PDA

View Full Version : Invade Weapon for Summoner

Crevox
Nov 15, 2015, 11:34 AM
What do you think the odds are that they'll implement an Invade weapon for Summoner when it comes out?

I don't play too often so I don't have a single 13* yet, but I'm about to get enough of the fragments from PD to get one. I'm highly considering attempting to main Summoner when it comes out, so I would want to save those fragments for it. However, I don't know if it will even get an invade weapon, and furthermore, if there will be better weapons by then. I'm a Force, and trading for the invade rod looks tempting.

Any advice? I imagine knowledge of how SEGA has handled new classes and adding weapons would provide insight here.

Sayara
Nov 15, 2015, 11:49 AM
May as well get the Invader Rod now, That way you got something you'd want without regret really.

kurokyosuke
Nov 15, 2015, 11:53 AM
PD came out just a few weeks ago. If you have enough materials for an Invade Rod now, I'm sure you'll have enough for Summoner 2 months down.

Xelor
Nov 15, 2015, 11:57 AM
It depends on how much you're going to play or at least attempt to catch the EQ. If you know you're still going to be playing the months before Summoner comes out, might as well get something now. If you're not playing as much until Summoner comes out, wait until you're approaching enough stones for another one.

PokeminMaster
Nov 15, 2015, 12:28 PM
I'd recommend just going for the Rod now, you're bound to get enough by Summoner's as others have said

On another note, what I'm curious about is whether Summoner will get a part in some of the more obsolete sets like Bio and that older XQ set

Shinamori
Nov 15, 2015, 12:39 PM
My guess is that they're going to do what they did when EP3 came out.

GoldenFalcon
Nov 15, 2015, 12:47 PM
My guess is that they're going to do what they did when EP3 came out.

That's pretty vague

LonelyGaruga
Nov 15, 2015, 01:03 PM
They added a couple rares on release date, then released the rest like two weeks afterwards. Everything that had a full weapon set had equivalents added, so steampunk set, those JA 9-10*s, XQ set, Bio, Live, most 13* sets (including Invade and Austere), etc.

Summoner will almost certainly get this treatment.

Naoya Kiriyama
Nov 15, 2015, 01:46 PM
They added a couple rares on release date, then released the rest like two weeks afterwards. Everything that had a full weapon set had equivalents added, so steampunk set, those JA 9-10*s, XQ set, Bio, Live, most 13* sets (including Invade and Austere), etc.

Summoner will almost certainly get this treatment.

Question: Will that include other external treatments? Like class boost and weapon boost. And if the latter is a yes, would be enough for max boost with release? (like 25 *10-*12 summoner's weapons)

LonelyGaruga
Nov 15, 2015, 02:00 PM
Hard to say since those were added after Bouncer. The weapon boost is probably a shoe-in (and the quantity of weapons will be adjusted for how few weapons it will have relative to older classes, as was the case with Br/Bo compared to the other classes), but not sure about the class bonus. A title for it will probably exist since it's just the level 75 title, but whether there will be stats to go along with it or not is hard to say.

ZerotakerZX
Nov 15, 2015, 02:01 PM
Question: Will that include other external treatments? Like class boost and weapon boost. And if the latter is a yes, would be enough for max boost with release? (like 25 *10-*12 summoner's weapons)

I would not worry

wefwq
Nov 15, 2015, 07:59 PM
Since those stuff play pretty big role to make class stronger, i think it'll being added day 1 on EP4, or like in few weeks after that.

TaigaUC
Nov 15, 2015, 10:15 PM
I'm just waiting. My current gear is strong enough. Got a bunch of Challenge Miles and stuff sitting there too.
Not even sure I want to play Summoner, and who knows if SEGA suddenly decides to change something.

I guess it comes down to, if you're playing PSO2 a lot for the next few months and your weapon sucks, just get an Invade to tide you over.

lostinseganet
Nov 16, 2015, 04:23 AM
May as well get the Invader Rod now, That way you got something you'd want without regret really.I would be cool if you could use the weapon like donovan from darkstalkers