PDA

View Full Version : 1,000 AC > 1,400 AC

Achelousaurus
Nov 11, 2015, 06:15 PM
I noticed this ad ingame but my Japanese isn't good enough to understand it (I really suck at reading/writing kanji).

Could someone translate it for me? Or just tell me what it's about?
Cause I can't even tell if you get more AC than you pay for or a handful things in the AC shop are cheaper or something else entirely.

http://www.p-on.jp/smart/koukan/pso2/pc/

Oh and if you get more AC than you pay for, if it also extends to larger amounts like 10,000 > 14,000AC or if there is a limit.

Much obliged.

Selphea
Nov 11, 2015, 06:19 PM
Looks like some rebate or kickback service where you do stuff, get points then convert points to AC.

It mentions registering, downloading certain apps and doing online shopping will earn you points, then you use those points to get AC.

Usual rate is 2000 points = 1000 AC, they're having some promo where 1400 points = 1000 AC.

Ryziou
Nov 11, 2015, 06:20 PM
If you buy P-On points, you get AC if I'm reading it correctly.

raialeus
Nov 11, 2015, 06:31 PM
This is a PointOn points (A.K.A. Pon) 30% off on AC conversion campaign.
By using PointOn services you gain Pon, which could be converted into AC.
They are lowering the exchange rate of Pon by 30% and there's no limit to how much
you can exchange so ...... if you have Pon(not that I know how to get any), it's best to do it now?

Lyrise
Nov 11, 2015, 07:28 PM
If you don't live in Japan... chances are you won't be able to utilize this service. Signing up requires a keitai mail address (which you get when you subscribe to a cellphone plan in Japan) in addition to your regular e-mail address.

Achelousaurus
Nov 12, 2015, 06:40 AM
Thanks.
Guess I'll have to pass then, don't wanna try spoofing any cellphone stuff.