asian theme stuff+i really want some nice jetboot skins+i do find the pair entertaining (though that apply to alot of duo).

i'm glad it bore some fruit.

Kayarine
Nov 20, 2015, 01:02 AM
None of the possible designs we're going to get are going to go with anything, unless the noncon duo pull to 1st.

And this is why everyone should vote for the noncon duo. :D
...wait what does noncon mean *googles*
......oh. Rejected Luther is still funny tho.

More seriously, I wonder if the items will be weapons this time around. Some of these pairs use totally different weapons, some don't even use weapons at all. I somehow doubt they'll make 2 items, since that kinda defeats the point of a duo poll... I'm thinking it'll be something like a mascot accessory or some such.
Edit: On second thought, maybe it'll be 2 items after all, for those web panel fillers. (´・ω・`)

Kayarine
Dec 9, 2015, 01:12 AM
Results for this were finally announced (http://pso2.jp/players/event/4million/bestpartnervote/)!

[spoiler-box]http://puu.sh/lOPG5/cc146df8bd.jpg

http://puu.sh/lOPIt/5f07e2b257.jpg

http://puu.sh/lOPJV/0f32bbd7b2.jpg

1st: Patty & Tea (16.23%)
2nd: Luther & Xion (14.70%)
3rd: Dudu & Monica (9.84%)
4th: Saga & Katori (9.24%)
5th: Hadred & Quna (7.84%)
6th: Euclita & Afin (5.15%)
7th: Azanami & Io (4.93%)
8th: Huey & Clarisclaes (4.26%)
9th: Zeno & Echo (2.70%)
10th: 2nd generation Clarisclaes & Clarissa (2.55%)
11th: Lisa & Fourier (2.48%)
12th: Sukunahime & Kotoshiro (2.26%)
13th: Gettemhart & Melfonseana (2.16%)
14th: Fourier & Lillipan (2.15%)
15th: Ulc & Theodore (2.07%)
16th: Echo & Cabracan (2.05%)
17th: Clarisclaes & Sara (1.90%)
18th: Maria & Regius (1.62%)
19th: Ohza & Marlu (1.55%)
20th: Matoi & Filia (1.35%)
21st: Quna & Casra (1.13%)
22nd: Aki & Light (0.84%)
23rd: Xiao & Sara (0.53%)
24th: Lottie & Lubert (0.47%)[/spoiler-box]

Unsurprisingly Patientia won, but I'm actually very surprised at how close Luther & Xion were to first place.
Luther's speech bubble is amusing, but since I can't actually read all of his and Xion's bubbles, I won't post a translation (at least right now cus lazy)

Maenara
Dec 9, 2015, 01:15 AM
So are they doing items based on the number one winner? Or the top three?

LonelyGaruga
Dec 9, 2015, 01:18 AM
They stated the item would be based on the number 1 winner, which is how all of these polls have done so far.

Maenara
Dec 9, 2015, 01:27 AM
Darn. I would have liked Luther/Xion. Boo.