PDA

View Full Version : PC Blocked off, again? :(

ShiroiRen
Nov 11, 2015, 04:44 PM
Okay, I know this won't come out well for me just asking even, but I have to even if there's a knife coming....

Is it just me, or is PSO2 back to getting "IP-Blocked" vs PC use again?
Aside of the now painstaking permanent crashing nuisance which seems to have no cure no matter what the hell I do trying to get it to stop doing that stupidity from now on, now there's an old problem again that's new;

"Warning! WinHTTP Error No.: 12002!

Fails to download latest version!"

okay... this is bad. So I waited till another day already, this is still here too.
I restarted my PC several times, it still persists. I also tried resorting back to the old VPN tracking method, it's still here. Geez, one problem chained with another one, and these bugs just don't seem to want to take a hint to get lost either. This was now from the old original launcher of the game itself...

Oh and I tried resorting back to the Tweaker, it still fails to update anything for me anymore either. The only thing that does work is the Vita but that can't answer quiz questions or search for items. :(

Arada
Nov 11, 2015, 05:09 PM
It's on your side, the game is running smoothly for my whole team.

Lyrise
Nov 11, 2015, 05:14 PM
That error sounds more like a GameGuard issue than a PSO2 client issue. But if it's the PSO2 client spitting out that error, have you tried removing and reinstalling the game?

I'm no tweaker user so I can't explain that not updating at all. But I can tell you that you can answer the quiz questions or search for items. However, you need to go into your vita settings and install the Japanese Keyboard. See here for more details: http://manuals.playstation.net/document/en/psvita/settings/inputlanguage.html

ShiroiRen
Nov 11, 2015, 05:53 PM
That error sounds more like a GameGuard issue than a PSO2 client issue. But if it's the PSO2 client spitting out that error, have you tried removing and reinstalling the game?

I'm no tweaker user so I can't explain that not updating at all. But I can tell you that you can answer the quiz questions or search for items. However, you need to go into your vita settings and install the Japanese Keyboard. See here for more details: http://manuals.playstation.net/document/en/psvita/settings/inputlanguage.html

Sadly no-deal. I just did the wipe-out & reinstall tactic you just mentioned here as soon as I saw your response about it but to my dismay it's just thrown it back right in my face again despite having been uninstalled and started back from scratch. This sucks... :barf:

Halikus
Nov 12, 2015, 06:28 AM
The only suggestion I have at this point is to reinstall your OS from scratch.