PDA

View Full Version : registration help, something went wrong

KyotachiIchimaru
Nov 21, 2015, 06:30 PM
This is the second time I've tried to register for PSO2. The first time went well, but after some time of being away from pso2, i lost my character data somehow, maybe I deleted something on accident, i don't know. My account was still usable, but character data was gone. All was fine and dandy and then-- I got that error saying i needed an key of sorts to use my account again. Problem is, I no longer have the email that contained the key, and sega isn't sending another, as I get another error when i click to have them send it again.

SO, I decided to register anew, and ran into a problem upon doing so. I followed Aida's guide from Arks Layer on registration. The Firefox Add-on won't work so I'm stuck with the untranslated version of the site (though i managed to get google translate to help a small amount), and I'm not getting Chrome to try that way. I followed the guide up to the captcha, completed it, and expected to be taken to a detail confirmation screen, but was taken to a page saying registration was done and that I didn't need to enter info again. I thought, huh that was easy, and continued to attempt to log into pso2, but got another error: [Use unregistered error]
This ID use registration has not yet been
Log menu from the "User information change"
Thank you to use registration to this game.
[No.678]

and now I'm stuck. :-? What do I do?